User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 490

Thread: RSAF - Air to Everything.

  1. #1
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Anyone??


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

  2. #2
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ha ha, me me......Tandem Rotary Wing!!!!! Dunno the bhp of the chopper though Will try to find out......

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

     

     
  3. #3
    Lukio7
    has no status.
    Class 2B Lukio7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    340
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yep, reporting in..49STRC2, Vocation AOSS

    Currently still a trainee at Air Force School. 3 more mths to go...

  4. #4
    DM
    is pretending to be a
    SBF Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,962
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    me

    Details sold seperately
    SingaporeBikes Forum Rules & Regulations
    Please use the search function if you have a question.

  5. #5
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by m3lk3m@May 7 2005, 05:06 PM
    Yep, reporting in..49STRC2, Vocation AOSS

    Currently still a trainee at Air Force School. 3 more mths to go...
    wOW..... iF i not servicing my MOS, 3 more months I ORD.....it's been 10 yrs already......time flies

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

  6. #6
    archenemy
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters archenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,520
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    used to be from the air force lah...can join or not?
    Don't mess with old farts. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.
    Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

    Proud owner of an Opel Combo 1.7 DTI

  7. #7
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by archenemy@May 8 2005, 01:11 PM
    used to be from the air force lah...can join or not?
    Someday... all of us will become 'used to be in the air force' people.

    Of course you should join in. Mebbe some of those who just signed up can learn some good things and also some bad things from you. Heheheh.

    Just out of curiousity.. what was your previous squadron?


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

  8. #8
    archenemy
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters archenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,520
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Raptor@May 8 2005, 01:27 PM
    Someday... all of us will become 'used to be in the air force' people.

    Of course you should join in. Mebbe some of those who just signed up can learn some good things and also some bad things from you. Heheheh.

    Just out of curiousity.. what was your previous squadron?
    dont be mistaken ah..i was only an NSF..but i had seen my fair share of the RSAF...

    was from CAB, then due to some unforseen circumstances, was transferred to 160 SQN.
    Don't mess with old farts. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.
    Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

    Proud owner of an Opel Combo 1.7 DTI

  9. #9
    Lukio7
    has no status.
    Class 2B Lukio7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    340
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by NoLogicOne@May 8 2005, 01:08 PM
    wOW..... iF i not servicing my MOS, 3 more months I ORD.....it's been 10 yrs already......time flies
    What about the warrent officer phase? I understand not much of a percentage of regulars get to sign the PP2 contract..in fact, most of my instructors from AFS will ORD once I pass out...mind if I ask what's your plan??

    It sux to know I will be jobless 10yrs down the road, unless I'm offered PP2...

  10. #10
    ET
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer ET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    9,391
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by m3lk3m@May 8 2005, 02:15 PM
    What about the warrent officer phase? I understand not much of a percentage of regulars get to sign the PP2 contract..in fact, most of my instructors from AFS will ORD once I pass out...mind if I ask what's your plan??

    It sux to know I will be jobless 10yrs down the road, unless I'm offered PP2...
    49ST rider? riding what bike?

    if you notice my signature and my bike..you should noe who i am ahr...hahaha.. 57 OMT report...AOSS, guess i will see you in the AOSS basic course...

  11. #11
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    mi from 125sqn
    super puma dcc

     

     
  12. #12
    cure75
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters cure75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,685
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i'm from SBAB too
    hahahahahah

  13. #13
    Lukio7
    has no status.
    Class 2B Lukio7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    340
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Stuntlover@May 8 2005, 02:30 PM
    49ST rider? riding what bike?

    if you notice my signature and my bike..you should noe who i am ahr...hahaha.. 57 OMT report...AOSS, guess i will see you in the AOSS basic course...
    school mates huh...

    Currently I'm not riding, waiting for my 2a tp which is coming tues, 10 May..Most likely we dont know each other yet, cause i seldom walk pass the parking lots. But I'll be sure to say HI once I get my bike..provided I pass TP...

  14. #14
    Raptor
    MotorSports.. I am the boss and worker.
    SBF Moderator Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Three Doors Down.
    Posts
    6,801
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by m3lk3m@May 8 2005, 02:15 PM
    What about the warrent officer phase? I understand not much of a percentage of regulars get to sign the PP2 contract..in fact, most of my instructors from AFS will ORD once I pass out...mind if I ask what's your plan??

    It sux to know I will be jobless 10yrs down the road, unless I'm offered PP2...
    Whether at the ten years you will be jobless or not depends alot on your own efforts.

    Ask NoLogicOne. Although he is not getting PP2.. he won't be jobless that easily. He has made use of his time in the airforce to further his own qualifications to increase his market value.


    FAA licenced motorcycle mechanic

    Add me: http://www.facebook.com/raptormotorsports

  15. #15
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by cure75@May 8 2005, 02:43 PM
    i'm from SBAB too
    hahahahahah
    then maybe i c u b4
    see anyone familiar in my signature n thats mi

  16. #16
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by katana777@May 8 2005, 02:41 PM
    mi from 125sqn
    super puma dcc
    Whoa!!!! My previous aircraft type.......I used to be from MLMS. Lee HH knows me. Encik Terry knows me too. Lau HS also knows me, ha ha.....too many ppl in 125Sqn. Even Christin too..... The red bike in SHMS now......is me.

    Love the Pumas......still.

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

  17. #17
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by cure75@May 8 2005, 02:43 PM
    i'm from SBAB too
    hahahahahah
    Which section??? What bike??? If you are ALS, I'm the irritating rattling bike...... 125Sqn also got one too......the bigger version.

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

  18. #18
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Raptor@May 8 2005, 03:44 PM
    Whether at the ten years you will be jobless or not depends alot on your own efforts.

    Ask NoLogicOne. Although he is not getting PP2.. he won't be jobless that easily. He has made use of his time in the airforce to further his own qualifications to increase his market value.
    m3lk3m

    Raptor is right. Yup....."outsiders" can laugh at us, saying we regulars have no job experiences. However, if we know how to "market" ourselves, they would be so surprised we are actually very "value added" individuals who could easily be a good co ordinator, a good WITS leader, and definately a safety officer as added perks..... We perform such task day in day out, that we do not find them as something "special" to the outside ppl.

    My ex colleagues are doing fine when they ord after the 1st contract.

    Dun worry, and learn as much as you can. The only setback would be an individual who has gave up constant learning.....

    I was a bit disappointed when I was not eligible for PP2, but I'm sure I would not be jobless, or have to sell my bike, ha ha..... Life goes on.

    However, you have to be inline with the ever changing pace of the organisation. Policies keep changing.......maybe PP2 will be easier to secure in future. Who knows? Dun let it affect you.

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

  19. #19
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by NoLogicOne@May 9 2005, 02:18 AM
    Whoa!!!! My previous aircraft type.......I used to be from MLMS. Lee HH knows me. Encik Terry knows me too. Lau HS also knows me, ha ha.....too many ppl in 125Sqn. Even Christin too..... The red bike in SHMS now......is me.

    Love the Pumas......still.
    every person u mention all i know one
    lol, i'm the guy in 2nd from the right in my signature, u know mi? mi lim ck
    the guy in the center is from SBAB/ACNF, think u know him also

  20. #20
    Lukio7
    has no status.
    Class 2B Lukio7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    340
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by NoLogicOne@May 9 2005, 02:33 AM
    m3lk3m

    Raptor is right. Yup....."outsiders" can laugh at us, saying we regulars have no job experiences. However, if we know how to "market" ourselves, they would be so surprised we are actually very "value added" individuals who could easily be a good co ordinator, a good WITS leader, and definately a safety officer as added perks..... We perform such task day in day out, that we do not find them as something "special" to the outside ppl.

    My ex colleagues are doing fine when they ord after the 1st contract.

    Dun worry, and learn as much as you can. The only setback would be an individual who has gave up constant learning.....

    I was a bit disappointed when I was not eligible for PP2, but I'm sure I would not be jobless, or have to sell my bike, ha ha..... Life goes on.

    However, you have to be inline with the ever changing pace of the organisation. Policies keep changing.......maybe PP2 will be easier to secure in future. Who knows? Dun let it affect you.
    I'm sure you are speaking from experience, point taken!! Could be due to too much negative comments around which might juz affect me a little bit..haa... In fact I was quite surprise when a WO told me (my class) how to manage our finances, spent intelligently and save up for the coming 10 yrs, it seems like pointing to me PP2 is not quite reachable..perhaps...

  21. #21
    Lukio7
    has no status.
    Class 2B Lukio7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    340
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Raptor@May 8 2005, 03:44 PM
    Whether at the ten years you will be jobless or not depends alot on your own efforts.

    Ask NoLogicOne. Although he is not getting PP2.. he won't be jobless that easily. He has made use of his time in the airforce to further his own qualifications to increase his market value.
    Definately a need to increase self market value, I've heard of regulars studying for their part time degrees during their stay in RSAF. Now i'm woundering how this can be done with the policy which requires us to be 24hrs "operational ready"?
    But I'm sure since many have done and walk the path before, with some planning and perhaps a flexible part time degree schedule...

     

     
  22. #22
    wX
    has no status.
    TeePee wX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Ikea is my backyard
    Posts
    4,954
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    163sqn here

  23. #23
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by katana777@May 9 2005, 02:47 AM
    every person u mention all i know one
    lol, i'm the guy in 2nd from the right in my signature, u know mi? mi lim ck
    the guy in the center is from SBAB/ACNF, think u know him also
    Yups.....reognised you already. The RC guy is Tealeaf. CBRF4i

    I'm Ho WS.

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

  24. #24
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by m3lk3m@May 9 2005, 03:38 PM
    Definately a need to increase self market value, I've heard of regulars studying for their part time degrees during their stay in RSAF. Now i'm woundering how this can be done with the policy which requires us to be 24hrs "operational ready"?
    But I'm sure since many have done and walk the path before, with some planning and perhaps a flexible part time degree schedule...
    All depends on your units, and section. If you are working at a shift work basics, likely you have to look at weekends class options. Those who managed to get their degrees are normally 8 - 5 dayshift.

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

  25. #25
    BuZZBeaM
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer BuZZBeaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    5,335
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by NoLogicOne@May 9 2005, 02:21 AM
    Which section??? What bike??? If you are ALS, I'm the irritating rattling bike...... 125Sqn also got one too......the bigger version.
    din noe there's another duke in sbab..
    abit restricted to go there


    *~it's not WHAT u ride, it's HOW u ride~*

  26. #26
    archenemy
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters archenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,520
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by wX@May 9 2005, 05:38 PM
    163sqn here
    eh...i was from 160 SQN...

    did you go to LLRS duty on tekong before?
    Don't mess with old farts. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.
    Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

    Proud owner of an Opel Combo 1.7 DTI

  27. #27
    wX
    has no status.
    TeePee wX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Ikea is my backyard
    Posts
    4,954
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by archenemy@May 10 2005, 12:07 AM
    eh...i was from 160 SQN...

    did you go to LLRS duty on tekong before?
    nope. i was usually at the other place

  28. #28
    archenemy
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters archenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,520
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ahhh...okok...chances of meeting u there was slim then...
    Don't mess with old farts. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.
    Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

    Proud owner of an Opel Combo 1.7 DTI

  29. #29
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by BuZZBeaM@May 9 2005, 07:37 PM
    din noe there's another duke in sbab..
    abit restricted to go there
    125 got meh?

  30. #30
    cure75
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters cure75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,685
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi buzzbeam u from sbab too har
    funny why restricted to go there

  31. #31
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by katana777@May 10 2005, 05:09 AM
    125 got meh?
    Dunno, Mark Lai (ACS) told me he saw one, and asked me.....I saw one red with white strip 996 I think along Sembawang Rd, heading topwards 125 "secret" entrance direction. I personally seen it once and that's that.....

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

     

     
  32. #32
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by BuZZBeaM@May 9 2005, 07:37 PM
    din noe there's another duke in sbab..
    abit restricted to go there
    From??? What you mean "another"??? You or the one in 125sqn??? Getting confused.....

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

  33. #33
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    125 got 1 red one n is rode by reservist

  34. #34
    xiao_p
    Zzzz
    SBF Lacer xiao_p's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Outta this world
    Posts
    6,946
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by katana777@May 10 2005, 07:48 PM
    125 got 1 red one n is rode by reservist
    well ur gonna be a reservist urself soon isn't it
    so will u come back on a fazer1 or?


    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. --- by Winston Churchill (1874 -1965)

    Always expect the unexpected!

    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

    Driving on the highway is not a competition. It is a cooperation, the sharing of a limited resource. --- Matt Reed

    STOC #5806

  35. #35
    ah_neng
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ask lemon
    Posts
    1,691
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by archenemy@May 10 2005, 12:07 AM
    eh...i was from 160 SQN...

    did you go to LLRS duty on tekong before?
    i was from 160... LLRS.. haha... stands for lie low, rest and slp.. thatt was yrs ago lor... we really go there to slp thru the week man... miss the sispec hor fun...
    an enemy of an enemy is your fren

  36. #36
    ah_neng
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ask lemon
    Posts
    1,691
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by wX@May 9 2005, 05:38 PM
    163sqn here
    u which batch wan? u noe LTA tee? ride TL wan...
    an enemy of an enemy is your fren

  37. #37
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by katana777@May 10 2005, 07:48 PM
    125 got 1 red one n is rode by reservist
    Ohhhh......Thanks for the info, ha ha......Till the day Mark get his bike done up, I'll be the only one.....rattling away.

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

  38. #38
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by xiao_p@May 10 2005, 10:00 PM
    well ur gonna be a reservist urself soon isn't it
    so will u come back on a fazer1 or?
    Maybe come back in a private chopper......kekeke

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

  39. #39
    cure75
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters cure75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,685
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hahahahhahaha
    come come to my sqn we train pilot
    hahahahahah

  40. #40
    katana777
    always HUAT ARR
    SBF Lacer katana777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,915
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by xiao_p@May 10 2005, 10:00 PM
    well ur gonna be a reservist urself soon isn't it
    so will u come back on a fazer1 or?
    mi walk to camp when reservist

    now rotting at hme for the past 2wks liao...

  41. #41
    archenemy
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters archenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,520
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ah_neng@May 11 2005, 12:19 AM
    i was from 160... LLRS.. haha... stands for lie low, rest and slp.. thatt was yrs ago lor... we really go there to slp thru the week man... miss the sispec hor fun...
    you are from radar huh?
    Don't mess with old farts. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.
    Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

    Proud owner of an Opel Combo 1.7 DTI

     

     
  42. #42
    ahbao
    has no status.
    Class 2B ahbao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    where the tp wun go
    Posts
    366
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    3DA anyone?
    You don't always have to get it right the first time.....

    "I haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law."

    "Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent."

  43. #43
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by cure75@May 11 2005, 02:31 AM
    hahahahhahaha
    come come to my sqn we train pilot
    hahahahahah
    123Sqn??? Or 124Sqn??? I always forget numbers one, ha ha.....not from AS550 that's why dun really care.....My seniors still can tell what's F16Sqn, CharlieSqn, blah blah blah.......I hear and forget always.

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

  44. #44
    wX
    has no status.
    TeePee wX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Ikea is my backyard
    Posts
    4,954
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ah_neng@May 11 2005, 12:20 AM
    u which batch wan? u noe LTA tee? ride TL wan...
    ya i know. ah siong mah. he's my fu comd~ hahaha

  45. #45
    ah_neng
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ask lemon
    Posts
    1,691
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by archenemy@May 11 2005, 11:51 AM
    you are from radar huh?
    i from signal.. u still in 160? if so, u go ard ask the rdr ppl noe the most on signaller in aoe.. and they will noe who
    an enemy of an enemy is your fren

  46. #46
    ah_neng
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ask lemon
    Posts
    1,691
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by wX@May 11 2005, 04:43 PM
    ya i know. ah siong mah. he's my fu comd~ hahaha
    u still in service ah? 'b' flt? last time tekong is heaven for bravo until alpha come in to rotate... disturb my peaceful life during my weekday holiday chalet...
    an enemy of an enemy is your fren

  47. #47
    archenemy
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters archenemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,520
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ah_neng@May 11 2005, 10:24 PM
    i from signal.. u still in 160? if so, u go ard ask the rdr ppl noe the most on signaller in aoe.. and they will noe who
    signals?
    i was also from signals leh...

    but i ORD already...you still serving?
    Don't mess with old farts. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.
    Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

    Proud owner of an Opel Combo 1.7 DTI

  48. #48
    wX
    has no status.
    TeePee wX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Ikea is my backyard
    Posts
    4,954
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ah_neng@May 11 2005, 10:26 PM
    u still in service ah? 'b' flt? last time tekong is heaven for bravo until alpha come in to rotate... disturb my peaceful life during my weekday holiday chalet...
    sad to say, he is in alpha flight~

  49. #49
    NoLogicOne
    has no status.
    TeePee NoLogicOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wrong Lines, Gravel Traps...
    Posts
    3,965
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So which Signal Sqn went Medan recently for the Nias earthquake???

    flowers: 1979-2007 (Gilera Runner, Honda Varadero, Ducati 999, Yamaha 05 R6)
    #48 Shoya Tomizawa: 05 Sep 10
    LollyPop: 1983-2011
    #58 Marco Simoncelli, 20 January 1987 - 23 October 2011 Sepang GP

  50. #50
    ah_neng
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    ask lemon
    Posts
    1,691
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by archenemy@May 11 2005, 11:42 PM
    signals?
    i was also from signals leh...

    but i ORD already...you still serving?
    im a cso... a few yrs then change 1 set... whose ur ps? i ord more than 1 yr liao... going for my 2nd incamp trhis sept
    an enemy of an enemy is your fren

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •