User Tag List

Page 3 of 503 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 25124

Thread: [Blogs] Today while riding...

  1. #101
    DeusExMachina
    ish farking bored
    SBF Lacer DeusExMachina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    14,140
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 12 2005, 08:38 PM
    This morning I went to LAB at Kelantan Lane to buy an oil filter for my bike.
    Putoline filter - $7. Original Honda filter - $12.
    I decided on the Honda filter since I need to go 10,000km before I change it out.

    That was not the highlight of the morning.

    When I reached there, I put a parking coupon on my bike.
    After buying the filter... I went to the coffeeshop on the opposite side to eat and have a coffee and basically people watch.

    All was peaceful and everybody was going about their business. Suddenly, a car park auntie appeared. The coffee shop shouted 'Car park!!' and all hell broke loose. Half the coffeeshop stood up and rushed to their bikes. Some started and rode off, some took out their parking coupons and pretended to write their bike numbers and some just sit on their bikes pretending to be like they are about to move off. All staring at the carpark auntie.

    She stood at one end... the rest on the other... both sides staring at each other. Talk about a Mexican stand off. I thought I was watching an old Western movie.
    I thought one side will flinch and its either they tear their coupons in time or she key in their bike numbers!!! Talk about the Good, the Bad and the Ugly!!

    Life suddenly became so stressful because of 60 cents.
    And some of the bikes there cost at least $10k, and yet the owners were willing to stand in the sun with their bikes just to save 60 cents. Not even a cup of coffee!!!

    Wamt to cheat... cheat lah at least $6000, not 60 cents. What's the point of being called a cheap thief?? Cheat 60 cents or $6000, you are still called a thief.

    Mebbe there is something that I do not know about. Some secret thrills to be gained. Hw much kick can you get out of saving 60 cents???

    Can anyone enlighten me??

    There are reasons of course...

    A) Some are just too lazy/always forget to buy coupons. We know we need coupons one day, but always push it off. This is me. Always push off the little things in life....

    B) Some have the coupons, but don't consider a 20 minutes park there to be worth a coupon. After all... if I just freely use the coupons, what happens one day when I REALLY REALLY need to park there the whole day and I run out of coupons, all because I frivolously used them all on 10 minute touch-and-go's ?? And then I'll have no more coupons because of reason A) So... save them for the times that I really need them.



    BTW, I always park w/o using coupons. And the irony of it all is that one whold set of 2003 coupons have expired because I was saving them for "important" use.

  2. #102
    560FiveSixty
    has no status.
    TeePee 560FiveSixty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,936
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Today while riding... From CTE~SLE. Im on 2nd Lane travelling @ 100km/h. Heard S4 coming from my right. Took a glance at the mirror but cant see him then next thing i know he bout 0.5m beside me liao. Ignored him... n continue my riding.
    Then he suddenly sped up, diagonally right infront of me n after his rear tyre past my front tyre... he took a Quick glance on left with his posture ready to turn... n there he is... cutting RIGHT INFRONT OF ME n all the way to the last lane n then ride slowly again.

    Wats wrong with him? Don like SP rider? I was real mad... wanted to give him a chase... but somehow maybe my mood not bad so jus forget it.

    This SELFISH, IRRESPOSIBLE, PROBLEMATIC n RECKLESS RIder wearing Blue Denim jeans n jacket. Arai Ff on a Black S4. too bad didnt notice his pltes... cos happen jus too fast n he cut all the lanes liao.

    Oh yah... long haired too...
    to u... try doing wat u did to me infront of a trailer!!!
    I Don't Want The World To See Me, Cos I Don't Think That They'd Understand. When Everything's Made To Be Broken, I Just Want You To Know Who I Am.



