RainXP
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 101 ways to sell your bike...

And petty not sure abt the steps to take to sell off bike. Izzit the buyer must go buy a insurance + road tax then can go to transfer ownership?

1. Can buy a insurance when u nt the owner yet?
    2. Road tax transferable?
    3. Insurance transferable?
    4. Do I need to send bike for inspection b4 selling?
    5. COE transferable?

ThnX for ur reply.

Andy
    is gonna be at SBF Anniversary 2013 @ Scape!
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And petty not sure abt the steps to take to sell off bike. Izzit the buyer must go buy a insurance + road tax then can go to transfer ownership?

5. COE transferable?

ThnX for ur reply.
    the buyer needs:

i) a valid insurance covering him FOR THAT NEW BIKE prior to the transfer.
    ii) both his and the seller's NRIC to initiate the transfer.
    iii) the original logcard for that bike.

Roadtax is for the bike, it does not relate to the buying/selling process at all.

ans: yes. but you need the logcard in order for the ins company to calculate the amount. So photostat 1 from the seller in advance b4 going to the ins company.

ans: there is no need to transfer. The roadtax goes along with the bike, not the owner. As long as the bike is still road legal, it should have a road tax.

ans: depends on companies. Mostly no. However it is possible to refund the un-utilised period. So you can cancel and refund the seller's ins policy, and then top up to purchase your ins. policy.

ans: check with the owner. He shd have received the letter to go for inspection b4 he can renew his road tax. You can also call LTA to check in advance, to see if there is any late renewal payment for road tax/fines.

5. COE transferable?
    ans: no. renewable but non-transferable.
    Your best friend in forum :: Search ::

RainXP
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Andy

Quote:

5. COE transferable?
    ans: no. renewable but non-transferable.

>>>
    Meaning that COE belong to me no matter what bike I changed to? Or once I sell my bike, the COE belong to the buyer? Thnks alot for ur valuable info.

& does the current owner need to be present in making a transfer or just need his IC can liao?

deftones80
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi there jus to add on a few more questions.Insurance can it be paid in installment and must ibe renewed often?? Lets say the insurance $800 how??

Next Lets say the bike 3k and u wanna pay by installment to the guy how? Financing company?

And finally if buying 2nd hand bike den the guy still got coi left and i wanna carry on can? Dun need to take reloan rite and also do i have to pay the guy anything bfr i coi??? Thanks

In My World of Cruising, Racing, Living Fast Dying Young,
    Here is A Story of True Romance. AWW...How F.U.Kin Sweet

Andy
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Andy

Meaning that COE belong to me no matter what bike I changed to? Or once I sell my bike, the COE belong to the buyer? Thnks alot for ur valuable info.

& does the current owner need to be present in making a transfer or just need his IC can liao?
    The COE is for the bike, not the owner. A bike needs a valid COE certificate covered for the whole 5/10 years on road. When the current COE is ending, you can renew it for another 5/10 years. But you cant just take the remaining 3 (for example) years and want to dump onto another bike with its COE ending.

As for whether the owner need to be present, i think no. As that is common with most transfer cases (done by motorshops).

Andy
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi there jus to add on a few more questions.Insurance can it be paid in installment and must ibe renewed often?? Lets say the insurance $800 how??

Next Lets say the bike 3k and u wanna pay by installment to the guy how? Financing company?

And finally if buying 2nd hand bike den the guy still got coi left and i wanna carry on can? Dun need to take reloan rite and also do i have to pay the guy anything bfr i coi??? Thanks
    Insurance can it be paid in installment?
    ans: no. never heard of insurance companies so kind to allow that. Its will be real messy to handle and maintain that kind of system.

must it be renewed often?
    ans: renewal is annually.

Lets say the insurance $800 how?
    ans: count 16 pieces of SGD$50 or 8 pieces of SGD$100, hand it to the insurance company and they will issue u the insurance policy cert.

Lets say the bike 3k and u wanna pay by installment to the guy how? Financing company?
    ans: finance company is 1 option, but the chances of you finding a finance company that is willing to loan you, is close to 0%. Private settlement of installment payments will be a better bet. Try to neg for partial payment if the seller is willing.

if buying 2nd hand bike den the guy still got coi left and i wanna carry on can?
    ans: can, but it depends on the shop which the seller is still owing the installment payments. Most of the shops DO NOT allow COI (with ownership transfer) anymore so basically the answer is NO in the end.

what many ppl are doing now is, they are doing C.O.I (carry on installments) WITHOUT the ownership transfer. The seller will add the buyer's name into the seller's insurance policy as sub-rider, and the buyer will ride the bike from then on.

In practical: the rider is the buyer.
    In the eye's of the legal system: the owner is STILL the seller.

PROS: No transfer fees, only 1 insurance paperwork to be done.
    CONS: If seller decided to take back his bike AFTER you have paid up the remaining installments, legally he have the right to. If buyer commits any offences or fines with the bike, the seller will have to answer if the buyer does not owns up.

i have to pay the guy anything bfr i coi?
    ans: you have to settle on the amount first b4 you deal. Basically if he only owes 10 mth installment of $100, and his bike is worth 5K, u of coz will have to pay cash on top of COI.

happyrider
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insurance can it be paid in installment?
    ans: no. never heard of insurance companies so kind to allow that. Its will be real messy to handle and maintain that kind of system.
    Actually NTUC does allow life policy holders and those that had motor ins with them for at least 3 yrs to pay premium in instalments....

http://www.income.com.sg/insurance/motor/

read under FAQ...

Can I pay for my motor insurance by instalment?

Yes, you can pay in 6 monthly instalments provided you have a life or
    motor insurance policy with Income for the last 3 consecutive years .There is an additional administrative charge of 2%.

Maybe 2-wheeler can double confirm this?
    eVeRyThIng hAs 2 gO...sOmEwHeRe...sOmEdAy...

jungleboy111
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about reloan?

Lets say there is still COI to the bike shop. Can the new owner take over the remaining amount outstanding and then do a reloan on that amount?

Aprilia_Lover
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can make this thread STICKY???
    Speed is not important at all, what it matters is the skill of riding safely and treasuring your own life in your own hands.

Superfour CB400s friendster: superfour_cb400s@hotmail.com

Andy
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually NTUC does allow life policy holders and those that had motor ins with them for at least 3 yrs to pay premium in instalments....

read under FAQ...

motor insurance policy with Income for the last 3 consecutive years .There is an additional administrative charge of 2%.

Thanks for the information. Maybe there will be similar benefits too from other insurance companies.

What about reloan?

Lets say there is still COI to the bike shop. Can the new owner take over the remaining amount outstanding and then do a reloan on that amount?
    Last time they allowed buyer to pay upfront 2~3 months installments, plus some documents fees and the buyer will be allowed to COI and the bike's ownership transferred to the buyer too. But most shops don't allowed that nowadays.

deftones80
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for all that andy just a few more..

So if there is the fear that he will take back the bike after i pay finish the installment is there somehow we can write a contract or sth to prevent this??(lawyer too ex i think)

And insurance every year mus pay 800 huh?? Wow

next if kenna accident"touchwood" then my name as subrider will i get money lets say some taxi knock me down(3rd party)?? Also mus i pay for the insurance or him since it is under his name??Or do i have to take my own insurance??

Thanks

Andy
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for all that andy just a few more..

So if there is the fear that he will take back the bike after i pay finish the installment is there somehow we can write a contract or sth to prevent this??(lawyer too ex i think)

And insurance every year mus pay 800 huh?? Wow

next if kenna accident"touchwood" then my name as subrider will i get money lets say some taxi knock me down(3rd party)?? Also mus i pay for the insurance or him since it is under his name??Or do i have to take my own insurance??

Thanks
    Private agreement are not recognised by LTA if i am not wrong, so even with the written agreement, it might still end up as a civil suit in order to win back the bike.

insurance dunno, u have to check with the companies themselves.

if you are the legal sub-rider, when someone knocks u down, you can claim against the other party for the bike's repair and your injuries. Only if your insurance is first party, then you can have the option to get the seller to claim from his own insurance (the one which you are sub-rider), else 2nd party (aka Third party Fire & Theft) and 3rd party can only have the option to claim from the other party.

If you claimed against the other party for damages, you (the seller to be exact) will not be required to pay extra loading charges next time he renew the insurance.

If you claimed from your (the seller's to be exact) own insurance (First party only) for your reparation, then the seller's next renewal premium will be higher.

2_wheeler
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

read under FAQ...

yes, the 2% is the interest.

happyrider
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

happyrider wrote:

read under FAQ...

yes, the 2% is the interest.

eVeRyThIng hAs 2 gO...sOmEwHeRe...sOmEdAy...

Arcfire
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But usually u wun tink of paying for the insurance premium by installments.......the cost prob wun reach that high of 800 unless u r tokking abt a newbie p plater under 21 taking a 1st party insurance.......
    otherwise it'll prob cost u abt 5-600?

juz that that if u pay by installments......next time when ur insurance is up u haf juz finished paying for the previous one......n haf to pay again by installments..........endless paying n paying..........tink u'll feel sian n turned off .....i noe i would......

Since if u r gonna buy a bike den u haf to take the cost of insurance into consideration as well........not to mention the nitty nutty small small stuffs ....... else u're gonna haf a hell of a headache when u finally get the bike n find that u've blown ur budget big time.........

Jun 2002 - May 2003 ~ NSR150SP
    May2003 - Dec 2006 ~ GSXR400RR
    Oct 2006 - Present ~ Burgman AN400K3

deftones80
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But usually u wun tink of paying for the insurance premium by installments.......the cost prob wun reach that high of 800 unless u r tokking abt a newbie p plater under 21 taking a 1st party insurance.......
    otherwise it'll prob cost u abt 5-600?

juz that that if u pay by installments......next time when ur insurance is up u haf juz finished paying for the previous one......n haf to pay again by installments..........endless paying n paying..........tink u'll feel sian n turned off .....i noe i would......

Since if u r gonna buy a bike den u haf to take the cost of insurance into consideration as well........not to mention the nitty nutty small small stuffs ....... else u're gonna haf a hell of a headache when u finally get the bike n find that u've blown ur budget big time.........
    oh ok i have already given up on the idea of installment? just wondering lets say after 1 year then i buy insurance again then 2 months into the period i wanna sell my bike how??? And get 2A? can't possibly use the same insurance rite?? or will i get a refund for the period left? Thanks

who_noe
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if i get a bike from a private owner.muz i go to LTA @ sin ming n do the transfer of ownership or juz go any of the bike shop to do can already?

juz the shop charge any $ to do the transfer?if yes how much?

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

Arcfire
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh ok i have already given up on the idea of installment? just wondering lets say after 1 year then i buy insurance again then 2 months into the period i wanna sell my bike how??? And get 2A? can't possibly use the same insurance rite?? or will i get a refund for the period left? Thanks
    Yes, juz haf to inform them n they will refund u the money for the remaining period of the insurance.

Sawadii
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i paid in cash when I bought my bike. if I sell it now to a potential buyer and he requests for installment, he will have to look for a finance company himself?
    A fool's pride makes him talk too much; a wise man's words protect him (Proverbs 14:3)

Arcfire
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

righto......unless u eager to close the deal den u can help him find one lor.......

ArchArrow
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wat happens let say A coi B's bike and use B insurance.. then B insurance end 2 mths later, when go renew A go buy new insurance, the bike owner auto change to A or..? By doing this.. does A need to pay another upfront of 3 mths installement or just maintain per mth. Another question, can insurance buy half a year??

Andy
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wat happens let say A coi B's bike and use B insurance.. then B insurance end 2 mths later, when go renew A go buy new insurance, the bike owner auto change to A or..? By doing this.. does A need to pay another upfront of 3 mths installement or just maintain per mth. Another question, can insurance buy half a year??
    renewal is for B's insurance, not A's.

Stone
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote]if i get a bike from a private owner.muz i go to LTA @ sin ming n do the transfer of ownership or juz go any of the bike shop to do can already?

juz the shop charge any $ to do the transfer?if yes how much?

will they charge ??
    Will I be ALIVE tomorrow,
    ____I don\'t know______

Andy
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

will they charge ??
    yes, some of them charge a small fees, around $20 bucks.

skinx
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private agreement are not recognised by LTA if i am not wrong, so even with the written agreement, it might still end up as a civil suit in order to win back the bike.
    my fren lending his bike to me for quite a period of time . heard its under anyrider that means i dun need to get another insurance? theres no legal procedures to go tru rite? i jus need the logbook and i'm off to go is it? sorry first time experience..
    Star of the corrupted era

Andy
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my fren lending his bike to me for quite a period of time . heard its under anyrider that means i dun need to get another insurance? theres no legal procedures to go tru rite? i jus need the logbook and i'm off to go is it? sorry first time experience..
    i think you need the insurance papers more.

skinx
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think you need the insurance papers more.
    is it risky to ride a anyrider bike? wat if my fren lend someone the bike den lets say, tat person commit a crime den i wil kana the charges rite? anyway recently seldom heard of anyrider this ownership liao hor..
    i think u mr know all so bombard u with so many q.... heh
    Star of the corrupted era

bambi18
    status
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey,
    Wait a minute i remember some one telling me that the anyrider insurance was only available years back,now no more like that,only rider ,subrider,correct me if im wrong!!!
    thank UUUU

Andy
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey,
    Wait a minute i remember some one telling me that the anyrider insurance was only available years back,now no more like that,only rider ,subrider,correct me if im wrong!!!
    thank UUUU
    there are still available, but dunno whether iszit to public anot. I know most companies are having any-rider policy for their motorbikes but only staffs from their company are covered.

enHANZed
    enHANZed
    has no status.
    Edit

can somebody advise me what are the ways i can sell my bike

i am the sub rider and the bike still got installment ....must i sell full cash or is the buyer able to carry on installment ?

Andy
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can somebody advise me what are the ways i can sell my bike

i am the sub rider and the bike still got installment ....must i sell full cash or is the buyer able to carry on installment ?
    sell full cash and get the owner to transfer the bike to the buyer.

OR

ask the owner to change the sub-rider's name to the new buyer and then you are out of the picture. Its the OWNER and the BUYER who are involved in the bike now.

s01422152
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and is it possible to sell off my bike to a private buyer and he COI? without me being in the ownership / sub-rider or anything... and insurance he buy himself right? in this case, i think he has to pay 3mths upfront of instalments... but u guys say that there's no such thing now right? how come?

I'm reckless; but I'm responsible!

s0u1
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey,
    thank UUUU
    i oso nvr heard of any rider liao leh...
    any one know how to go abt apply it ....
    any particular insurance companies still covering it?

babychronic
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i oso nvr heard of any rider liao leh...
    any one know how to go abt apply it ....
    any particular insurance companies still covering it?
    Anyrider insurance is still available but is only applicable for company who can proved tat they need the bike for their own employee usage..

For Example: KFC delivery, Pizza Hut etc...

However, if u know how to play ard the rules n by using the company name, i think shld be able to get that insurance oso..

Cheers
    Daniel Chew
    Hp: 98300900
    Call me if u need any help for the following services.
    Air conditioning services
    Renovation services
    Handy man services

yoshi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyrider insurance is still available but is only applicable for company who can proved tat they need the bike for their own employee usage..

For Example: KFC delivery, Pizza Hut etc...

However, if u know how to play ard the rules n by using the company name, i think shld be able to get that insurance oso..

Cheers
    u got lobang for using company?
    as the company is the owner u want sell bike also got problem and
    if u meet with an accident what if the company denined that the bike is for company purpose riding .
    maybe u got ur way

singkiwi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok so my scenario is a little different to what's already been said so I'll spell it out.
    I have found a bike that I want to buy, the owner is out of the country and his brother is selling on behalf. The bike has been laid up and needs an inspection. the bike is for sale as is
    not sure how to go about this, but this is what think will work.
    I pay the owner
    I get a signed tansfer from the old owner
    I get Original Vehicle registration book/card

get the motorbike shop to:-
    pick the bike up on a truck take to workshop.
    Fix the bike to road legal again
    get inspection
    get road tax
    get insurance
    Change ownership

What are your thoughts? have I missed anything?

yoshi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as u say the owner is out of the country i assume that brother dont have his ic to transfer of ownership.
    transfer of ownership u must have a valid road tax.as the bike is lay out and the owner is away how can the insurance be renew as it require his signature

if i were u i will not pay a single amount on towing the bike for inspection and road tax .lastly the insurance of the bike (previous owner) in order to renew the road tax.that previous owner must do those thing first in order to transfer of ownership

singkiwi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good point, but I should be able to get a signature, mail still works....
    but the issue is going to be IC,

any other thoughts on this?

Hondanohito
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's say for example, if i wanna buy a bike from the owner who has paid in full for the bike. Do I still need to buy insurance if I wanna laid off the bike? Say buy a bike, laid off, get license, get insurance, unlay the bike?
    Warning: Your signature has been removed by the admin. Pls do not attempt to restore the website URL.

yoshi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's say for example, if i wanna buy a bike from the owner who has paid in full for the bike. Do I still need to buy insurance if I wanna laid off the bike? Say buy a bike, laid off, get license, get insurance, unlay the bike?
    one solution which i dont think that neither party will agree is let the previous owner lay out the bike as u dont have license as i assume because u say get license.this way save $$$ but if u pay him liao he dont transfer ownership also a problem
    u get someone liek ur father to be owner then insurance also cheap and u can get do teh layout yourself then cancal away the insurance but refund only around 80% i forgot liao .then pay $5 plus then bike lay out and u had to find a location like bikeshop or private house to keep ur bike.reason u see the layout paper u know liao.then when u want to make ur biek on the road u had to tow ur bike to the inspection centre and renew ur road tax if expire and valid insurance cover.which cost $$$ too(around $30 for tow $15plus for inspection then $$ paper work to unlay ur bike )

yoshi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good point, but I should be able to get a signature, mail still works....
    but the issue is going to be IC,

any other thoughts on this?
    u mail him the insurance form and ask that previous owner to sign and ask his brother to do on his behalf with a letter of asking his brother to do on his behalf and mail the ic too if with him .transfer of ownership form also mail him let him sign then u can procede the transfer of owner with his ic and yours

Hondanohito
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one solution which i dont think that neither party will agree is let the previous owner lay out the bike as u dont have license as i assume because u say get license.this way save $$$ but if u pay him liao he dont transfer ownership also a problem
    u get someone liek ur father to be owner then insurance also cheap and u can get do teh layout yourself then cancal away the insurance but refund only around 80% i forgot liao .then pay $5 plus then bike lay out and u had to find a location like bikeshop or private house to keep ur bike.reason u see the layout paper u know liao.then when u want to make ur biek on the road u had to tow ur bike to the inspection centre and renew ur road tax if expire and valid insurance cover.which cost $$$ too(around $30 for tow $15plus for inspection then $$ paper work to unlay ur bike )

Thanks for clearing things up and taking the effort to explain to me, I didn't know there's so much procedures and so much logical thinking missed out!

Cheers!
    Warning: Your signature has been removed by the admin. Pls do not attempt to restore the website URL.

StingRhea
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone tell me roughly how much is an insurance for under 21 p plate 2b rider? And how much is it for someone whu rides 10 yrs already...

sonnyerikson
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wish 2 sell my bike to a buyer.. the payment is by full cash.. wat is the exact & accurate procedures & steps of selling it .. the transfership & the insurance..
    me is a bit blur.. wished 2 know about the costs fee too..
    Help me, help me...
    thanks in advance..
    cheers.

yoshi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by sonnyerikson@Jan 4 2004, 07:38 PM
    i wish 2 sell my bike to a buyer.. the payment is by full cash.. wat is the exact & accurate procedures & steps of selling it .. the transfership & the insurance..
    me is a bit blur.. wished 2 know about the costs fee too..
    Help me, help me...
    thanks in advance..
    cheers.
    if ur original logcard still with the bikeshop then u bring ur new owner go full payment then take teh original log card go lta .first ur new owner must buy ur bike insurance then produe ur bike valid road tax and both party ic and pay a fee for transfer of ownership range from $3 to $75(2b bike only) which various from bike to bike .

take note ur unuse portion of ur insurance u can own self go cancal away then take part around 80% of the money

sonnyerikson
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks bro!! now i get the clearer picture.. so the steps will be
    1) ask him 2 buy my bike insurance.
    2) bring e bike log card, my ic & e other party ic with the road tax to LTA to transfer ownership.
    3) get the cash!! B)

rite? :huh:

btw bike shop also can do this 4 me rite inc. the insurance rite??

cheers

yoshi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bikeshop can do for u but must pay them a fee and wait aroudn 3 days.why let tehm earn ur $$$ wheer u can do it on your own and done on the spot by going lta

sonnyerikson
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks dude!! i sure to do it my own..

ayuluv
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guyz... may i noe if i need to transfer my bike to someone... can i be the oni one present but wif the other party ic??
    Your Cash Cow.. Moo Moo....

Daily Interest 2.0% - 4.0%

"In the world there are so many extraordinary motorcyles,but the F4 is something else" Claudio Castiglioni

StingRhea
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its possible i think~

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]
    ** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast