2_wheeler
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may wanna print this for those who cannot read english.
    Rare Honda Silverwing 600 for Sale!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/477349-Rare-Honda-Silverwing-600

Sir_Romeo
    Sir_Romeo
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by 2_wheeler@Feb 23 2004, 04:31 PM
    keep this also for those (the other party) who cannot read english.
    got malay and indian?hehehehe

2_wheeler
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Sir_Romeo@Feb 23 2004, 04:40 PM
    got malay and indian?hehehehe
    I'm sorry, we only have chinese & english version.

for those who are not with NTUC Income, may use these form as well.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/477349-Rare-Honda-Silverwing-600

apiz666
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by 2_wheeler@Feb 23 2004, 04:50 PM
    I'm sorry, we only have chinese & english version.

for those who are not with NTUC Income, may use these form as well.
    im curious if there is no one who is willing to be witnesses or worse still no witness around, is the private settlement form still valid?

Thanks in advance ya!

2_wheeler
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by apiz666@Feb 25 2004, 10:51 AM
    im curious if there is no one who is willing to be witnesses or worse still no witness around, is the private settlement form still valid?

Thanks in advance ya!
    you don't need any witness for private settlement. only when you're claiming from their insurance. having witness on hand will give you a better chance to win the case hence, easier to claim from his/her insurance.

speedster
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tell you my case,even more fed up with the biker.

In October 2003, I was travelling along Kranji Road,it was after a rain and the floor is wet.

Approaching a traffic light, I braked but skidded and thus bumped into the back tyre of this 600 cc bike(there was a taxi infront of this 600cc bike). But at that moment,he(the 600 cc biker) has not yet bumped into the taxi infront of him. He gave me a hard stare and suddenly twisted the throttle and then he released his clutch. THEN, he banked into the back of the taxi infront. He stare at me again.

I immediatedly know he wanted to makan me. After he and the taxi driver exchanged details, he came to me and said how to settle. I told him that he should know himself that his bike did not even bumped into the taxi yet, he said he dun care,cause I bumped into his bike.

After exchanging details and he carried on taking photos of his bike,I and him went around his bike and we can see that his mudguard and headlight is only slightly damaged.

I then told him that it's not up to us to assess the damages, and I suggested that i accompany him to one of those Kranji bike shop to assess the damages,at least they are "licensed appraisers'.So, I got onto my bike and rode off but the 600 cc bike sped off before I can look at my side mirror.

That night, he call and quoted to me a wide whole list of damages that I wasn't even sure if I caused it and he demanded $4000 for damages. I was shocked to my amaze.

I told him that he can settle the case thru my Insurer cause i cannot afford to pay him and just a bump into his back tyre cause $4000. He sounded aggressive and very gangster.

Later on, he went to find lawyer and claim from me around that amount. It has now been more than 6 mths and the case is still lingering on. My insurer only offer him $500,that's all.

I checked with a lot of pple, including my colleagues who know a bit of this kind of case, they said that he has no case against me and my insurer will deal with him.

In fact,I went to IDAC to report the accident and even the guy is amazed to find 0% damage to my bike,cause it's just a bump, that's all. And he can claim $4000, which shocked all my colleagues and NOKs.

Can some expert from this forum adviced what can be the outcome, this fellow really made me sleepless and worried.

Anyway, I have already renewed my insurance for 2004.

At the most my installment finish next year i find another insurer and buy 3rd parties lah

Thanks a lot fellow bikers
    Speedster

TA 150 B
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't worry your insurance company will settle with him.

Do not settle with him privately as he need to do the proper channel to claim the insurance.

If he threaten you, make a police report.
    Don\'t Ever race with me and you will not win me. Cos i don\'t like to race and not a good racer.

2_wheeler
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by speedster@Apr 9 2004, 06:11 PM

In October 2003, I was travelling along Kranji Road,it was after a rain and the floor is wet.

Approaching a traffic light, I braked but skidded and thus bumped into the back tyre of this 600 cc bike(there was a taxi infront of this 600cc bike). But at that moment,he(the 600 cc biker) has not yet bumped into the taxi infront of him. He gave me a hard stare and suddenly twisted the throttle and then he released his clutch. THEN, he banked into the back of the taxi infront. He stare at me again.

I immediatedly know he wanted to makan me. After he and the taxi driver exchanged details, he came to me and said how to settle. I told him that he should know himself that his bike did not even bumped into the taxi yet, he said he dun care,cause I bumped into his bike.

After exchanging details and he carried on taking photos of his bike,I and him went around his bike and we can see that his mudguard and headlight is only slightly damaged.

I then told him that it's not up to us to assess the damages, and I suggested that i accompany him to one of those Kranji bike shop to assess the damages,at least they are "licensed appraisers'.So, I got onto my bike and rode off but the 600 cc bike sped off before I can look at my side mirror.

That night, he call and quoted to me a wide whole list of damages that I wasn't even sure if I caused it and he demanded $4000 for damages. I was shocked to my amaze.

I told him that he can settle the case thru my Insurer cause i cannot afford to pay him and just a bump into his back tyre cause $4000. He sounded aggressive and very gangster.

Later on, he went to find lawyer and claim from me around that amount. It has now been more than 6 mths and the case is still lingering on. My insurer only offer him $500,that's all.

I checked with a lot of pple, including my colleagues who know a bit of this kind of case, they said that he has no case against me and my insurer will deal with him.

In fact,I went to IDAC to report the accident and even the guy is amazed to find 0% damage to my bike,cause it's just a bump, that's all. And he can claim $4000, which shocked all my colleagues and NOKs.

Can some expert from this forum adviced what can be the outcome, this fellow really made me sleepless and worried.

At the most my installment finish next year i find another insurer and buy 3rd parties lah

Speedster
    leave it to your insurer..... this is what you paid for (coverage).

claurene
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh my.. such terrible ppl around..

gd luck..
    "You float like a feather.. In a beautiful world.."

william_liu
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by speedster@Apr 9 2004, 06:11 PM

Speedster
    You make a police report regarding this blatent fraudster.... let him get charged instead.
    Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

RustyStar
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!
    Just got accident last week... *@#*$@*#*@#*@#**@#*
    Now I just sit at home doing nothing....bloody taxi drivers....
    Anyway I am still waiting for the investigations results....the driver blame me me me me me me...I have given my account and details to my insurance and police. Seems futile since my my defence was that the taxi was speeding when he langgar me. I fly like superman(weeee) land in the middle of the junction...happy happy my see my calf muscle stick out and see petrol leaking out of my bike. before I get to note down taxi driver particulars I got whizzed off to hospital...

speedster
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now my case turn to courtcase

But my insurer told me that the fellow did not do any inspection or re-inspection,which mean that he just go and repair his bike to a huge amount and submit to claim against me.

As he did not went thru the correct procedures,the claim may be disputed or the claim be reduced to a great amount.

I really dun know how he is going to claim against me.

Really wish the entire matter would be over soon.

I really cannot imagine paying $4000 for just bumping into other's biker rear wheel.

Thanks for all the concern

biking nomad
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think tat shameless biker will lose dis one big time. They're clamping down on all this fraudulent n infalted claims. I hope he faces the full brunt of the law.

I'm shure yer insurers must be confident tat is why they never made any settlement wid da other party. Let it be aired in court and at the end of the day I hope the biker gets his just desserts.
    Someday, home will be where my front wheel points.

Astride a 2002 Yamaha Fazer FZS600

RustyStar
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wah lao...the taxi driver who banged my bike last week better still..."Eh you never see me izit?" *#&$*@&# He banged me still say I never see him...

Bieffe
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway just for those who are planning to do private settlement. To respray the bumper (front and rear) of a brand new Sunny is 200 each +over bake and takes 3days or so depending on the schedule of workshop.
    The colour of the car is black...I paid because ppl E-brake and i LL.

Enjoy
    Enjoy
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by Bieffe@Jun 9 2004, 12:25 PM
    Anyway just for those who are planning to do private settlement. To respray the bumper (front and rear) of a brand new Sunny is 200 each +over bake and takes 3days or so depending on the schedule of workshop.
    The colour of the car is black...I paid because ppl E-brake and i LL.
    Errr, it's better that u find urself a workshop for that job and ask the person involve to go to that place. In that case, u wun be chopped.

I resprayed my dad's saloon car for less than $200. The job includes knocking the dent out at the bumper (2 pieces, 2 colours) and respray it.

catzilla
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi i'm a new rider here and i saw all the posts but it seems that all the forms are for NTUC income insurance. My insurance coverage is from Mitsui Sumitomo so cant expect me to send them a NTUC Income Private Settlement form if in the case that i kena an accident? So which from should i keep it with me?
    Fazer600S2 2007 Damage List
    - Hel Brakelines (Carbon), Motovation Sliders, H&B Journey 50L Top Box, DNA Air Filter, Dynamyx Volt Meter, Spy Alarm LM209, Scottoiler V-System, Bagster Tank Bra, Broquet Fuel Charger B5T, PUIG Touring Windshield

2_wheeler
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by catzilla@Jul 6 2004, 07:13 PM
    Hi i'm a new rider here and i saw all the posts but it seems that all the forms are for NTUC income insurance. My insurance coverage is from Mitsui Sumitomo so cant expect me to send them a NTUC Income Private Settlement form if in the case that i kena an accident? So which from should i keep it with me?
    yes, you may use the form.

waihoong80
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just wanna ask, is there any private settlement form from other insurance company? or the NTUC one is universal for all? Meaning, i have an AIG insurance, can i use the income private settlement form instead?

2_wheeler
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by waihoong80@Jul 13 2004, 09:29 AM
    just wanna ask, is there any private settlement form from other insurance company? or the NTUC one is universal for all? Meaning, i have an AIG insurance, can i use the income private settlement form instead?
    you can use this form.

Exhaus-tion
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by BluEGaZeR@Mar 21 2003, 11:28 PM
    Found it and copy into a MS word document.
    Download at will..
    i got page error...how to go...under which heading if i go its website?
    I DON'T KNOW THE KEY TO SUCCESS, BUT THE KEY TO FAILURE IS TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYBODY

<u>BUY MATTRESS FREE HANDPHONE</u>

2_wheeler
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Exhaus&#045;tion@Jul 17 2004, 12:05 AM
    i got page error...how to go...under which heading if i go its website?
    pls click here

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index....showtopic=11056

Exhaus-tion
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

still cant load the form...
    I DON&#39;T KNOW THE KEY TO SUCCESS, BUT THE KEY TO FAILURE IS TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYBODY

2_wheeler
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Exhaus&#045;tion@Jul 17 2004, 12:26 AM
    still cant load the form...
    did you click on my post there? right click on the link and "save target as" once it is save on your PC you can open from there

Exhaus-tion
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by 2_wheeler@Jul 17 2004, 12:43 AM
    did you click on my post there? right click on the link and "save target as" once it is save on your PC you can open from there
    ok liao...thanksalot 4 great help n patience. me no tech savvy lah bro.
    thanks thanks
    I DON&#39;T KNOW THE KEY TO SUCCESS, BUT THE KEY TO FAILURE IS TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYBODY

mamatz
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after read so many thread..get confused a bit..if you&#39;re not at fault n the other party admit wrong..how u&#39;re gonna to claim against his insurance company..izit u must still go to idac n then then ur insurance company will claim it on ur behalf?

2_wheeler
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by mamatz@Jul 21 2004, 12:18 PM
    after read so many thread..get confused a bit..if you&#39;re not at fault n the other party admit wrong..how u&#39;re gonna to claim against his insurance company..izit u must still go to idac n then then ur insurance company will claim it on ur behalf?
    if the other party admit wrong, he/she may wanna settle with you privately. use the private settlement form here.

if the other party admit wrong but want you to claim from his/her insurance, send your bike to IDAC for reporting. after that you can find a motor diam that does 3rd party cliam to cliam on your behalf.

MIG-29
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it ILLEGAL not to report an traffic accident? meaning if both parties for some sort of reason decide at the moment its best for both of them not to get the police involved.
    The only way not to fall asleep is to ride faster and faster.

roger
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by MIG&#045;29@Aug 13 2004, 11:40 PM
    Is it ILLEGAL not to report an traffic accident? meaning if both parties for some sort of reason decide at the moment its best for both of them not to get the police involved.
    at least must make a GIA.. accident report at IDAC? to cover each other ass... juz incase one accusse the other for hit and run?

IBA member #25267

EIDTSH
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by roger@Aug 14 2004, 04:28 AM
    at least must make a GIA.. accident report at IDAC? to cover each other ass... juz incase one accusse the other for hit and run?
    I Oppose that ... If the other party din report . your INSURER will LOAD you for accident prone.

Keep the incident report relating to the accident. If he report , your insurer will inquire you about the accident & ask you to report.

Just state that both parties agreed not to report. so a report was not made.

Arcfire
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your lawyer will:-

go through the documents and consider the evidence;

take a statement from you and advise you on the merits of your case;

write letters on your behalf to claim compensation;

discuss with you offers made and negotiate a settlement;

if no settlement is made, commence proceedings in Court, prepare court documents, interview your witnesses and prepare for trial.
    Like to ask, so who does tha lawyer actually claim from? The insurance company of the other party or the other party itself??

Jun 2002 - May 2003 ~ NSR150SP
    May2003 - Dec 2006 ~ GSXR400RR
    Oct 2006 - Present ~ Burgman AN400K3

biking nomad
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Arcfire@Aug 30 2004, 07:51 PM

Like to ask, so who does tha lawyer actually claim from? The insurance company of the other party or the other party itself??
    Usually the claim will be from the other party&#39;s insurers. Tats the whole reason why we all need to be insured to be on da roads.

But the insurers will fight tooth n nail not to accept full liability so u might end with only perhaps a percentage of the payout u expect.
    Someday, home will be where my front wheel points.

Astride a 2002 Yamaha Fazer FZS600

Arcfire
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ic...so would it be wise to turn to a lawyer to help settle the claims?

Jun 2002 - May 2003 ~ NSR150SP
    May2003 - Dec 2006 ~ GSXR400RR
    Oct 2006 - Present ~ Burgman AN400K3

tweakmax2
    has no status.
    Moderator Preview
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm.. let say if i my bike insurance is fire and theft under Mitsui. So if someone knocked onto me, i sent my bike to IDAC , then wat will happened? How to claim form the other party insurance ? where to go and how to do abt it ??

PLs explain to me in details, sorry to inconvience you all , i still very blur after reading all the posts.

tweakmax2
    has no status.
    Moderator Preview
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wat if u kena accident and u dun have any motorcar repair shop to ask the driver to go for repair .. as we all ride bikes wan .. so is there any standard or authorised workshop where they can send the car to repair rather than to their own workshop ??

2_wheeler
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by tweakmax2@Sep 24 2004, 09:03 PM
    wat if u kena accident and u dun have any motorcar repair shop to ask the driver to go for repair .. as we all ride bikes wan .. so is there any standard or authorised workshop where they can send the car to repair rather than to their own workshop ??
    you can go to a workshop that is not related to you or the other party.

for authorised workshop, you can check with Mitsui (since your coverage is with them). They will give you a list.

2_wheeler
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by tweakmax2@Sep 24 2004, 09:00 PM
    hmm.. let say if i my bike insurance is fire and theft under Mitsui. So if someone knocked onto me, i sent my bike to IDAC , then wat will happened? How to claim form the other party insurance ? where to go and how to do abt it ??

PLs explain to me in details, sorry to inconvience you all , i still very blur after reading all the posts.
    after you have made a report at IDAC...

send you bike to a bikeshop that does 3rd party claim. Check with them to see if they (bikeshop) are able to claim for you and do you need to pay for the repair 1st.

blurrblurr
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://agcvldb4.agc.gov.sg/non_version/cgi...est&method=part

ROAD TRAFFIC ACT
    (CHAPTER 276)
    Section 84
    Accidents

Duty to stop in case of accident
    84. —(1) If in any case owing to the presence of a motor vehicle on a road an accident occurs whereby damage or injury is caused to any person, vehicle, structure or animal, the driver of the motor vehicle shall stop and, if required to do so by any person having reasonable grounds for so requiring, give his name and address and also the name and address of the owner and the identification marks of the motor vehicle.

(2) If in the case of any such accident as aforesaid the driver of the motor vehicle for any reason does not give his name and address to any such person as aforesaid, he shall report the accident at a police station or to a police officer as soon as reasonably practicable and, in any case, within 24 hours of the occurrence thereof.

(3) If in any case owing to the presence of a motor vehicle on a road an accident occurs whereby any person is killed or any damage or injury is caused to any person, vehicle, structure or animal, the driver of the motor vehicle shall render such assistance as may be reasonably required by any police officer or in the absence of any police officer such assistance as it may reasonably be in the power of the driver to render.
    [11/96]
    You are blur, when I say I am blurr.

merz65
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

during a claiming period so we can take taxi n claim fro e other party as well?? like can take cab till any extend??

2_wheeler
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by merz65@Nov 28 2004, 11:15 AM
    during a claiming period so we can take taxi n claim fro e other party as well?? like can take cab till any extend??
    for bikes "loss of use" usually is around &#036;20 per day. you can use it for whatever you like.... even taking a cab

merz65
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

loss of use is it e same as loss of transport??
    e workshop told me i onli got 6 days of loss of use. = 6*&#036;20 = 120.
    BUT onli can get ard 30% of it (dunno wat reasons) then onli can get &#036;30 plus&#33; wat rubbish is tat?&#33; like tat then how abt my cab fares?? e claiming is taking so long some recipts inks r disappearing liao.. arg,,,

Aust
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what ever it is, if it&#39;s not your fault, claim hard from the other party.
    your fault then tiam tiam la. or sometimes asking for immediate compensation
    for minor accident might do some good then wait for all the trouble to claim
    & stuff.

bottomline : Ride Safely&#33;

2_wheeler
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by tyujhgbnm@Jul 6 2005, 01:29 AM
    My insurance is mitsui 3rd party. actually wad should i do if i hit someone (i do wrong ) and someone hit me (other is wrong)i need to know the whole process so and experts can tell me all the process??I thought 3rd party cant claim anything but still need to call them and tell them what happen??
    did you read here? http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index....opic=15008&st=0

if not, pls read 1st.

moccajava
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wanna add something. Got into accident CNY eve. I was approaching this red-light cam junction got one fooker ah pek car in front. He passed by the "2nd of 3" arrows liao... then the light turned amber he jammed brake and stopped past white line. I braked hard... skidded (juz changed tyre only knn...) bumped slightly into his left-rear bumper.

I endo a bit bike S4 heavy like elephant fall to left side but I&#39;m still standing. The fooker kept quiet for 4months then BAP&#33; Lawyer letter come to me. After checks with insurance/lawyer, THERE IS UP TO 6 YEARS FOR CLAIMS&#33;

Somemore the fooker banged his bumper more, causing the GIA to CHANGE the bumper and also dunno how the left taillight also cracked and he also changed mitsubishi emblem logo. FOOKER&#33;

My word of advice:
    1) No matter how small the accident, SUBMIT A REPORT TO YOUR INSURANCE. Even if you are not claiming under your own or 3rd party claim, it is for filing purposes... TO COVER YOUR BACKSIDE&#33; Never take at face value people say "It&#39;s ok... small matter".

2) Use handphone camera to record ANY small details. They may be inflated by fooking bas***d workshops. You know how it is...

3) No point settling in private. You may never know when he will fook your ass. Remember, 6 YEARS VALIDITY FOR CLAIMS.

Btw, met lawyer. Said if you hit from behind... no matter what... HIGH POSSIBILITY you are liable. Of course, keeping a "safety distance" is a fooking bullshit. You leave a distance some other fooker jump into your lane in front of you. Knn like that you ride from Pasir Ris to Jurong take fooking 3 hours.
    I am The Great Cornholio!
    And a Gringo...
    I have no Bunghole...

Nitez86
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guys.. well i have an accident today.. it was raining and while i was making a turn my bike skidded and i fall down.. well the passser by call the ambulance as i couldn&#39;t stand up cos my knee hurts alot.. the traffic police came and took awayt my bike.. and a invasgation begins, i told them the road is wet so i skidded.. the police said my punishment will be a summon of 200 bucks and 6 points.. well i dun think it&#39;s fair, cos i fall down and did not cause daners to others why r they giving me a summon and deduct of points... can i appeal for this..???

宁教我负天下人....休教天下人负我...

In a place where life goes this fast, it's never fair.
    Life is simple you made choices, you don't look back.

jss
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya if its not fair but i dun think u can appeal. I got into accident this morning 3am on the PIE towards Changi Airport before stevens Road, there is this... ummm... ramp or something on the center on the eway and well done, my bike is as good as total lost. I&#39;ve a feeling that claiming from LTA is a waste of time but that&#39;s the only solution left for me... any advise?

k9999
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i need some help here.. i was involved in a accident with a car.. the driver jam brake while changing lane ...
    i hit the car rear bumper.. he want to claim my insurance but i say settle privatly..
    he agree to it.. the repair fee cost around 200.. got so ex mei??

so my question is whether i need to inform my insure company for any private settlement?? just in case the driver backstab me.. some 1 pls help..

Gal_SG^Rider
    is here
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by k9999@Jan 26 2006, 07:28 PM
    i need some help here.. i was involved in a accident with a car.. the driver jam brake while changing lane ...
    i hit the car rear bumper.. he want to claim my insurance but i say settle privatly..
    he agree to it.. the repair fee cost around 200.. got so ex mei??

so my question is whether i need to inform my insure company for any private settlement?? just in case the driver backstab me.. some 1 pls help..
    which insurance are you under?? around 200 for wat damages??

if the driver just ask for 200 and is willing to not claim you why not??

but its best to put in black and white as in the form given above

if your insurance is NTUC, you can fax the private settlement form back to NTUC so that your insurance knows that you had made a private settlement and NTUC will not allow the other driver to claim your insurance...

if you find that the price is too ex, find a motor car workshop which can quote you cheaper and ask the driver to go there... just tell the driver that everything will be done and you will be paying if the price is more acceptable for you...

hope the above helps

k9999
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks bro
    wat if my insure in under mitsui?
    insurence is 3rd party
    hit the right rear llight and some stratches on the rear bumper..

kwyjibo
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by k9999@Jan 26 2006, 11:09 PM
    thanks bro
    wat if my insure in under mitsui?
    insurence is 3rd party
    hit the right rear llight and some stratches on the rear bumper..
    i think u pte settlement better
    so mnr no need claim
    Why four strokes when all you need is two?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast