P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jbdoggy View Post
    Crazybiker,

5100 can get at planet. cant remember the price but definitely cheaper then 7100. Betn $18-$22 something like that lah.

I went jb yesterday nite but didnt realise that 2t tank almost dry! Completely forgot to top up with my motul stocks. So this morning went TSK to get Elf Moto 2 Race but they dont have. Instead they gv me Elf moto 2 tech. Fully synthetic ester based. Rm69. Also very good! Acceleration & high rev running very smooth. Also seems to feel smoother then motul.

Has anyone ever experienced the 2t oil light on speedo there come on? I havent yet. But there was once i noticed my bike very little smoke. I chkd tank, looked empty. I topped up total 1.5l of motul. I dont kno how much more 2t there is once the tank looks empty till the light comes on, but i dun think i wanna find out either!
    the tank holds 1 litre or 1.2, how come you can add 1.5??

for me when it gets low and i accelerate hard then the light will flash. after that i will ride less aggressively and go home check, just poured in my first bottle of motul 510 today. it smells simliar to 710 and it also green colour, but has a bluish tint. but it more watery than 710. will give review soon.

and if your light not on but tank empty then your sensor or wiring might be spoiled which is very dangerous.

and does anyone know the headlight and tail light socket/bulb size?? the signal light looks like a t10, because i want to upgrade my lights to LED. i see on carousell some say headlight is p15d or h6m. but i cant seem to get the socket or headlight off to check.

jasper92
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazybiker View Post

for me when it gets low and i accelerate hard then the light will flash. after that i will ride less aggressively and go home check, just poured in my first bottle of motul 510 today. it smells simliar to 710 and it also green colour, but has a bluish tint. but it more watery than 710. will give review soon.

and if your light not on but tank empty then your sensor or wiring might be spoiled which is very dangerous.

and does anyone know the headlight and tail light socket/bulb size?? the signal light looks like a t10, because i want to upgrade my lights to LED. i see on carousell some say headlight is p15d or h6m. but i cant seem to get the socket or headlight off to check.
    If your hand is small enough, maybe can squeeze behind the meter. Remove the rubber cover, push inwards, turn and it will pop out. For me i just disconnect speedo, rpm cable and remove the meter. More room to work with. On a side note, incompatible lights will melt the headlight.

Crazybiker
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasper92 View Post
    If your hand is small enough, maybe can squeeze behind the meter. Remove the rubber cover, push inwards, turn and it will pop out. For me i just disconnect speedo, rpm cable and remove the meter. More room to work with. On a side note, incompatible lights will melt the headlight.
    i can access the left side, remove rubber cover and push and turn the socket, but it doesnt seem to come out. maybe not pushing enough or it's stuck

is removing the meter hard or time consuming? ill try that.

light needs to be max 35w and 12 volt, but i need to know the socket type
    for the tail light can we just unscrew to back cover and lens or need to remove side fairing? because the manual says need to remove right tail fairing to cahnge tail light bulb

jbdoggy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazybiker View Post

and if your light not on but tank empty then your sensor or wiring might be spoiled which is very dangerous..
    Dunno leh. I only kno as you say, tank abt 1.2l or so at most. But that time when i top up 1l that time i saw still hv space for more (thinking its the 200ml more). So I took 2nd pack & kept pouring until to the tank top level. Abt half pack leh. My guess is the tank is 1.2l. But from the tank onwards, all the filled tubings & the oil collector where the sensor is, is abt 300ml.

The sensor spoiled is what im most worried abt. Cos i really dunno if spoiled or not. Thats why 1 way i use is to look at my smoke. Very little means need to be very careful liao. Do 1 medium blip, still hv a fair amt of smoke means still not entirely dry yet - so ride home v conservatively to top up. I chk tank abt every 1.5 mths.
    I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates

jbdoggy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fx110 View Post
    When 2T oil level is low,
    the 2T light may flicker when riding on a slope or during sudden acceleration or deceleration.
    & 2T light remain on when 2T oil level is extremely low.....
    Noted with thanks.
    I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates

Page 2807 of 2807 FirstFirst ... 1807230727072757279728032804280528062807