Jonzy92
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys. i've had a 2011 Daelim Roadwin 125cc or 7 months now. great bike at the start. has done well for me. Untill recently it lost power as i was riding and the engines cuts out and then wont start at all for a day or 2 and then will work fine and then die again.
    On my documents it says its a vj125 but when i looked at the manual for it its a carb and not injection so i looked at the other roadwins and it seems to be the fi not the vj.
    anyway the problem i have is that i had 2 codes flash up on my engine management which was injection failure which i replaced the injector and that is now fine and the other code was o2 sensor failure and same again i replaced that aswell. Basically it has real trouble to start and then when it does start it either cuts out or when i ride off it loses power in every gear and jumps then dies. does anyone have any idea what the problem maybe??
    thanks in advance

Jonzy92
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys. i've had a 2011 Daelim Roadwin 125cc or 7 months now. great bike at the start. has done well for me. Untill recently it lost power as i was riding and the engines cuts out and then wont start at all for a day or 2 and then will work fine and then die again.
    On my documents it says its a vj125 but when i looked at the manual for it its a carb and not injection so i looked at the other roadwins and it seems to be the fi not the vj.
    anyway the problem i have is that i had 2 codes flash up on my engine management which was injection failure which i replaced the injector and that is now fine and the other code was o2 sensor failure and same again i replaced that aswell. Basically it has real trouble to start and then when it does start it either cuts out or when i ride off it loses power in every gear and jumps then dies. does anyone have any idea what the problem maybe??
    thanks in advance

stsoh
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in sillypore, only carb rw model.
    daelim agent did not bring in injection rw model.
    rwr, the sport version(water-cool) is similar fuel system to rw, road version(air-cool).
    u can ask rwr owners, link below;
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...-roadwin-r-125

add-on edit:
    i did exp two similar problems:
    1) one occasion with spark plug replaced with iridium ngk plug (CR8EHIX-9);
    2) another with spark plug cap which crack n cause electrical leakage, replace with a new oem spark cap n added two lays of shrinkable insulation.
    Last edited by stsoh; 19-02-2016 at 05:06 PM.

Jonzy92
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ideal, thankyou. the 2 problems you said to experience is what had happened to mine. and also the H.T. coil was on its last life and for some strange reason the wires for the side stand sensor were interfering with it all aswell. got the parts and sorted it and no problem since. (touchwood)
    If ever get the injection model out there don't bother as it can be a right pain at times.
    Thanks again.

BlackRozeInc
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all, i have a problem with my roadwin x5, when i press the starter, the bike wont start. Itll only start when I twist the throttle and start. But itll die off again. When riding, there is a noticeable loss of power and cant rev beyond 6000rpm. Bike is also jerking as im riding it, even at low speeds. Ive changed the spark plug and spark plug cover. Also changed the oil. Ive also adjusted the idling but no difference. While reving, theres a very obvious gasoline smell.

stsoh
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRozeInc View Post
    Hi all, i have a problem with my roadwin x5, when i press the starter, the bike wont start. Itll only start when I twist the throttle and start. But itll die off again. When riding, there is a noticeable loss of power and cant rev beyond 6000rpm. Bike is also jerking as im riding it, even at low speeds. Ive changed the spark plug and spark plug cover. Also changed the oil. Ive also adjusted the idling but no difference. While reving, theres a very obvious gasoline smell.
    have u solve your problem?
    is your model carb or fi?
    for carb model, if u luv to visiting malayias for cheap petrol, it's most likely water in the carb n tank.

for fi model, try fuel injector cleaner additive.

if all above failed, seek ur local daelim agent.

ps;
    for carb model, another possible cause can be the carb jet-needle broke.
    it is due to the stainless steel clip (which is hard) constantly vibrate at the slot neck of the jet-needle (which is soft) causing it to break.
    to prevent this, apply water-pipe sealing tape around the slots (2~3 turns) before inserting the clip. this will prevent the vibration wear.
    Last edited by stsoh; 19-06-2016 at 07:45 PM.

New Boy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Everyone,
    For those that know Roy from K.B CKA is no longer with the company. If anyone having bike issue and CKA can't resolve it. You might want to look for him at the address below.
    13 kaki bukit Road 4 #01-16 Bartley Biz Centre S417807
    Company name: JC Motor (Pte Ltd)
    Kindly note for servicing/ maintenance of bike he is having an discounted rate with better service. Cheers đź‘Ť
    I need a bike to ride

Page 179 of 179 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179