User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malaysian and Singapore Summon Website

R1szuan
    R1szuan
    has no status.
    Edit

got this from SFB website.

I tried checking mine..got summon man... sian.
    It can check thru your sgp ic and also your bike number

http://www.rilek.com.my/pdrm/catcha/catcha..._user&loc=en_US

Non Stop Racing
    im the only one who can walk on both worlds - im Ghostrider
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

msia 1 ah..got singapore 1 ?
    'R6' RedlineRocketRedesignRazor sharpRevolutionaryReward 6.

R1szuan
    R1szuan
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by Non Stop Racing@Aug 6 2004, 11:47 AM
    msia 1 ah..got singapore 1 ?
    for spore u go to

http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/index.html

or

https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServle...-II&Reload=true

it can validate your IC,bike number and also your validity of your license.

hope it helps.

d0n^
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what's the format to type in the car registration no. huh?
    cause i realised...even if u type crap (e.g fcuk) into the empty field...it will still tell u no summons found
    =[ Honda CBR150R ]=
    ....=[ R E P S O L ]=

dyerfix
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by d0n^@Aug 6 2004, 06:10 PM
    what's the format to type in the car registration no. huh?
    cause i realised...even if u type crap (e.g fcuk) into the empty field...it will still tell u no summons found
    just type in ur vehicle numer in capital...and then continue...if got summons...then will surely come out...because we are considered under foreign vehicles....so the system may not be able to tell if its a proper vehicle number....so if u type wrongly....it will still scan for ur records...the system cannot tell if the number u put in is valid or not...

Non Stop Racing
    im the only one who can walk on both worlds - im Ghostrider
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheers..this is made sticky.
    'R6' RedlineRocketRedesignRazor sharpRevolutionaryReward 6.

d0n^
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by dyerfix@Aug 6 2004, 06:44 PM
    just type in ur vehicle numer in capital...and then continue...if got summons...then will surely come out...because we are considered under foreign vehicles....so the system may not be able to tell if its a proper vehicle number....so if u type wrongly....it will still scan for ur records...the system cannot tell if the number u put in is valid or not...
    erm okie thks
    =[ Honda CBR150R ]=
    ....=[ R E P S O L ]=

lightspeed
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sh*t.... previous owner got summon. Like this have to go back to the bike shop to ask for money or payment.

koma
    koma
    has no status.
    Edit

juz wan 2 check where can i pay in sg for our fines? now axs machine cannot pay liao, also for expired 1s where can i pay??

R1szuan
    R1szuan
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by koma@Sep 18 2004, 10:45 PM
    juz wan 2 check where can i pay in sg for our fines? now axs machine cannot pay liao, also for expired 1s where can i pay??
    malaysian embassy at jervois road i think. Not too sure will the counter open there everyday or for longhowever be warned they dont entertain appeal and waiver. Only at JB JPJ head office you can request for appeal.

keratinize
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I was just summoned last night on the Causeway (Johore Bahru, not 2nd Link) at the "White Card House" just before the M'sian immigration by the M'sian TP. Apparently there is a traffic light just before this location, though many people would not give a damn when it's red and continue to ride through.
    I was one of these can't-be-bothered people who simply ride through even though it was red. well, yesterday was just another day going into JB to pump petrol and oblivious to the 2 TP standing there i rode through the red light to join the queue.

one TP told me to get out of the queue towards him. at first i was really unaware of the offense i had just made because it was too usual. however, a summon of RM150 was issued to me and that changed my mindset. So for those of you who frequents JB, do not disregard that stupid red light for your own good.

I asked the TP where I can pay the summon. I didn't want to pay up at the JB TP HQ because its cashier opening hours are just too inconvenient for me. Opens around 8-9am and closes early in the afternoon, something like 3-4pm. Super short office hours they have. I asked him whether i can pay up at the M'sian High Comission in Singapore which i supposed should be more convenient for. If i'm not wrong the High Comission should be somewhere around Hill Street near Orchard.

The TP said that we can't pay there anymore because it's "closed". I don't really understand what he meant by "closed". Can a High Comission simply just close down like this? But anyway, he told me that we can pay our summons at the immigration. upon exiting M'sia, after stamping your passport, as you are about to ride out of the immigration, you'll bound to see a Customs office on your left, next to it there is sort of a small Police Post. He told me we can go there anytime to pay any summons as it's open 24hour a day.

So after pumping petrol, i stamped my passport and proceeded to the stated Police Post, quite easy to find, there's a hump on the road before it and sometimes one or two policemen would be sitting outside it, you really can't miss it.

This is where my problem starts. The policeman in the Police Post can't speak English. I was having a struggling conversation with him and i can bearly understand what he said. He said something like,"*******cashier closed*********one week**********cashier 24hour******* cashier open*******(slight pause)******sorry ah cashier closed********come tomorrow********sorry sorry*******bye bye."
    (***denotes uncomprehenable Malay words... ha ha)

But he was able to check his computer to find out that i have an outstanding overdued speeding summon since June of RM150. He printed out a notice for me but alas it was also in Malay. I was caught speeding on the NS highway near Batu Pahat at the speed of 143km/h on the road with a 110km/h limit. An excess speed of 43km/h will be issued a fine of RM150.

So anyone who can understand Malay and bothers, will you please kindly talk to the policeman at the stated Police Post about payment there and their cashier opening hours for the benefit of us all?

I don't ride fast; I fly low...

lightspeed
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ha, i "saw" you yesterday... not really you... but the police... didnt really notice you. While pass thru I was wondering how come the TP so on one, check for bike that in the queue, maybe for previous summons or old summons. A bit worry as mine also got previous summons, but by previous owner.

go in and out of msia also long queue....

keratinize
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha ha... Initailly that's what i thought also, because I have checked the website posted above for any M'sia summons that i may have and found out that i had one speeding ticket in June. Actually i wanted to act blur and don't want to pay it up but now no choice liao.

Now no choice because in M'sia when the TP catch u red handed committing the offence, they are very smart now because they want to see your NRIC instead of your driving license so that they can take down the rider's particulars, especially the residential address. then they make you sign on the summon which means you admit to the offense commited and that you agreed that this case can't be appealed. it basically means that you agree to pay the summon without complaint.

Why in the hell would they want my address? some will ask but the answer is clear enough... so they know how and where to find you should you decide to forfeit the summon yourself. When this happens, i'm not sure if they have an efficient system where they tag the driver's/rider's particulars to the licence plate of the vehicle, so any previous or future summons not paid they will send you a letter or such to pursue the matter...

So just to play safe, oh well then, i'll just very reluctantly pay the 2 summons i've accumulated... lucky is he who buys my bike in the future... ha ha... honest.

keratinize
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's been confirmed. You can actually settle your M'sia fines at the police post at the JB Immigration.

Location of the stated police post:
    upon exiting M'sia, after stamping your passport, as you are about to ride out of the immigration, you'll bound to see a Customs office on your left, next to it there is sort of a small Police Post.

It is open 24hour, so there is no need to inconvenient yourself to enter JB during office hours to pay your fines at the JB Traffic Police HQ.

I've settle both my outstanding fines there at around midnight. One thing about the policemen on duty during these wee morning hours is that they can't really speak English.

Make sure they actually key your summon into their "very slow" computer and receive an official receipt once payment is made.

Their typing is horrendously slow too, using only one finger from each hand and slowly look for the letter to press on their keyboard. but they seem very good at using their computer to listen to MP3 on the Windows Media Player.

They are really quite friendly and helpful so just be patient and put up with them for a little while. It took me almost one hour to settle both my fines.

Another thing is that they don't entertain appeals there, so if you really wish to make an appeal against your offence, better make some time during the office hours to go down to the JB TP HQ to make your appeals.

So that's just about it lah...

Exodus79
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by R1szuan@Aug 6 2004, 10:53 AM

It seems like the above cant help much if we want to pay the summon online ya?
    You have to have one of the major malaysian bank account, if not i dun find any other way to pay.

When over to 2nd link to pay it at the customs, but they closed at 8pm..

anyone can advise elsewhere to pay?

R1szuan
    R1szuan
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by Exodus79@Oct 5 2004, 12:58 PM
    It seems like the above cant help much if we want to pay the summon online ya?
    You have to have one of the major malaysian bank account, if not i dun find any other way to pay.

When over to 2nd link to pay it at the customs, but they closed at 8pm..

anyone can advise elsewhere to pay?
    go go JPJ HQ at JB side. The location is very easy. Take the road that leads to Taman Sentosa.

You knoe the JB shell near the dealy Y junction? Take the one to the right. Once u took that u will reach bridge. Take the left exit going up the brigde and make a turn and stop at the BIG WHITE BUILDING. IT will put IBU PEJABAT POLIS TRAFIK JOHOR

NsR09
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by R1szuan@Aug 6 2004, 10:53 AM

check liao but it stated gt error..

keratinize
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by R1szuan@Oct 6 2004, 02:28 PM
    go go JPJ HQ at JB side. The location is very easy. Take the road that leads to Taman Sentosa.

You knoe the JB shell near the dealy Y junction? Take the one to the right. Once u took that u will reach bridge. Take the left exit going up the brigde and make a turn and stop at the BIG WHITE BUILDING. IT will put IBU PEJABAT POLIS TRAFIK JOHOR
    This one closes even earlier. I ever went there to pay a summon, the building is open but then cashier only opens until 3pm in the afternoon on weekdays only.

I went there purposely earlier than my usual trips to JB to pay this summon which is about 4plus in the afternoon only to find out that the stupid cashier is closed.

So i had to go back there another day. Guess what? the queue there is super horrible! Waited almost like 1 hour! Their system there is super inefficient. But if u want to appeal, they will entertain you there.

All these happened before i discovered that we can pay at the JB Immigration Customs as i have mentioned above, which i still feel is the best as the cashier there is open 24hr a day, but cannot appeal.

tealeaf
    and coffee bean
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just checked and i found out my bike has a speeding summon 2.5 years ago. i wasnt ridding it then, so do i have to do anything about it?
    will i be liable for anything?

xers007
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bloody ... my bike has got a speeding summon last june too .. i just got this ride last week ... What shall i do ??

henRRy
    zx1000?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i own the bike 2003 only.
    summon on 2001.

how to deal?
    RM110.

enHANZed
    enHANZed
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by henRRy@Nov 11 2004, 06:48 PM
    i own the bike 2003 only.
    summon on 2001.

how to deal?
    RM110.
    your're back!

henRRy
    zx1000?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by enHANZed@Nov 11 2004, 06:50 PM
    your're back!
    Yehaaa, still alive man

w
    i
    t
    h

" O" points.

Alvin.Y
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT SUMMONSES SHALL BE PAYABLE WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM THE DATE IT WAS ISSUED. RILEK SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF SUMMONSES CANNOT BE UPDATED DUE TO PAYMENT AFTER THE EXPIRY OF THE PAYMENT DURATION.

I thought of paying my fine through debit card, but after seeing this on the website that is given, changed my mind.
    Worried that pay liao , but records will still show, i will then be making double payment!
    Do they charge additional if i did not pay up after 14 days??
    I am going into msia this friday again for a trip.
    Money should never change one's values.Making money is only a report card. It's a way to tell others how you are doing

fasola69
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Bro"s...do knoe that u can bargain the fine ...lets say 100rm to 70 rm.....?....well its happen to mequite some time ago.....well i had relatives stayin in jb n i ask him to pay...so he bargain til 70rm.....so dun forget to bargain or ask ur relatives in jb to pay it for you

HeBe
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can the Malaysia summons pay by net or cash???

MC28
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by HeBe@Mar 5 2005, 11:56 PM
    Can the Malaysia summons pay by net or cash???
    AXS....

cash larz...they dun have posb over there

bigman_185
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got stop by the malaysia custom for a speeding by the ex-owner. lucky got bring logcard with me.
    Guess which word had this meaning.

1. Any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women.

2. A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another, especially the granting of greater sexual freedom to men than to women.

3. A set of principles establishing different provisions for one group than another; also, specifically, allowing men more sexual freedom than women.

Maverick77
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wondering if previous owner has summon... It&#39;s not our fault rite? Will we still be stopped if we go into custom?
    Oct 2001-- NSR 150SP
    Apr 2003-- CB 250FX
    Dec 2004 to Dec 2011 -- VFR 800A2

lioncat
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if want to pay at 2nd link, where is the payment place?
    ah leong always say ... dunno? dont do!

y2kredbull
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to check for demerit points?
    Bikes Previously Owned: Aprilia RS125, Kawasaki KRR150, Honda RVF400, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ6N, Suzuki Hayabusa ,Yamaha RXS115, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha Nuovo Elegance, Yamaha Spark135, Yamaha FZ16.Honda Vtec1, Yamaha FZ1N, Honda Wave-S, Honda CB400X, Honda NC750X. Current Ride: Yamaha TMAX 2015

VteCFreaK
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the malaysian website dont have already???
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"It's much easier to turn a friendship into love, than love into friendship."

toto29
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by VteCfreaKVI@Sep 26 2005, 11:39 PM
    the malaysian website dont have already???
    try this site
    Check/Pay Summonses

Thunder_X
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

f**king laoya one....malaysia one...got summon last week, now check still no record....
    I'm BACK~!!!

汗血孤山走,
    鹏鹄浅巷飞,
    何日伯乐现,
    浪子几时归。

- 孤高浪子 字

Name : Eric
    Nick : Thunder X
    HP : 98711456
    MSN : hall3_x@hotmail.com

zongbao
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha... they work slow..
    Oct 2005 - Nov 2005 : Honda NSR 150 SP
    Nov 2005 - Mar 2007 : Kawasaki Krr 150
    Mar 2007 - Jul 2008 : Honda RVF NC35

ejoe
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear All,
    Newbie here seeking info on how to ride across Causeway into Singapore. Poser here is my bike is installed with a full blown Yosh Race Duplex pipe. Any problems with Singapore Custom/Immigration/TPs at the checkpoint on entry to Singapore? Thanks for any kind of info that may help....

cheowseng
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by ejoe@Jan 9 2006, 09:04 AM
    Dear All,
    Newbie here seeking info on how to ride across Causeway into Singapore. Poser here is my bike is installed with a full blown Yosh Race Duplex pipe. Any problems with Singapore Custom/Immigration/TPs at the checkpoint on entry to Singapore? Thanks for any kind of info that may help....
    at checkpoint dey dun check the mod u&#39;ve done
    onli at expressway...
    i tried b4 with my nori pipe...
    scared but end up no prob

tried with the pipe tru 1st link n 2nd link b4..

hairisg76
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Guys, here&#39;s what i do when i found out the bike i got had 3 previously unpaid summons- not by me of course... i checked with the website and print out the summon date n time, also made a copy of my log card(showing the effective date of ownership).

Bring these two along with u whenever u go malaysia(of couse with a copy of valid road tax and insurance and drving license). put all these documents in a zip lock back and store under your seat so u will never forget to bring.

Ride with no worries. If stopped, produce all these documents and they cannot do anything to u as u have proven ur case that it&#39;s not you whom commited the offence.

Blues
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The webbie for Malaysia summon seems to have been revamped... anyone know how to access it???

Must register??

Terrible One
    has plenty of de-greasing to do on his new bike
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there any new webbie to check for Malaysian summon? Just came back from a trip, wana check..
    Riot-Bike Co.

Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me

AhGui
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Blues@March 08, 2007 05:59 pm
    The webbie for Malaysia summon seems to have been revamped... anyone know how to access it???

Must register??
    Hey...

Been to the website and checked............

Must register, i have registered.... if u need help checking.... please PM me, i check for u... ok? simpler this way...
    Who what where when?

Kutrax
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bluesurfer
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wa...that mean b4 getting a bike muz check for summons both in sg and my of the munber plate b4 transfering ownership ar??ma fan one leiz&#33;y they cant have this system that they wun allow owners to tranfer ownership if they have summons or smth..
    class 2B : 27 November 2007
    class 2A : 21 April 2009
    class 2 : 21 October 2010
    class 3 : 21 August 2007

"Change is a decision u make and not a thought in your mind"

" there can only be transformation when you have change your thoughts"

dkwok
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anybody noes the latest places to pay our malaysian fines,
    jpj or tp fines,
    looks like mus pay in jb???
    anybody can cfm tis,
    thanks,
    91xr250r, 97cb750euro,

kOpi_jaC
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all links like not working...

One life ~~ One love ~~ One United.
    ε(●̃•̃)з ٩(๏๏)۶ ٩(●̃•̃)۶

sp rider 06
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was given a summon for speeding when coming back to spore through the 2nd link . I read the summon he issued but he didnt state down how much i m fined and ask me to appear in a court in kulai for my speeding charge in july. Can anybody tell me what is the procedure to pay this fine without appearing in court?
    when one door of happiness closes,another opens but often we took so long to look at the closed door that we dont see the one which has been opened for us

paiseh
    is back to DIY-ing
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sp rider 06 View Post
    i was given a summon for speeding when coming back to spore through the 2nd link . I read the summon he issued but he didnt state down how much i m fined and ask me to appear in a court in kulai for my speeding charge in july. Can anybody tell me what is the procedure to pay this fine without appearing in court?
    wa lan, wat happened man? wat speed were u traveling? y the need to go court in kulai?

pyro13
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe u can go to the place to pay ur summon??

or the malaysian embassy?

but wat happen???

clear meter ar
    2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M
    2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R
    2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G
    2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B
    - Yamaha FZ150I
    2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III
    -Yamaha FZ150I

chrislayer
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey me too...anyone knows where this kulai place is? cos i need to appeal...

sp rider 06
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pyro13 View Post
    maybe u can go to the place to pay ur summon??

or the malaysian embassy?

but wat happen???

clear meter ar

i was driving man.....didnt clear meter leh........speed limit is 110km/hr........i was travelling at 124km/hr.... den kana road block ahead tell me pull over den say i speeding.......the pt is i dun wan go in and waste time pay....will they send a letter to me or sumthing? ask me 8am be at the court....i think is crazy........
    when one door of happiness closes,another opens but often we took so long to look at the closed door that we dont see the one which has been opened for us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast