Thread: Harley Riders gather

ABATTORY
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EASYRIDER ..... NIce lookin bike bro ....
    Ghost Riders Of Apocalypse ....

HDDude
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by easyrider@Mar 15 2005, 04:30 PM
    Here is a pix of my bike, that I took just last weekend at Parkway Parade. MiddleAgedBiker were you there?
    THAT IS a gourgeous bike, A buty
    Road King is defenately my favourite!
    You'll be lucky to get out of life alive!

Intruder
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Dragstar@Mar 15 2005, 10:47 AM
    near my flat, a guy just bought a HD ... when he go out to work and come back from work... i stay at home oso know...
    Punggol area also got many Hds potato-ing around..........I take joy in listen to em, though may disturb my baby girl's rest...But who cares? I am hoping she can ride a Sportster when grow up, n me riding a RoadKing kopi-ing at Jln Kayu....or tour ard...everything got to start young. Let her listen to the rumblings of the legendary HDs first....then slow she got more or less know about wat is a typical HD roar n love the potato-ing notes..........
    Practice make perfect....But since Nothing is perfect, Why practice so hard? by Cowboy Wong....

I didn't know I already in love with my Slow Little Greenie until recently almost selling her away...how can like that?

HDDude
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing above!
    Nothing beside!

w1n6
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Dragstar@Mar 15 2005, 10:47 AM
    near my flat, a guy just bought a HD ... when he go out to work and come back from work... i stay at home oso know...
    ahem... sorry uncle, may i know where you stay or rather which carpark where the harley parked? i may want to go there lar kopi and to hear the rumbling loud pipes.

w1n6
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by easyrider@Mar 15 2005, 04:30 PM
    Here is a pix of my bike, that I took just last weekend at Parkway Parade. MiddleAgedBiker were you there?
    hello uncle easyrider, nice evo you got there... picture nicely taken too~!

w1n6
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Intruder@Mar 15 2005, 07:52 PM
    Punggol area also got many Hds potato-ing around..........I take joy in listen to em, though may disturb my baby girl's rest...But who cares? I am hoping she can ride a Sportster when grow up, n me riding a RoadKing kopi-ing at Jln Kayu....or tour ard...everything got to start young. Let her listen to the rumblings of the legendary HDs first....then slow she got more or less know about wat is a typical HD roar n love the potato-ing notes..........
    hahaha... reminds me when i was just a very little kid and everyday i hear the rumbling loud pipes of BSA coz me used to stay near a motor repair shop...

easyrider
    easyrider
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by Harley_Hong@Mar 15 2005, 05:59 PM
    Bro,

Pass me the pics thru email..

Thanks
    Bro. I sent it to you yesterday already. Please confirm your email address

Blacksun
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another biker event coming up:

HandleBar Pub opening in JB on 26th March.

All bikers invited.

Details here:
    http://mrmc2005.militiarider.com/handlebarjb.html

Have fun!

easyrider
    easyrider
    has no status.
    Edit

Thanks all bros for the compliments.

I have not always ridden a Harley. Previously, I rode a Honda Shadow. It was great then, but frankly, Nothing beats a Harley. As, I have only been riding a Harley for 6 months, I already feel that I have made the right decision.

So many times, I have been reading about people wanting to know what the best thing about a Harley is. Well, today I experienced one of them.

Was riding to work this morning, and met another Harley Rider (roadking). Upon seeing me, he immediately slowed down, gave a big smile, and waved to say Hello. This has happened on several occasions already (with other Harley Riders I met on the Road)

To me, this is the greatest part of riding a Harley. You get a chance to meet people from all walks of life, with a common interest, and talk to them as if you have known them for ages.

What a feeling. Isnt it great to know that all Harley riders out there are like one big happy family.

So for anyone out there contemplating on whether to get a Harley. Remember this.....you are never alone on a Harley!

Well done Harley Riders!

NiteKidz
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by easyrider@Mar 16 2005, 10:33 AM

I have not always ridden a Harley. Previously, I rode a Honda Shadow. It was great then, but frankly, Nothing beats a Harley. As, I have only been riding a Harley for 6 months, I already feel that I have made the right decision.

So many times, I have been reading about people wanting to know what the best thing about a Harley is. Well, today I experienced one of them.

Was riding to work this morning, and met another Harley Rider (roadking). Upon seeing me, he immediately slowed down, gave a big smile, and waved to say Hello. This has happened on several occasions already (with other Harley Riders I met on the Road)

To me, this is the greatest part of riding a Harley. You get a chance to meet people from all walks of life, with a common interest, and talk to them as if you have known them for ages.

What a feeling. Isnt it great to know that all Harley riders out there are like one big happy family.

So for anyone out there contemplating on whether to get a Harley. Remember this.....you are never alone on a Harley!

Well done Harley Riders!
    I also wanna be part of the riders, but got to wait lah....now only start taking my class 2........don't know how long more to go, but anyway, i just got my first ride, which is a shadow as well.....really enjoy the ride, must be lagi shiok riding a harley.....esp my dream bike......pui kia......hahaha
    Germany Germany

easyrider
    easyrider
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by NiteKidz@Mar 16 2005, 11:20 AM
    I also wanna be part of the riders, but got to wait lah....now only start taking my class 2........don't know how long more to go, but anyway, i just got my first ride, which is a shadow as well.....really enjoy the ride, must be lagi shiok riding a harley.....esp my dream bike......pui kia......hahaha
    The shadow was one of my favourite 2A bikes. Rode it without any problems for 3 years. Hope you pass your class 2 soon.

jamez
    rides a Silent Blue Fellow
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well done Harley Riders!
    and this is one of the important reasons y riding a Harley is different from riding other motorcycles...besides the sound...the look...the engineering...the attention to fine details...the list goes on n on.

Dragstar
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by w1n6@Mar 16 2005, 12:23 AM
    ahem... sorry uncle, may i know where you stay or rather which carpark where the harley parked? i may want to go there lar kopi and to hear the rumbling loud pipes.
    i stay at serangoon central area, so far there is only one harley who stay there, however, about 3 shadow, 3 dragstar, 1 royalstar there..

easyrider
    easyrider
    has no status.
    Edit

Realised that the classified section has been down for quite awhile. Also realised that its so hard to buy and sell second hand harley parts (cruiser parts), so therefore, since I have just learnt how to create a website, I decided to create a forum for the selling of all cruiser parts (did it last few days only so please no flaming, as it is still in the development stage). However decided to extend it to people needing to post sales for their items here.

http://www.*********************/bulletin/

Any suggestions on how it can be improved will be appreciated.

Harley_Hong
    Bad attitude, Good F**k
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by easyrider@Mar 16 2005, 10:15 AM
    Bro. I sent it to you yesterday already. Please confirm your email address
    Wah lao ah...

Dun have...

Check PM.

Thanks
    All as well, ends well.

HDDude
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by HDDude@Mar 4 2005, 09:45 AM
    W1n6 - Thankz
    You will not see me on a 200ccm if they are n ot giving me a class 2.
    I f you see me you will see me soon on big HARLEY DAVIDSON
    Dudez - Chances are now greater you will see my on a fat HD. I sat the btt last thursday. And today i got the licence converted. To a CLASS 2. This is a great day! In fact One of the best since moving down here.
    Halleluja

jamez
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by HDDude@Mar 16 2005, 08:50 PM
    Dudez - Chances are now greater you will see my on a fat HD. I sat the btt last thursday. And today i got the licence converted. To a CLASS 2. This is a great day! In fact One of the best since moving down here.
    Halleluja
    Congrats!!!!

easyrider
    easyrider
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by HDDude@Mar 16 2005, 08:50 PM
    Halleluja
    congrats bro.....welcome ot the world of Harley Davidson

easyrider
    easyrider
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by Harley_Hong@Mar 16 2005, 06:44 PM
    Wah lao ah...

Dun have...

Check PM.

Thanks
    Bro, go to:

http://www.********************* to view the photographs. posted it there, cause its too big to be posted here.

ABATTORY
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HDDUDE ...... Congrats bro ..... soon you will ride .... a HARLEY ! wat a feelin ..

CIAO

HDDude
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gentlemen!
    Thankz a lot - I am now of-course a very happy man!

yogi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is a harley reliable? say compared to a japanese bike: e.g start at every crank, no problem with the electrics, etc..

how long does the final drive belt normally last?

R1szuan
    R1szuan
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by HDDude@Mar 15 2005, 12:38 PM
    Yepp - Been here since July last year. Acyually I have just been informed that I passed my basic Theory Test. Will go in tomorrow and hopefully - In-Shallah - get it converted to a class 2. They said no problem when I asked them when sitting the test. But who knows.
    And THEN I will get a HD....
    are u a muslim dude?? so what you waiting for man.. u got a class 2 already...time to wear those friggin tight leather and rumble!!! whoo hooo

R1szuan
    R1szuan
    has no status.
    Edit

Well done Harley Riders!
    wah so good sial ride a harley... all greet each other one...

i ride a honda... i only get smiles and wave from Parking Summon auntie and TP.. ...fellow honda see me...mean want to race...

jamez
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by yogi@Mar 17 2005, 10:33 AM
    is a harley reliable? say compared to a japanese bike: e.g start at every crank, no problem with the electrics, etc..

how long does the final drive belt normally last?
    im sure reliability is not a problem as compared to a Japanese counterpart...otherwise why wud so many people all around the world ride Harleys?i have seen Harleys from the 40s or 50s still running..of course one has to do some maintenence n upgrading on aged motorcycles...but the point is how many Japanese bikes do u see...on the net or watever that are that old and still running?im not saying dun have...wat i see is more of older bikes are Harleys...
    And given the competitive enviroment that the motorcycles industry is in...i think Harley would not DARE to f around with quality...they did it before..during the 70s and early 80s...and The Company nearly folded...so it was a big lesson for them.

jamez
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by R1szuan@Mar 17 2005, 12:49 PM
    wah so good sial ride a harley... all greet each other one...

i ride a honda... i only get smiles and wave from Parking Summon auntie and TP.. ...fellow honda see me...mean want to race...
    so gp get a Harley...

Intruder
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The older the HD, the greater value it gets when it is well maintain. The line between Junk and antique is very thin only..........
    Practice make perfect....But since Nothing is perfect, Why practice so hard? by Cowboy Wong....

I didn't know I already in love with my Slow Little Greenie until recently almost selling her away...how can like that?

HDDude
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by R1szuan@Mar 17 2005, 12:46 PM
    are u a muslim dude?? so what you waiting for man.. u got a class 2 already...time to wear those friggin tight leather and rumble!!! whoo hooo
    I really cant understand this - why do everyone keep asking if I am a Muslim. Even if I know the phrase In-shalla does not necessarely mean I am a muslim - I am Norwegian and most people in Norway are Christians - and so am I - even though not an active one I am afraid.....

Madhorse78
    is moving slow.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by HDDude@Mar 17 2005, 08:38 PM
    I really cant understand this - why do everyone keep asking if I am a Muslim. Even if I know the phrase In-shalla does not necessarely mean I am a muslim - I am Norwegian and most people in Norway are Christians - and so am I - even though not an active one I am afraid.....
    probably its rare here for non muslims to say that..

2000-2002- Yamaha TZR 125, 2002-2002- Vespa PX150 , 2002-2004- Honda Steed 400, 2004-2006- Harley Davidson Sportster 1200S, 2006-2008- Hyundai Tucson, 2008-2010- Honda Super 4 VTEC 3, 2010-2011- Ford Focus 1.4, 2012-2013 Yamaha Fazer FZ6S

HDDude
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by fantome07@Mar 17 2005, 09:20 PM
    probably its rare here for non muslims to say that..
    Muzt be

william_liu
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats HDDude, glad you didn't have to go through too much red-tape to get it!
    Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

HDDude
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very pleazed about that
    Btw I cant be able to upload an avatar - is that because of to few posts?

ABATTORY
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI GUYS.....

HDDUDE >>>> It's uncommon for non muslim here in Singapore to say dat .... dats why i was wondering .... no worries bro .
    Regarding of unable to upload probably the file is too big....maybe you need to reduce the size .

CIAO

R1szuan
    R1szuan
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by HDDude@Mar 17 2005, 08:38 PM
    dont worry dude... it just a matter of clarification!

No puns intended...

By left if anyone speak or knows the phrase of a certain religion means he is aware of what he meant,a follower etc.

By right most ppl take it you are a follower instead of it is your general knowlegde.

BTW dude do you watch soccer?

forum_user
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

since this is Harley forum..i guess its the best place to critic a flame job.

anyway this is mine....

forum_user
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2nd...

ABATTORY
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FORUM USER ....... That is awesome airbrush dude ...... hmmm cool flames

Dragstar
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by forum_user@Mar 18 2005, 12:50 PM
    since this is Harley forum..i guess its the best place to critic a flame job.

anyway this is mine....
    forumuser, i knew u do your own paint-job.
    PM me ur contact, can?

madman
    misses his VLX600...
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Dragstar@Mar 18 2005, 03:11 PM
    forumuser, i knew u do your own paint-job.
    PM me ur contact, can?
    cannot! he's mine! muahahaa...

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)
    Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

forum_user
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by ABATTORY@Mar 18 2005, 03:04 PM
    FORUM USER ....... That is awesome airbrush dude ...... hmmm cool flames
    thanx dude..appreciate.

forum_user
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by madman@Mar 18 2005, 03:25 PM
    relak!

Dragstar
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by madman@Mar 18 2005, 03:25 PM
    this sunday if can i may go to see you... dont know how u look like.. but i will try to bring a red-paint spray to spray on pink phantom will do...

think pink color plus a bit of red, will go very well...

madman
    misses his VLX600...
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm small size, and look like a secondary school student, and not riding my bike there coz my wife and baby tagging along...hahaa...CYA....

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)
    Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

Dragstar
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

back to topic ... attached a harley picture.

HDDude
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by ABATTORY@Mar 18 2005, 09:18 AM
    HI GUYS.....

HDDUDE >>>> It's uncommon for non muslim here in Singapore to say dat .... dats why i was wondering .... no worries bro .
    Regarding of unable to upload probably the file is too big....maybe you need to reduce the size .

CIAO
    Know this is not the right place - but what a heck:
    I've checked both the pixels x pixels and the size. I still cant uppload an avatar....
    Have I got too few posts?

william_liu
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem with the type of file perhaps?
    Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

HDDude
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by william_liu@Mar 18 2005, 05:22 PM
    Problem with the type of file perhaps?
    Shouldnt be - its JPEG

HDDude
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my error message:
    Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You are not allowed to upload that type of file as an avatar or personal photo

Dragstar
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by HDDude@Mar 18 2005, 05:57 PM
    This is my error message:
    Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You are not allowed to upload that type of file as an avatar or personal photo
    is due to the size of the pic.

Page 3 of 229 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast