has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jintherider View Post
    any feedback / experience with Unique Woodlands?
    Looking to go there as well, just wanan hear some thoughts

Crazybiker
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I want to know also. I stay in woodlands now and might try them out sometime... But want to hear reviews first

kaiq
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I go unique ubi to change tires. So far so good.

chriszzz
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I go to the one at Kaki Bukit, but I assume their sales tactics should be same. I have no major problems with them so far, but I only use them for EO change and tyre change.

However, they have a tendency to push their packages with flush and additives that you may not need, and they don't even mention their cheaper EO change prices until you ask for their pricelist. So be firm with what you want.

Always double check the oil level yourself before leaving. This goes for any workshop.

sharonforex
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very hard to find a good motor tiam.

Some are honest but customers dunn go to them cos they quote higher.

lost4love
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sharonforex View Post
    Very hard to find a good motor tiam.

Some are honest but customers dunn go to them cos they quote higher.
    Agree with your last.

let these "cheapo" bikers learn a lesson then will understand there's no free/cheap meal in this world.
    (AW 8 X)

ajahajah
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know any workshop in the east that opens on sunday?

ch0002se
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good motorbike workshop to do normal servicing near Novena/Thomson area?

Thanks in advance!

therealruiqi
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went there to do a top overhaul for my previous bike CBF150. Overall they are ok, uniquemotor have a systematic and organise workflow. They will key in and keep a record in their system of your maintenance you did there. Because they are systematic, it took 1 week for them to do top overhaul my bike which i think is alittle bit long. They are also alittle bit pricey compared to other motorshop, but they can deliver quality.

Gotham
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey bros, i am not sure if this is the correct place to ask. But was wondering what is the meaning of interest of 5% per year? Can you guys help me break it down. If possible give examples? Thanks!
    And what are the fees to look out for if i am buying my bike from a shop?

Burnt
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham View Post
    Hey bros, i am not sure if this is the correct place to ask. But was wondering what is the meaning of interest of 5% per year? Can you guys help me break it down. If possible give examples? Thanks!
    And what are the fees to look out for if i am buying my bike from a shop?
    means you pay 5% more every year on top of the amount you loan.
    eg : $10k for 3 years = 10k x (0.05x3) = $11500 so monthly $320
    This will be the sum you are paying.

Other cost for new bike will be maybe the GST which they might not include in their machine price.
    Others would be like admin fee, insurance, IU, early settlement fees.
    I Love Bikes ; I Enjoy Driving

fishee50
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi bro out there.. becarful of bad review of motor shop mentioning here.. I kana liao.. chop chop until mince meat..
    1997-1998 YAMAHA TZR 125, 1998-1999 YAMAHA DT 200, 1999-2003 HONDA PHANTOM 150,Nissan Pulsar 1.0cc, 2003-2005 PIAGGIO X9 180, 2005-2007 SUPER4 V-Tec1, 2008Mar-2008May DR 350 SE, 2007-2009Oct TOYOTA LiteAce Van, 2008Aug-2009Nov SuzukiGSXR10001K, 2009Oct-2014 06 Hyundai Getz 1.4A(WeekEnd), 2014-2014 Company Van Kangoo, 2009Nov-2013 SuzukiAn400K1, Mazda 3 06, 2013-now FZ6S2 09, Now-Honda Vezel

RacerEx
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys

I'm looking for a reputable shop to service my CBR150R. Basic things like EO change, Spark Plug change, Check clutch/brake pads, and changing of tyres will be done.

Anybody has a recommended shop that would not overcharge me?

I've been reading from page 1 until the end but most of the reviews are given more than 5 years ago. So are those recommended shops like P****T Motors still as good as before?

hubrist
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi bros,

anybody know how is om motor? Got people recommend me so check with you all first..

Cheers

xavier kingston
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sell my Bike

I want to sell my bike to start a structural Engineer courses

scouser23
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RacerEx View Post
    Hi guys

I'm looking for a reputable shop to service my CBR150R. Basic things like EO change, Spark Plug change, Check clutch/brake pads, and changing of tyres will be done.

Anybody has a recommended shop that would not overcharge me?

I've been reading from page 1 until the end but most of the reviews are given more than 5 years ago. So are those recommended shops like P****T Motors still as good as before?
    Bikeshop like the one you mentioned in your post are on average not bad bikeshop BUT i only said that cos you are referring to basic maintenance of your class 2B bike which are generally easier to service than bigger bikes.If its class 2A and Class 2 bikes that have serious issues then Its very very hard to find a good workshop indeed cos as other bikers said in this thread that good bikeshops' service are actually very expensive thats why many bikers avoid them.
    I would like to share a very unpleasant experience on the shop that begins with B and ends with b opposite Mah motor that service gantong..My more than 6 years of patronizing this shop ends today as i conclude that skills are important but responsibility and accountablilty also are important.My FZ1N was being there for many months as I was being very patient as he is one man operating.I will like to reiterate that
    this shop is not a '"black"shop..It really offer quality.What i want to empahised here is that my patience was taken for granted and he just carried on service other bikes that came after mine and service the suspensions and its only i push him that he started to touch my FZ1N.Good service not only came with skills but also responsiblity and accountability and integrity.Sad that i lost a friend today and a bikeshop to service my bike in the future.

scouser23
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scouser23 View Post
    Bikeshop like the one you mentioned in your post are on average not bad bikeshop BUT i only said that cos you are referring to basic maintenance of your class 2B bike which are generally easier to service than bigger bikes.If its class 2A and Class 2 bikes that have serious issues then Its very very hard to find a good workshop indeed cos as other bikers said in this thread that good bikeshops' service are actually very expensive thats why many bikers avoid them.
    I would like to share a very unpleasant experience on the shop that begins with B and ends with b opposite Mah motor that service gantong..My more than 6 years of patronizing this shop ends today as i conclude that skills are important but responsibility and accountablilty also are important.My FZ1N was being there for many months as I was being very patient as he is one man operating.I will like to reiterate that
    this shop is not a '"black"shop..It really offer quality.What i want to empahised here is that my patience was taken for granted and he just carried on service other bikes that came after mine and service the suspensions and its only i push him that he started to touch my FZ1N.Good service not only came with skills but also responsiblity and accountability and integrity.Sad that i lost a friend today and a bikeshop to service my bike in the future.
    To update on my last post,the shop that I mentioned in my previous post DID not rectify my problems at all.The underlying issue requires a full service overhaul to nip the root cause which is a faulty conrod and as such is an important lesson learnt that one man operating bikeshops on many occasions really cannot compare with bigger shops with mechanics.The conclusion from my experience for fellow bikers is mo bikeshop can meet your bike's certain service requirements if its issues like suspension and not very serious/critical repairs for example.But if its comes to issues like overhaul then you have to to be careful in which shop to go to and communication with the mechanic is very vital..I am purely sharing from my own experiences and I hope my experiences helps in some way or another.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637