Thread: Yamaha TZM 150 Riders

[-tRuSt-]
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whoa... sounds like something is terribly wrong with ur bike... if u stay in the north side, i can help rectify the fault... then only u'll be able to screw ur bike shop....
    i staying bishan...actually wats wrong wif it ahz? y like tt?? can it be save or ....cannot???

Lonely Stranger
    Stormbringer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"] i staying bishan...actually wats wrong wif it ahz? y like tt?? can it be save or ....cannot???
    Sometimes when ppl let go of their bikes to the motoshop, the internal parts are already really farked up that's why must retune and do full servicing once you get it. Me thinks your prob lies in your carbs. The pin position or the floater maybe.
    All that is gold does not glitter, Not all who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

Terrible One
    has plenty of de-greasing to do on his new bike
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think 90% is the crab tuning..dun scare him leh...got buy a set of gasket and go to jb for full service..wun cost will cost abt RM75- RM120..trust me..it's worth it..after dat u can ride ur bike normal already(I hope)..
    Riot-Bike Co.

Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me

StingRhea
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where u buy the bike frm sia?

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]
    ** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

[-tRuSt-]
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the bike 60km/hr somemore worst is no power...the rpm will stuck at around 4000-5000....reali veri sian...i buy from albert motors...the XXXX shop!

Lonely Stranger
    Stormbringer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"]the bike 60km/hr somemore worst is no power...the rpm will stuck at around 4000-5000....reali veri sian...i buy from albert motors...the XXXX shop!
    Wahlau eh friend, why did you buy from that shop of all shops??
    All that is gold does not glitter, Not all who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken: The crownless again shall be king.

Terrible One
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

come on bros..let go to the shop wif him and $#^&^*^&^%% the owner up and make them do up the bike properly..jus give us a call

terrible one-91730603
    Riot-Bike Co.

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"]the bike 60km/hr somemore worst is no power...the rpm will stuck at around 4000-5000....reali veri sian...i buy from albert motors...the XXXX shop!
    Brother... it's the most terrible thing to have transaction with that mentioned black shop. What you can do now is to replace whatever defected parts. Send it to a reputable shop.
    Memories of 1403 on 24/8/06

Memories of Arai Helmets

[-tRuSt-]
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yah lohz...reali regret...today i juz send to there again...they again tune the bike...now the bike abit more better then last few days...got abit more power n can go up to 100km/hr...but not reali smooth...wat should i do at tis point?

Lonely Stranger
    Stormbringer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"]yah lohz...reali regret...today i juz send to there again...they again tune the bike...now the bike abit more better then last few days...got abit more power n can go up to 100km/hr...but not reali smooth...wat should i do at tis point?
    Why did you send the bike back to them when they can't do a bloody thing? Is it becoz of the warranty thingy? I hope they didn't charge you for that. Best thing to do now is spit on their faces, get a cheque book so that you dun have to see their faces when paying instalments and then go to Jalan Susur 4 at JB, I recommend the motoshop with the jackpot bikes displayed in the shop, it's the one with the BP sign on top. Btw 2 of the the luminous green swingarm KRR track bikes in that shop belongs to my friends. I'm sure he could fix the problem, he tuned my cousin's TZM so sweet that the setting was still intact after 2~3 months.

Terrible One
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually u should ask them to do a full service for u FOC..u have the right for one..u paid good money not for a crappy used bike..if they still like dat I suggest u threaten them dat u'll imforn CASE abt dis..if they not scared jus call CASE..u sure win wan..dun let them take advantage of u like dat..and dun let others suffer the same fate also...bring someone fierce along wif u
    Riot-Bike Co.

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why did you send the bike back to them when they can't do a bloody thing? Is it becoz of the warranty thingy? I hope they didn't charge you for that. Best thing to do now is spit on their faces, get a cheque book so that you dun have to see their faces when paying instalments and then go to Jalan Susur 4 at JB, I recommend the motoshop with the jackpot bikes displayed in the shop, it's the one with the BP sign on top. Btw 2 of the the luminous green swingarm KRR track bikes in that shop belongs to my friends. I'm sure he could fix the problem, he tuned my cousin's TZM so sweet that the setting was still intact after 2~3 months.
    Good Doctor should be greatly appreciated.

Memories of Arai Helmets

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually u should ask them to do a full service for u FOC..u have the right for one..u paid good money not for a crappy used bike..if they still like dat I suggest u threaten them dat u'll imforn CASE abt dis..if they not scared jus call CASE..u sure win wan..dun let them take advantage of u like dat..and dun let others suffer the same fate also...bring someone fierce along wif u
    I think they're so famous till nobody dares to retaliate.

Memories of Arai Helmets

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"]yah lohz...reali regret...today i juz send to there again...they again tune the bike...now the bike abit more better then last few days...got abit more power n can go up to 100km/hr...but not reali smooth...wat should i do at tis point?
    No point resending it. They will prolong the problem till the warranty period is over. Or one alternative is to bring one very technical friend/buddy over and notify him/them the defected parts are. And do not soften your intention, give them the hell out from you.

Memories of Arai Helmets

Terrible One
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya...agree wif Hoho...I think still got fre workmanship rite??go buy a set of gaskets ask the them to servic for free..at least u can see th engine inside and tell if something is wrong or not...if piston is faluty or wat u have the right to ask them for a change...but really..hav to reprt to CASE...thy very scared wan if u mntion dat
    Riot-Bike Co.

[-tRuSt-]
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haiz...thanx friends...think i have to gather all TZM riders to go down wif mi liao...haha...but,the guy whu does the settings n tuning for mi is not bad...but i juz dun understand y cannot be done well...is there such thing as the bike cannot be save???

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"]haiz...thanx friends...think i have to gather all TZM riders to go down wif mi liao...haha...but,the guy whu does the settings n tuning for mi is not bad...but i juz dun understand y cannot be done well...is there such thing as the bike cannot be save???
    Bullshit.... Nothing is beyond unrepairable and if it was to, he shouldn't have accepted the deal from the previous owner whom traded in. He think is not worth forking out a lump sum to you for the replacement parts! He's trying to dig a lotsa weath from you but still despising hard whether it's succeedable or not.

Lastly, the person repaired your bike is still working for A*lber Motor. Company policy must be strictly observed and practised. Do you think he can be trusted by not diagnosing the correct fault which had been going on?

Memories of Arai Helmets

StingRhea
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

albert motors~

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]
    ** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

karmatrix
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey man..wanna share with you all...last time i also bought my bike (SP) from albert motors....also kanna same problem...can only go 60-80 km/hr max! fcuking hell, tell me what powercut ****...fcuk him!!
    i went to other motodiam..they tell me it's my pistion is 'chiong' one (fake)..changed the piston...now everthing's ok...

Terrible One
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys..care to share ur bike setups??sproket,tyres,oil etc......I need a rear tyre..not sure if 120 will be to big..wanna have more stable corners...
    Riot-Bike Co.

jsn
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where the hell is albert motorshop? so lame ah>?
    JsN
    Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

JsN Power Tuning ~Andorsed By NOS Power System~

A single tree can't make a forest, work together as a forest

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where the hell is albert motorshop? so lame ah>?
    Bukit Merah Lane.

Memories of Arai Helmets

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys..care to share ur bike setups??sproket,tyres,oil etc......I need a rear tyre..not sure if 120 will be to big..wanna have more stable corners...
    What type of performance you requiring?

As for stable in corners, you might like to try steering damper / damper.

Memories of Arai Helmets

Terrible One
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type of performance you requiring?

As for stable in corners, you might like to try steering damper / damper.
    yeah..I'm still looking for a good scond hand damper...I'm actually mor concern at tyres,suspension and stuff den horsepower..I can't tell wat kinda performence I ned cos I'm still learning th bike(it's only a mth old)..still a long way to go b4 I really hav a litle feel...
    Riot-Bike Co.

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah..I'm still looking for a good scond hand damper...I'm actually mor concern at tyres,suspension and stuff den horsepower..I can't tell wat kinda performence I ned cos I'm still learning th bike(it's only a mth old)..still a long way to go b4 I really hav a litle feel...
    If you're seeking for speed. Perhaps, you would like to recapture my previous post. It's crystal fast but costly in either official or unofficial matter.

Memories of Arai Helmets

yoshi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey ur tzm which brough from albert motor is it a FR plate ??

dinobros
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey ur tzm which brough from albert motor is it a FR plate ??
    wah if is FR plate then not that cheap
    le...

if its cheap then nth to say but 5.5k then still so jialat
    well life are made of memory... wats important are having a sweet memory, not y we cannt b tgt
    so treasure all the happy times u had........

dinobros
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dun think its so easy to win... wat they can do is juz try to chaneg thing for you or wat... all take from 2nd hand bike.. then dun be surprise later do liao wait til warrenty end... maybe got more prob then b4 siaz
    well life are made of memory... wats important are having a sweet memory, not y we cannt b tgt
    so treasure all the happy times u had........

MC28
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how u gonna mount the damper?by screwing onto ur farring hole like sp?if i'm not wrong,they dun have a suitable bracket for 2b bikes nor the original frame damper holes like those on pgm and rvf..it will onli endanger urself..correct mi if i'm wrong

[-tRuSt-]
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mine is FU plate...sian lehz...now improve abit but i feel tt is not powerful enough...SSDC bike is even more powerful then mine lohz...but at least now my bike improve more before i went back...

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"]mine is FU plate...sian lehz...now improve abit but i feel tt is not powerful enough...SSDC bike is even more powerful then mine lohz...but at least now my bike improve more before i went back...
    So How? Have you rectified the problem?

Memories of Arai Helmets

omnislash
    is Cloud Strife's ultimate Limit Break.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is TZM working on YPVS as well? Did u check whether ur valve got open?

Biting on the fray of my hair, I muse upon the way to find the oasis of evermore beyond the vertical horizon, I shall join the windupdeads in owl city, neither my safetysuit nor my red jumpsuit apparatus can save me, cuz I mistook a death cab for cutie in plain white T's...

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is TZM working on YPVS as well? Did u check whether ur valve got open?
    TZM is integrated with YPVS. But the problems still persisting. And he's unsure of what defected parts have been kept reducing the performance.

Memories of Arai Helmets

omnislash
    is Cloud Strife's ultimate Limit Break.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TZM is integrated with YPVS. But the problems still persisting. And he's unsure of what defected parts have been kept reducing the performance.
    I used to ride TZR so not too sure bout TZM. There's once i had some electrical problems and my "valve never open" when i turn the ignition switch. Thats when my RPM cant go very high.

Biting on the fray of my hair, I muse upon the way to find the oasis of evermore beyond the vertical horizon, I shall join the windupdeads in owl city, neither my safetysuit nor my red jumpsuit apparatus can save me, cuz I mistook a death cab for cutie in plain white T's...

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to ride TZR so not too sure bout TZM. There's once i had some electrical problems and my "valve never open" when i turn the ignition switch. Thats when my RPM cant go very high.
    Luckily, throughout my years of possesion. I never had this YPVS problem. Feel weird.

Memories of Arai Helmets

Lonely Stranger
    Stormbringer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[-tRuSt-]
    To check valve is working or not listen to the mechanical sound when you switch on or off the ignition. To be more sure the valve cable didn't snap take out the tank, the valve is directly below.

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[-tRuSt-]
    To check valve is working or not listen to the mechanical sound when you switch on or off the ignition. To be more sure the valve cable didn't snap take out the tank, the valve is directly below.
    Taaannn... Taaannnn... Taaannnn..... (Switch on mode).

Taaannn.... (Switch off mode)

Memories of Arai Helmets

Lonely Stranger
    Stormbringer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taaannn... Taaannnn... Taaannnn..... (Switch on mode).

Taaannn.... (Switch off mode)
    nolah where got taaaaaannn taaaaaaaann sound, think your valve system got a deep bass voice

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nolah where got taaaaaannn taaaaaaaann sound, think your valve system got a deep bass voice
    Sometime even got jazz, techno and opera rythems!

Memories of Arai Helmets

Terrible One
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha..the sound actually like robot move like dat...ok..try neutral gear..rev up slowly...if ur valve can open it'll shoot up once it reach abt 5K...aiya..best is let some old bird see ur bike..or the bestest is bring go JB do full service...
    Riot-Bike Co.

[-tRuSt-]
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my bike the valve nothin wrong...coz can open...the when switch on oso have tat sound...haiz...sian...now the bike problem is solve,but not veri smooth onli...n oso sometime no power when going up fly overs...but when the bike has speed,then the power is there...

[-tRuSt-]
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw,do i have to add water to the coolent??

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"]btw,do i have to add water to the coolent??
    Like in the KB said. Distilled water is okay but not normal water. But purchase the coolant at kiosk is more safer. Be informed to flush out every....2 or 3K km.

Memories of Arai Helmets

Terrible One
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like in the KB said. Distilled water is okay but not normal water. But purchase the coolant at kiosk is more safer. Be informed to flush out every....2 or 3K km.

Related topic.. http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/viewto...opic.php?t=3438
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/viewto...pic.php?t=25371

I jus bought some 2nd hand farring today..quite crappy but den think I'll put them on for track days...got spare headlams and isignals too..so if anyone need jus let me noe...
    Riot-Bike Co.

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Related topic.. http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/viewto...opic.php?t=3438
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/viewto...pic.php?t=25371

I jus bought some 2nd hand farring today..quite crappy but den think I'll put them on for track days...got spare headlams and isignals too..so if anyone need jus let me noe...
    To my date of knowledge, there're fewer fairing left in Singapore for TZM. And it seems quite costly for a TZM especially the fuel tank. You wouldn't have considered the full set fairing if you've seen the actual price tag. Cost varies with or without fuel tank.

Memories of Arai Helmets

Terrible One
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya..dats why my mech ask me to buy them and keep as spares...he says still can find..BUT very costly like u said...the powervalve servo also..$200+ for new wan...I'm still looking for the original footrest...and wondering if I can put the handle bars under the fork clamp..now it's on top..anyone tried??
    Riot-Bike Co.

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya..dats why my mech ask me to buy them and keep as spares...he says still can find..BUT very costly like u said...the powervalve servo also..$200+ for new wan...I'm still looking for the original footrest...and wondering if I can put the handle bars under the fork clamp..now it's on top..anyone tried??
    Beware that there're aftermarket original TZM fairing. If can be verified and autheticated through simple rectification. By the way, somebody did ever tried using the said handle bar under the fork clamp. Still not sure of the confirmity.

Memories of Arai Helmets

Jack
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all, have been seeing u guys conversation for the past week or so and think this is the forum i want to join that i will meet lots of helpful bikers.

Let me intro 1st, riding a black tzm. 19 yrs old staying in pasir ris.

Anyone interested in meeting up have supper or whatsoever?

hohosaint
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all, have been seeing u guys conversation for the past week or so and think this is the forum i want to join that i will meet lots of helpful bikers.

Let me intro 1st, riding a black tzm. 19 yrs old staying in pasir ris.

Anyone interested in meeting up have supper or whatsoever?
    Been hidden for quite sometime secretly seeing us chatting right?

All black painted bikes suppose to be very fast. Regardless of types.

Memories of Arai Helmets

a
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why not u try 110/70..for rear..and a 90/80 for front..
    best for coners

Page 3 of 295 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast