User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 490

Thread: RSAF - Air to Everything.

  1. #51
    ah_neng
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ask lemon
    Posts
    1,691
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Originally posted by wX@May 12 2005, 12:43 AM
    sad to say, he is in alpha flight~
    wa... ur AFC is the luo han ah? very heng lei u... and the mdm dunno wat.. short short neh big big wan... still there? but anyway, we used to have very fun when we were doing llrs... go topo on rover, pluck coconut find durian adventure ride in the forest bbq... wa.. very happening...
    an enemy of an enemy is your fren

  2. #52
    archenemy
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters archenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,520
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ah_neng@May 12 2005, 10:15 PM
    im a cso... a few yrs then change 1 set... whose ur ps? i ord more than 1 yr liao... going for my 2nd incamp trhis sept
    i ORD oct 2002..u?
    Don't mess with old farts. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.
    Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

    Proud owner of an Opel Combo 1.7 DTI

     

     
  3. #53
    Seijirou
    has no status.
    Class 2 Seijirou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    851
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i am still deciding whether to sign on anot..
    Life Starts At 160 kmph . . .
    Performance is the wiser choice... Appearance is just an imaginary...
    No ones learn without falling...

    WINNER MAKE LOSERS, LOSERS MAKE EXCUSES



    <A HREF=http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/booth/reina_cot><IMG ALT="View My Auctions" SRC=http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/auctions/banner.gif></IMG></A>

  4. #54
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Seijirou@May 13 2005, 04:30 AM
    i am still deciding whether to sign on anot..
    Let me decide for you....
    If it is because you have had a passion for flying machines since you were kid and had always wanted to work on them... then sign on.

    If you can understand that technical knowledge is power in that line of work... not your rank nor your physical strength... and had always been curious about the internal workings of machines and other systems...... then sign on.

    If you can understand that you will be wearing a military uniform and can be on call 24/7 and may have at times to work more than 12 hours... because you understand that your job, no matter how trivial or unimportant it looks, contributes to the bigger need that the RSAF requires to stay operationally ready, and that because of that, the entire nation sleeps peacefully every night... then sign on.

    If you can understand that all military organisations work on the basis of discipline, and I am talking about personal work discipline here. The self discipline to have the sense of personal responsibility. If you have the integerity and guts to admit and take full blame when you screw things up.. if you are responsible to be able to work on your own, think on your own, do what needs to be done and yet still be in sync with the rest...then sign on.

    The LAST thing you should do... is to sign on because of the pay or because you need money. If money is the primary reason... you are making a very very big mistake.


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

  5. #55
    henRRy
    zx1000?
    VFR Group henRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    4,451
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Raptor@May 14 2005, 09:01 AM
    Let me decide for you....
    If it is because you have had a passion for flying machines since you were kid and had always wanted to work on them... then sign on.

    If you can understand that technical knowledge is power in that line of work... not your rank nor your physical strength... and had always been curious about the internal workings of machines and other systems...... then sign on.

    If you can understand that you will be wearing a military uniform and can be on call 24/7 and may have at times to work more than 12 hours... because you understand that your job, no matter how trivial or unimportant it looks, contributes to the bigger need that the RSAF requires to stay operationally ready, and that because of that, the entire nation sleeps peacefully every night... then sign on.

    If you can understand that all military organisations work on the basis of discipline, and I am talking about personal work discipline here. The self discipline to have the sense of personal responsibility. If you have the integerity and guts to admit and take full blame when you screw things up.. if you are responsible to be able to work on your own, think on your own, do what needs to be done and yet still be in sync with the rest...then sign on.

    The LAST thing you should do... is to sign on because of the pay or because you need money. If money is the primary reason... you are making a very very big mistake.


    Power.

  6. #56
    guiderer
    has no status.
    Class 2B guiderer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North
    Posts
    230
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    143 phoenix here... F16 rox!
    Blacky Aka Xiao Hei May 2011 to ???

  7. #57
    ah_neng
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ask lemon
    Posts
    1,691
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by archenemy@May 13 2005, 01:11 AM
    i ORD oct 2002..u?
    alamak... u who ah? i posted there in feb 2002 lei.... me ah foong la...
    an enemy of an enemy is your fren

  8. #58
    Seijirou
    has no status.
    Class 2 Seijirou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    851
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Raptor@May 14 2005, 09:01 AM
    Let me decide for you....
    If it is because you have had a passion for flying machines since you were kid and had always wanted to work on them... then sign on.

    If you can understand that technical knowledge is power in that line of work... not your rank nor your physical strength... and had always been curious about the internal workings of machines and other systems...... then sign on.

    If you can understand that you will be wearing a military uniform and can be on call 24/7 and may have at times to work more than 12 hours... because you understand that your job, no matter how trivial or unimportant it looks, contributes to the bigger need that the RSAF requires to stay operationally ready, and that because of that, the entire nation sleeps peacefully every night... then sign on.

    If you can understand that all military organisations work on the basis of discipline, and I am talking about personal work discipline here. The self discipline to have the sense of personal responsibility. If you have the integerity and guts to admit and take full blame when you screw things up.. if you are responsible to be able to work on your own, think on your own, do what needs to be done and yet still be in sync with the rest...then sign on.

    The LAST thing you should do... is to sign on because of the pay or because you need money. If money is the primary reason... you are making a very very big mistake.
    great advice u gave der.. i will seriously take dat into account.. thanks bro !
    Life Starts At 160 kmph . . .
    Performance is the wiser choice... Appearance is just an imaginary...
    No ones learn without falling...

    WINNER MAKE LOSERS, LOSERS MAKE EXCUSES



    <A HREF=http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/booth/reina_cot><IMG ALT="View My Auctions" SRC=http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/auctions/banner.gif></IMG></A>

  9. #59
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Raptor@May 14 2005, 09:01 AM
    Let me decide for you....
    If it is because you have had a passion for flying machines since you were kid and had always wanted to work on them... then sign on.

    If you can understand that technical knowledge is power in that line of work... not your rank nor your physical strength... and had always been curious about the internal workings of machines and other systems...... then sign on.

    If you can understand that you will be wearing a military uniform and can be on call 24/7 and may have at times to work more than 12 hours... because you understand that your job, no matter how trivial or unimportant it looks, contributes to the bigger need that the RSAF requires to stay operationally ready, and that because of that, the entire nation sleeps peacefully every night... then sign on.

    If you can understand that all military organisations work on the basis of discipline, and I am talking about personal work discipline here. The self discipline to have the sense of personal responsibility. If you have the integerity and guts to admit and take full blame when you screw things up.. if you are responsible to be able to work on your own, think on your own, do what needs to be done and yet still be in sync with the rest...then sign on.

    The LAST thing you should do... is to sign on because of the pay or because you need money. If money is the primary reason... you are making a very very big mistake.
    You are soooooo right!!!! Remember the time they paid 30K for the poly grads to sign on??? Quite a number early released. Drove car in as OJT, but only to sell their cars 1 yr later.

    BUT, to be fair, some are really outstanding in terms of performance and attitude.

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

  10. #60
    archenemy
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters archenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,520
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ah_neng@May 15 2005, 02:08 AM
    alamak... u who ah? i posted there in feb 2002 lei.... me ah foong la...
    i sent u a PM already...
    Don't mess with old farts. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.
    Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

    Proud owner of an Opel Combo 1.7 DTI

  11. #61
    wX
    has no status.
    TeePee wX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Ikea is my backyard
    Posts
    4,954
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ah_neng@May 12 2005, 10:19 PM
    wa... ur AFC is the luo han ah? very heng lei u... and the mdm dunno wat.. short short neh big big wan... still there? but anyway, we used to have very fun when we were doing llrs... go topo on rover, pluck coconut find durian adventure ride in the forest bbq... wa.. very happening...
    AFC si simi? lol! and who is luo han? cindy gone liao. now is ace

     

     
  12. #62
    ah_neng
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ask lemon
    Posts
    1,691
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by wX@May 15 2005, 10:09 PM
    AFC si simi? lol! and who is luo han? cindy gone liao. now is ace
    maybe hawk term and gun terms diff... AFC we refer to alpha flight commander... hmmm... cpt ace ah? quite a nice guy... if i not wrong the luo han is mdm goh...
    an enemy of an enemy is your fren

  13. #63
    wX
    has no status.
    TeePee wX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Ikea is my backyard
    Posts
    4,954
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ah_neng@May 15 2005, 11:53 PM
    maybe hawk term and gun terms diff... AFC we refer to alpha flight commander... hmmm... cpt ace ah? quite a nice guy... if i not wrong the luo han is mdm goh...
    oh~ we call them OC like the rest of the guys.

    ace a nice guy? hmmmz... *zips* no comments.
    i haven seen this luo han yet lar~ think no chance liao~ hahaha

  14. #64
    ah_neng
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ask lemon
    Posts
    1,691
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by wX@May 16 2005, 12:37 AM
    oh~ we call them OC like the rest of the guys.

    ace a nice guy? hmmmz... *zips* no comments.
    i haven seen this luo han yet lar~ think no chance liao~ hahaha
    think u too young to noe her.. maybe u can ask bak or tee they can tell u... really miss those holiday style llrs in tekong...
    an enemy of an enemy is your fren

  15. #65
    henRRy
    zx1000?
    VFR Group henRRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    4,451
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yest was death anniversary one of the RSAF persoonal.
    Anyone know him?
    any stories to share?

  16. #66
    fooz
    has no status.
    TeePee fooz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    4,195
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ah_neng@May 18 2005, 08:57 PM
    think u too young to noe her.. maybe u can ask bak or tee they can tell u... really miss those holiday style llrs in tekong...
    those were the days! shiok man!
    r they still having LLRS?

    m fr 163 sqn, ord in '01..

    aniway, i created a thread 4 signallers alrdi..
    so can post thr..
    FOR SALE (PM for more details)
    -inline hockey guards,stick, gloves,pants
    -ipod shuffle, 1GB, red, limited edition

  17. #67
    ah_neng
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ask lemon
    Posts
    1,691
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by fooz@May 20 2005, 09:29 PM
    those were the days! shiok man!
    r they still having LLRS?

    m fr 163 sqn, ord in '01..

    aniway, i created a thread 4 signallers alrdi..
    so can post thr..
    i ord feb 04... u last time slp on the hill top next to the R site wan ah? we slp at the lower part near to the water tank.. just below the mickey mouse there
    an enemy of an enemy is your fren

  18. #68
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by henRRy@May 20 2005, 06:02 AM
    Yest was death anniversary one of the RSAF persoonal.
    Anyone know him?
    any stories to share?
    Honestly, every camp, there's ppl who get involved in bike accidents and some sadly, passed on.....my airbase SBAB, in my current time of service, already has 2 cases which I know are bikers and 1 case which is a car driver, of whom the owner I know and is a fren. It happened when I was in the States, and sadly I cannot attend the funeral nor the wake.

    There's many deaths, and only frens will remember their own frens, while the rest will "Live and let live"

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

  19. #69
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by NoLogicOne@Jun 1 2005, 01:43 PM
    Honestly, every camp, there's ppl who get involved in bike accidents and some sadly, passed on.....my airbase SBAB, in my current time of service, already has 2 cases which I know are bikers and 1 case which is a car driver, of whom the owner I know and is a fren. It happened when I was in the States, and sadly I cannot attend the funeral nor the wake.

    There's many deaths, and only frens will remember their own frens, while the rest will "Live and let live"
    yes bery sad case for the car driver...it was my sqn guy

    mi also ganna bike accident in 2000 n in was in the GAIR also

  20. #70
    Seijirou
    has no status.
    Class 2 Seijirou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    851
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    eh .. a qns to ask u guys.. when u go for the frist interview rite? den after dat dey ask u to wait for their letter.. how long will the letter arrive after ur interview?? it had been more than 3 wks and i haven receive any news from dem.. does dat mean i have no chance?
    Life Starts At 160 kmph . . .
    Performance is the wiser choice... Appearance is just an imaginary...
    No ones learn without falling...

    WINNER MAKE LOSERS, LOSERS MAKE EXCUSES



    <A HREF=http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/booth/reina_cot><IMG ALT="View My Auctions" SRC=http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/auctions/banner.gif></IMG></A>

  21. #71
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by katana777@Jun 2 2005, 09:54 AM
    yes bery sad case for the car driver...it was my sqn guy

    mi also ganna bike accident in 2000 n in was in the GAIR also
    Yup.....Ed Choo. Dun wanna spell out his full name.....time flies. Before you came in, Sqn126 also 1 case.....he's supposed to come in for Sar duty on Xmas day, but never turn up. Who knows he already RIP that morning in a collision with a lorry in JB......he rode a CBR 400 Fireblade. Quite a nice guy, but I'm not close with him. He attached to ML once for T serv.....

    I'm also GAIR in PP Det for POV accident......kekeke.

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

     

     
  22. #72
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Seijirou@Jun 3 2005, 02:12 AM
    eh .. a qns to ask u guys.. when u go for the frist interview rite? den after dat dey ask u to wait for their letter.. how long will the letter arrive after ur interview?? it had been more than 3 wks and i haven receive any news from dem.. does dat mean i have no chance?
    You better call them and ask. If they dun get back to you and you are due for enlistment, LL go BMT first. By right, anything to do with SAF involves black and white. Even if they do not want you, you will be notified with a formal reply in the form of a mail.

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

  23. #73
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by NoLogicOne@Jun 3 2005, 02:19 AM
    Yup.....Ed Choo. Dun wanna spell out his full name.....time flies. Before you came in, Sqn126 also 1 case.....he's supposed to come in for Sar duty on Xmas day, but never turn up. Who knows he already RIP that morning in a collision with a lorry in JB......he rode a CBR 400 Fireblade. Quite a nice guy, but I'm not close with him. He attached to ML once for T serv.....

    I'm also GAIR in PP Det for POV accident......kekeke.
    ya heard the story, it happens in NSH?
    haha, we r been GAIRED

  24. #74
    RaNcHu
    has no status.
    Class 2B RaNcHu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    gone with the wind!!!!
    Posts
    337
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    from TAB/ALS..anyone from TAB??
    WANTED PART-TIME WORKER IN WEST N NORTH SIDE,WORKING HOUR FROM 9AM-5PM(WEEKDAY)
    SMS : 8135 2345



    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    TA200 phantom FU plate for CHEAP sale.
    black colour,Servicing done regularly,Low Mileage,come with 3 box,big front crash bar.$1700 neg,call/sms 81352345



    R1 ACCESSORIES for sale!!

    1.)Original 04'R1 rear shocks used for a week for sale at $150neg. In very good condition.

    2.)used 02-03 R1 headlight protecter (tited)for sale,$15

    pls PM mi!!

    pic in here
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index....=0#entry1817185


    1998-1999~~~Yamaha LC125~~~~~~~(FA36*)
    1999-2001~~~Piaggio Hexagon150~~~(FM702*)
    1999-1999~~~Yamaha WR200~~~~~~(FN52**)
    2000-2005~~~Yamaha R1~~~~~~~~~~(FS564*)
    2000-2002~~~Piaggio Hexagon200~~~(FT31**)
    2001-2004~~~Suzuki GSX400SP-II~~~(FM710*X)
    2002-2005~~~Honda Forsight250~~~~(FP767*J)
    2003-2003~~~Renault kangoo~~~~~~~(GN7***)
    2004-20??~~~Toyota Celica1.8SS1~~(SDU8***)
    2005-2005~~~Mazda121~~~~~~~~~~~(SBU8***)
    2005-20??~~~Honda TA200~~~~~~~~(FU1***Z)
    2005-20??~~~Toyota vios~~~~~~~~~(SGC****S)

  25. #75
    Seijirou
    has no status.
    Class 2 Seijirou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    851
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by NoLogicOne@Jun 3 2005, 02:26 AM
    You better call them and ask. If they dun get back to you and you are due for enlistment, LL go BMT first. By right, anything to do with SAF involves black and white. Even if they do not want you, you will be notified with a formal reply in the form of a mail.
    call..? how ? i dun even noe the num? if realli call liao den ask for wat?
    Life Starts At 160 kmph . . .
    Performance is the wiser choice... Appearance is just an imaginary...
    No ones learn without falling...

    WINNER MAKE LOSERS, LOSERS MAKE EXCUSES



    <A HREF=http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/booth/reina_cot><IMG ALT="View My Auctions" SRC=http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/auctions/banner.gif></IMG></A>

  26. #76
    ShAgGy
    has no status.
    TeePee ShAgGy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,873
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by RaNcHu@Jun 3 2005, 01:45 PM
    from TAB/ALS..anyone from TAB??
    i'm from TAB/ALS for the moment....
    will be going to 140sqn soon.....
    BURN RUBBER...NOT YOUR SOUL!!!



    人 的 眼 泪 是 代 表 执 着 ,
    鬼 的 眼 泪 是 代 表 爱 跟 重 生 。

  27. #77
    rockoil
    Always blur
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,897
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by RaNcHu@Jun 3 2005, 01:45 PM
    from TAB/ALS..anyone from TAB??
    one here!


  28. #78
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What do you think of the new Air Logistics brevet that you have to wear with your No. 3??


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

  29. #79
    rockoil
    Always blur
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,897
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Raptor@Jun 8 2005, 11:06 AM
    What do you think of the new Air Logistics brevet that you have to wear with your No. 3??
    raptor, are you from tab?

    the brevet will looks nicer if in matt colour...


  30. #80
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by rockoil@Jun 8 2005, 11:23 AM
    raptor, are you from tab?

    the brevet will looks nicer if in matt colour...

    wats that strange thing brevet?
    mi left 3wks to ORD, saw some airforce guys wearing that on their no.3
    guess mi clear leave too much liao, kindof dunno wats happening in the airforce

  31. #81
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    btw the brevet is it for ALS only?
    DCC got or not?
    if got will call my encik n ask for it, 1 more free gift
    thx

     

     
  32. #82
    rockoil
    Always blur
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,897
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by katana777@Jun 8 2005, 02:27 PM
    btw the brevet is it for ALS only?
    DCC got or not?
    if got will call my encik n ask for it, 1 more free gift
    thx
    yup, it is only for ALS.

    Ord soon huh? 34st?

  33. #83
    xiao_p
    Zzzz
    SBF Lacer xiao_p's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Outta this world
    Posts
    6,946
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by katana777@Jun 8 2005, 02:27 PM
    btw the brevet is it for ALS only?
    DCC got or not?
    if got will call my encik n ask for it, 1 more free gift
    thx
    aiya not nice lah
    u wan for wat
    ord personnel
    shoo! shoo!


    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. --- by Winston Churchill (1874 -1965)

    Always expect the unexpected!

    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

    Driving on the highway is not a competition. It is a cooperation, the sharing of a limited resource. --- Matt Reed

    STOC #5806

  34. #84
    ShAgGy
    has no status.
    TeePee ShAgGy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,873
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by xiao_p@Jun 8 2005, 07:01 PM
    aiya not nice lah
    u wan for wat
    ord personnel
    shoo! shoo!
    maybe they just want ppl to know that we are from als...
    that's all....
    overall is not that bad la...
    BURN RUBBER...NOT YOUR SOUL!!!



    人 的 眼 泪 是 代 表 执 着 ,
    鬼 的 眼 泪 是 代 表 爱 跟 重 生 。

  35. #85
    BuZZBeaM
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer BuZZBeaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    5,335
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by rockoil@Jun 8 2005, 06:19 PM
    yup, it is only for ALS.

    Ord soon huh? 34st?
    Its for all air force logistician...
    AMS, Snr Tech(DCC included), AVS
    every1 also have... not much different whether there is 1 anot


    *~it's not WHAT u ride, it's HOW u ride~*

  36. #86
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by rockoil@Jun 8 2005, 06:19 PM
    yup, it is only for ALS.

    Ord soon huh? 34st?
    mi 35st, collecting my pink ic 22days later

  37. #87
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by xiao_p@Jun 8 2005, 07:01 PM
    aiya not nice lah
    u wan for wat
    ord personnel
    shoo! shoo!
    the brevet quite chio leh!!!

  38. #88
    rockoil
    Always blur
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,897
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by katana777@Jun 9 2005, 12:08 PM
    mi 35st, collecting my pink ic 22days later
    so envil.......

    i still got 3xx days to go............


  39. #89
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by rockoil@Jun 9 2005, 12:25 PM
    so envil.......

    i still got 3xx days to go............

    3XX days bery fast one
    last yr around this time was looking at those 32/33ST guys leaving the sqn

  40. #90
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    one bad pt looking for jobs interview is that always ganna swan...they keep saying we lack of experence, airforce so good y wanna work in private sector this n that...

  41. #91
    ShAgGy
    has no status.
    TeePee ShAgGy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,873
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by katana777@Jun 9 2005, 03:49 PM
    one bad pt looking for jobs interview is that always ganna swan...they keep saying we lack of experence, airforce so good y wanna work in private sector this n that...
    then maybe we can just tell them...
    sometimes is not up to us to choose....
    BURN RUBBER...NOT YOUR SOUL!!!



    人 的 眼 泪 是 代 表 执 着 ,
    鬼 的 眼 泪 是 代 表 爱 跟 重 生 。

     

     
  42. #92
    rockoil
    Always blur
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,897
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by katana777@Jun 9 2005, 03:46 PM
    3XX days bery fast one
    last yr around this time was looking at those 32/33ST guys leaving the sqn
    i sure hope so....

    can i ask what bike you are riding? 929?


  43. #93
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by rockoil@Jun 10 2005, 08:39 AM
    i sure hope so....

    can i ask what bike you are riding? 929?

    mi riding 03 fazer6, seldom c on the road one

  44. #94
    Seijirou
    has no status.
    Class 2 Seijirou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    851
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    knn air force didnt send me any letters to notify me since i went for the interview one mth ago.... me enlisting in july 8 liao still haven send letter.

    btw my fren told me dey will send the letter during ur ns so dey can save cost.. -.-
    Life Starts At 160 kmph . . .
    Performance is the wiser choice... Appearance is just an imaginary...
    No ones learn without falling...

    WINNER MAKE LOSERS, LOSERS MAKE EXCUSES



    <A HREF=http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/booth/reina_cot><IMG ALT="View My Auctions" SRC=http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/auctions/banner.gif></IMG></A>

  45. #95
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Seijirou@Jun 11 2005, 10:26 PM
    knn air force didnt send me any letters to notify me since i went for the interview one mth ago.... me enlisting in july 8 liao still haven send letter.

    btw my fren told me dey will send the letter during ur ns so dey can save cost.. -.-
    u got go CMPB to bang table?

  46. #96
    Ravon11
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    935
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Seijirou@Jun 11 2005, 10:26 PM

    btw my fren told me dey will send the letter during ur ns so dey can save cost.. -.-
    haha... i tink its true..
    heard frm fren too..
    <u>PASSION</u> : Strong emotion, Great enthusiasm.

    Riders&#39; passion is to ride.

    Its NOT from point A to point B that a rider enjoy,
    its DURING point A to point B that he enjoy..



  47. #97
    Seijirou
    has no status.
    Class 2 Seijirou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    851
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by katana777@Jun 12 2005, 12:29 AM
    u got go CMPB to bang table?
    haha bang liao straight away can see mani red dots on my body..

    Life Starts At 160 kmph . . .
    Performance is the wiser choice... Appearance is just an imaginary...
    No ones learn without falling...

    WINNER MAKE LOSERS, LOSERS MAKE EXCUSES



    &lt;A HREF=http://auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/booth/reina_cot&gt;&lt;IMG ALT=&quot;View My Auctions&quot; SRC=http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/auctions/banner.gif&gt;&lt;/IMG&gt;&lt;/A&gt;

  48. #98
    niterider929
    has no status.
    Class 2 niterider929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by RaNcHu@Jun 3 2005, 01:45 PM
    from TAB/ALS..anyone from TAB??
    Mi mi&#33; Formally fr TAB/ALS but nw is TAB/AMS. Mayb u can make out which trade I in liao.

  49. #99
    Ravon11
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    935
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by niterider929@Jun 14 2005, 10:30 AM
    Mi mi&#33; Formally fr TAB/ALS but nw is TAB/AMS. Mayb u can make out which trade I in liao.
    so, hows sign on life?
    <u>PASSION</u> : Strong emotion, Great enthusiasm.

    Riders&#39; passion is to ride.

    Its NOT from point A to point B that a rider enjoy,
    its DURING point A to point B that he enjoy..



  50. #100
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by niterider929@Jun 14 2005, 10:30 AM
    Mi mi&#33; Formally fr TAB/ALS but nw is TAB/AMS. Mayb u can make out which trade I in liao.
    seldom c u post in this forum, hows life manz

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •