MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by duo View Post
    Super heavy rain so heavy till it flooded. Oops sorry. Till it ponded.

Still ride safe and avoid those puddles as it may just be potholes.
    DONT WORRY duo. it happens only once in 50 years (no maybe 50months) hmm, maybe i must read that article again

duo
    would rather be a troll than the champion..
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIKER View Post
    DONT WORRY duo. it happens only once in 50 years (no maybe 50months) hmm, maybe i must read that article again
    Hence the worry. There had been a lot of once in 50 years happening. I guess most of us are like decades old already and we lost track of time (date etc).
    KRGT-1
    I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

wahlau
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heavy rain these past few days again... have to take BMW (bus walk MRT)

Silent Hunter
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Today (actually a couple of weeks ago) while riding in JB right after passing the customs, I saw a blue scooter stopped by the road side with 2 uncles trying to start it up.

Naturally as Silent Hunter, I quietly stop a couple of meters in front of them, and got off my bike (ebony ) to ask them if they need help. It turns out that the 2 gentlemen had ran out of fuel! Fortunately for them I always carry a small bottle of petrol for emergencies like this, and offered it to them. After pouring the emergency petrol in, the scooter started on the second try. They thanked me profusely and we all went to the nearby Petronas to pump petrol.

At the pump, while refilling the emergency petrol bottle, one of the uncles slipped me a RM $10.00 note. I told him RM $1.00 would do, but he told me to keep it and went back to his scooter. By the time I top up my petrol tank too, the 2 of them were already gone.

Well, no good deed goes unpunished. Looks like I got a hefty subsidy for my petrol run. I just hope that my "Karmamometer" didn't just pass 99999 and reset to 00000.
    Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

brianforever
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good laughs and interesting comments

gohjohan
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Hunter View Post
    Today (actually a couple of weeks ago) while riding in JB right after passing the customs, I saw a blue scooter stopped by the road side with 2 uncles trying to start it up.

Naturally as Silent Hunter, I quietly stop a couple of meters in front of them, and got off my bike (ebony ) to ask them if they need help. It turns out that the 2 gentlemen had ran out of fuel! Fortunately for them I always carry a small bottle of petrol for emergencies like this, and offered it to them. After pouring the emergency petrol in, the scooter started on the second try. They thanked me profusely and we all went to the nearby Petronas to pump petrol.

At the pump, while refilling the emergency petrol bottle, one of the uncles slipped me a RM $10.00 note. I told him RM $1.00 would do, but he told me to keep it and went back to his scooter. By the time I top up my petrol tank too, the 2 of them were already gone.

Well, no good deed goes unpunished. Looks like I got a hefty subsidy for my petrol run. I just hope that my "Karmamometer" didn't just pass 99999 and reset to 00000.
    Should be all good. What goes around will come around. I'm sure someone will help you when you're in need!

Page 503 of 503 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503