Thread: Yamaha Diversion 900

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did you check out the price for the FS divvy?
    I dunnoe whats the exact price , the malay guy at 3rd floor told me 14+K then the guy at 2nd floor told me 11+K , then I average should be 12+K haha

maomao
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeep... still breaking in!!! Please help yourself to overtake coz me only travelling at 80km/h...
    Only 80 km/h ha ha!! dont bluff!! U already cruising at 120 liao.

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeep... still breaking in!!! Please help yourself to overtake coz me only travelling at 80km/h...
    Only 80 km/h ha ha!! dont bluff!! U already cruising at 120 liao.
    he confirm bluffing , cos you vtec oso hard to catch up liao

Palary
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oi Guys,

Take a Look at Shaji's Diversion 900.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/505455.../50545645DDNwdn

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Juz got my divvy today !!! damm SHIOKKK haha, ok here's a joke that happened todae...

I got my bike liao then intended to ride slow get used to it and run in, so I went slow , I see the speedo 50, then I tot too slow , then on PIE I speed up a little , went to 70+ , then I see hmm why left lane pple so slow , then I change centre lane keeping at 70+ , BUT I realised ey why centre still so slow the cars , then I change right lane finally I was on par with the speed. Then I felt something was not right , I see the speedo again knn I was reading MILES/HR ! hahaha
    becos this first time ride a european made bike the outer marking with bigger numbers is the Miles/hr , then cos I too used to S4 tot it is still km/hr

the person advised me to keep below 5000rpm when run in , but I heaven 4000 oredi 80km/hr, and I normally ride 90-100 wan , I dun think run in or not makes any diff to me haha (anywayz run in this thing super subjective to diff pple oso lah...)

anywayz the bike is great , so glad I got it , mani have expressed it overweightness and I do agree quite heavy , but that adds to the stability, and the handling was better than I expected. The panniers are very spacious and slim enough to filter thru traffic (I dun feel much diff compared to filtering with my S4). It cannot fit a full sized helmet but I'm glad its liddat cos can filter easier. It's slimer than you tot it would be , serious...
    what value for marny sia this wan compared to other big tourers...

one thing though , the seat in front hor like both sides a bit jut out then make my inner thigh a bit uncomfy , issit becos the seat still new and need some seasoning?

and the windscreen got to go sia , I'm ordering the skidmarx super flip-up , confirm maximum quietness haha.

sitting position juz slightly high (still can paddle backwards quite ok for me short height 1.75m), but juz adjust a few clicks down for back suspension can liao

redtail
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Picture! we want picure!!!!

kekekkee....
    Congratuations!!!!!!!

Oxygen
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratuate...Boliao!

U are right about e mile thing on e meter and e worse thing is that km wan is so........small. Got to get use to it lor !!!
    So what is your no??? Got to buy 4D for today liao !

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratuate...Boliao!

U are right about e mile thing on e meter and e worse thing is that km wan is so........small. Got to get use to it lor !!!
    So what is your no??? Got to buy 4D for today liao !
    neber buy lah haha , but I realise Hong Leong made a bad mistake sia , they my plate number at the back is "L" on the log card , then they go and paste "J" on my bike! haha anywayz easily solved lah , since their plate oso sticker type wan and juz tear and repaste. Oh and they gave me a slightly rusted screw for the IU bracket. That shows Hong Leong not that perfect haha , but minor things lah.

ey anywayz you got try to change the preload for the rear shock or not, I try to turn using the special wrench with the extender but the ring juz wun budge how much strength I use , then I scared I spoil the lining of the sockets so I stopped.

Oxygen
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Better not DIY e payload !!! Even e agent got problem try to do mine !!!
    Yah... u need to let em do it. sweee.

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why issit so hard sia , use cow strength oso wun budge haha

ey calling Oxygen and cougar , wanna buy the alarm from ah boy? Got remote ignition, remote en-alarm & de-alarm , 8 tunes and 8 sensitivity sets , I went down juz now he said divvy 900 can fix. $160 though... I was thinking if we buy together got discount.

RobVanDam
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Juz got my divvy today !!! damm SHIOKKK haha, ok here's a joke that happened todae...

I got my bike liao then intended to ride slow get used to it and run in, so I went slow , I see the speedo 50, then I tot too slow , then on PIE I speed up a little , went to 70+ , then I see hmm why left lane pple so slow , then I change centre lane keeping at 70+ , BUT I realised ey why centre still so slow the cars , then I change right lane finally I was on par with the speed. Then I felt something was not right , I see the speedo again knn I was reading MILES/HR ! hahaha
    becos this first time ride a european made bike the outer marking with bigger numbers is the Miles/hr , then cos I too used to S4 tot it is still km/hr

the person advised me to keep below 5000rpm when run in , but I heaven 4000 oredi 80km/hr, and I normally ride 90-100 wan , I dun think run in or not makes any diff to me haha (anywayz run in this thing super subjective to diff pple oso lah...)

anywayz the bike is great , so glad I got it , mani have expressed it overweightness and I do agree quite heavy , but that adds to the stability, and the handling was better than I expected. The panniers are very spacious and slim enough to filter thru traffic (I dun feel much diff compared to filtering with my S4). It cannot fit a full sized helmet but I'm glad its liddat cos can filter easier. It's slimer than you tot it would be , serious...

one thing though , the seat in front hor like both sides a bit jut out then make my inner thigh a bit uncomfy , issit becos the seat still new and need some seasoning?

and the windscreen got to go sia , I'm ordering the skidmarx super flip-up , confirm maximum quietness haha.

sitting position juz slightly high (still can paddle backwards quite ok for me short height 1.75m), but juz adjust a few clicks down for back suspension can liao
    no worries mate. 70mph is equal to 110km/h. if u went up to 80, then it would be 120-125km/h.

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no worries mate. 70mph is equal to 110km/h. if u went up to 80, then it would be 120-125km/h.
    yah I know after that first ride haha...

Oxygen
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO thanks....not at e moment boliao !!! I will settle e engine guard first .
    You know what I mean .... divvy abit tooo heavy and e impact is going to be horrify... trust me !!!

Oxygen
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haven't been hearing from maomao for a while ??? MIA huh !!!

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO thanks....not at e moment boliao !!! I will settle e engine guard first .
    You know what I mean .... divvy abit tooo heavy and e impact is going to be horrify... trust me !!!
    your engine guard buy from who? I oredi buy lower fairings liao so kanot put engine guards , but I was thinking next time go and customize a crash bar so that all the fairings oso wun kana

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the guys at msn diversion club told me to keep perservere trying for the rear suspension , it indeed needs a lot of COW STRENGTH to get it to move a click.

Oxygen
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so have you adjusted it yet ??? I also need to adjust find a bit too soft and not beri safe during high speed laay !!!
    Someone told me to check out MaxEquitment on e engine guard...check it out then .

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so have you adjusted it yet ??? I also need to adjust find a bit too soft and not beri safe during high speed laay !!!
    Someone told me to check out MaxEquitment on e engine guard...check it out then .
    heaven adjust hehe , drink not enough milk yet but will try again lor . How cum you so fast high speed liao!! hhaha , anywayz I was going to adjust softer cos I got problem with paddling with the weight cos I short and legs got tiptoe a bit

And his engine guard I think is the type look like yamaha wan , then I kanot fit liao cos I bought the lowers. Anywayz my fairing lowers is from skidmarx , I order from biketech21 , I think I oso wan to get skidmarx super flip up screen , its the tallest screen , I heard very good reviews about how quite it is even high speed with open face helmet. But hor skidmarx delivery quite slow , more than a mnth.

Maxequipment I sms the laoban liao, he say he oni do Pyramid plastics products for divvy , which is a bit high on the expense side. Pyramid do lowers too , and they are quite chio , make your bike look like big sports bike, saw it on msn club.

Anywayz biketech21 do order for products from powerbronze , pyramid plastics as well as skidmarx. I support skidmarx cos alot of good reviews although its price is lowest. Oh and they still have the fender extenders (from pyramid plastics) for our divvies in stock now.

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some XJ900 stuff for you guys http://www.yamaha-motor.co.jp/buzz/bz-mc.html#XJ900

It amazing how well the divvy fares for the sidecar couple who travelled thru continents
    even got one article on yamaha giving training to singapore police force haha

maomao
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haven't been hearing from maomao for a while ??? MIA huh !!!
    Aiyah, i no divvy owner mah. You update me during ur Oxygen session can liao. Somemore the topic is about Divvy, guess u all have Divvy related things to post mah. Later i post rubbish, will kana run over by Divvy left, right, center one leh.

Oh yah, remember to invite me to the first meeting on the formation of SDC- S'pore Divvy Club hor!

Palary
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yah, remember to invite me to the first meeting on the formation of SDC- S'pore Divvy Club hor! [/quote]

Yah, don't forget to invite me also, I want to be there for the opening ceremony.

Boliao, u order the Skidmarx Flip screen, are there anyones else here ordered any other higher screen; I just want to find out what is the experience of others.

Oxygen
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like u gonna modify your divvy and should be ready for display next mth...just nice should have breakin by then !!!

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like u gonna modify your divvy and should be ready for display next mth...just nice should have breakin by then !!!
    screen have to kiv first leh , next mnth when the lowers arrive I still gotto send for paint job dunnoe cost how much sia
    anywayz break in or not makes no diff to me cos I hardly go over 120 and 5000 rpm is over 120 liao

Boliao, u order the Skidmarx Flip screen, are there anyones else here ordered any other higher screen; I just want to find out what is the experience of others.
    I think no one else ordered , but you got see the Pooh's super flipper pics from msn divvy club rite , its super duper huge haha

Palary
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think no one else ordered , but you got see the Pooh's super flipper pics from msn divvy club rite , its super duper huge haha[/quote]

ya, i saw poon's and it looks hugh, almost like out of proportion. I think Shaji's o e looks more proportion.

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think no one else ordered , but you got see the Pooh's super flipper pics from msn divvy club rite , its super duper huge haha
    ya, i saw poon's and it looks hugh, almost like out of proportion. I think Shaji's o e looks more proportion.
    yah poohs wan is definitely out of proportion , but I dun mind cos there'll be no more windblast and everythings gonna be quiet when riding . I scared if buy a mid-sized screen like the powerbronze wan , then scarly buy liao still got windblast then I like throw away marny might as well dun buy hehe. I'm the type that wan to buy muz make sure it works well (that was why I got the divvy too hehehe)

Palary
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then scarly buy liao still got windblast then I like throw away marny might as well dun buy hehe. I'm the type that wan to buy muz make sure it works well (that was why I got the divvy too hehehe)[/quote]

Why don't u check with Shaji's one first and see how is his?

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm meeting the gyus at sgbikers.com this friday nite at fong seng , cougar, oxygen, redtail, palary wanna cum? redtail and palary wanna checkout the bike rite, come join in lor , I first time meeting them

Palary
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm meeting the gyus at sgbikers.com this friday nite at fong seng , cougar, oxygen, redtail, palary wanna cum? redtail and palary wanna checkout the bike rite, come join in lor , I first time meeting them
    Where is the meeting place? where 'sgbiker.com'? and 'fong seng'?
    what time?

cougar
    wears a pilot style helmet
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happening for divvy leh! But this 3mths i bi guan nian gong for my december exams, die die also must pass, so I cum down my mountain after 2nd week of December. Hope by then u guys will form a divvy club and cheong North South Highway as a group, tat will be great. Form a yammy diverted convoy!

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

嘴讲兰派爽! The World would be a better place if karma exists.

Oxygen
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good idea...lets gether all e old folk and chong north east highway. swee.

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is the meeting place? where 'sgbiker.com'? and 'fong seng'?
    what time?
    sgbiker.com is the website lor , then fongseng is juz outside nus at the wes coast road exit there

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

update from sgbikers meeting on friday nite at 8pm , now is at Athira prata at Yio Chu Kang

Palary
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now where the fish is Athira prata, any street name or Ave etc...

update from sgbikers meeting on friday nite at 8pm , now is at Athira prata at Yio Chu Kang

maomao
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boliao - u ' Wang En Fu Yi' ar. Never invite me If early know , then i dont tip u about HL price of Divvy at sgbikers liao.

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boliao - u ' Wang En Fu Yi' ar. Never invite me If early know , then i dont tip u about HL price of Divvy at sgbikers liao.
    Ooooooooo sollie sollie forgot cos you long time no post , I jio you I jio you hehe

maomao
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ooooooooo sollie sollie forgot cos you long time no post , I jio you I jio you hehe
    Just joking lah, Thanks for jioing, but can only join you next time lah. Some D&D that nite, follow by melaka trip next morning with Oxy.

Next time, remember to include me hor. hee

Oxygen
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oxygen can't make it laay...got D&D together with maomao

pufferfis
    Its CLOBBERING TIME!
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some XJ900 stuff for you guys http://www.yamaha-motor.co.jp/buzz/bz-mc.html#XJ900

It amazing how well the divvy fares for the sidecar couple who travelled thru continents
    wah...didnt know the spore police force got xj900 diversion.....if u got dis bike..n pple not happy w u..may whack ur bike siah

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wah...didnt know the spore police force got xj900 diversion.....if u got dis bike..n pple not happy w u..may whack ur bike siah
    my bike is in silver not white, and why would anyone want to whack my bike when I didnt offend anyone?

pufferfis
    Its CLOBBERING TIME!
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my bike is in silver not white, and why would anyone want to whack my bike when I didnt offend anyone?
    relax....i didnt mean anything bad against ur or ur bike..there r people who frustrated against police for getting summons mah...they may or may whack a police lookin bike....well a silver divvy is cool.....lucky u...dont have to worry abt coolant n hose siah..hehe

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

relax....i didnt mean anything bad against ur or ur bike..there r people who frustrated against police for getting summons mah...they may or may whack a police lookin bike....well a silver divvy is cool.....lucky u...dont have to worry abt coolant n hose siah..hehe
    no anger intended hor hehe , and not oni coolant and hose , chain and sprockets too

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

update on fuel consumption:
    I did 216miles/345km then went to pump oil. 18 litres used .
    so average about 19km/litre

Palary
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

19/litre, Not bad what.
    Someone posted that Deauville is abt 20/litre.

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

19/litre, Not bad what.
    Someone posted that Deauville is abt 20/litre.

yup deauville should be better lor liddat , anywayz I forgotz to say my speed was 90-110km/h

Palary
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went to Hong Leong on Friday, and saw 1 deep blue Divv there, make me every gian...
    I thot the chap inside was quite familiar, then I recall he was at the Yamaha Workshop at Paya Lebar, when I send my Majester to repair (Cannot charge the battery)...Service quite professional, After they repair they actually wash the Bike until very clean...

yup deauville should be better lor liddat , anywayz I forgotz to say my speed was 90-110km/h[/quote]

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went to Hong Leong on Friday, and saw 1 deep blue Divv there, make me every gian...
    I thot the chap inside was quite familiar, then I recall he was at the Yamaha Workshop at Paya Lebar, when I send my Majester to repair (Cannot charge the battery)...Service quite professional, After they repair they actually wash the Bike until very clean...

yup deauville should be better lor liddat , anywayz I forgotz to say my speed was 90-110km/h
    [/quote]

probably you saw Lee, he himself is an ex-rider of the divvy thats why he can tell you everything about it

smokin
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mr boliao, does your divvy have the front fairing like the ones TP have???
    just like the one in your avatar.

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mr boliao, does your divvy have the front fairing like the ones TP have???
    just like the one in your avatar.
    nope the stock fairing has the same shape but windscreen veri low so I changing soon to the skidmarx super flip (even higher than the TP wans), my avatar shows the customed nose for TP , some guy said you can get it at 2K though. But for 2K you can get the shurgers full fairing set for the divvy complete with new dash board. Heres a pic...

incidentally , the FJR original panniers costs 2K for a pair too hehe. I went to seng kwang the other day and saw these kana pried open panniers for FJR, then he told me some thieve did that and the owner did not want to spend 2K anymore.

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cougar I saw you monday 3 plus in the afternoon on PIE leh , but you were opposite travelling in the reverse direction , I was on the towards Jurong. Should be you rite , cos its a green divvy with the stock panniers without top box

Oxygen
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cougar I saw you monday 3 plus in the afternoon on PIE leh , but you were opposite travelling in the reverse direction , I was on the towards Jurong. Should be you rite , cos its a green divvy with the stock panniers without top box
    Soo....that means I saw him too afew time at PIE too lar. Always on the fast lane...you know!!! Die die also have to say hello to him the next time see him. Just hope it is not the wrong guy huh...

Page 3 of 253 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast