Is selling his GSXR1000
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nuebike View Post
    Here’s a quick update after using Engine Ice for more than 1 month. I must say I am very happy with the result which is completely the opposite of some people expecting, engine temp is now better managed than the previous one, hot air blew out from the vents are not so burning hot as before, no sign of engine abnormality. I don’t think I need any other better coolant, This bloody one served me well! I would say not all coolant are suitable for every engine, but you can find one that fit your bike engine. Thanks for reading.
    thanks for sharing
    Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

sevennotrump
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any guide to DIY change coolant for r15 v2 ? Much appreciated

Stickypot
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just want to share my experience of flushing my CB400 coolant to Toyota Super long life. So far so good . But it brings me to another area of concern. Does anyone know how to test coolant tempurature sensor ? And for CB400 how to test the overheat light whether it works or not ?

tiku
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stickypot View Post
    Just want to share my experience of flushing my CB400 coolant to Toyota Super long life. So far so good . But it brings me to another area of concern. Does anyone know how to test coolant tempurature sensor ? And for CB400 how to test the overheat light whether it works or not ?
    Wat sensor.?u mean the senor to trigger the fan? Ur fan should kicks in after it reaches certain temp.. so long ur fan can run its fine
    WTS givi e16 smile box, with led @$20

interested party , do PM me..

Stickypot
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiku View Post
    Wat sensor.?u mean the senor to trigger the fan? Ur fan should kicks in after it reaches certain temp.. so long ur fan can run its fine
    how about overheating light ? it never lights up until it is overheat.. how to test whether this light will even light up ?

tiku
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stickypot View Post
    how about overheating light ? it never lights up until it is overheat.. how to test whether this light will even light up ?
    Err.. not all bike have the light u mentioned.. I do owned b4 spec 2 n 1.. but I don remember them having such light. .which spec u riding.. jus wondering y so particular about the light? U should focus more on whether did the fan kicks in before that light. . Thats my thinking..
    WTS givi e16 smile box, with led @$20

interested party , do PM me..

lkm
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone has experience with Maxima's Cool Aide? It's supposed to be a "high performance" coolant. Main "drawback" is that it doesn't have anti-freeze properties - which is a non-issue in Singapore and this part of the world.

My bike's coolant change is due soon, and am considering between this and Engine Ice - the latter cost almost twice as much.

mechwira
    rides for recreation.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkm View Post
    Does anyone has experience with Maxima's Cool Aide? It's supposed to be a "high performance" coolant. Main "drawback" is that it doesn't have anti-freeze properties - which is a non-issue in Singapore and this part of the world.

My bike's coolant change is due soon, and am considering between this and Engine Ice - the latter cost almost twice as much.
    i am using. also used it on previous class 2 ride.

and with the cool aide, i experienced exactly what i mentioned before:

the following should be actual symptoms that ur new brand of coolant is better than previous:

1) when stationary, temp gauge rises faster and higher. because the new coolant is more efficient carrying heat to radiator. it carry more heat, and faster, temp rise faster and higher.

2) when moving or when radiator fan kick in, temp gauge drops faster and lower. because the better coolant more efficient at 'throwing away' heat to passing air.

the feel of hot air from radiator to your thighs should match the description above. stationary should be even worse feeling because its throwing more hot air than before. once you move, when the first blast of hot air go thru again u shd feel worse; but after a short while of cruising it feels cooler than before because it throws away the heat more quickly.

It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!

lkm
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool! (No pun intended) Thanks!

brianforever
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how often must I flush my radiator ?

vivian212
    has no status.
    Banned
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take care of your health and the people you love, because time doesn't wait for anything, remember

takara7537
    has no status.
    Banned
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Engine Ice TYDS008 High-Performance Car Coolant.

wailiyat
    has no status.
    Banned
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by STORM View Post
    thanks guys
    if the coolant level drop, Bluestacks Lucky Patcher Kodi top up again. MAke sure rev ur throttle a few times then check again. If the level mantain ... then ur coolant enuff already lor .. hjeheheheheh .. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by wailiyat; 17-09-2019 at 03:08 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910