Thread: Yamaha TZR 125 Riders

SiegFried
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hihi .. wondering is there still anyone riding yamaha tzr in s'pore a not xia .. only seen one almost alike like mine in bishan once b4 .. red white spray .. fairing still attached .. keen to c more yamaha tzr bikes at this forum .. keke~! be waiting for ya man~! tzr fairing gathering ..

StingRhea
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wah, like very poor thing nobody reply~ i almost got a TZR, now mito liaoz~ u wan to do up ur bike, i noe the very place for it, however i dun think u should splurge on tzr~

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]
    ** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

SiegFried
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haiz .. guess i m the only guy riding tzr in this site ba ... keke~! what to do ?? i gotta carrying riding on my own .. how does mito looks like ?? and what does splurge means ?? i got a poor english knowledge xia ..

StingRhea
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mito look like the one in my sig. splurge is spending alot of money~

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

SiegFried
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oic .. just now went amk .. c a mito le .. erm .. not bad not bad .. but the headlight very small leh .. bright a not xia ?? ya i also think so .. dun think i should spend so much money on tzr .. i just treat it as a transport only lar .. not as a racing bike .. keke~!

StingRhea
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bright, left side is projector headlight~

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

Hell_Inside
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me me me...

Just got one abt 2 mths ago... well, I would say it's a good bike for a new rider like me...
    ~Hell Inside - To Live Is To Dive

wangiles
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me me me...

Just got one abt 2 mths ago... well, I would say it's a good bike for a new rider like me...
    great man. But there will be pple that will say to u that tat bike is lousy. Not saying that it is, i own a tzrr myself, but some pple will sneer at you, the fact that they have nicer of bigger displacement bike. dun be discourage. Its ur bike and whateva they say will mean nothing.

So, any other tzr or tzrr?

misakichi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u are nt the only tzr rider i'm riding a tzr too...but i kinda have a prob wif the leakage of oil. I realise after pumping..always overflow n the petrol leak..below..went to bike shop and the uncle suggested to change the needle....issit the needle? Cos my bf have already wash the curb..so i doubt it's the curb
    Strange mutual dependence this, in which the appearance needs the reality in order to exists, but the reality needs the appearance in order to be known- William James

wangiles
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not really knowledgeable but i think u should ask more than one mechanic 's opinion and ask what's the problem. If its the needle, then u can give it a go. Just my 2cts worth.

misakichi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well my bike died yesterday...the leakage went bizzarde n now lying @ the hospital..shall see wat the doc gotta say!
    Strange mutual dependence this, in which the appearance needs the reality in order to exists, but the reality needs the appearance in order to be known- William James

yoshi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u are nt the only tzr rider i'm riding a tzr too...but i kinda have a prob wif the leakage of oil. I realise after pumping..always overflow n the petrol leak..below..went to bike shop and the uncle suggested to change the needle....issit the needle? Cos my bf have already wash the curb..so i doubt it's the curb
    if u find ur bike already bo power then u dont change the needle ,another solution is when u parking ur bike just close the fuel to the off position,but remember to switch on when riding.

yoshi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if u find ur bike already bo power then u dont change the needle ,another solution is when u parking ur bike just close the fuel to the off position,but remember to switch on when riding.

misakichi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sent already n ya it's the needle..apparently the one to off n on the reserve is already spoil. N e way to like fix it? cos wherether i'm on reserve or not i wouldnt noe.

chee_teck
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Used to own a TZR b4 i upgraded. Mine is the double disc version. Honestly i find it a very good bike. Low maintenance, problem free. Had very little problem with it when i was riding it. Went out to malacca a few times with it somemore. But my top speed was quite poor la think its 130+ only. very light bike not to travel to fast...
    Kenneth

Leisure riding...explore riding... but not FREE RIDING

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

PiGbOo
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everybody,i am a TZR rider too. Hope that we can alway share the problems that surface on our bikes.
    Firstly,let me descride the very first day i gotten my bike,
    1.rear brake spoil,
    2.front wear already wear out
    3.front and rear suspension spoiled,
    4.and the worst,rear wheel wobbles when travelling.

But luckily,i didnt brought this bike,my friend gave it to me. Haha...but this repairs had cost me a bomb. 200++ somewhere in defu lane.

Anyway,do ur ppl know that its possible to change the fairing to TZM?
    And moreover,if u change piston block to TZMs' Etc,u can go as fast as 230km/h?
    Even though the readings does not reach that much...

Hell_Inside
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by wangiles@Dec 28 2003, 05:01 PM

great man. But there will be pple that will say to u that tat bike is lousy. Not saying that it is, i own a tzrr myself, but some pple will sneer at you, the fact that they have nicer of bigger displacement bike. dun be discourage. Its ur bike and whateva they say will mean nothing.

So, any other tzr or tzrr?
    Oh well, just let them say what they want loh... but I'm happy with my tzr... not so much of a problem so far... just that I have to admit it's quite under-power...

Better than taking public transport... LOL =P

Hell_Inside
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by PiGbOo@Jan 16 2004, 10:50 AM
    Hi everybody,i am a TZR rider too. Hope that we can alway share the problems that surface on our bikes.
    Firstly,let me descride the very first day i gotten my bike,
    1.rear brake spoil,
    2.front wear already wear out
    3.front and rear suspension spoiled,
    4.and the worst,rear wheel wobbles when travelling.

But luckily,i didnt brought this bike,my friend gave it to me. Haha...but this repairs had cost me a bomb. 200++ somewhere in defu lane.

Anyway,do ur ppl know that its possible to change the fairing to TZM?
    And moreover,if u change piston block to TZMs' Etc,u can go as fast as 230km/h?
    Even though the readings does not reach that much...
    I think u just have to explain to ur mechanic abt the 4 problems... looks like ur bike has to undergo big service man... I just serviced mine abt a mth ago.. cost me $100+ to change the rear break panel, service the front forks, and many more... I oso cant remember liao... After that my tzr is so much better to ride...

But hey... I thot it's illegal to modify a bike? Cos I was thinking of that at first, then my fren warned me that it's illegal...

jsn
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm also riding a tzr single disc brake, top speed 155km/hr meter show 160km
    no modify before
    all original fuel consumption also not bad

i think change spocket liao can clear meter lolx
    hmm...going to change batt to dry cell coz that time on the parking light until the whole wet cell gone no more batt liao lolx
    maintenance damn cheap

front back spocket + did chain at $70 the uncle told me got cheap one at $55

servicing only $25 with spark plug, esso gold engine oil and clean carbuator
    2T i use esso low smoke 2T

but now my bike power enough no need to do anything except going for inspection so have to change the batt...

my fairing condition is 8/10 but the fuel tank inside rust liao if change abt $50 for 2nd hand gd one
    for me i dun really mind the tank coz the outlook quite nice
    JsN
    Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

JsN Power Tuning ~Andorsed By NOS Power System~

A single tree can't make a forest, work together as a forest

Hell_Inside
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, anyone knows where to get original spare parts for TZR? Seems like it's quite ancient now... am thinking of changing the fairing and front head cowling...

StingRhea
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

with abit of mods can put tzm liaoz~

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

PiGbOo
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[[[[I think u just have to explain to ur mechanic abt the 4 problems... looks like ur bike has to undergo big service man... I just serviced mine abt a mth ago.. cost me $100+ to change the rear break panel, service the front forks, and many more... I oso cant remember liao... After that my tzr is so much better to ride...

But hey... I thot it's illegal to modify a bike? Cos I was thinking of that at first, then my fren warned me that it's illegal...]]]]

I also not too sure whether its okie to modify the fairing to TZMs' or not. Just being told by my friend that its possible to do it in JB but not in Singapore...the price is abt $500RM++.
    And ya,also like to know exactly is it okie to change the fairing As i can't find definite answer in LTA and one motoring web site.
    Anyway,is it okie to do ownership on a later date like i have gotten insurance,then take over the bike from my friend straightaway But ownership still under his name.

GSGabes
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by misakichi@Jan 8 2004, 10:25 PM
    sent already n ya it's the needle..apparently the one to off n on the reserve is already spoil. N e way to like fix it? cos wherether i'm on reserve or not i wouldnt noe.
    Eh, You might want to check the rubber hoses connecting from your petrol tank to the carbs. They may be worn and harden that will crack easily due to old age.
    Worth a check.

We must ADJUST to an Ever changing Road...while holding onto unchanging principles....

StingRhea
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by PiGbOo@Jan 17 2004, 06:16 AM
    [[[[I think u just have to explain to ur mechanic abt the 4 problems... looks like ur bike has to undergo big service man... I just serviced mine abt a mth ago.. cost me $100+ to change the rear break panel, service the front forks, and many more... I oso cant remember liao... After that my tzr is so much better to ride...

But hey... I thot it's illegal to modify a bike? Cos I was thinking of that at first, then my fren warned me that it's illegal...]]]]

I also not too sure whether its okie to modify the fairing to TZMs' or not. Just being told by my friend that its possible to do it in JB but not in Singapore...the price is abt $500RM++.
    And ya,also like to know exactly is it okie to change the fairing As i can't find definite answer in LTA and one motoring web site.
    Anyway,is it okie to do ownership on a later date like i have gotten insurance,then take over the bike from my friend straightaway But ownership still under his name.
    so u r sub rider now ah~

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

jocoolseah
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello,
    me newbie and interested in getting a TZR. saw one but the fairing paint quite jialat.
    wondering whether u guys noe how much it cost to respray and also any recommended places?

thanks alot!

pufferfis
    Its CLOBBERING TIME!
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Hell_Inside@Jan 16 2004, 10:24 PM
    Btw, anyone knows where to get original spare parts for TZR? Seems like it's quite ancient now... am thinking of changing the fairing and front head cowling...
    u can get ur original tzr parts ..internal or external...at this verdun road...automachinery is the name of the shop...im sure they have the catalogue of the parts of ur tzr.....its jus behind mustaffa centre there at serangoon road....check it out..may be a bit expensive lah....or alternatively u can get parts also from ah boy...he also got as long u tell him or show him the part u want...but maybe used ones...depends on ur luck lah..but ah boy's cheaper lah
    I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

Apache Rose
    Apache Rose
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by jocoolseah@Jan 18 2004, 02:45 AM
    hello,
    me newbie and interested in getting a TZR. saw one but the fairing paint quite jialat.
    wondering whether u guys noe how much it cost to respray and also any recommended places?

thanks alot!
    Last time respray my TZR cost $250.

But i quite 'arrg' with the shop boss, depending on where you spray, it could cost btwn $250-$350.
    Anything more is custom design/special work, airbrush, etc...

Let me know the price you getting the bike too, i think my ex-TZR still lying somewhere in his shop no one buy...heehee

jocoolseah
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Apache Rose@Jan 18 2004, 02:06 PM
    Last time respray my TZR cost $250.

But i quite 'arrg' with the shop boss, depending on where you spray, it could cost btwn $250-$350.
    Anything more is custom design/special work, airbrush, etc...

Let me know the price you getting the bike too, i think my ex-TZR still lying somewhere in his shop no one buy...heehee

hi,

meaning that if i dun spray back original tzr design its gonna cost more ah...
    i was thinking of just a 2 color design...not original one though.....and where u spray ah....

thanks!

StingRhea
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 colour kin dnormally below $300 can do~ PM me for place~

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

Hell_Inside
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by pufferfis@Jan 18 2004, 12:40 PM
    u can get ur original tzr parts ..internal or external...at this verdun road...automachinery is the name of the shop...im sure they have the catalogue of the parts of ur tzr.....its jus behind mustaffa centre there at serangoon road....check it out..may be a bit expensive lah....or alternatively u can get parts also from ah boy...he also got as long u tell him or show him the part u want...but maybe used ones...depends on ur luck lah..but ah boy's cheaper lah
    Oh alrite.. gonna check it out... thanx for the info..

Btw, where's ah boy's shop?

BaMBiNo
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone here with tzm farings?

PiGbOo
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my friend's TZR is in TZM fairing,its looks just like TZM from the front but a bit diff at the sitter's side...lolz..overall quite nice lor..feel like changing also. =)

misakichi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it true tat tzr n tzm parts are some how similiar?

PiGbOo
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not too sure leh...i think not really the same ar...

jsn
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not same but can always modify if you got money anything they also willing to do for u
    JsN
    Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

jocoolseah
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi

does anyone noe the how much insurance cost for p-plater for tzr?

thanks in advance!

Hell_Inside
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by jocoolseah@Jan 22 2004, 11:44 PM
    hi

does anyone noe the how much insurance cost for p-plater for tzr?

thanks in advance!
    insurance is still the same if I'm not wrong... I think I paid abt $200+ nearing $300 for my tzr..

Btw, anyone know where is Lim Ah Boy's shop? Really cant wait to change to TZM fairing liao... Oh yeah, if I'm to change the front head cowling to TZM, does it mean that I have to change the front headlight as well?

Thanx in advance...

jsn
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lim ah boy at jalan besar behide regina
    i going down there this few day to change my visor if you wan can msg me

P-plate is $319 for tzr mitsu (if you need help can pm me i tell u more abt it)
    JsN

Hell_Inside
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by jsn@Jan 23 2004, 03:44 PM
    lim ah boy at jalan besar behide regina
    i going down there this few day to change my visor if you wan can msg me

P-plate is $319 for tzr mitsu (if you need help can pm me i tell u more abt it)
    Ok thanx for the info... hehehhehe gotta work harder to collect more ang pao first then can go pay Ah Boy a visit...

jsn
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by PiGbOo@Jan 20 2004, 04:35 AM
    my friend's TZR is in TZM fairing,its looks just like TZM from the front but a bit diff at the sitter's side...lolz..overall quite nice lor..feel like changing also. =)
    hey care to meet up with ur friend with tzm fairing if nice i also wan to change it leh...very gian tzm fairing coz big in size...thx alot
    maybe all tzr should meet up for a chat...haha
    JsN

PiGbOo
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(((Hell Inside)))
    Btw, anyone know where is Lim Ah Boy's shop? Really cant wait to change to TZM fairing liao... Oh yeah, if I'm to change the front head cowling to TZM, does it mean that I have to change the front headlight as well?

Thanx in advance...

Of cos u need to change to TZM headlight so that it can fit the fairing wat...=)
    Anyway,singapore got do this kind of fairing changing thing meh...i thought only in malaysia cia..

(((jsn)))
    hey care to meet up with ur friend with tzm fairing if nice i also wan to change it leh...very gian tzm fairing coz big in size...thx alot

Ya right,lets meet up. U wanna see my friend's TZR in TZM fairing? Why not u see mine,i just change to TZM fairing recently. Hehe...but not cheap le...consider if u really wanna ride this bike long. For me,i dun think i will beable to afford 2A's bike that why i put in so much on my TZR.

Moreover,just by changing the fairing does not make it looks totally like TZM,just a bit alike,1st,TZR's rims are smaller than those in TZM,2nd,some TZR like mine only front disc brake back is drum,3rd,there will be some disadvantage which i can't really say it all in one message,so relac and slowly tell ur lor,k...=)

jsn
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by PiGbOo@Jan 26 2004, 04:20 AM
    (((Hell Inside)))

Thanx in advance...

Of cos u need to change to TZM headlight so that it can fit the fairing wat...=)
    Anyway,singapore got do this kind of fairing changing thing meh...i thought only in malaysia cia..

(((jsn)))

Ya right,lets meet up. U wanna see my friend's TZR in TZM fairing? Why not u see mine,i just change to TZM fairing recently. Hehe...but not cheap le...consider if u really wanna ride this bike long. For me,i dun think i will beable to afford 2A's bike that why i put in so much on my TZR.

Moreover,just by changing the fairing does not make it looks totally like TZM,just a bit alike,1st,TZR's rims are smaller than those in TZM,2nd,some TZR like mine only front disc brake back is drum,3rd,there will be some disadvantage which i can't really say it all in one message,so relac and slowly tell ur lor,k...=)
    thx alot how much u change? care to call me i just pm u my number... thx !
    JsN

Hell_Inside
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah just say how much lah... I really wanna change to TZM fairing oso... heehehe mebbe we can all go together to change...

And yeah, a gathering for TZR riders is a really good idea man... mebbe we can meet up for supper or smthg... then the lao ciao can share experience with a beginner like me

jsn
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how how anyone wanna meet up? gathering in the central area? pls put ur name here

Gathering For All TZR rider...
    Meeting Date : Pending (should be near weekend)
    Meeting Time : Pending (afternoon to nite time)

Comfirm List

1. JsN

Pending List
    JsN

Hell_Inside
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If time is rite then I'm on... but I'm only free in the weekends or evening time in the weekdays...

Comfirm List

1. JsN

Pending List
    1. Hell_Inside

PiGbOo
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am free everyday...hehe...but i live in the east...i dun wanna go till the west...central will be ok.

Comfirm List

1. JsN
    2.pIgBoO

Pending List
    1. Hell_Inside

Actually,it cost quite a bomb to change to TZM fairing...the fairing alone is 275RM...plus headlights and etc lights,workmanship,seats...then total will be around 1100RM. So consider b4 u change.

jsn
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by PiGbOo@Jan 29 2004, 02:22 AM
    I am free everyday...hehe...but i live in the east...i dun wanna go till the west...central will be ok.

Comfirm List

1. JsN
    2.pIgBoO

Pending List
    1. Hell_Inside

Actually,it cost quite a bomb to change to TZM fairing...the fairing alone is 275RM...plus headlights and etc lights,workmanship,seats...then total will be around 1100RM. So consider b4 u change.
    na bei so expensive?
    lolx
    eh pig ah u now then i know who r u
    lolx faster shown up ur modify "TZM"
    JsN

Hell_Inside
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wah cow... that's blardee expensive man... my ang pao money oso not enuff... but let's see pig's modified TZR first...

jsn
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gathering For All TZR rider...
    Meeting Date : 6th Feb 2004
    Meeting Time : 7pm

Comfirm List

1. JsN
    2. pIgBoO

Pending List
    1. Hell_Inside
    JsN

Hell_Inside
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like no response for the gathering leh...

Page 1 of 56 123451151 ... LastLast