smicerboy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Honda Varadero 1K

hi there....just join in as a user... any vara riders out there?????

been riding varadero1k for the past month and got a bit of problem that has been bothering....when stuck on t.jams too long and engine gets hot(level slightly more than half) bike tends to die off-oil pressure lights lighted. Started back after a while and its ok!!! Care to shoot any advise? not a experience rider....

Heard that theres a recall for vara1k(2002 model)...is there any???? mine 2002

finally would like to make some friends out there who could organise some bike touring trip
    Last edited by sino74; 26-12-2010 at 08:57 PM. Reason: updating
    V1KINGS

Lucifer
    has no motosikal anymore.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Better sent your bike for a checkup... My vara will heat up in a jam, abt half the temp meter and my fan will start to cool it down and maintain the temp. But mine did not die off like yours...

As for trip, you can always join those planned here in the forum. If you are looking for vara brothers (big or small), go to this thread:
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index....topic=39201&hl=

To Be Old and Wise, One Have To Be Young and Stupid First...

Just Do Your Best... Life Will Do The Rest!

smicerboy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks.... me went to "kallang cycle" and the boss told me that its my fuel pump problem... do u think so???
    V1KINGS

Lucifer
    has no motosikal anymore.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by smicerboy@May 29 2004, 12:00 PM
    thanks.... me went to "kallang cycle" and the boss told me that its my fuel pump problem... do u think so???
    could be...
    To Be Old and Wise, One Have To Be Young and Stupid First...

Just Do Your Best... Life Will Do The Rest!

Kenny
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi smicerboy,

Yes, there was a recall on 2002 model in europe..but im not too sure here..the fuel pump is a known problem in vara..but im not too sure whether if what u described is the symptom of a spoilt fuel pump..i had believed the bike would die off and would require a few minutes of 'rest' before the bike could start again if the fuel pump was spoilt..mabbe u cld get a second mech's opinion? do let us know if it's a fuel pump prob..

Cheers
    Kenny
    ...home is where the front of my wheel is. - striking viking

smicerboy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thks Kenny n Lucifer for yr advise....i was given a explanation of that the fuel pump came contact with water n heat always...thats why always problematic....
    Trying to find out another mech advise oso...any gd motor thiam to recommend??
    V1KINGS

bagahera
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by smicerboy@May 30 2004, 06:43 PM
    Thks Kenny n Lucifer for yr advise....i was given a explanation of that the fuel pump came contact with water n heat always...thats why always problematic....
    Trying to find out another mech advise oso...any gd motor thiam to recommend??
    smicerboy,

I also riding the 1k vara. I changed my fuel pump a few months back, together with the battery and generator - which also seem to wear out quite fast on the vara. The bike runs much better after this, also my fuel last me longer - I can now make about 17km/l.

I am not servicing my vara at Sanfu, kakit bukit. They know big bikes there and don't give you a bad attitude like some other shops, it may be slightly more expensive on some parts though - but they do a good job. Especially the skinny, chain-smoking guy is very good.

Good luck to you!

btw - mine is also the 2002 model...
    Now riding: Honda Varadero XL1000V2
    Previous bikes: Honda SuperFour Vtec Spec I - Yamaha LC125

Kenny
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi bagahera,
    did u change oem fuel pump or modified ones from mitsubishi? have consulted my mech on this b4..seems that oem fuel pump gives problems approx every 30k km..while the modified ones might cause increase in fuel consumption if some seals or parts in the engine is worn out as the modified ones are more powerful..

17km/L is very good! i can only get 16km/L..and i use petronas already!!keke...esso ld be ard 14 to 15km/L...

smicerboy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thks Bagahera....

my batt and genarator still works fine for me......maybe the f.pump is starting to fall sick...will check out your bike shop some day...

btw...dun u noe how much is the fuel pump?? is oem(as mention by kenny)original?
    didnt have time to open up e under grove to check....
    V1KINGS

smicerboy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thks Bagahera....

my batt and genarator still works fine for me......maybe the f.pump is starting to fall sick...will check out your bike shop some day...

btw...dun u noe how much is the fuel pump?? is oem(as mention by kenny)original?
    V1KINGS

bagahera
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Kenny@May 31 2004, 11:09 AM
    hi bagahera,
    did u change oem fuel pump or modified ones from mitsubishi? have consulted my mech on this b4..seems that oem fuel pump gives problems approx every 30k km..while the modified ones might cause increase in fuel consumption if some seals or parts in the engine is worn out as the modified ones are more powerful..

17km/L is very good! i can only get 16km/L..and i use petronas already!!keke...esso ld be ard 14 to 15km/L...
    Hi Kenny,

Eeeeh, when you ask me I also don't know what fuel pump I changed to, I would assume it is the OEM one (especially since my fuel consumption has gone down. Quite expensive though, just checked back and Sanfu charged me $140 for it. Will let you know if I start experiencing problems soon agian then, changed it after about 40k km, and have now past 50k km so I guess 30k will come soon.

I am v happy with the fuel consumption at 17km/l, used to be around 14km/l before my servicing at 40k km. I am pumping Mobil (same as Esso lah). Is Petronas supposed to last longer? How does it treat your engine though?

bagahera
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by smicerboy@May 31 2004, 11:14 PM
    Thks Bagahera....

smicerboy,

The fuelpump was $140, should be OEM. If your bike gives you problems in the future keep monitoring the battery and rectifier, sounds like inherent problem with vara.

BTW, you heading over to the kruiserfest in M'sia on Saturday? Will probably be heading over, but will go myself.

Kenny, you were heading over right? Do you know of any timing for food etc? Sure don't wanna head over and miss it...

Varas
    joined the dark side
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's a high chance it's fuel pump dude. I did got that dumb problem too. Solved once i changed my fuel pump. Mileage abt 30+k km ..

Motorworld changed my pump, its less than $60.
    dun have hard feelings with ur $ ,dun pay so much for original pump; original pump sucks.
    VAR-A
    Varadero Adventure Riders-Asia

V1KINGS

Kenny
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Varas@Jun 3 2004, 08:17 PM
    it's a high chance it's fuel pump dude. I did got that dumb problem too. Solved once i changed my fuel pump. Mileage abt 30+k km ..

dun have hard feelings with ur $ ,dun pay so much for original pump; original pump sucks.
    varas>> yes, motoworld is selling cheaper..hahah..i think the original really sux if it's only supposed to last dat long..dun have a piece of mind when gg touring..i guess mine is gg to die soon..keke...

bagahera>> wow..17km/L is really good..petronas does give longer mileages for me..albeit only a little for my vara..when i was riding my version s..it gave me 30 -40km more than esso..
    im gg down in the mornig to prepare the place..dinner will be served at 730pm after the sunset ride..there is a schedule for pple who are not sure of the way over at the cruisers corner....or u can call me at 97458360...hope to see more of u guys there!!!

bagahera
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Kenny@Jun 4 2004, 12:06 AM
    varas>> yes, motoworld is selling cheaper..hahah..i think the original really sux if it's only supposed to last dat long..dun have a piece of mind when gg touring..i guess mine is gg to die soon..keke...

bagahera>> wow..17km/L is really good..petronas does give longer mileages for me..albeit only a little for my vara..when i was riding my version s..it gave me 30 -40km more than esso..
    im gg down in the mornig to prepare the place..dinner will be served at 730pm after the sunset ride..there is a schedule for pple who are not sure of the way over at the cruisers corner....or u can call me at 97458360...hope to see more of u guys there!!!
    ok, got ur number if i get lost or something...

seems like the timing is by 2.30 pm or by 5.30 pm - what is going on between 2.30 to 5.30 - bonding session?

see ya there!

smicerboy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Varas....

surprise to hear frm u tat e fuel pump cost abt $60 at motorworld...may i noe wats e brand? very interested to have it change at motorwold since it cost lesser..(no offence to u Bangahera)...

thought of joining u guys for the feast,but im working nightshift on sat(im a shift worker)...will keep myself update on any oncoming events so hope to see u all soon...

cheers n happy riding trip to u guys...
    V1KINGS

bagahera
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Varas@Jun 3 2004, 08:17 PM

hi varas,

I think you tipped me about this one last time when I had my problem also, but had changed the pump already when I saw your mail about the price at motoworld. But I guess if the fuel consumption goes up like he says, I make back the diff in a few months... Anyway, thats how I comfort myself...

smicerboy, no problems - go with the motoworld one. I just have problems with motoworld as the mechs tend to ignore me - I guess communication problems since I don't speak mandarin.

b good...

Varas
    joined the dark side
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its also Mitsubishi

the original is also mitsubishi..hmmm and i heard tat its the same piece AT has ..hmmm hmmm

I dun think i have a problem in the fuel mileage part, still the same for me thou..I swear by petronas . Really gives good mileage, I done 17+km/l for highway travelling in sgp. Ave speed is 110km/h
    As for town ride, its abt 15km/l
    The mechanics there in motor world is like that lah.. seems like they r paying us more like we pay them hehehehehe gotta get use to it.

Guys we shd meet up or keep in contact often.
    Like that we could be inform of the best deals & we could get good price thru mass order

my rear suspension is gone, guess its abt time.. (54k km on the odo liao )
    it's time to look out for new replacement
    so far the candidates r
    ohlins, techno-flex

most prob its techno-flex. Ohlins is more like a branded stuff , thou it's good stuff too...
    but techno is custom made to rider's,pillion weight..etc.So its suspension made for rider. Ohlin is not...
    oh well its $$$ again
    VAR-A

V1KINGS

bagahera
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Varas@Jun 5 2004, 09:22 AM
    its also Mitsubishi

the original is also mitsubishi..hmmm and i heard tat its the same piece AT has ..hmmm hmmm

I dun think i have a problem in the fuel mileage part, still the same for me thou..I swear by petronas . Really gives good mileage, I done 17+km/l for highway travelling in sgp. Ave speed is 110km/h
    As for town ride, its abt 15km/l
    The mechanics there in motor world is like that lah.. seems like they r paying us more like we pay them hehehehehe gotta get use to it.

Guys we shd meet up or keep in contact often.
    Like that we could be inform of the best deals & we could get good price thru mass order

my rear suspension is gone, guess its abt time.. (54k km on the odo liao )
    it's time to look out for new replacement
    so far the candidates r
    ohlins, techno-flex

most prob its techno-flex. Ohlins is more like a branded stuff , thou it's good stuff too...
    but techno is custom made to rider's,pillion weight..etc.So its suspension made for rider. Ohlin is not...
    oh well its $$$ again
    Sure varas, sounds like a great idea to keep in touch!

Just pumped petronas on sat night on the way back from the kruizerfest so will see how much mileage I can get out of it (even if this time I only managed to get in a bit more than half tank). Thanks for the tip guys, hope it will work better for me also...

BTW, how do you feel that the suspension gone? Is it like totally no dampening effect over your rear wheel? How much will the replacement run? My bike is at about 52k now, so about the same as yours.

Kenny
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm... mine's at 52k too...i do have a squeaky sound at the suspension..hope it's not the suspension man...

Varas
    joined the dark side
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its just like horse riding, bounacy ride....

really freaky,also if u put the bike on its side stand, try to press it down, ideally the bike shd be allow to shift back once, nothing more..

if its shifting up, down ,up ,down;even with the max setting.. .. tats it, bye bye suspension..

maybe it's harder to describe in works but if there's a chance i would gladly show it to u pple ..

anyway any1 wanna get crashbar??
    VAR-A

V1KINGS

smicerboy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys.....

Change the fuel pump at Motorworld on Sat...they charge me $65 for it...the mech there still the same...problem...he forgot to fix up one of e screw back....sigh sigh..
    monitoring my bike now..see if e problem blew up again...my petro consumtion
    is abt 15.5l/km now...see if it could b better with the new pump...

btw still thanks to all the advise that u all give...

cheers...

maybe we can meet up one day 4 a drink....euro2004 is coming!!
    V1KINGS

Varas
    joined the dark side
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds like a good idea..
    VAR-A

V1KINGS

bagahera
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a great idea, only problem is that all the games is in the wee hours to would have to be on the weekend then or something...

Going M'sia for a short one this weekend though.

Btw, where do you guys stay? I'm at Choa Chu Kang (Yew Tee side).

bagahera
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a great idea, only problem is that all the games is in the wee hours to would have to be on the weekend then or something...

Going M'sia for a short one this weekend though.

Btw, where do you guys stay? I'm at Choa Chu Kang (Yew Tee side).

smicerboy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i stay at toa payoh....

btw where r u going Bagahera??
    V1KINGS

bagahera
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by smicerboy@Jun 8 2004, 02:18 PM
    i stay at toa payoh....

btw where r u going Bagahera??
    Just going Desaru, but with car this time - borrowing from my brother in law. Bringing 3 more ppl in so bike not enough...

Varas
    joined the dark side
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey simcerboy, i lived nearby ur place only... balestier road.

so if u stay tpy , u shd have seen a blue dero , 5555 , around ?
    VAR-A

V1KINGS

smicerboy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OIC.... didnt notice any deros ar my area....but my friend which stay at jalan rajah says his block got two varadero1k....
    r u staying there??

i heard theres a place for bikers ar that area...wonder if u always hang ar there?

Bagahera....enjoy yr trip......

to all vara kakis out there......
    maybe we could find a place to hang out 2gether and have a drink(and watch football!!&#33 any gd suggestion?????
    V1KINGS

Kenny
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi all..im staying in jurong west..seen a fellow deroist along my street..wonder if he's here..keke..
    have a nice weekend baga..do try the seafood..haha..wonder if it's the same sorta seafood in ur hometown..btw, how's the tank cover thing coming along? was wondering if i shd call up and make my order heard..

i occasionally hang out at pitstop with the Kruzers on fridays..will be smashing to see a few deros there..

Varas
    joined the dark side
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yo simcerboy u got it.. its mine and my fren's dero.. we lived same block .. sometimes he not ard i help to ride his bike , vice versa
    ur fren ride anything?he same block as me liao .

the place i think close liao ... its located inside SPAN. Never been there before.

yeah we need a hang out place to exchange info , tcs( talk cok session) hehehee
    got a pet shop/cafe nearby my place at jalan rajah... maybe we could go there hehehe

guys if u all thinking of putting tank bra , please do so, will keep your tank in really good condition ... just remember to apply thick coat of wax before puttting it. then re-apply after some time
    VAR-A

V1KINGS

bagahera
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, will have some serious seafood session over there! Hopefully will be able to catch the Sat game on tv over there also. Otherwise looking forward to France vs England on Sun!

Varas - I go around Balestier also now and then, my inlaws staying over there (Jln Ampas). My fav bah kut teh also over there at Mandalay Rd! Does the coffee shops over there have TV's? There is one coffee show by the stadium in Lavender (not sure of the name of the stadium) that has quite ok tv's - but no sound... How about some sports bar somewhere?

I may be able to go over pitstop this Friday for a bit (not sure yet)... You going Kenny? How abt the rest of you - can you make it?

Kenny
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup..will be there..payment for frasers trip coming up..
    im cool with watching soccer too..kekeke..cant wait for euro04
    Thanks for the tip on waxing ,varas...me and bagahera are stil waiting for their arrivals..heh

bagahera
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, I even went as far as to wax my tank before I placed the order, I thought I could pick the tank bra up off the shelf. Istead it turns out I have to wait 100 years...

ok, feel a bit patient now as Kenny told me should have to wait another 40 days for the stock to come it. I guess it doesn't hurt to harass them now and then though. Keep me updated if you hear some news, Kenny - and I will do the same.

BTW, Varas - I am kind of interested in crashbar. The one Kenny has (givi was it) looks quite slick. Any idea on the price?

Varas
    joined the dark side
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think the stadium is jln besar stadium.
    that coffee shop got 1 stalll selling prawn mee rite? drool liao..

anyway for those without crashbars , pls get 1 set soon.. i think it's the most impt piece of equipment to get over anything else man.This tank/varadero weights 220kg dry, so its damn heavy.. so pushing it around is a up-hill task. So dropping it(touch wood ) is quite high chance.And fairing is not cheap man... get what i mean..

crashbars costs from $200-$400
    depending on wat brand u like, currently i tried H&B, its good stuff . Absorb my carelessness with no effort. After i changed to sw.motech, now still using it
    5 stars looks nice, so far no comments or feedback .. then the next is rikycross. Quite thick and sturdy looking, an abang said its good,he dId 'utilised' it .. lastly its givi. All this are brands u can find here.
    I got fren bringing in H&B, 5 stars.So i could refer u to him if u want to get it..

I tot motorworld got tank cover readily???still got to wait so long??
    VAR-A

V1KINGS

Kenny
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahah..apparently, not ready enough...
    mine is sw motech i think..although i told bagahera it was a givi (apologies, slipped off my mind)..cuz there was a piece of instruction paper on the crashbar in between the owner's manual when i got the bike which says sw motech...
    i have also "utilised" it already..and i thot it was very good..

Varas
    joined the dark side
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heheheh , rather utilised crashbar than change new set of fairing, but givi.. ermmm not in my list .. not good.
    tested and proven by 1 of my fren... whole thing poke into the fairing,then radiator..when he utilise it.

if the paper states sw.motech, i guess it shd be..
    VAR-A

V1KINGS

Kenny
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ouch!! my heart will break man if really dats the case...like poking into the ribs..bagahera, i think u go try five stars den..since the rest are tried and tested..hahah

larry
    has no status.
    SBF Moderator
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try kenny's one.. his one is thick and long...

Varas
    joined the dark side
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kenny's 1 hard enuff to withstand the impact too?? hehhehee
    if yes can try his also kekkee

too bad 5 stars is the most ex among all.. haiz
    VAR-A

V1KINGS

smicerboy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so im right...u r staying that block...

my friend not riding...he drives a civic..
    i always bring my husky down to the cafe u mention(urban poouch)
    to think of it...i didnt wax my tank b4 i put on my tank bra...got to do that soon....
    i got mine frm motorworld and it cause me $155.dunno if its too ex....gd advise Varas..

learn frm u guys that there r so many brand of crashbar....wonder wats mine...
    really got to meet up u guys one day to learn more frm u all...

btw Kenny n Bagahera...where is pitstop?? sounds like a gd place...
    V1KINGS

Varas
    joined the dark side
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

right on target , u r right =)
    the price is just nice , not too ex nor cheap.
    mine was $5 less only. so the avator u r using is ur husky?
    nice looking dog, 1 of my frav dog..

so i guess u know adrian from urban pooch? the BIGGG guy there. He's my fren too.
    I would finish my reservist this fri, maybe we could meet up at pooch this sat??
    wat say u guys? then smicerboy, bring ur dog along lah.. btw ur dog take bike not?

1st outing ? hehehe
    VAR-A

V1KINGS

bagahera
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by larry@Jun 9 2004, 05:21 PM
    try kenny's one.. his one is thick and long...

hahahahaha

larry - cannot make comments like this lah - make me laugh too hard...

Kenny
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks man larry..u cant get enuff of it eh?keke..
    sat cant make it man..family day..
    pitstop is at kandahar street...off north bridge road...

bagahera
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds like H&B or sw motech is it for the crashbar then. any idea where to get it or how's the pricing?

varas, you had some contact is it? Got good price or not?

Actually mine drop already, got a bit heartache on the left fairing and had to change the gear lever already - not a cheap affair... it breaks easily since it is die-cast aluminum, cannot take any bending. My H&B bags protect me at the back so there quite ok.

smicer, don't know the address to the pitstop place already (never been before), kenny told me but forgot the street name. Just remember it's off North Bridge Rd, close to Bugis. Kenny - can you pls repeat the street?

Varas
    joined the dark side
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dunno how to say it's good price, but i'm sure who to get for wat .. tats all.
    know them while getting my own, all stuff i think i know who to get from..

crash bars, suspension,panniers..etc.
    but pricing u gotta ask from them, i cant commit as i get it while euro is not tat high..

but h&b sgp only got 2 lobang for it, biketech21 and chua. swmotech is biketech,maxequipment is all those boots, suit, corbin seat..

hmmm... wat else.. if u wanna get something, let me know.I see wat i can help... dun worry i dun take any $ in between . I'm just helping around.
    VAR-A

V1KINGS

smicerboy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

adrian?? is he the groomer there?? dnt really rem his name if im not wrong....

my husky is the one u saw..he cant take bike lah..last time i drove...now if i wanted to go there then i take a walk over..

this sat im work till 2230hrs..(shift worker)so cant really meet up there..(close at 2300hrs)

mayb we could meet up at pitstop?? then we could share info abt deros...
    V1KINGS

bagahera
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok Varas, I understand. Thanks for giving me the info, the place PM me already, checking the price with them direct. You are using the H&B one issit? Does it looks slick on the bike? Want something that protects but does not stick out too much.

Varas
    joined the dark side
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bagahera> nope me using sw motech, looks quite well on my bike
    interms of looks , i shd say it's 5 stars.. really nice.if u want contacts for h& b , i got direct number to call , or if u want i try to see if can get a better price, i know the guy sellin it..

smicerboy> yup he's the groomer they , cant miss him.. size so big..
    its a good idea to meet at pitstop thou .. anyone game?

btw saw a blue dero at 2nd link on sat .. wonder is it anyone here.. hmm

VAR-A

V1KINGS

bagahera
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woah, did u guys see how England lost it last night... incredible. They must feel like sh*t right now, especially Gerrard.

Tonight it is time for big game - Sweden starting out the road to winning the tournament

varas > maybe i will check out the sw motech model, as both you and Kenny is using it. I have seen his and like how it looks on the bike. If you are of the same opinion and also have 'tried it out' I think it sounds like the best option.

a bit tired today man, should not get any better the last few weeks... gotta go home sleep early so can get up tonight again... best time of the year!!!

Page 1 of 326 123451151101 ... LastLast