User Tag List

Page 120 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 6,000 of 8481

Thread: [Group] SUZUKI Bandit

Mr Zh4n
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, I would like to share with you an accident that occured to me yesterday night at around 7.30pm. I was travelling along Tampanies Rd and coming up to the Junction that intersects Hougang Ave 3. I was riding alone thankfully, with full face helmet, gloves, a thick non-riding jacket and jeans.

As I was approaching the junction at about 40km/h, I was on the third lane from the left (4 lane road). Ref to Diagram shown below (Pardon the amatuer drawing):

there was a JB rider who was squeezing though cars 90 degrees towards my path (In between front and rear car bumpers). He did not see me and inched his front wheel out. Little did he know I came right at him and collided into his front wheel, which sent me flying over the handlebars and slding on my belly till my head went underneath a car. I got up straight away and checked myself - everything was working fine but there was pain somewhere. I told the car driver that his car was fine and told him to move off. I was furious but I calmed myself down. When I saw my bike it was on it's side together with the JB bike, leaking Engine oil all over the road.

The other rider was fine and escaped relatively unharmed and we first pushed his bike to the side followed by mine. Of course after the a little bit of swearing here and scolding him there I straight away dailed 999 because there was an injured party- me. Amazingly I only suffered abraisons on my knees and the right elbow. I must thank the cool wheather for encouraging me to wear that jacket and gloves or I do feel I would have had to follow that ambulance.

In all 3 years of my riding this is the first time I had a more serious accident. I still do feel very very lucky and thank whoever is looking down on me up from above, preventing a car from running over me.

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG, bro.. glad u r fine, just alittle sratch . i nearly kena b4, by this idiot jb bike. malaysians wat else. malaysian anywhere want to squeeze(malaysian Boleh) i horn at him then i ride very slow infront of him, make him more sian. anyway bro, hope u recover and ride safe. so how bout the engine oil,? is ur bike engine alrite?

AJ..
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

omg...glad to hear no serious harm to you...that was a very bad experience to have your head under a car...speedy recovery...ride safe people...

For a person like me who spends his time more facing the monitor than out there doing justice on adventure....
    We seek nothing more,nothing less....just passion.

C.S
    is C.S
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hope tt u are ok
    PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

Honda Wave 110s - FT7476M
    Honda CG 125 ----- FK7947T
    Suzuki Bandit 400 - FM 8039Y
    Yamaha Fazer 6 --- FW7537E
    Honda Steed ------- FN 5565R

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R
    Suzuki DL650 ---- FX9497T

bandit_red
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lucky

Heng u r safe.I encounter one accident at PIE too, infront bike jammed break.i hit his rear tire n fall.Heng lot of cars pass by me.bike engine side cover got cracked and find Planet Ah Chong find 2nd hand parts n repair.SIan $$$ gone.but gd tat is 2nd hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Zh4n View Post
    Hi guys, I would like to share with you an accident that occured to me yesterday night at around 7.30pm. I was travelling along Tampanies Rd and coming up to the Junction that intersects Hougang Ave 3. I was riding alone thankfully, with full face helmet, gloves, a thick non-riding jacket and jeans.

As I was approaching the junction at about 40km/h, I was on the third lane from the left (4 lane road). Ref to Diagram shown below (Pardon the amatuer drawing):

there was a JB rider who was squeezing though cars 90 degrees towards my path (In between front and rear car bumpers). He did not see me and inched his front wheel out. Little did he know I came right at him and collided into his front wheel, which sent me flying over the handlebars and slding on my belly till my head went underneath a car. I got up straight away and checked myself - everything was working fine but there was pain somewhere. I told the car driver that his car was fine and told him to move off. I was furious but I calmed myself down. When I saw my bike it was on it's side together with the JB bike, leaking Engine oil all over the road.

The other rider was fine and escaped relatively unharmed and we first pushed his bike to the side followed by mine. Of course after the a little bit of swearing here and scolding him there I straight away dailed 999 because there was an injured party- me. Amazingly I only suffered abraisons on my knees and the right elbow. I must thank the cool wheather for encouraging me to wear that jacket and gloves or I do feel I would have had to follow that ambulance.

In all 3 years of my riding this is the first time I had a more serious accident. I still do feel very very lucky and thank whoever is looking down on me up from above, preventing a car from running over me.

Mr Zh4n
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys for all the concern! I am fine. Luckily I escaped with such injuries. My bike didn't fare that well though. List of things I had fixed:

- Front fork alignment
    - Front signal light replacement
    - Brake lever replacement
    - Balancers
    - Rider right foot peg
    - Pillon right foot peg (The holder had to be welded)
    - Had to service carb as my bike was on it's side too long, one piston stopped working
    - Mirrors

Now I realize bandit parts are hard to find! But luck the guy at Bikeworkz is capable and resourceful. My bike is up and running again and it feels smooth after the carb is serviced. Really hope to meet up with u guys soon. My bike has a serious leak of EO from the engine mounts even before the accident, keeps making my jeans and my pillon's feet oily. Annoying. 10 year old bike lah, but I still love it.

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wat to do, its Nostalgic bike mahhhhh... how bout we meet next week?

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A.J any new pic bro??

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys for all the concern! I am fine. Luckily I escaped with such injuries. My bike didn't fare that well though. List of things I had fixed:

- Front fork alignment
    - Front signal light replacement
    - Brake lever replacement
    - Balancers
    - Rider right foot peg
    - Pillon right foot peg (The holder had to be welded)
    - Had to service carb as my bike was on it's side too long, one piston stopped working
    - Mirrors

Now I realize bandit parts are hard to find! But luck the guy at Bikeworkz is capable and resourceful. My bike is up and running again and it feels smooth after the carb is serviced. Really hope to meet up with u guys soon. My bike has a serious leak of EO from the engine mounts even before the accident, keeps making my jeans and my pillon's feet oily. Annoying. 10 year old bike lah, but I still love it.

actually its not dat difficult to find, just need to know which shop to go to.

Mr Zh4n
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by didie View Post
    actually its not dat difficult to find, just need to know which shop to go to.
    I see. Which shops? Planet? I know KS motor sells SGPs. Next week which day?

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

weekday possible. how bout the rest?

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eversuccess sell parts also,

Mr Zh4n
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eversuccess sell parts also,
    Where is eversuccess?

AJ..
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A.J any new pic bro??

not at the moment...this few days busy doing up my XR...alot of wear and tear parts replacement...preparing for sat ride...

your turn lah...bandit 650 got so many madness mods...here...let me help...from mild to madness...are you ready?

For a person like me who spends his time more facing the monitor than out there doing justice on adventure....

AJ..
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Where is eversuccess?

bandit 400 look for 2nd hand parts at Mah Motoparts opposite sim lim tower...

today i saw jeffrey cannibalizing a bandit to be scrap...

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is eversuccess?
    its at Lembu Road. come in from Syed Alwi Rd( Mustafa Centre) first right turn.

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Certain parts is best use New, coz 2nd hand we dont know condition, it might look ok, but afet certain period, need to be replace. so better get new straight, rather than spend again.

lowiq30
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Certain parts is best use New, coz 2nd hand we dont know condition, it might look ok, but afet certain period, need to be replace. so better get new straight, rather than spend again.
    I couldn't agree with you more.

Mr Zh4n
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see.. thanks for the recomendation. Anyway when are we guys meeting up next?

RIX
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Suzuki Bandit 400

Hi all,

Just got myself a bandit 400 and am enjoying it very much. Just met an uncle riding the same gsf400p model and he was telling me that bandit's have trouble with it's shifting (especially down shift) even after oil change. I'm experiencing this problem.

Could existing owners shed some light on where would be the best place to source for parts?

I'm also looking for a nice rear muffler (exhaust) - legal ones like gpr, yoshi, etc. What are my options and where can I purchase such items locally?

Appreciate the help and insights. Thanks in advance!
    https://carousell.com/imbue/

danielburgess
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bandit P

Hi,

I used to ride this bike, but recently upgraded to class 2. The issue of the gear shift is quite standard to most bikes as after years of running, parts like the claw, etc get a little worn out, and changing it is not cheap as there is plenty of motorcycle between you and the parts that needs to be changed. What I do is rev a little while changing. You don't need to rev the hell out of it, just a little bit, 1.5k-2k is good enough.

As for parts, K.S. is ok if you are knowledgeable in D.I.Y, otherwise most "Suzukist" would go to Guan Hoe.

I have some parts from my bandit for sale, such as a Hel front brake hose, bandit head fairing, main stand, anodized gold handle bars with top clamp, and the ORIGINAL bandit mirrors!

PM me for price.

Cheers!

C.S
    is C.S
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good question
    didie will volunteer to org
    heeee
    PROBLEM is not serious, if it can be solved with MONEY ... the PROBLEM comes when you have NO MONEY

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

RIX
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielburgess View Post
    Hi,

I used to ride this bike, but recently upgraded to class 2. The issue of the gear shift is quite standard to most bikes as after years of running, parts like the claw, etc get a little worn out, and changing it is not cheap as there is plenty of motorcycle between you and the parts that needs to be changed. What I do is rev a little while changing. You don't need to rev the hell out of it, just a little bit, 1.5k-2k is good enough.

As for parts, K.S. is ok if you are knowledgeable in D.I.Y, otherwise most "Suzukist" would go to Guan Hoe.

I have some parts from my bandit for sale, such as a Hel front brake hose, bandit head fairing, main stand, anodized gold handle bars with top clamp, and the ORIGINAL bandit mirrors!

PM me for price.

Cheers!

Thanks for sharing bro. U the one with the twin pipe retro race bike?

Has anyone fitted a third party rear muffler before? Where's a good place that sells this at reasonable prices?
    https://carousell.com/imbue/

Mr Zh4n
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys I have a problem... My chrome tachometer cover (The one behind the tachometer face) is gone after my accident and I can't find a replacement. Anybody knows where I can find one? Mine is a Bandit 400vv

Wayang
    Love Bikes
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro.. i'll go look for a plastic cup which i can spray chrome.. how abt tat ?
    Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

lowiq30
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro, you can check this Bandit 400 thread. Alot of helpfuly bandit riders
    here.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...ad.php?t=69195

Mr Zh4n
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Wayang View Post
    bro.. i'll go look for a plastic cup which i can spray chrome.. how abt tat ?
    Maybe I should take some part of your R6 and put it on there.

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ.. View Post
    bandit 400 look for 2nd hand parts at Mah Motoparts opposite sim lim tower...

today i saw jeffrey cannibalizing a bandit to be scrap...
    Hey guys I have a problem... My chrome tachometer cover (The one behind the tachometer face) is gone after my accident and I can't find a replacement. Anybody knows where I can find one? Mine is a Bandit 400vv
    Bro U try go to mah where A.J said , may be he have one.

Wayang
    Love Bikes
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe I should take some part of your R6 and put it on there.
    there's not one part of my r6 tat wil fit ur bike.. be it aesthetically or mechanically.. lolz
    Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RIX View Post
    Hi all,

Just got myself a bandit 400 and am enjoying it very much. Just met an uncle riding the same gsf400p model and he was telling me that bandit's have trouble with it's shifting (especially down shift) even after oil change. I'm experiencing this problem.

Could existing owners shed some light on where would be the best place to source for parts?

I'm also looking for a nice rear muffler (exhaust) - legal ones like gpr, yoshi, etc. What are my options and where can I purchase such items locally?

Appreciate the help and insights. Thanks in advance!

exhaust?? any 400cc bikes, esp s4 u can use. just need to mod.

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u got pic of ur bike??

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hei, AJ, CS, 26jan might go to Port Dikson, how bout it

C.S
    is C.S
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sch start le

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

AJ..
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hei, AJ, CS, 26jan might go to Port Dikson, how bout it
    hmm...i mite be crazy to go there with my bandit when i got a proper touring machine...

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any bike will do lahhhhhh. bandit also can, i be giong with another group.

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CS, ponteng one day mannn

jleo
    has no status.
    Kruzers
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by _CS_ View Post
    good question
    didie will volunteer to org
    heeee
    Do count me in if there's any meetups. End of year less busy can squeeze time out...

Cheers n Merry Xmas to all...

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How, X'mas Day We Meet?

Mr Zh4n
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro U try go to mah where A.J said , may be he have one.
    Thanks bro. I will check it out.

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its all ritesszzz

AJ..
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

just added some stickers today...and actually also just fitted smaller mirrors...but not photo yet.

2 of my babes..

will be replacing the clutchplates and disc next week..

The underseat Exhaust will be doing it after Jan by the end of the month to clear the yearly inspection...

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wwwooooohhhhooooooo
    Once A Rider,aLways A RideR

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pl Stop This Nonsense Here, Post It Somewhere Else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks bro. I will check it out.
    U manage to get bro?

AJ..
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

pl Stop This Nonsense Here, Post It Somewhere Else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woah...bukan main marah lagi kawan kita tu...(our friend angry liao)

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahahaha. so how meet up? I put the date 2nite

AJ..
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yup...maybe can have a meetup this Xmas eve...

AJ..
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hey guys,is there any way to bypass the clutch security thing?

i wanted to put the ASV clutch levers with perch,but after removal the original clutch,i then discover about the suzuki clutch security system...

C.S
    is C.S
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think can
    cos, mine, no need clutch in oso can start bike

Yamaha YP 250 - FS2578R

diddy the patient
    honda 4ever
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how? can do?

Page 120 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast