Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default [Blogs] Today while riding...

6.45AM - on my way to work riding along the jammed BKE towards KJE from SLE.

Bikes were confined to playing follow the leader along the narrow gap in between the lanes.

Along comes this Malaysian registered cub kia revving all the time trying to squeeze past me. Poking his front wheel to the left side and then ride side very close to my ankles even though it is bloody obvious there was no space to go through even if I wanted to allow him through.

The constant revving and front wheel poking was very distracting and was getting me quite agitated as I worry that he might knock into me and I was having a hard time concentrating on the slow moving cars around me.

Suddenly a gap appeared in between the cars and I angrily waved him past. Of course he had to 'blow' me first then stare at me and overtake.

By then I was quite pissed off already so I decided to give him back the same treatment since he was now in front of me and blocked by the rest of the other bikes.

I started gunning the engine and let my Yohsimura talk to him while I poke my front wheel to the right and then left side of his bike, basically giving him a taste of his own medicine.

He kept glancing left and right, moving his bike from side to side to prevent me from overtaking him. Whilst he was busy sideglancing at me on the right side, I noticed that his bike was veering towards the left straight for a Dahaitsu lorry ferrying some Indian workers. The lorry had stopped suddenly in its lane.

All I heard was a loud 'smack' as he turned away from me to face the front. His face impacted the high tailboard of the lorry much to the hyena like laughter of highly amused Indian workers. He stopped his bike using his face.

I was not sure the stuff he was spitting out were pieces of his teeth or what as I rode past because of the amount of blood he was spitting out too.

Wear open face helmet some more. Bloody idiot if ever there was one.

How was your ride today?? Do you have praises for someone or did someone pissed you off?? Tell us about it.
    Last edited by Raptor; 14-07-2009 at 11:20 PM.

FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

DM
    is pretending to be a
    SBF Moderator
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol! excellent commentary. *applauds*
    SingaporeBikes Forum Rules & Regulations
    Please use the search function if you have a question.

none
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 9 2005, 04:28 PM

Bikes were confined to playing follow the leader along the narrow gap in between the lanes.

Along comes this Malaysian registered cub kia revving all the time trying to squeeze past me. Poking his front wheel to the left side and then ride side very close to my ankles even though it is bloody obvious there was no space to go through even if I wanted to allow him through.

The constant revving and front wheel poking was very distracting and was getting me quite agitated as I worry that he might knock into me and I was having a hard time concentrating on the slow moving cars around me.

Suddenly a gap appeared in between the cars and I angrily waved him past. Of course he had to 'blow' me first then stare at me and overtake.

By then I was quite pissed off already so I decided to give him back the same treatment since he was now in front of me and blocked by the rest of the other bikes.

I started gunning the engine and let my Yohsimura talk to him while I poke my front wheel to the right and then left side of his bike, basically giving him a taste of his own medicine.

He kept glancing left and right, moving his bike from side to side to prevent me from overtaking him. Whilst he was busy sideglancing at me on the right side, I noticed that his bike was veering towards the left straight for a Dahaitsu lorry ferrying some Indian workers. The lorry had stopped suddenly in its lane.

All I heard was a loud 'smack' as he turned away from me to face the front. His face impacted the high tailboard of the lorry much to the hyena like laughter of highly amused Indian workers. He stopped his bike using his face.

I was not sure the stuff he was spitting out were pieces of his teeth or what as I rode past because of the amount of blood he was spitting out too.

How was your ride today?? Do you have praises for someone or did someone pissed you off?? Tell us about it.
    Hope that he never take note of your license plate.
    Otherwise next time whether in SG or MY, you have to worry about your bike.
    Repsol paintwork specially is very eye catching.

anodise57
    sells bulbs, horns, foggies
    Feedback Score
    85 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Orh bee good...... Guai Lan.. Serve Him right!!!!!

ashyamahar6
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

me as amused as the indian workers

ghphng
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only if human beings can be more tolerant towards the fellow peers.

XtremeZ
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got horned by a private car at CDC today... rather pissed off... thats all not as happening as what occured to you Safe riding always
    Failure is the route to success...

Tyrian
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

praises?

yeah, a shell attendant actually help me pump petrol while i hold onto my S4 at 1 of the sengkang shell station..
    05.04 - 08.04: Honda Wave S (FV)
    08.04 - 05.09: Honda Version S (FP)
    09.08 - 08.10: Honda ESi 4dr (SBV)
    04.11 - 02.12: Ducati 749 (FY)
    05.09 - 07.14: Honda Wave X (FBD)
    07.14 - 09.15: Yamaha Tmax 530 (FBH)
    11.13 - 09.15: Honda City (SGA)

09.15 - Current: Honda Jazz (SKV)

jkaiser
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just to put things into another perspective...were u going too slow, when squeezing...i oso dun like it when the bike in front of me got so much space in front but dun dare to squeeze abit faster but ends up blocking 5-6 bikes behind... no offence meant yea

i think if me..if got chance..will stop to help him lah...
    From the ice cream man bike aka my little black lamb RX100..to All Blacks Bandit 400, to the legendary 1285 bandit

NUS Students' Motorcycling Interest Group "NUSRiders" Forum
    nusriders@gmail.com

Raptor
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by jkaiser@Mar 9 2005, 06:26 PM
    just to put things into another perspective...were u going too slow, when squeezing...i oso dun like it when the bike in front of me got so much space in front but dun dare to squeeze abit faster but ends up blocking 5-6 bikes behind... no offence meant yea

i think if me..if got chance..will stop to help him lah...
    There was no space in front of me. All bikes were moving nose to tail in single file.

If I had stopped to help him... the other Malaysian bikers would probably f@#@$% the hell outta me coz they are, as usual, rushing off to work.

You need to try the SLE to KJE along BKE at 6.45 on a weekday morning to appreciate what I am trying to say.

Raptor
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by none@Mar 9 2005, 05:34 PM
    Hope that he never take note of your license plate.
    Otherwise next time whether in SG or MY, you have to worry about your bike.
    Repsol paintwork specially is very eye catching.
    He can do what he wants to my bike if he could remember my number or my bike.

He just better not get caught by me in the act though. I do not fear threats from anyone or else I would have given up bike riding years ago.

So if some other road user bullies or harass you on the road, you meekly give in and park on the road side till they go away??

Thanks for the concern anyway.

LollyPoP
    always have not enough $$
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BKE, KJE always lots of tis JB cup kia during e morning...
    nowadays i oso ride like them, some even hog e small lane between 2 cars. e cars brake, he brake.
    LEAF departure is B`cos of WIND pursit or TREE didn't ask her to stay?
    U YEARN for wat u FANTASIZE den 2 realise who U should TREASURE...

叶的离去是因为风的追足还是树没有挽留
    你期望你所要得, 但却没有发现到你所真正珍惜的

GRassCuTTeR
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wooo hoooo dats a victory againts some unruly msian kup-kias. 3 X cheers for u !
    serve him damn right... i hope his tounge fall out also.
    some of those lil' buggers have no common sense at all, knn think can bully big bikes... (as if we got ever find fault with them lah)

if i were u and had time, i'll stop my bike, walk to him and laugh out damn loud at him... haha
    Yesterday was history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a blessing. I love today.
    1998: honda hurricane
    1999: Rxz, TXR150 gamma
    2000: L2s turbo
    2001: ZXR250
    2002: RS125
    2003: CBR900

chilly
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You naughty boy !!! How could you be so cruel !!!

SERVES HIM RIGHT !!! WAHAHAHA.......
    Every organisation is like a tree full of monkeys.Ones at the top can only see monkeys below them and ones at the bottom see only a**holes above them.

Elite
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Along comes this..........................
    Hi dude, I am equally angry as you if I am at that moment of situation!! But try to control abit as in not to let him taste his own medicine lah, can just shout at him.
    He may not be so lucky next time to only knock on his face!!

Cheers
    Strength & Honor

AndrewChang
    AndrewChang
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by Pierrot@Mar 9 2005, 04:55 PM
    lol! excellent commentary. *applauds*
    I guess that was funny when another bike gets hurt...
    Well, so much for the biker camaraderie spouted by everyone in this forum.

Just because someone is an idiot doesn't mean we have to be too.

Raptor
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Elite@Mar 9 2005, 07:03 PM
    Hi dude, I am equally angry as you if I am at that moment of situation!! But try to control abit as in not to let him taste his own medicine lah, can just shout at him.
    He may not be so lucky next time to only knock on his face!!

Cheers
    I would have loved to shout at him and give him a piece of my mind.

After a few attempts at doing this shouting in the past........

I have come to the painful conclusion and determined that shouting at the top of your voice whilst wearing a full face helmet with the visor down is detrimental and extremely painful to your own ears.

Elite
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 9 2005, 07:12 PM
    I would have loved to shout at him and give him a piece of my mind.

After a few attempts at doing this shouting in the past........

I have come to the painful conclusion and determined that shouting at the top of your voice whilst wearing a full face helmet with the visor down is detrimental and extremely painful to your own ears.
    haha ya, i agree with you, it is quite difficult to shout in a full face helmet!
    Hais those Cub kia really bring down the reputation of bikers
    Strength & Honor

Prodigy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm....Jus want to know how would you feel if he is seriously injured or worse....die because of this??
    I'm not saying wat you did was wrong cause i know how irritating they can be but i wouldn't do anything to them beside the staring and swearing tats all..

Riding and driving are affected by our moods dun you think so??
    I think we should always try to stay cool and think...before we do anything tat might cause regretful events...

Cheers
    Aristotle

"It concerns us to know the purpose we seek in life, for then, like archers aiming at a definitive mark, we shall be more likely to attain what we want."

560FiveSixty
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Prodigy@Mar 9 2005, 07:43 PM
    Hmmm....Jus want to know how would you feel if he is seriously injured or worse....die because of this??
    I'm not saying wat you did was wrong cause i know how irritating they can be but i wouldn't do anything to them beside the staring and swearing tats all..

I think we should always try to stay cool and think...before we do anything tat might cause regretful events...

Cheers
    Then how would he [malaysian cub kia] feel if our fellow sg biker here got into serious accident cos of wat the MALAYSIAN cub kia done to him.
    Im sure Raptor doesnt want to get him into accident right, jus wanna let him taste his own medicine nia.

Raptor, i support u. Cos i myself hate the way they ride their bikes in sg also. Experience n saw with my own eyes b4 this kinda things. In SLE~ CTE.

N also wat he had done to Raptor n Raptor can still move on, why cant he still move on when Raptor make him taste his own medicine?
    I Don't Want The World To See Me, Cos I Don't Think That They'd Understand. When Everything's Made To Be Broken, I Just Want You To Know Who I Am.

LIFE IS PEACHY

Raptor
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Prodigy@Mar 9 2005, 07:43 PM

Cheers
    Anyway in the first place, he never considered whether what he was doing would cause me to get into an accident, regardless of how serious the outcome may be.
    Mebbe because I have twenty something years of riding experience and have faced this kind of irritants on the roads before and therefore I did not panic and get myself into trouble.

What if I was an inexperienced new rider on my kind of bike?? And I fell or lost control of the machine because of his harrassing? He might laugh at me for stupidly buying a big machine and yet cannot handle it and screwed up when pressurised by a small cub kia.

Some may say that just because they behave like idiots we should not react less we be called idiots ourselves.

Very noble thinking. Only applicable if he shot the red light and I do the same thing he did just to prove I was as brave as he was.

In my philosophy of life, he who starts throwing sh*t better be able to take it too. And sadly he could not. Period.

fufu
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WAHAHAHAH..all i wan to say ...that guy is a super duper cum kum lan idoit bas***d....
    -FuFu-Past & current rides-FuFu-
    2003-2003 Honda NSR 150 SP
    2004-2006 16 Tons Touring bus
    2004-2008 Honda RVF
    2008-2011 Yamaha YZF R1"08 model
    2011-.... 1098
    2007 - .... My dream bike NSR 500!

DM
    is pretending to be a
    SBF Moderator
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by AndrewChang@Mar 9 2005, 07:05 PM
    I guess that was funny when another bike gets hurt...
    Well, so much for the biker camaraderie spouted by everyone in this forum.

Just because someone is an idiot doesn't mean we have to be too.
    do you understand english? or have you quoted me by mistake? i said "excellent commentary", not "haha serves you f*cking right you deserve to lose your teeth"
    it seems that your replies are always filled with sarcasm and at most times pointless. are you stupid ?

560FiveSixty
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Pierrot@Mar 9 2005, 08:39 PM
    do you understand english? or have you quoted me by mistake? i said "excellent commentary", not "haha serves you f*cking right you deserve to lose your teeth"
    it seems that your replies are always filled with sarcasm and at most times pointless. are you stupid ?
    agree with u sia... notice tat he seems to be very paranoid with ppl post n always talking west while we are talking east. Off track!!!!
    I Don't Want The World To See Me, Cos I Don't Think That They'd Understand. When Everything's Made To Be Broken, I Just Want You To Know Who I Am.

LIFE IS PEACHY

TooToo`7
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 9 2005, 07:32 PM
    There was no space in front of me. All bikes were moving nose to tail in single file.

If I had stopped to help him... the other Malaysian bikers would probably f@#@$% the hell outta me coz they are, as usual, rushing off to work.

You need to try the SLE to KJE along BKE at 6.45 on a weekday morning to appreciate what I am trying to say.
    Bro, U have my support. Cos I also use that route to my workplace every morning.. damn buggers.. slow and irritating.. somemore so smoky.. well. I tried smacking them with my mickey mouse ears quite a few times.. not very successful though.. it's better to use that tactic of urs. hehehe.. u got lucky.. a fren of mine on a GSX1300R got knocked over by one of these monkeys and lucky him, managed to claim everything frm that ass.

ReBornBikeR
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This type of rider deserve what they gets
    It doesn't make any difference whether a motorcyclist has the right-of-way or not, the rider is the one most likely to get hurt.

Speedpass
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all i can say is tat its always like a race along KJE & BKE . The m'sian kup kias always have no respect for local laws , swerving , cutting speeding , u name it , they do it . i cant be bother wif them when i ride along these e'way , although i sometimes do love to cut them at a very high speed n very near to them .

anyway , i dun pity them when i c them involved in collisions n accidents along these rds . they deserve it .
    GIVI Touring windscreen for FZ1 2006 onwards for sale - $90

TooToo`7
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Speedpass@Mar 9 2005, 09:55 PM
    all i can say is tat its always like a race along KJE & BKE . The m'sian kup kias always have no respect for local laws , swerving , cutting speeding , u name it , they do it . i cant be bother wif them when i ride along these e'way , although i sometimes do love to cut them at a very high speed n very near to them .

anyway , i dun pity them when i c them involved in collisions n accidents along these rds . they deserve it .

Lass
    says duh
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sheesh they r such dangerous riders!!

this mornz on AYE jam like hell, this ah pek on dunno wat bike super super slow, i am already v slow and i had to follow another bike behind the ah pek and constantly jamming brake and i was only on gear 2 max and even gear 1...... imagine how slow tat was. after tat there was some clearing, the ah pek finally decide to move into lane and i picked up and went off...of course by then already kerna ERP er on exp way max gear 2 and even gear 1 and no other bike infront of ah pek....imagine how slow it is and it's between lane 1 and 2 ........ already as it is my regular squeezing already always kerna jip by bigger bikes and malaysian kups. now must go and top up my cashcard again. kaoz!

tat day in malaysia oso, was following behind the suzukis and v jam, then malaysian bike had to squeeze in between then i kerna stuck, cos lorry come in fr right and car move in fr left, v jialat, can't follow up liao cos i had to give way otherwise sure kerna sandwich! kerna traffic...and super long and lost the other 2 bikes and hollanded and thk gdness shoei managed to come and get me otherwise end up in kota tinggi liao. simply dun understand why they insist on such dangerous manuevours and obviously he knows tat am following them and i got a bloody big P plate!! kerna bullied KNN

TooToo`7
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bully them back lor.... the only thing they got plentiful is those super noisy exhaust pipes which sound as if, if they were to rev any higher, the whole thing would come apart, or they'd attempt to knock u out with their super free flow 2T...

usually I'd just give them a wake up call when I pass them..

AndrewChang
    AndrewChang
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by Pierrot@Mar 9 2005, 08:39 PM
    are you stupid ?
    No I am not...but you local bikers are real hypocrites.

tookara
    tookara
    has no status.
    Edit

serves those malaysians right!!!! think come singapore can act like big f!@# just because they provide cheap labour

AndrewChang
    AndrewChang
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by 560FiveSixty@Mar 9 2005, 08:42 PM
    agree with u sia... notice tat he seems to be very paranoid with ppl post n always talking west while we are talking east. Off track!!!!
    Don't blame me for your tunnel vision and one track mind. BTW, look up the word Paranoid before using it. It does not fit the context.

tookara
    tookara
    has no status.
    Edit

those f!@#ing malaysians come to our country cos we provide for them a better life still dare to act like that to their masters! think they so darn special!

560FiveSixty
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by AndrewChang@Mar 9 2005, 11:23 PM
    No I am not...but you local bikers are real hypocrites.
    we, locals? then guess ur not locals. N u V noble also.

I used the word paranoid wrongly? Oh then maybe u can enlighten me. My tunnel vision n one track mind? woah... u damn Perfect sia. So hows my way of reply? nice? this is wat u always reply to others too.

N also i remember ur post not so little b4. y start all over again or wat happen?

Lets not being off topic in here... u wanna flame me/ quarrel pls PM me.

Thank u

LIFE IS PEACHY

NSR SP
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stay COOL all Dudes... No point arguing who is right or wrong cos all of us gonner face them everyday, not to be bias... whether S'porean or Malaysian... still Human. It's their usual riding habit (engine or exhaust modification as a deterrent) in order to stay alive on road... to and flow from work in SG. Exercise a bit of tolerance & patience will do cos it's just another day.

AndrewChang
    AndrewChang
    has no status.
    Edit

Originally posted by 560FiveSixty@Mar 9 2005, 11:41 PM
    we, locals? then guess ur not locals. N u V noble also.
    Yes, I used the word "you locals" because after reading the comments here, i'm ashamed to be associated with the biking community here.

GRassCuTTeR
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Speedpass@Mar 9 2005, 08:55 PM

yeah they respect nobody.... in msia a lot of these kup-kias r a ###### menace to the traffic and laws. they are the majority who cause accidents. they dont need any ###### pity on the road.... they die is their problem lah. they really deserve to. as long as they dont endanger other ppls lives can oredi.

560FiveSixty
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by AndrewChang@Mar 9 2005, 11:47 PM
    Yes, I used the word "you locals" because after reading the comments here, i'm ashamed to be associated with the biking community here.
    Since u sooo ashamed to be in our bike community then why are u still here?

Com'on... think in a more positive way la dude. No flame liao la... Lets forget it.
    Each of its own. U've got ur own char n thinking n i got mine. so does everybody.

PEACE NO WAR. Lazy to hav war also... Sigh... ...

LIFE IS PEACHY

GRassCuTTeR
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by tookara@Mar 9 2005, 11:30 PM
    those f!@#ing malaysians come to our country cos we provide for them a better life still dare to act like that to their masters! think they so darn special!
    ur getting a lil' sensitive here man... just wanna remind u that not all msian are like dat. its just dat spore have tighter rules to be observed and some stupid idiots from msia dont. cos i sun think u want me to start complaining about many spore ppl who break the law in msia do you?

besides, spore and msia are very dependent on each other. u dont tell me u never go into msia at all to get better bargains such as petrol, ciggies and stuff rite?
    and msian bikers go into spore to get better bargains on bike stuffs too.

so pls be more considerate when making such a comment here. i know u are farking pissed off at some msian kup-kias (so am i).

XejsorX
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Errmm anyone ever been to bangkok?
    The ppl there even worse... imagine...
    -=*Xe'jsor*=- a.k.a A|aN

tookara
    tookara
    has no status.
    Edit

you locals
    u must be a malaysian chinese based in singapore thinking singapore exists to provide for you a life! y dont u start ranting in cantonese

XejsorX
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by tookara@Mar 10 2005, 12:56 AM

u must be a malaysian chinese based in singapore thinking singapore exists to provide for you a life! y dont u start ranting in cantonese
    Please dun put those words like that....
    U should think about the ppl running this forum.
    and this is a public place, learn to behave yourself in times of....whatever time.

Ur behaviour now is no difference from those that u r refering to.
    Take a look at yourself and think before u say something like that.
    -=*Xe'jsor*=- a.k.a A|aN

BlackDawn
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hmmm...
    Singaporeans providing a better life to Malaysians? That's new to me...
    Singaporeans are masters to Malaysians? Never knew that too...

BlackDawn aka kiamh
    "There is no man more free than the one who doesn't give a damn what society thinks of him"

GRassCuTTeR
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by tookara@Mar 10 2005, 12:56 AM

well his postings so far shows where his level of thinking and mentality is....

Prodigy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Raptor@Mar 9 2005, 08:29 PM
    Anyway in the first place, he never considered whether what he was doing would cause me to get into an accident, regardless of how serious the outcome may be.
    Mebbe because I have twenty something years of riding experience and have faced this kind of irritants on the roads before and therefore I did not panic and get myself into trouble.

What if I was an inexperienced new rider on my kind of bike?? And I fell or lost control of the machine because of his harrassing? He might laugh at me for stupidly buying a big machine and yet cannot handle it and screwed up when pressurised by a small cub kia.

Some may say that just because they behave like idiots we should not react less we be called idiots ourselves.

Very noble thinking. Only applicable if he shot the red light and I do the same thing he did just to prove I was as brave as he was.

In my philosophy of life, he who starts throwing sh*t better be able to take it too. And sadly he could not. Period.
    I'm sure with your twenty something years of riding experience enable you to handle any situation.
    Thank you for sharing with us wat we newbie should do when the same thing happen to us.
    Aristotle

"It concerns us to know the purpose we seek in life, for then, like archers aiming at a definitive mark, we shall be more likely to attain what we want."

DeusExMachina
    ish farking bored
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Er... ok... back to the topic.

Did that Kup rider actually end up lying on the road in a heap... with his bike under the truck?

Faceplant on the ass end of a truck sounds.... painful.

jiaju
    looking for 600cc
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool down bro.... Not all Malaysians are like that. Lets not be too personal....
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

jiaju
    looking for 600cc
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might probably do the same if I were you.

However, I might place my life at priority. I have faith in my skills but not the rest... so most probably I would not do it on a heavily congested expressway.

Anyway, glad you are okay.

ride safely.
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

DM
    is pretending to be a
    SBF Moderator
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by 560FiveSixty@Mar 10 2005, 12:08 AM
    Since u sooo ashamed to be in our bike community then why are u still here?
    EXACTEMONDO

Page 1 of 503 123451151101501 ... LastLast