Motore Bici More For Less... Always!!!
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go Ebay bah....
    aftermarket fairing from Poland.... ain't cheap but way superior to our stock brittle plastic...
    only the front part...luggage forget it... only original
    More for less . . . Always!!!

M.B Products : Lifestyle, Performance, Electronics, Security, Accessories . . .

Click here ---> Visit Motore Bici Section for more details

more1978
    deauville hospital
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hi! everyone! long time no see! how r u?

stwb1981
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi more1978

vroutes
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Guys, A Merry Christmas to all who celebrates
    Zai here, Got myself a 650 Deauville and collecting it tmrw. very excited!
    Been reading some of the old posting in this Thread and its been a great help in making my decision to
    go for a DV(as you guys call it ) Thanks!
    Looking forward to the rides ahead.

osxunix
    love his Honda!
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Guys,

Recently went up to south Thailand pattani with my Deuville
    Report is here http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...OLO-to-Pattani

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by osxunix; 26-12-2015 at 02:12 AM.
    Phantom TA200 2012, Vara 125 2013 (Betong)
    TZR 125 (HatYai) 2013 & 2018 (Tak Bai)
    CB400SF PB1 (Danok, HatYai, Yala, Betong and Su-ngai Kolok) 2014
    CB400SF PB1 Iron Butt SaddleSore 1600k 25th Feb 2015
    NT650V Deuville (Pattani) (Solo SG-MY-TH-LS)
    ST1100 Pan 3 mountain ride in 24hr , MHS 1864 2017
    http://tripdrive.blogspot.sg

Hydher
    Is selling his GSXR1000
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stwb1981 View Post
    Go Ebay bah....
    aftermarket fairing from Poland.... ain't cheap but way superior to our stock brittle plastic...
    only the front part...luggage forget it... only original
    266.5 sgd.. including shipping.. i asked him
    Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

Resilience
    : If you r not Riding, U r not Living enuf !
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Everybody... fellow Deauville owners and Enthusiasts!
    WAh I so long have not been active here...

Must look at all the interesting posts....
    Not riding......just starting bike only hehehe....
    and busy with maintaining my white DV...!!
    Last edited by Resilience; 20-01-2016 at 12:07 PM.
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Resilience View Post

Not riding......just starting.... and busy with maintaining my white DV...!!

hehehehe. resilience : hi.... to quote you " Resilience : If you r not Riding, U r not Living enuf !".

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still with my trusty reliable never fail me DV NT700V ..!!!
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIKER View Post
    hehehehe. resilience : hi.... to quote you " Resilience : If you r not Riding, U r not Living enuf !".
    Hi MR BIKER!

Yalor...bought the bike to go touring but I admit, I never did... HAHAHA

Made 2 very short trips... one to nearby Perling and the other to Kluang in the lat 6 years!!!! I dare say that's it's a good touring bike!

Working everyday.... like Lembu! hehehe
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Helpfulness

In this Thread,

I notice there seems to be so much helpfulness when riders post their inquiries, concerns and request for assistance.

Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just recently , i nearly buy a dv 700. not very pleasant looking bike but mileage was quite low. one thing i have seen of deauvilles which are similar. they are not well taken care off except your resilince (aka johnson)

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just recently , i nearly buy a dv 700. not very pleasant looking bike but mileage was quite low. one thing i have seen of deauvilles which are similar. they are not well taken care off except your resilince (aka johnson)
    Bro Mr Biker.... you seem to be someone always with fair comments.

NT700 is really different.... I dont have this big problem with fairing cracking.. I did read about the tougher fairings of DV700 and my experience confirms it,

Anyone who wants to view my DV700 are welcome to do so. MY fb is under my name of johnsonong8, Johnson Ong or johnsonong8 @ yahoo . Com . Sg

I have not rode my White Beauty more than it should because of my alternative transport. One rider said "Your Deauville is crying out for you to take her a spin!"". What amazes me is that it starts every time even when I had left unridden for a long time. My portable battery operated jump starter the bike had to come to my rescue when my Nickel Cadnium batteries failed. But start she did !!!

Many times I thought I could go touring, but each time Duty (work assignment) goes calling!!! I even bought myself a new protective jacket (with some armour) but never used it!. I also pampered my DV awhile ago, with a new pair of latest Grand Touring Dual compound shoes! The previous pair was still with thread but aged and not for touring.... And again ! I never got round to hit the NS Expressway to Thailand ( my dream destination).

When she was 1 yr 9 mths old, adopted her. She's 8 this January 2016. For the last 6 yrs 3mths, I only know one thing.... love her like she is Nbr 1 and as if, she's only 1.. by pampering her with utility gadgets and aesthetic enhancements!! LOLx

Sometimes I did think whether I should hand her to another biker ��who can ride regularly but I failed to do so.... because? ... whenever I look at her I fell in love with her all over again!!!!...���. yes, no joke lah! Should post pics of her here!

Guys, what do you think I should do....????������
    Last edited by Resilience; 20-01-2016 at 04:42 PM.
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by y2k View Post
    My 2 cents,

Every bike designs have their pro and con.
    Deauville can provide “two up” tour with lots of comfort.
    She has the great option to wear the best 17ins front tyre in our market.
    Most tourer that can provide this kind of comfort comes with 18ins front tyre.

I was wondering why other makers are not putting the popular 17ins on their tourer.
    Engineers know 18ins rim provide better stability. However Honda had done a very good job in designing the Deauville's front rim to provide the stability of 18ins into Deauville 17ins rim. The mass of the front rim is enhance to increase the gyroscopic force towards 18ins spec. Thus providing ample stability for touring, handling “two up” in highway and country roads are very sweet.
    17ins design also increases the options of putting much better choice of stickier front tyre.
    Especially in sg, sticky and fresh 18ins front tyre is not easily available.

The best point on the Deauville. Honda designed it as a safe tourer.
    If you like sport touring, pls look at other options in the market.
    Deauville is not designed to be a sport tourer
    If you are safety conscious true blue tourer,
    Deauville is the safest tourer money can buy.
    I think this post is worth a revisit,..
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to hear from you Johnson. wow. i see your last posting somewhere around 2014. it was like only yesterday (actually more than 5years ago) when i first spoke( first and last time) with you on the phone talking abt Deauville.the 700 i saw has the original gold colour but fading. not too sure if the mieage is correct around 50k because the condition doesnt seem like it has gone only that far.
    i think its your decision to do what you want to do with your deauville but i truly believe many buyers would want it because it looks fantastic

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to hear from you Johnson. wow. i see your last posting somewhere around 2014. it was like only yesterday (actually more than 5years ago) when i first spoke( first and last time) with you on the phone talking abt Deauville.the 700 i saw has the original gold colour but fading. not too sure if the mieage is correct around 50k because the condition doesnt seem like it has gone only that far.
    i think its your decision to do what you want to do with your deauville but i truly believe many buyers would want it because it looks fantastic
    I ended with another White DV NT700V 2008...
    What attracted me was Raymond the owner kept the bike in a pristine condition. I checked out with riders here who know him that he had taken good care of his DV.

So he set the tradition. I merely took care of it by bringing it to a condition that I hope as mint as far as possible.

Aka Johnson Ong
    WhatsApp

Last edited by Resilience; 20-01-2016 at 10:44 PM.
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ray73 View Post
    Honda Deauville 700

Added on Friday 27th June 2008 at 16:33
    Honda Deauville 700

Honda have been busy tweaking one of their quietly successful mid sized motorcycles of the last decade, the Deauville 650. Now enlarged to 680cc and badged as a 700, the bike has a new seat, fairing, screen, fuel injection set-up and more luggage capacity.

Some people reckon you cannot tour on a motorcycle with less than 1000cc, plus panniers the size of footballers´ wives holiday luggage. But that´s not true reckons Alastair Walker.

I rode the 650 Deauville some 3000 miles across Eastern Europe three years ago and was mightily impressed. Not only was it fast enough for motorway miles, comfortable for all day tootling around the Trabant infested villages of Hungary, but it also returned about 50mpg and required no chain adjustment - the pleasures of shaft drive!

So when Honda announced the 700 version I was keen to sample the revised version of this very successful pocket sized touring motorcycle. Not everyone needs massive luggage capacity and huge two-up saddle space, so if you´re into some solo touring, with perhaps some occasional commuting riding to do, then the Deauville 700 is worth considering.

The first thing that struck me, as I joined the flow of miserable souls traversing the M25 near Heathrow, was how wide the Deauville´s fairing now seems compared to the older 650 model. The handlebars also seem a tad higher, but without riding both models back-to-back I couldn´t be certain. What is definitely true is that the riding position is perfect for long distance touring/commuting and I was more than happy to keep trundling homewards for the next 110 miles before stopping for fuel.

The next pleasant surprise was that the Deauville just over eight quids worth of fuel to fill it up again, which proves two things; first, I was actually sticking to the speed limits and secondly, the Deauville is one touring bike which can get you across Europe on a fairly low budget.

But life isn´t all about bumbling along on clogged up British motorways, dodging drivers who are consuming a Big Mac, fries and Diet Coke whilst steering a Merc van with their left kneecap. No siree, biking is about getting around corners in fine style and I was keen to try a bit of moderately rapid bend-swinging on the A442. The 700 was happy to go along with me, until I really began to brake late into some corners, when the squishy forks seemed to load up the forks and cause the front end to protest just a tad.

To be fair, I was doing a fair speed on bumpy country lanes, getting the bike hustled past any dawdlers and treating it a bit like a sports-tourer, which it ain´t. But for something so heavy, the Deauville handles well - no better than the older model though, which was more than competent as well.

In terms of sheer acceleration out of the corners, the new 700 (OK, it´s really just 680cc) probably has a slight edge over the old model, but not by much. What does feel better is the low rpm response, and this will be very good news for anyone travelling loaded up with a pillion and luggage. Again, I´d like to ride the old and new Deauvilles on the same road, same day, to figure out if the new one really is a significant improvement in terms of performance.

The fact remains that this bike weighs in at well over 200kgs dry (236kgs in fact) and only a turbocharger and a couple of rockets tied to the back end would really make it truly fast.

But maybe any questions over performance aren´t what make the Deauville 700 the top selling bike in its class. What is in no doubt is that the new one is more practical, with bigger panniers, plus an interconnecting space, allowing you to ram a few extra waterproofs, gloves etc under the seat at the last minute.

It’s also a better dashboard, with more info on show, including fuel gauge, consumption display and bigger rev counter and speedo dials which are easier to see. There´s a new screen on the Deauville, which has two positions, both of which still left me feeling they could have fitted something higher, but our old friends Health and Safety probably prevent any manufacturer from making a high screen these days.

The saddle has been revamped too, not that there was much wrong with the old none, but the new 700 seems just as comfortable on long rides.

STILL THE POCKET SIZED PAN-EURO?

Is the Deauville still a ’poor man´s Pan´ then?

Yes, I think it is, but more importantly I reckon it does the job of touring almost as well as the 1300cc sized Pan-Euro and costs a mere 6200 quid on the road. It doesn´t seem to weave about in crosswinds like the bigger Pan-European does either. The only downside is that the Deauville hasn´t got the sheer oomph in the 70mph-120mph zone that the big touring bikes from Honda, BMW, Yamaha etc have definitely got, or their luggage capacity.

But it is getting closer now the Deauville 700 is there to compete and considering no other manufacturer seems bothered to produce a mid-sized touring bike, it looks likely that Honda have this market niche sewn up for another few years yet.

I would still ride to Eastern Europe on the Deauville 700, maybe not as my first choice of tourer, but it would do the job and I would feel confident that once we were on normal roads, not autobahns, I could keep up with anyone on the Deauville if I felt bothered enough to nail it.

The only thing the bike lacks for me is soul. It still feels the blandest V-twin motorbike ever made and it looks as if it´s been styled by the dullards who are responsible for that awful HRV 4 X 4 thing that Honda sell to bored housewives. Bikes like the SV650 prove that a middle of the road V-twin can be fun to ride - that´s the X factor that the Deauville hasn´t got, no matter how comfortable it is to ride.

Sometimes being competent isn´t quite enough.

article extract from: http://www.carolenash.com/insidebike...deauville-700/

Shared by Ray73 ... deserves special mention!!!!!
    Last edited by Resilience; 21-01-2016 at 08:09 AM.
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

redlavita
    Honda NT700 Deauville
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the best condition DV in SG. if I haven't had one I would not hesitate to grab this one!

I ended with another White DV NT700V 2008...
    What attracted me was Raymond the owner kept the bike in a pristine condition. I checked out with riders here who know him that he had taken good care of his DV.

So he set the tradition. I merely took care of it by bringing it to a condition that I hope as mint as far as possible.

Aka Johnson Ong
    WhatsApp

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redlavita View Post
    One of the best condition DV in SG. if I haven't had one I would not hesitate to grab this one!
    Redlavita aka Chris Ang......Thank you for your terse review / opinion of my DV.

My wife is often jealous that I gave so much attention and for the gifts (gadgets) I showered on my mistress (my DV)..... HAHAHA
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

....... but i truly believe many buyers would want it because it looks fantastic
    Thank you .... I value your compliments.... knowing you from past commentaries, you are one who do not hesitate to give your frank opinions ... in another words, you don't always mince your words..!!

Thank you
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Everybody!

I have decided to sell my beloved shaft driven fuel injection DV NT700V. She is in tip top condition internally and exterior with abundant enhancements.

Please sms or WhatsApp me at 98157331 if you want to view or have any inquiries on my DV.

Resilience aka Johnson Ong
    Facebook: johnsonong8
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

altya
    is just too poor
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by osxunix View Post
    Hi Guys,

Recently went up to south Thailand pattani with my Deuville
    Report is here http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...OLO-to-Pattani

Wah, i also wanted to try the Yala/Betong route but heard its unsafe... when u ride there how was it?

Hi Everybody!

I have decided to sell my beloved shaft driven fuel injection DV NT700V. She is in tip top condition internally and exterior with abundant enhancements.

Please sms or WhatsApp me at 98157331 if you want to view or have any inquiries on my DV.

Facebook: johnsonong8
    Wah how much u selling? I rode a NT650 b4, still missed it now sometimes...

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by altya View Post
    Wah, i also wanted to try the Yala/Betong route but heard its unsafe... when u ride there how was it?
    Thanks you, Bro Altya

Wah how much u selling? I rode a NT650 b4, still missed it now sometimes...
    Thank you, Bro Altya for your inquiry.
    I note your had ridden your DV far up north! Wonderful!

I am selling my DV for 9K... negotiable.
    Nothing needs to be done...no repair required.... looks immaculate. Just take a look....see what I had done ... and no obligation, bro!
    Call me...

Video I made before further enhancement... for your viewing pleasure:
    https://www.facebook.com/johnsonong8...1603124195207/

Facebook : Johnsonong8
    98157331 or WhatsApp
    Last edited by Resilience; 25-01-2016 at 07:05 AM.
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sharing pics of my Beloved White NT700V :

Last edited by Resilience; 25-01-2016 at 09:05 PM.
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

osxunix
    love his Honda!
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by altya View Post

Hi hi,

Ride there last year during November
    Last few years, had been riding to Betong and HatYai the south is beautiful with high risk.
    Even my Thai friend not from the south they are not very keen travel to Betong/Yala/Narathiwat and Patani.
    Need exercise caution or planning to minimise risk when travel to south "luck" play a big part.
    Currently there is many road block on south but I had no problem passing them

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi hi,

Ride there last year during November
    Last few years, had been riding to Betong and HatYai the south is beautiful with high risk.
    Even my Thai friend not from the south they are not very keen travel to Betong/Yala/Narathiwat and Patani.
    Need exercise caution or planning to minimise risk when travel to south "luck" play a big part.
    Currently there is many road block on south but I had no problem passing them
    Hi bro Osxunix,
    It must be very trilling touring with a DV. My very short trip once to nearby Kluang tells me that you had many hours of fun riding so far to Patong!!!

How many km was that?. Did you make it with a direct ride and how long does the journey take?
    Did the upright position help to add comfort?
    The trottle... the vibration?

We can only envy you and hope to do so when we find time and companion riders ..!!
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

osxunix
    love his Honda!
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi bro Osxunix,
    It must be very trilling touring with a DV. My very short trip once to nearby Kluang tells me that you had many hours of fun riding so far to Patong!!!

How many km was that?. Did you make it with a direct ride and how long does the journey take?
    Did the upright position help to add comfort?
    The trottle... the vibration?

We can only envy you and hope to do so when we find time and companion riders ..!!
    Thanks for the encouragement

From SG to Betong is around 780km add 140km to Pattani total around 920km.
    I make it to Betong in 8hrs direct due to less pit stop with no rain along the way.
    And rest in Betong around 3.5hr for foods and foot massage and continue to Pattani.
    Reach Pattani late evening due to lost finding the Krachaeng Cave
    Also lost few time in Yala and make a few u-turn
    Around 17hrs was use before I step in my hotel room at Pattani.

Deuville seating position is very comfortable for long distance ride there is no sign of back or buttock pain after long hours of ride.
    I use "Go Cruise Throttle" lock during my ride so my hand won't get numb and during cruising speed it actually more comfortable than riding inline 4 engine with no sign of huge vibration. Beside maintain good engine condition actually engine oil also play apart I only use high viscosity engine oil like 10w-60.

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the encouragement

From SG to Betong is around 780km add 140km to Pattani total around 920km.
    I make it to Betong in 8hrs direct due to less pit stop with no rain along the way.
    And rest in Betong around 3.5hr for foods and foot massage and continue to Pattani.
    Reach Pattani late evening due to lost finding the Krachaeng Cave
    Also lost few time in Yala and make a few u-turn
    Around 17hrs was use before I step in my hotel room at Pattani.

Deuville seating position is very comfortable for long distance ride there is no sign of back or buttock pain after long hours of ride.
    I use "Go Cruise Throttle" lock during my ride so my hand won't get numb and during cruising speed it actually more comfortable than riding inline 4 engine with no sign of huge vibration. Beside maintain good engine condition actually engine oil also play apart I only use high viscosity engine oil like 10w-60.
    Thank you so much, Bro Osxunix,

Your generous reply was so fun to read when you describe your pit stops and journey!

The"Go Cruise Trottle" will be something I am going to use, now that I learn from your experience.
    I have fixed a BMW Handle End Trottle Grips which help to add comfort to my palms by absorbing the vibration of the V- Twin Engine.
    EO 60? ..... Hmmm I might copycat you, bro for long distance journey.

I love the sitting position. I shaved off some foam from my seat- my feet now can move more easily my bike when stationery.

In fact, also I added 2" riser to make it really comfortable.

Additionally, I raise my adjustable windshield to the 2nd higher position so that I have less wind "slapping" my face. The slight enveloping breeze is more pleasant..!!

Thanks for sharing once again!

Gong Xi Fa Cai....to all Deauville owners and to all who may have interest in DV.

https://www.facebook.com/johnsonong8...5545025801011/ CNY Video
    Last edited by Resilience; 10-02-2016 at 06:54 PM.
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

Hydher
    Is selling his GSXR1000
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

selling loctite moly paste(65%) for proper shaft maintainance
    20g for $12
    (good for 4 applications)

Interested pls pm with your contact.
    Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Honda Deauville NT700V FBC xx28 ... for Sale

I bought my White Beauty 6 yrs 3 mths ago for purpose of touring up north to Malaysia and Thailand.

I got myself new armoured protective jacket, gloves and boots. I even fitted my DV with the latest Battlax GT Tyres for road gripping journeys.
    But I never did !!!!! ... due to the demands of my work.
    2 reasons: As it's grossly underutilised and I can't get round to touring,
    I have FINALLY decided to offer the bike for Sale.

Total km (8yrs): 56K.
    (38K by 1st owner - 1yr 9mths).
    18K by me - 6 yrs 3 mths.

This Honda DV with its bullet proof engine performs smoothly and superbly with its comfortable sofa seat. Excellent tourer!
    Manoevering is easy and comfortable with its upright sitting posture for riding in Singapore too.

Addtional ENHANCEMENTS / PERKS:
    ●Largest Capacity Side Panniers
    ● Rear Carrier Rack/Back Support ●LED lights (side, front, rear ) with Switch ● Goldwing Master Switch ●Lower Side Fairings ●Bottom Cowling ●NEW ST Dual Compound Tyres ● NEW Lowered Seat Ht ●Voltmeter ●Handle Riser ●Mudguard Extensa ●Tank Bra ● 2 Usb Ports.●NEW Battery. Ram Mounts Knobs.

Main Specifications:
    Shaft Drive
    Fuel Injection, Auto Choke
    Dry Wt: 240kg
    Engine: 680cc, V-Twin
    Fuel Capacity: 19.7 litres
    Adjustable Windshield & Rear Shock Absorbers.
    Honda HISS.

No need Repair. RT Aug 2016. COE Jan 2018. Looks new.
    Selling $8.8k ono.
    DV Odo.jpg DV No Plate.jpg
    Pls PM or WhatsApp me
    Johnson. 98157331
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi DV Enthusiasts in this Thread :

I have posted with Carousell: https://carousell.com/p/45572619

Also in SingaporeBikes (SBF): http://www.singaporebikes.com/used_b...lle?MSGNUM=505

aka Johnson Ong
    Last edited by Resilience; 04-03-2016 at 08:50 PM.
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

stwb1981
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydher View Post
    266.5 sgd.. including shipping.. i asked him
    wow that cheap...was given S$800+ include mudguard...now i can consider changing the front set hehhe When u last enquired if you dun mind. I just checked ebay the pricing is similar to previously i asked. I refering to Front head cowl, left and right side fairing. If it S$266+ will be a damn steal. Kindly post link here as many Deauville owners mayb interested.. provided they are active here...hehe or U can PM me... i dun mind strike a deal with you

Been awhile since I last log in SBF...lol this thread well at least some movement hehehe

Recently saw quite a few NT650 otr... mayb due to coe bah... our model seem to be getting abit more common otr lol

Cheers
    Last edited by stwb1981; 07-03-2016 at 08:35 AM.

rayyim
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last time I asked 3 years ago was GBP 339 + 65 for shipping for the following items:

Honda NTV 650 DEAUVILLE - LEFT SIDE FAIRING
    Honda NTV 650 DEAUVILLE - RIGHT SIDE FAIRING
    Honda NTV 650 DEAUVILLE - FRONT FAIRING

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/160736160...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/160736162...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/160736163...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

You can email the seller: cwccar_lsn6325pcmemb...TION]s.ebay.pl

I think they make to order as they have the fiberglass mold.

In the end, I didn't order as you have to add in the cost of spray painting and installation and it would come up to > S$1000.

For the side panniers and covers, you can try Dave Silvers: https://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/...EAUVILLE-2001/

They occasionally will have the parts.

stwb1981
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rayyim View Post
    The last time I asked 3 years ago was GBP 339 + 65 for shipping for the following items:

Honda NTV 650 DEAUVILLE - LEFT SIDE FAIRING
    Honda NTV 650 DEAUVILLE - RIGHT SIDE FAIRING
    Honda NTV 650 DEAUVILLE - FRONT FAIRING

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/160736160...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/160736162...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/160736163...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

You can email the seller: cwccar_lsn6325pc@<a href="http://www...r</a>s.ebay.pl

I think they make to order as they have the fiberglass mold.

In the end, I didn't order as you have to add in the cost of spray painting and installation and it would come up to > S$1000.

For the side panniers and covers, you can try Dave Silvers: https://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/...EAUVILLE-2001/

They occasionally will have the parts.
    Ah Dave.... yup but the shipping kills. actually the pricing also killed...
    Yup the price u stated is similar to what i inquire previously...

I just curious maybe Hyder has a better lobang or was there a miss comms

Resilience
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by resilience View Post
    my honda deauville nt700v fbc xx28 ... For sale

i bought my white beauty 6 yrs 3 mths ago for purpose of touring up north to malaysia and thailand.

i got myself new armoured protective jacket, gloves and boots. I even fitted my dv with the latest battlax gt tyres for road gripping journeys.
    but i never did !!!!! ... Due to the demands of my work.
    2 reasons: As it's grossly underutilised and i can't get round to touring,
    i have finally decided to offer the bike for sale.

total km (8yrs): 56k.
    (38k by 1st owner - 1yr 9mths).
    18k by me - 6 yrs 3 mths.

this honda dv with its bullet proof engine performs smoothly and superbly with its comfortable sofa seat. Excellent tourer!
    manoevering is easy and comfortable with its upright sitting posture for riding in singapore too.

addtional enhancements / perks:
    ●largest capacity side panniers
    ● rear carrier rack/back support ●led lights (side, front, rear ) with switch ● goldwing master switch ●lower side fairings ●bottom cowling ●new st dual compound tyres ● new lowered seat ht ●voltmeter ●handle riser ●mudguard extensa ●tank bra ● 2 usb ports.●new battery. Ram mounts knobs.

main specifications:
    Shaft drive
    fuel injection, auto choke
    dry wt: 240kg
    engine: 680cc, v-twin
    fuel capacity: 19.7 litres
    adjustable windshield & rear shock absorbers.
    Honda hiss.

no need repair. Rt aug 2016. Coe jan 2018. Looks new.
    Selling $8.8k ono.
    DV Odo.jpg DV No Plate.jpg
    pls pm or whatsapp me
    johnson. 98157331

********** s o l d ! **********
    Mobile 98157331
    WhatsApp

stwb1981
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Appealing for eye witnesses....

Accident just occured
    Date: 13May16
    Time: 2230 to 2252H
    Area: CTE Slip Road to PIE

Hit & Run!!!!

Sports Car Yellow Posche (as stated by eye witnesses) illegal racing and bang into a Honda Blue Motorcycle (NightHawk 250) ridden by a close brother of mine.

Anyone with info (videos or statements) pls feel free to step forward and let me know or direct to Traffic Police.

Please share this around!!!!

odi
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any Good workshop for NT 700 to share
    There are three stages of sex in a man's life:
    Tri Weekly, Try Weekly, and Try Weakly.

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by odi View Post

ahhhhhhh. you must have bought from the angmoh guy , right?

cumified
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys,
    anyone know where to buy LEDs?
    Used to ride: TA200 -02, WR 200DT -94, VXR 200 -04, CB400 Spec 2 -02, GSXR400RN -92, CB 400 Spec 3 -04, VLX 400 -94, DRZ400SM -06, FZ6 S2 -09
    Current bikes : YZF R1 -08

chinjoon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi fellow deauville owners,
    My NT650v3 recently face a weird problem. Like to see if anyone here can advise me what is wrong.
    Basically, I can start my bike with or without choke and it will run normally in idle. But when I applied trottle, the engine dies.

Tried repeating a few times including g8ving it time ti warm up but each times, it end up dead.

Any advise what might be the problem?

Thanks!

chinjoon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My NT650v3 recently face a weird problem. Like to see if anyone here can advise me what is wrong.
    Basically, I can start my bike with or without choke and it will run normally in idle. But when I applied trottle, the engine dies.

Tried repeating a few times including g8ving it time ti warm up but each times, it end up dead.

Thanks!

rayyim
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chinjoon View Post

Thanks!
    Might be a fuel pump problem. I had a similar problem a few years back until I repaired the fuel pump.

Easy solution is to keep the fuel tank always more than half full. As you get to less than half tank, the flow of fuel from the tank into the engine slows down causing the bike to stall. Otherwise, try repairing or replacing the fuel pump and see if it solves the problem.

More info: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...=1#post8286633

kielin
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all, I've got a great condition 650 Deauville for sale.
    Please sms/whatsapp me at 93688734 for further.
    COE Dec 2020.
    I've listed it at http://www.singaporebikes.com/sgbike...lle-45198.html

Thanks

procat1
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi riders,
    Where can i get my Honda NT650 fairing patch up. My bike parked in the car park bike was being hit while park. Right side fairing damage. If anyone got good and cheap patch up contact please share with me. You can e-mail me at tiongseng.17@gmail.com

Thank everyone.

rayyim
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by procat1 View Post
    Hi riders,
    Where can i get my Honda NT650 fairing patch up. My bike parked in the car park bike was being hit while park. Right side fairing damage. If anyone got good and cheap patch up contact please share with me. You can e-mail me at tiongseng.17@gmail.com

Thank everyone.
    Found this online. Don't know if it is any good.

https://www.singaporebikes.com/forum...design-amp-etc

Contact Fauzi at 1199motoring@gmail.com or call 90258448.

Let me know if you try.

All my fairing are cracked and I've removed all of them to slowly DIY. Trying to get some fiberglass and resin to reinforce all the plastic parts before putting them all back again. Will definitely need to respray all the parts at some point in time.

procat1
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank for the reply.
    Where to get Fiber glass and resin?

odi
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are three stages of sex in a man's life:
    Tri Weekly, Try Weekly, and Try Weakly.

Pizzaboy
    hates eating pizza
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by odi View Post
    Gopa
    He specialize in ST11 & NT650/700
    ********************************************************************************

__________________________________________________________________________________________

www.pizzahut.com.sg

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869