    LIFE IS PEACHY

     

     
  3. #103
    Elite
    has no status.
    SBF Cruisers Elite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SSW
    Posts
    942
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by 560FiveSixty@Mar 14 2005, 07:29 PM
    Today while riding... From CTE~SLE. Im on 2nd Lane travelling @ 100km/h. Heard S4 coming from my right. Took a glance at the mirror but cant see him then next thing i know he bout 0.5m beside me liao. Ignored him... n continue my riding.
    Then he suddenly sped up, diagonally right infront of me n after his rear tyre past my front tyre... he took a Quick glance on left with his posture ready to turn... n there he is... cutting RIGHT INFRONT OF ME n all the way to the last lane n then ride slowly again.

    Wats wrong with him? Don like SP rider? I was real mad... wanted to give him a chase... but somehow maybe my mood not bad so jus forget it.

    This SELFISH, IRRESPOSIBLE, PROBLEMATIC n RECKLESS RIder wearing Blue Denim jeans n jacket. Arai Ff on a Black S4. too bad didnt notice his pltes... cos happen jus too fast n he cut all the lanes liao.

    Oh yah... long haired too...
    to u... try doing wat u did to me infront of a trailer!!!
    Wat bike you riding? may be want to bully you or may be is a female rider and to "Xien" you

    Cheers
    Strength & Honor

  4. #104
    560FiveSixty
    has no status.
    TeePee 560FiveSixty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,936
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Elite@Mar 14 2005, 07:58 PM
    Wat bike you riding? may be want to bully you or may be is a female rider and to "Xien" you

    Cheers
    I riding Sp. Its obvious its a Male rider but long haired.
    I Don't Want The World To See Me, Cos I Don't Think That They'd Understand. When Everything's Made To Be Broken, I Just Want You To Know Who I Am.



    LIFE IS PEACHY

  5. #105
    Elite
    has no status.
    SBF Cruisers Elite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SSW
    Posts
    942
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by 560FiveSixty@Mar 14 2005, 08:02 PM
    I riding Sp. Its obvious its a Male rider but long haired.
    Oh... so may be want to bully you liao haha!! or may be want to see your face is it his friend?

    Cheers
    Strength & Honor

  6. #106
    560FiveSixty
    has no status.
    TeePee 560FiveSixty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,936
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Elite@Mar 14 2005, 08:22 PM
    Oh... so may be want to bully you liao haha!! or may be want to see your face is it his friend?

    Cheers
    I think he trying to bully me cum show off lo. he didnt wanna see my face cos he checking back on his left to see if he is clear to cut all the lanes. not looking at me.
    I Don't Want The World To See Me, Cos I Don't Think That They'd Understand. When Everything's Made To Be Broken, I Just Want You To Know Who I Am.



    LIFE IS PEACHY

  7. #107
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just rode back from work, riding at about 80 to 90 kmh on the innermost lane.
    All along KJE, BKE and SLE. In fact I was almost riding on the white line demarcating the road shoulder.

    All kinds of bikes and vehicles overtaking me. My mind is too cluttered up with work issues and work related problems. I dare not go fast coz I am not really concentrating on the road.

    Its scary to ride like that. Never ride when your mind is in a turmoil. I should be concentrating 100% on my riding yet I know I was not.

    Also a piece of advice for all.... never never ride when you are angry.
    You will do things you will regret. Vent or work off your anger and calm down first before getting astride your bike.

    Long time ago I had an argument with my father and lost my cool. I just jumped on my scrambler and grabbed a fistful of throttle and wheelied the bike out of the driveway and fell on the road. Obviously it did not help the situation that was happening between my dad and me. I remember the incident up till today.

    Thank the heavens above I reached back home safely today.


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

  8. #108
    tom3694
    has no status.
    TeePee tom3694's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,241
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by DeusExMachina@Mar 14 2005, 09:42 AM
    BTW, I always park w/o using coupons. And the irony of it all is that one whold set of 2003 coupons have expired because I was saving them for "important" use.
    guess u were too busy to exchange it huh

    man u giving me stitches
    Benevolence Is Invincible

  9. #109
    DeusExMachina
    ish farking bored
    SBF Lacer DeusExMachina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    14,140
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by tom3694@Mar 15 2005, 05:31 PM
    guess u were too busy to exchange it huh

    man u giving me stitches
    Exactly.

    These things just slip my mind. The little things.

    Lazy/too busy to buy coupons... of course will be the same case for exchanging those coupons.

  10. #110
    none
    has no status.
    TeePee none's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Little Red Dot (SEA)
    Posts
    1,850
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Looks like a complain thread here.
    Here goes mine ...

    Just now about 10mins ago, was filtering out of the CTE exit.
    Was right in the middle of a taxi and nissan sunny. To my horror, a styrofoam box flew out from a pickup right in front of the taxi. Distance was no more than 10m.

    Preparing to jam brakes and holding tight to my handle bar. Miraculously the styrofoam bounced past my front wheel.
    Looking behind my mirror, it hit another oncoming taxi on it's bumper and out went to the road shoulder.

    I live another day.

  11. #111
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by none@Mar 15 2005, 06:56 PM
    Looks like a complain thread here.
    Here goes mine ...

    Just now about 10mins ago, was filtering out of the CTE exit.
    Was right in the middle of a taxi and nissan sunny. To my horror, a styrofoam box flew out from a pickup right in front of the taxi. Distance was no more than 10m.

    Preparing to jam brakes and holding tight to my handle bar. Miraculously the styrofoam bounced past my front wheel.
    Looking behind my mirror, it hit another oncoming taxi on it's bumper and out went to the road shoulder.

    I live another day.
    No it is not exactly a complain thread here.
    I mean as riders, things will happen on the road... some good some bad experiences, some amusing.

    Like about 2 weekends ago.. I was on my way to Pasir Gudang track for an afternoon track session. I was decked in my track gear and cruising along AYE towards Tuas. In my mirror I see a bike with headlights on coming fast... I thought it was another kaki on the way to the track.

    When the bike got close... I notice it was an NSR 150. It moved to the right of me and then weaved to the left and overtook me from the left. I was thinking what is this rider trying to do.

    As the bike got next to me... I turned and look at the rider. It was a female, long brown tinted hair flowing in the wind...wearing a tank top. What a pleasant surprise for a change!!

    She pointed at my bike and gave me the thumbs up and waved goodbye as she peeled off into the filter lane towards Jurong Town Hall road exit.

    I thought of going after her... but on second thoughts, the track session was more important. Sigh. Life is nothing but choices...........and we sometimes tend to pick the wrong ones.


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

     

     
  12. #112
    Prodigy
    has no status.
    SBF Scramblers Prodigy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    231
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 14 2005, 09:54 PM
    Just rode back from work, riding at about 80 to 90 kmh on the innermost lane.
    All along KJE, BKE and SLE. In fact I was almost riding on the white line demarcating the road shoulder.

    All kinds of bikes and vehicles overtaking me. My mind is too cluttered up with work issues and work related problems. I dare not go fast coz I am not really concentrating on the road.

    Its scary to ride like that. Never ride when your mind is in a turmoil. I should be concentrating 100% on my riding yet I know I was not.

    Also a piece of advice for all.... never never ride when you are angry.
    You will do things you will regret. Vent or work off your anger and calm down first before getting astride your bike.

    Long time ago I had an argument with my father and lost my cool. I just jumped on my scrambler and grabbed a fistful of throttle and wheelied the bike out of the driveway and fell on the road. Obviously it did not help the situation that was happening between my dad and me. I remember the incident up till today.

    Thank the heavens above I reached back home safely today.
    Wat if got a malaysia rider trying to squeezw from behind again when there is a jam???
    Wat should i do???
    Aristotle

    "It concerns us to know the purpose we seek in life, for then, like archers aiming at a definitive mark, we shall be more likely to attain what we want."

  13. #113
    William Tan
    has no status.
    Kruzers William Tan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    1,730
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Take the bus. No worries. Can sleep. No more malaysian riders trying to kill y'll.

  14. #114
    Speedpass
    has no status.
    SBF Fazers Speedpass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    singapore carpark lot
    Posts
    8,790
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 15 2005, 10:51 PM
    No it is not exactly a complain thread here.
    I mean as riders, things will happen on the road... some good some bad experiences, some amusing.

    Like about 2 weekends ago.. I was on my way to Pasir Gudang track for an afternoon track session. I was decked in my track gear and cruising along AYE towards Tuas. In my mirror I see a bike with headlights on coming fast... I thought it was another kaki on the way to the track.

    When the bike got close... I notice it was an NSR 150. It moved to the right of me and then weaved to the left and overtook me from the left. I was thinking what is this rider trying to do.

    As the bike got next to me... I turned and look at the rider. It was a female, long brown tinted hair flowing in the wind...wearing a tank top. What a pleasant surprise for a change!!

    She pointed at my bike and gave me the thumbs up and waved goodbye as she peeled off into the filter lane towards Jurong Town Hall road exit.

    I thought of going after her... but on second thoughts, the track session was more important. Sigh. Life is nothing but choices...........and we sometimes tend to pick the wrong ones.
    if i were u , i go after her . Maybe can jio her for track oso .
    GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90


  15. #115
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Speedpass@Mar 16 2005, 11:53 AM
    if i were u , i go after her . Maybe can jio her for track oso .
    Aiyah!!!! Why I neber think of that!!!!


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

  16. #116
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 16 2005, 10:22 PM
    Aiyah!!!! Why I neber think of that!!!!
    yeah lah! haiz so wasted

  17. #117
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Lass@Mar 16 2005, 10:32 PM
    yeah lah! haiz so wasted
    Ya lor.... so sad for her.

    Or not she would have had the opportunity to meet a damn nice guy.

    What a wasted opportunity.


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

  18. #118
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 16 2005, 10:36 PM
    Ya lor.... so sad for her.

    Or not she would have had the opportunity to meet a damn nice guy.

    What a wasted opportunity.
    hahaha pengz.....BHB.....haha u forgot to add nice bike too eh

  19. #119
    tom3694
    has no status.
    TeePee tom3694's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,241
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Speedpass@Mar 16 2005, 11:53 AM
    if i were u , i go after her . Maybe can jio her for track oso .
    ya right jio for track



    track in room more likely
    Benevolence Is Invincible

  20. #120
    spy622
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters spy622's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    somewher out ther
    Posts
    7,409
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Late for work 2day...was rushing abit on the expressway n had to squeeze thru some vehicles in order to be faster abit...saw a uncle on a big vara upon entering the expressway n he ended up taking the dotted line between the right n middle lane...I pushed him abit from his back hoping he will give way to me n i dun wanna juz squeeze past him dangerously like the Msia Cubs during peak hours...from the mirrors the uncle can tell Im on a bloody small n powerless scoot n he decide to block me instead of letting me pass...wat a bloodly big ego problem he hav...I try squeezing thru in between the middle n left lane wher all the lorries r n the uncle speed up die die wanna stay in front of me....I follow behind I reach his rear he will speed up n slow dwn n wait for me again showin me the power of his big vara....blocking me all the way from Jurong till Bt Merah..damm piss off till I do it the dangerous way then he decide to give up upon the crazy acts of mine to overtake him n carry on wif my rush for time....

    Now end of the story n question is y does most bike owners hav this bloody ego problem of cant facing the fact dat when a smaller cc or less powerful bike overtakes they hav to chase them back or die die hav to do something to save back a little bit of face????

    I hav been facing this problem ever since I started riding my scoot be it riders on big cls2 bikes to ah bengs on the SPs n Kips...do they hav a problem wif my scoot or do they hav a problem wif how I ride at times I really wonder???


  21. #121
    none
    has no status.
    TeePee none's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Little Red Dot (SEA)
    Posts
    1,850
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, not me, I always give way to all bikes who are faster than me on the CTE during peak hours.
    Unless I am in a hurry myself, I realise that wearing a FF+jacket, with 4 headlights on will definitely clear some space.

     

     
  22. #122
    spy622
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters spy622's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    somewher out ther
    Posts
    7,409
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by none@Mar 17 2005, 01:09 PM
    Well, not me, I always give way to all bikes who are faster than me on the CTE during peak hours.
    Unless I am in a hurry myself, I realise that wearing a FF+jacket, with 4 headlights on will definitely clear some space.
    u r 1 good rider out ther....I guess I gotta install some big fog lamps on my bike yo shine ppl outta the way man


  23. #123
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I cannot believe that our TP guys are riding around with open faced helmets.
    They are suppose to be the icons of safe riding habits and yet they are wearing the kinds of helmet that aint worth a sh*t in the event of an accident.

    It is a proven fact and also endorsed by the State Pathologist that full face helmets offer better protection than open faced helmets.

    No standard issue leather jackets with armour protection, no gloves and no full face helmets. What a bloody joke... and people can think of joining the TP as a career. And they are supposed to be involved in high speed chases.... talk about a death wish career. With this kind of work conditions... you gotta be kinda dumb to join this line of work.

    The bloody irony of it all.


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

  24. #124
    akapovic1
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    609
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    When I got pillion my gf,I am always being overtaken.
    But when I am alone,I am always overtaking!

  25. #125
    560FiveSixty
    has no status.
    TeePee 560FiveSixty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,936
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jus now... sigh... frm Woodland ave 12 to SLE~CTE... tat road has got 3 lanes... im in the middle lane. Suddenly a red Merc SDW6798 hit on signal n change to my lane... when im jus right beside his driver's door!!!

    I horn him!!! Show gesture of "why like this to him" He buay song!!! Tailgate me!!! I do intermitten brakes to warn him. he don care!!! keep on tailgate damn close. I slow down n slow down... i damn du lan already cos mood also not good. Then i glance at my right mirror n saw his car going to my right n closely trying to squeeze me out. His car head is jus beside my right side of my butt! Think bout only few inches away only. Lucky got one more merc on the first lane coming, n he brake n get behind me again. Donno wats wrong with him. First, change lane didnt check mirror when im beside him. i horn him he should learn his lesson. Second, while trying to squeeze me outta lane he also didnt check his mirror. SSSHOLE!!! then i know he is jus another youngster think driving his dad merc.

    F him!!!
    I Don't Want The World To See Me, Cos I Don't Think That They'd Understand. When Everything's Made To Be Broken, I Just Want You To Know Who I Am.



    LIFE IS PEACHY

  26. #126
    Jie Liang
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer Jie Liang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Side of Singapore
    Posts
    6,146
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 13 2005, 09:58 PM
    Dun mind me asking.... but how much is the summons for not putting coupon??
    $8 for not displaying


    To some they are neither here nor there, Some how we are still some where. One day we will eventually get there - JL 060608.

  27. #127
    Jie Liang
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer Jie Liang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Side of Singapore
    Posts
    6,146
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Tashi@Mar 13 2005, 10:45 PM
    Aren't you the prawn guy?
    Prawn guy .. what a ugly name la bro !


    To some they are neither here nor there, Some how we are still some where. One day we will eventually get there - JL 060608.

  28. #128
    Elite
    has no status.
    SBF Cruisers Elite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SSW
    Posts
    942
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by 560FiveSixty@Mar 18 2005, 06:50 PM
    Jus now... sigh... frm Woodland ave 12 to SLE~CTE... tat road has got 3 lanes... im in the middle lane. Suddenly a red Merc SDW6798 hit on signal n change to my lane... when im jus right beside his driver's door!!!

    I horn him!!! Show gesture of "why like this to him" He buay song!!! Tailgate me!!! I do intermitten brakes to warn him. he don care!!! keep on tailgate damn close. I slow down n slow down... i damn du lan already cos mood also not good. Then i glance at my right mirror n saw his car going to my right n closely trying to squeeze me out. His car head is jus beside my right side of my butt! Think bout only few inches away only. Lucky got one more merc on the first lane coming, n he brake n get behind me again. Donno wats wrong with him. First, change lane didnt check mirror when im beside him. i horn him he should learn his lesson. Second, while trying to squeeze me outta lane he also didnt check his mirror. SSSHOLE!!! then i know he is jus another youngster think driving his dad merc.

    F him!!!
    Strength & Honor

  29. #129
    TooToo`7
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer TooToo`7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    IMH
    Posts
    7,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 17 2005, 10:36 PM
    I cannot believe that our TP guys are riding around with open faced helmets.
    They are suppose to be the icons of safe riding habits and yet they are wearing the kinds of helmet that aint worth a sh*t in the event of an accident.

    It is a proven fact and also endorsed by the State Pathologist that full face helmets offer better protection than open faced helmets.

    No standard issue leather jackets with armour protection, no gloves and no full face helmets. What a bloody joke... and people can think of joining the TP as a career. And they are supposed to be involved in high speed chases.... talk about a death wish career. With this kind of work conditions... you gotta be kinda dumb to join this line of work.

    The bloody irony of it all.


    I love ur statements !


  30. #130
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by eSPyfUmI@Mar 19 2005, 01:56 PM


    I love ur statements !

    I dun think the TPs upper management love it too. Anyway, what I am saying is the truth so too bad if the truth hurts.

    But I would think that those on road duties would be the first ones to complain.
    Mebbe they may have been complaining but their complaints have been falling on deaf ears. I am also curious to know why their management have not reviewed their riding gear since the TP came into existence.

    Since I know the kind of dangers that can be faced on the roads I personally have reservations about working for an organisation that does not provide me the necessary personal protection equipment (PPE) for the kind of hazardous work they expect me to do.

    Would you??

    Picture this - a traffic policeman rides to work on his own bike... wearing a full face helmet. leather jacket with armour protection, riding gloves with armour protection and takes it all off.... to put on only an open faced helmet for work and his work requires him to ride, sometimes at very high speeds on the road.

    A bit funny leh. Singapore Post also the same.


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

  31. #131
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Jie Liang@Mar 18 2005, 07:01 PM
    Prawn guy .. what a ugly name la bro !
    Hopefully he is not dealing in prawnography!!!!
    Wahahahahahah~~~


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

     

     
  32. #132
    redname
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s redname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    8,871
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by tom3694@Mar 16 2005, 10:40 PM
    ya right jio for track



    track in room more likely
    i wonder who's the main rider?
    http://www.wix.com/hongming/photojourney

  33. #133
    tom3694
    has no status.
    TeePee tom3694's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,241
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by redname@Mar 21 2005, 11:51 PM
    i wonder who's the main rider?
    sorry

    got diff meh

    ride me baby ride me hee-ha
    Benevolence Is Invincible

  34. #134
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Coming round Turn 5 and accelerating hard up the hill..........picking up the third gear........speed passing 140 kmh..... cresting the hill and.......... arghhhhhhhhhhhhh damn bloody 4 foot long monitor lizard aka iguana aka biawak aka see kar chua slowly walking across the road.

    Too close to the left side of the road...... cannot swerve left coz sure eat grass, cannot swerve right coz it crossing from left to right and its body is already blocking almost half the track width. Grip tank hard with knees, grip handle bar hard, grit teeth and hang on........ just missed the tip of his tail!!!!!

    Looked in the mirror... it was still strolling slowly across the track!!!!

    Must be a hard core resident of the Pasir Gudang track. Maybe that is it's idea of fun. Scaring the shits out of riders like me.....knowing that it did not have to take any evasive action while we are getting our knickers twisted in knots trying to avoid hitting it!!!

    Mebbe that is the local iguana population's version of Russian Roulette. The winner is the one that criss cross the track blindfolded at strolling pace 5 times without being run over.


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

  35. #135
    DeusExMachina
    ish farking bored
    SBF Lacer DeusExMachina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    14,140
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    That's EXACTLY the same stretch that I ran past the same reptile on Friday.

    I saw one on the main straight, but it was on the side of the road already. The one after T5... I didn't see it until the bike in front of me swerved right... I didn't have a chance to swerve... just pure luck that I didn't run over it at all.

  36. #136
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by DeusExMachina@Mar 23 2005, 05:11 PM


    That's EXACTLY the same stretch that I ran past the same reptile on Friday.

    I saw one on the main straight, but it was on the side of the road already. The one after T5... I didn't see it until the bike in front of me swerved right... I didn't have a chance to swerve... just pure luck that I didn't run over it at all.


    Both of you missed it??? 3 more misses and that particular iguana would have won the Pasir Gudang Iguana Russian Roulette Championship!!!!


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

  37. #137
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    pissed w taxi again signal change lane while am on the lane dammit....

    almost reaching home again in my lane this MID car always kiss me

    today never bathe or wat?

  38. #138
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Lass@Mar 23 2005, 11:34 PM
    pissed w taxi again signal change lane while am on the lane dammit....

    almost reaching home again in my lane this MID car always kiss me

    today never bathe or wat?
    I will never ride beside a taxi if I can help it, more so never to be on his left side. They will swerve suddenly to the side if they see a passenger.

    Try and stay far away from them.

    Just now while riding in a private housing estate... taxi just shoot the side road stop sign and caused me to e-brake to a stop. Drive on pass me...act blur when I stare at him, like he own the road and nothing happened. Carry hand say sorry at least not so bad. No, just drive as though nothing happened.

    My friend riding behind me who also had to e-brake to a stop to avoid hitting my rear, gave the driver a farking of his life as he drove by.

    Sometimes I very tempted to take out my helmet and smash their windscreen.
    But my career will be at stake if I did that. Maybe got to 'loon' for a few more years before I go around smashing windscreens. hAHAHAHAHAHAH.

    And what MID car always kiss you??? Take down the number and shoot complaint letter and you can throw sand into somebody's ricebowl liao.


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

  39. #139
    Evisceration
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    17
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sometimes when people cut into ur lane when lane changing its probably because they never check blind spot ah. sometimes people pass liao happy happy just lane change. we cant really blame them. just have to be very careful ourselves when we are riding on the road. defensive riding applied lo. i own a car license myself but i always check blind spot when lane change

  40. #140
    frosti
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders frosti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,645
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wahhh one good rider...

    I ADMiT! i'm always blocking the way in e middle of e lane coz I m still learning how to squeeze thru. But know I relaised i should squeeze btn 2 last 2 lanes instead of e first 2. Think those riders behind me must b damn du lan. Pai seh ar..bike too big liao, too heavy for me, don't dare to jus zoom pass everything..
    Gaara
    love yourself
    http://gaarashop.blogspot.com

    Shop 2 Much
    http://community.livejournal.com/shop2much/

  41. #141
    DM
    is pretending to be a
    SBF Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,962
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    was so tired this morning i beat a red light at 80km/hr and thought that the cars crossing in front were wrong. i horned at them and checked the traffic light again- it was red at my junction damned, i hate it when i lose concentration...so close to a collision too....talk about bad luck. just sitting at home now waiting for my summon letter and demerit points :*(
    SingaporeBikes Forum Rules & Regulations
    Please use the search function if you have a question.

     

     
  42. #142
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Pierrot@Mar 25 2005, 09:56 AM
    was so tired this morning i beat a red light at 80km/hr and thought that the cars crossing in front were wrong. i horned at them and checked the traffic light again- it was red at my junction damned, i hate it when i lose concentration...so close to a collision too....talk about bad luck. just sitting at home now waiting for my summon letter and demerit points :*(
    Take care brother... lucky you not posting your message from the hospital bed!!

    Why wait for summon and demerit points?? Got camera at the junction?


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

  43. #143
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    today i witness a police car going at abt 70km/hr on a 50km/hr rd haha....not all practice wat they preach eh haha

  44. #144
    Shockard
    has no status.
    TeePee Shockard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,561
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Lass@Mar 25 2005, 10:44 PM
    today i witness a police car going at abt 70km/hr on a 50km/hr rd haha....not all practice wat they preach eh haha
    What I know from a friend in SPF, is that the drivers and riders have different licenses. Some enables them to go 40km/h above the speed limit of the road.

  45. #145
    TooToo`7
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer TooToo`7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    IMH
    Posts
    7,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 21 2005, 11:42 PM
    I dun think the TPs upper management love it too. Anyway, what I am saying is the truth so too bad if the truth hurts.

    But I would think that those on road duties would be the first ones to complain.
    Mebbe they may have been complaining but their complaints have been falling on deaf ears. I am also curious to know why their management have not reviewed their riding gear since the TP came into existence.

    Since I know the kind of dangers that can be faced on the roads I personally have reservations about working for an organisation that does not provide me the necessary personal protection equipment (PPE) for the kind of hazardous work they expect me to do.

    Would you??

    Picture this - a traffic policeman rides to work on his own bike... wearing a full face helmet. leather jacket with armour protection, riding gloves with armour protection and takes it all off.... to put on only an open faced helmet for work and his work requires him to ride, sometimes at very high speeds on the road.

    A bit funny leh. Singapore Post also the same.
    hahahaa, Crude but very true.. This is Singapore ma..

  46. #146
    TooToo`7
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer TooToo`7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    IMH
    Posts
    7,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 23 2005, 06:22 PM


    Both of you missed it??? 3 more misses and that particular iguana would have won the Pasir Gudang Iguana Russian Roulette Championship!!!!
    hey...u gng tmr ? Sunday 27th PG ?

  47. #147
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by eSPyfUmI@Mar 26 2005, 12:21 PM
    hey...u gng tmr ? Sunday 27th PG ?
    I went this morning for the 10 am slot. There were only 6 bikes, inclusive of mine running round the track. Had useful session practicing corner linings and braking points.

    NoLogicOne and DeusExMachina came for the 11 am slot.

    Tomorrow... maybe I go and watch, I heard alot of super motards coming down.

    Quite wary of the 3 hour specials... too many bikes on the tracks.. and that is the day for some high speed showoffs to appear.

    I slowpoke on the track... so instead of enjoying the ride and trying to practice my lining and braking points.. I will be too preoccupied watching my ass for fear that one of the crotch rockets might slam into me from behind.

    I rather stick to weekdays and Saturdays.


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

  48. #148
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Shockard@Mar 26 2005, 12:44 AM
    What I know from a friend in SPF, is that the drivers and riders have different licenses. Some enables them to go 40km/h above the speed limit of the road.
    huh like that oso can ah?

  49. #149
    DM
    is pretending to be a
    SBF Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,962
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Lass@Mar 26 2005, 03:50 PM
    huh like that oso can ah?
    yar lor. like that also can one lor, you know?

    lol singlish is horrible
    SingaporeBikes Forum Rules & Regulations
    Please use the search function if you have a question.

  50. #150
    TooToo`7
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer TooToo`7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    IMH
    Posts
    7,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 26 2005, 02:50 PM
    I went this morning for the 10 am slot. There were only 6 bikes, inclusive of mine running round the track. Had useful session practicing corner linings and braking points.

    NoLogicOne and DeusExMachina came for the 11 am slot.

    Tomorrow... maybe I go and watch, I heard alot of super motards coming down.

    Quite wary of the 3 hour specials... too many bikes on the tracks.. and that is the day for some high speed showoffs to appear.

    I slowpoke on the track... so instead of enjoying the ride and trying to practice my lining and braking points.. I will be too preoccupied watching my ass for fear that one of the crotch rockets might slam into me from behind.

    I rather stick to weekdays and Saturdays.
    oh, okie..

    haha.. I hope tmr I dun get an Anal Special frm anyone..

Page 3 of 503 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •