eek
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know how much the wing rack cost???
    [size=18]Meow...>(@@)<

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw a yellow S4 with police sticker on it , that carries 3 big givi matching boxes (mabbe custom paint), looks ok-er than the small givi sides leh...
    dis super 4 all yellow one with matchin yellow huge givi boxes rite?sounds like my neighbour's bike....frenly middle age guy...wonder wat he store in his boxes???..good for touring...but not good for squeezing...sure hit pple's side screens
    thats him

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh i dun mean that kind of squarish boxes of TPs....those are ugly man!
    what i mean is those silverish one like those containers for storing cameras, or filming equipments....err...duno how to describe...they are generally the biggest boxes i have seen attached to bikes...
    anyone can supply the pictures?
    arrgh you said my boxes are ugly hehehe , but I love them cos makes the bike slim , veri easy to filter

pufferfis
    Its CLOBBERING TIME!
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what i mean is those silverish one like those containers for storing cameras, or filming equipments....err...duno how to describe...they are generally the biggest boxes i have seen attached to bikes...
    arrgh you said my boxes are ugly hehehe , but I love them cos makes the bike slim , veri easy to filter
    how slim r ur side boxes?...how many litre type?

StreetFighter63
    StreetFighter63
    has no status.
    Edit

A tip for everyone....

For GIVI boxes, it's very, very, very much cheaper to get it in JB. Those GIVI boxes u see in S'pore are brought in from KL. My bro bought a GIVI box in JB for less than or abt RM100. Convert it and calculate how much u save. Further more the box is not the small ones( Small one model is GIVI Smile), It can fit 2 helmets when placed facing each other.

SpeedRex
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wah! boliao you also here ah?

Huh.... JB selling boxes? Where? Can recommend me, I am thinking of getting a full set of 3 box for my CBR to convert it into a tourer.

So boliao hows the TP bike coming along?
    Ride style, Ride well, Ride to save the licence.........

StreetFighter63
    StreetFighter63
    has no status.
    Edit

There are a lot of shops selling boxes in JB.... U can try the whole row of shophouses where there are a lot of bapok.

Gandalf
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are stuffs from Hepco & Becker, very expensive box to have, make from Germany i think, anyway, u can check out the website:

http://www.hepco-becker.de/
    The Second Is The First Loser

Gandalf
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so any1 noes hw much i need to prepare to get a pair of givi side boxes from jb? those small types, commonly found with phatom
    The Second Is The First Loser

unikn
    unikn
    has no status.
    Edit

they are stuffs from Hepco & Becker, very expensive box to have, make from Germany i think, anyway, u can check out the website:

i just called and check, the price range from SGD 900+.

Feedback
    Feedback
    has no status.
    Edit

What if a TA200 with only sidebox ...?
    More stabile ?

Will it look awful ?

Laucheh, I dun have practical experience, but physics tells me that it will be more stable... see here.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/storm-riders...s/message/14066

Kenneth Lee
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know how much the wing rack cost???
    The Wingrack cost around $380.

Jade
    Jade
    has no status.
    Edit

what are your views on a Super 4 with side boxes?? I think side boxes look better than the back box leh.... not too big a side box lah, wait cannot squeeze in between traffic!

RobVanDam
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen many Givi boxes at the chiap lee shop. maybe u guys can try that place.

lit
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys... i hope to get a box for scrambler... any brand to recommand? and is that any cheap box ard?? where to get it then??
    thanks a lot...

GhostBiker
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys... i hope to get a box for scrambler... any brand to recommand? and is that any cheap box ard?? where to get it then??
    thanks a lot...
    for scram, get a small Givi one wil do, but can onli put 1 full face helmet
    if i m not wrong, the capacity is 29L
    n i have got one for sale, used for onli 6 months, with a few stickers on it, brake light DISABLED
    i sell it to u cheap cheap lar
    but u must get the rack urself

Class 2bHonda TA150, Yamaha RXZ135, SYM Magic110, Kawasaki KSR110, SYM GTS200, Paijifa F150, Yamaha Cygnus Z125
    Class 2aHonda CB400 Project Big 1, Version S, Honda Shadow 400
    Class 2Yamaha Vmax1200, Honda CBR1100XX, Honda Deauville650, Honda CB1300, Yamaha FZ6S, Honda Varadero1000, Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R

lit
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow... u got one?? cool...
    hmm... but i actually thought of getting a bigger one... like can put 2 helmets....cos i always have a lot of thins to carry... that's why...
    anyway, thanks for the nice offer!!

aiya4
    aiya4
    has no status.
    Edit

Anyone got S4 box and rack for loan? I need a box for the coming KL trip. To put some stuffs and maybe some shopping. Only for this particular trip. Anyone? Rent also can.. any damage loss I'll pay for everything.

63StreetFighter
    63StreetFighter
    has no status.
    Edit

A TIP FOR EVERYONE .... IF U WANT GIVI BOXES, MAKE THE LITTLE TRIP TO JB. IT COST MUCH, MUCH, MUCH AND MUCH CHEAPER OVER THERE. U CAN GET A BACK BOX PLUS BRACKET FOR RXZ FOR LESS THAN S$100(SING DOLLARS). tHAT IS IF WITH "POINT" BOX WHICH MEANS CAN PUT 2 HELMETS. FOR GIVI "SMILE" WHICH IS FOR ONE HELMET, IT WILL BE CHEAPER. eVEN IF U ALREADY HAVE A BRACKET BUT DUN HAVE BOX, DOWN THERE CHEAP ALSO. ONE GIVI "POINT" BOX COST LESS THAN RM100 WHICH IS LESS THAN S$50. ALL GIVI BOXES U SEE IN S'PORE ARE FROM KL AND IT IS THE SAME QUALITY WITH THOSE FOUND IN JB.

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually the TP boxes (also my boxes hehe) are from a company named Krauser, which is the sister company of hepco and becker, and so coincidentally they sell their stuffs juz as ex as H&B, those tp boxes cost 900 SGD without rack (heng my divvy came with them , super good buy hehe).
    And luckily oso coincidentally they are of the same make quality and security, my divvy boxes come with a double locking mechanism , you have to unlock key and twist a bar , not like the normal juz twist the key and open type. Seng Kwang pple told me the divvy boxes are much better than FJR's boxes (which they had one pair in their shop for repair cos somebody giao open it...).

STORM
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A TIP FOR EVERYONE .... IF U WANT GIVI BOXES, MAKE THE LITTLE TRIP TO JB. IT COST MUCH, MUCH, MUCH AND MUCH CHEAPER OVER THERE. U CAN GET A BACK BOX PLUS BRACKET FOR RXZ FOR LESS THAN S$100(SING DOLLARS). tHAT IS IF WITH "POINT" BOX WHICH MEANS CAN PUT 2 HELMETS. FOR GIVI "SMILE" WHICH IS FOR ONE HELMET, IT WILL BE CHEAPER. eVEN IF U ALREADY HAVE A BRACKET BUT DUN HAVE BOX, DOWN THERE CHEAP ALSO. ONE GIVI "POINT" BOX COST LESS THAN RM100 WHICH IS LESS THAN S$50. ALL GIVI BOXES U SEE IN S'PORE ARE FROM KL AND IT IS THE SAME QUALITY WITH THOSE FOUND IN JB.
    bro care to tell where it is cos i m planning to get a 45l givi box plus rack, wonder how much it will cost there!
    thanks
    Fcuk U! Kawasaki is back!

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

delete

MrBoliao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wah! boliao you also here ah?

Huh.... JB selling boxes? Where? Can recommend me, I am thinking of getting a full set of 3 box for my CBR to convert it into a tourer.

So boliao hows the TP bike coming along?
    wah speed , you sped until this site oso liao ah , anywayz the divvy is great , super low maintenance and reliable. Its strength is in its ancient design which is clear of all the modern technology clatter , juz plain old carburettor and a 4 in-line with 2 valve each.I t still uses cable clutch which feels much lighter to pull than hydraulic wans. Great problem free tourer because:
    1) Carbs fuel dry liao repump still can go , (EFI cannot)
    2) Shaft drive , well you noe why goods...
    3) Air-cooled engine means I dunnoe wat is a coolant from now on haha
    4) Good fuel economy
    5) Great seat, good posture.
    6) Good wind protection, best if you get a skidmarx super flip

The bad points is that you can't xian char bo with this bike cos of its dated looks and the lack of top speed for some pple (not for me though). It basically pulls in any gear (basically I juz stick it early in top gear and juz leave it there, good for lazy asses like me hehe).

Oh by the way hor if you got this mnths BIKE mag , it shows on page 68 a divvy900 doing a near vertical wheelie haha.A full page phot of a Divvi 900 being wheelied by Kev Smith (page 68) with the caption ' Next time anyone tells you Diversions are crap, show them this. As close to vertical as you'll ever see...'

All in all , the bike's gonna stay with me until it can't function as a bike anymore hehe.

63StreetFighter
    63StreetFighter
    has no status.
    Edit

Most shops in JB got sell GIVI boxes. The nearest one is after the U-turn rite after u go into JB. Tehre is a motoshop on the left. If u want better price, go to the whole row of moto shops where there is a lot of bapok at nite. I think u should now where. Take the centre route when u reach the flyover after the Shell petrol stn. After abt 5 mins, u can see a whole row of shops on the left. scout over there.

lit
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow... sounds so confusing... keke... never ride into malaysia before....
    anyone organising a trip, then can have leader and leads the rest there!! haha... quite fun eh?
    anyway, dun treat this serious... jus a passing thought...

63StreetFighter
    63StreetFighter
    has no status.
    Edit

It's not as confusing as it looks. Instructions look totally different in writing. Easier to tell instructions by mouth. So if anyone understand where my instructions lead to, kindly explain it to our dear fren lit over here.

lit
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey! it's ok.. think i kinda know ardy... ask my fren about it, she was like so sure where is it.... so maybe next time she could bring me there....
    thanks anyway!

63StreetFighter
    63StreetFighter
    has no status.
    Edit

No problem, Glad that u finally know where I meant. Good luck and hope u got hte best deal over there.

tempest
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are a lot of shops selling boxes in JB.... U can try the whole row of shophouses where there are a lot of bapok.
    Bro, do they sell sideboxes there? The last I recall, only back box. Would be much cheaper to do it across the Causeway.

tempest
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I saw a pair of sideboxes on an unknown enduror that looks like a briefcase. Its slim (maybe about 20cm thick) and looks solid. Would be lovely to have them on without compromising on bike's width. Any bros here know what am talking about?

Screwball
    Screwball
    has no status.
    Edit

Hey guys. Just thought I'd drop my 2 cents' worth. Just went to Chiap Lee looking for small side boxes for my TA 200. The guy asked for $200 and I bargained down to $180. Also went to LAB and he quoted me $180 no further reduction. Think Chiap Lee more reliable. Had some bad experiences with the stuff from Ah Boy before. Seriously tempted to buy coz I don't think choppers look good with rear boxes. Sure, more convenient but all depends on what you want. Anyway, Jade, about your S4 boxes ... saw this lady a coupla times on a blue S4 with these big-ass side boxes. Think they were those Fango ones. Can fit in a fullface helmet on each side. Matching blue with her bike. Looked pretty cool. Anyway, just thought you guys might be interested. At any rate I think side boxes look better than rear boxes any day.
    Peace!

tempest
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys. Just thought I'd drop my 2 cents' worth. Just went to Chiap Lee looking for small side boxes for my TA 200. The guy asked for $200 and I bargained down to $180. Also went to LAB and he quoted me $180 no further reduction. Think Chiap Lee more reliable. Had some bad experiences with the stuff from Ah Boy before.

Seriously tempted to buy coz I don't think choppers look good with rear boxes. Sure, more convenient but all depends on what you want. Anyway, Jade, about your S4 boxes ... saw this lady a coupla times on a blue S4 with these big-ass side boxes. Think they were those Fango ones. Can fit in a fullface helmet on each side. Matching blue with her bike. Looked pretty cool. Anyway, just thought you guys might be interested. At any rate I think side boxes look better than rear boxes any day. Peace!
    Agreed, LAB workshop doesn't quite make me feel good about their workmanship. At times, too crude and far too often, they try to do as much as possible in a very short time. Don't blame them for they have too many customers. Guess you want it cheap, that's the price you pay. By the way, what box did you buy bro? He does sells sideboxes for $120 but of course, not the Givi kind.

I think maybe those huge boxes you are talking about may also come from Kappa. Massive 40 something litre boxes (each). Don't know the price though. But I think it really takes up too much face to enable you to still weave through cars.

aiya4
    aiya4
    has no status.
    Edit

Anyone knows where can find side panniers/back box for blackbird?
    I was thinking of getting canvas type side panniers, those removable easily.

Anyone got 2nd hand tank bag for sale?

aiya4
    aiya4
    has no status.
    Edit

Found!!!! Tongeh ur side panniers I book liao! HAHA.. swee swee swee swee.

Tank bag anyone selling?

Kenneth Lee
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone knows where can find side panniers/back box for blackbird?
    I was thinking of getting canvas type side panniers, those removable easily.

Anyone got 2nd hand tank bag for sale?
    For side panniers, any givi or nofango will do. the problem is only the brackets. The orginal brackets that ships with the box are not design for certain particular model of bikes. For that I will recommend you go to Seng Kuang for a quote on the brackets. Custom made and more regid and will not rust. price rande from $150 to $300+.

lazy05
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wan to get a silver givi box, shield and engine guard for my vtec2, anyone can recommend me any shops offering good price?

Screwball
    Screwball
    has no status.
    Edit

Those big side boxes aren't cheap. Easily cost you $500 and above. Sigh...I want looks, I want it practical, I want to be able to store a helmet in it and I want it cheap. Damn ... might as well get a car in the first place.

jianz
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where can i get saddle bags?? how much do they usually cost and are they waterproof??

Dee Kay
    Dee Kay
    has no status.
    Edit

Hey Jayzee.

I've been down this road of contemplation 2!! One of the S4 riders tongeh had got a nice setup-but really pricy!! I think we have no choice but to stick with rear boxes if you wanna get around fast in Singapore.

Unless you can find nice semi-soft panniers that hold their shape even when its not filled up and look good, gimme a tinker. I would be interested 2!! The soft type panniers are prob good for touring only. And there's always the water-proofing....

Dees

chickenbackside
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wan to get a silver givi box, shield and engine guard for my vtec2, anyone can recommend me any shops offering good price?
    just went to motoworld today and saw many accessories for s4. got engine guard, exhaust guard... got givi box too, but expensive.

the guards range from $30 to $60 with installation i think.

jianz
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Jayzee.

I've been down this road of contemplation 2!! One of the S4 riders tongeh had got a nice setup-but really pricy!! I think we have no choice but to stick with rear boxes if you wanna get around fast in Singapore.

Unless you can find nice semi-soft panniers that hold their shape even when its not filled up and look good, gimme a tinker. I would be interested 2!! The soft type panniers are prob good for touring only. And there's always the water-proofing....

Dees
    hmmz... if i find any good stuff i'll give u a msg.

Dee Kay
    Dee Kay
    has no status.
    Edit

hmmz... if i find any good stuff i'll give u a msg.
    Hi Jayzee,

Please do. I'd really apreciate it.

Dees

kata_killer
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LAB, Chiap Lee or FJT.
    Honda NSR 150 SP - FT4977D (June 01 - March 03)
    Honda CBR 400 RR- FL2119U (Dec 02 - Jan 04)
    Honda CBR 929 RR - FS4382A (Feb 04 - Dec 04)
    Susuki Hayabusa 1300- FX9524Z (April 05 - Oct 05)
    Susuki Bandit400- FL3540D (Mar 03 - Dec 05)
    Honda Super 4 Spec 3 - FZ9528C (Dec 05 - Jan 07)
    Honda Walve125S - FW8025J (Aug 06 - June 07)
    Yamaha Spark135 LE - FBB4..7C (March 07 - ???)

Karen03sg
    Karen03sg
    has no status.
    Edit

You can try to go to Arai shop at lavender st. U can spot bike box with wacky pic.. I wonder whether u will like it. A bike box is yellow and black with warner bros cartoon pic ! Nice design lol

Dee Kay
    Dee Kay
    has no status.
    Edit

You can try to go to Arai shop at lavender st. U can spot bike box with wacky pic.. I wonder whether u will like it. A bike box is yellow and black with warner bros cartoon pic ! Nice design lol
    Wha kau, cute cute one ah! he! not my kind lah!!

But i'll prob drop by tommorow all the same to look see.

Thanks

witch
    witch
    has no status.
    Edit

just that pic on the box.. that ione cost 250 or 350 liao.. just the printing....

WinEd
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

back givi box is abt 180 to 200..... i got mine at 200 at 219 motorshop at lavender street.... by the way, anyone got lobang to get side leather bag for phantom 200?

Sev
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i want to change my rear box for my s4, my curent box too small, givi 33 litre, need to squeeze 2 helmet when i riding with my gf.
    just went chiap lee, they quoted me 150 for givi 35 litre and 220 for 45 litre, then i went to the arai shop along the lavender street, they quoted me 145 for givi 35 litre.
    thought everyone said chiap lee cheaper?
    or they chop me? coz i never been there.
    then i went to tampines bike shop, behind the SAFRA, they quoted me 120 for kappa 42 or 43 litre box.
    so anyone know which one better. givi too expensive, is kappa box durable????
    thx thx....

chivas
    chivas
    has no status.
    Edit

can try LAB maybe cheaper there....

WAYWAY
    WAYWAY
    has no status.
    Edit

is there any shop selling blackbird sidebox?
    wat is the price? brand? can carry helmet?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast