User Tag List

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 2182

Thread: [Groups] HONDA CB750 / CB1000 / CB1300

  1. #201
    Black Rain
    is flying in a deep blue dream...
    Class 2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Upp Thomson Road
    Posts
    1,224
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Originally posted by William Tan@Oct 17 2005, 04:22 PM
    This Friday, i will be at pitstop again before moving off to another destination....
    anyone interested?
    Hey Will!

    Would like to tag along but got house husband duties. Got to take care of my prince and princess. Better half working late.

    By the way, how's your bike? Better I hope?

    God Bless!
    Don't tell God you have a big problem. Tell the problem you have a big God!

  2. #202
    William Tan
    has no status.
    Kruzers William Tan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    1,730
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Stiil in the shops man..
    Still in the shops.

    well, taking his time is better than a rushed job no?

     

     
  3. #203
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by duckit@Oct 17 2005, 03:18 AM
    wah , thats a cool lookin piece of sai tao ...
    where got sell those type of farring ahhh??? anybody knows???


  4. #204
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by raden@Oct 20 2005, 08:28 PM
    where got sell those type of farring ahhh??? anybody knows???

    how come no response ahhh ???


  5. #205
    ricky10
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    47
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  6. #206
    gargantua
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    809
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone know of any nighthawk for sale? In the mood for nighthawking a little..
    "Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing"

  7. #207
    Black Rain
    is flying in a deep blue dream...
    Class 2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Upp Thomson Road
    Posts
    1,224
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Fellas,

    How's everybody doing? Hope all is well. Sorry tha I have not been able to set a date for our first meet as I have been pretty busy with my work and family.

    Anyway, I have a question and I hope one you guys can answer it. Everytime when I throttle up to move of from first gear, there seems to be a flat spot like the fuel is not getting fed to the carbs. Anyone can assist?
    Don't tell God you have a big problem. Tell the problem you have a big God!

  8. #208
    William Tan
    has no status.
    Kruzers William Tan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    1,730
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Rainman@Oct 28 2005, 07:01 PM
    Hi Fellas,

    How's everybody doing? Hope all is well. Sorry tha I have not been able to set a date for our first meet as I have been pretty busy with my work and family.

    Anyway, I have a question and I hope one you guys can answer it. Everytime when I throttle up to move of from first gear, there seems to be a flat spot like the fuel is not getting fed to the carbs. Anyone can assist?
    Hey man... Could be your air filter choked or that your carbs need some washing.

    The original air filter will set you back around 40 bucks and cleaning of carbs will be around 75 bucks.

    Another thing could be your spark plugs too.. When was the last time you changed your spark plugs?

    Let me know when you're free. We could bring it down to Rosli's for a checkup.


    And I got my bike back!! Finally! Click here to see by bike disemboweled.

  9. #209
    Black Rain
    is flying in a deep blue dream...
    Class 2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Upp Thomson Road
    Posts
    1,224
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by William Tan@Oct 28 2005, 08:47 PM
    Hey man... Could be your air filter choked or that your carbs need some washing.

    The original air filter will set you back around 40 bucks and cleaning of carbs will be around 75 bucks.

    Another thing could be your spark plugs too.. When was the last time you changed your spark plugs?

    Let me know when you're free. We could bring it down to Rosli's for a checkup.


    And I got my bike back!! Finally! Click here to see by bike disemboweled.
    Hi Will,

    Thanks for the feedback. Yup! Took a look at the air filter. Its choke. My plugs were change 5mths ago but no prob from them.

    Saw the pics of your ride. Please do tell me what's the total damage for dropping the engine. Most of us would probably like to know.

    God Bless!
    Don't tell God you have a big problem. Tell the problem you have a big God!

  10. #210
    Throttle
    needs a holiday
    SBF Lacer Throttle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    11,953
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the first model of the Honda CB750 exhibited at this year's TMS


  11. #211
    Black Rain
    is flying in a deep blue dream...
    Class 2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Upp Thomson Road
    Posts
    1,224
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Throttle@Oct 30 2005, 10:19 AM
    the first model of the Honda CB750 exhibited at this year's TMS

    Hey Throttle!

    Thanks for the picture. I remember this machine that my cousin owned in the late 70's. When I was 6yrs old, I used to climb on top of it and pretend I was blasting it down a highway and dreamt that one day I would own one of these machines when I grew up.

    Well, now I own a 2002 model!!!!!!
    Don't tell God you have a big problem. Tell the problem you have a big God!

     

     
  12. #212
    Throttle
    needs a holiday
    SBF Lacer Throttle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    11,953
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    no prob, i've always wanted a classic CB but settled for the thunderbird instead at the end.

    classics will live forever while the others fade away.


  13. #213
    c y au
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    239
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi guys,
    i m riding a cb1000 of cos old version la.year 98 so far not so bad satisfied with the comsumtion bout 18km/litre and maintainence not much diff from super 4.
    can organisesome outing or wat??????the cb13 looks good,hopefully got chance to own it but so far comfortable with my cb1.

  14. #214
    c y au
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    239
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by gargantua@Oct 24 2005, 11:36 AM
    anyone know of any nighthawk for sale? In the mood for nighthawking a little..
    hi gargantua n all the cb750 riders,
    i just came across ur page,i m riding cb1000 98 model old bike,staying in west area,dun noe if can join the cb 750 riders or not for coming meet up.
    gargantua,i saw a nighthawk 750 at as phoon changi rd bout a month back but i dun noe if the bike is still there.chk it oout or call them at 67470770.
    ok guys,keep in touch wif ur again.take care.

  15. #215
    Black Rain
    is flying in a deep blue dream...
    Class 2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Upp Thomson Road
    Posts
    1,224
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by c y au@Oct 31 2005, 11:21 PM
    hi gargantua n all the cb750 riders,
    i just came across ur page,i m riding cb1000 98 model old bike,staying in west area,dun noe if can join the cb 750 riders or not for coming meet up.
    gargantua,i saw a nighthawk 750 at as phoon changi rd bout a month back but i dun noe if the bike is still there.chk it oout or call them at 67470770.
    ok guys,keep in touch wif ur again.take care.
    Hi CY Au,

    Welcome to this post. No problem for you to join us. We haven't decided when we are going to meet for the first time as most of us are tied down with family and work commitments. Please do watch this post for updates.

    God Bless and Safe Riding!
    Don't tell God you have a big problem. Tell the problem you have a big God!

  16. #216
    Black Rain
    is flying in a deep blue dream...
    Class 2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Upp Thomson Road
    Posts
    1,224
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by c y au@Oct 31 2005, 11:21 PM
    gargantua,i saw a nighthawk 750 at as phoon changi rd bout a month back but i dun noe if the bike is still there.chk it oout or call them at 67470770.
    Regarding the CB750 at AS Phoon Changi, I found out that this bike got involved in a major accident (thank God rider is ok) and most parts of the bike has been rebuilt.
    Don't tell God you have a big problem. Tell the problem you have a big God!

  17. #217
    c y au
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    239
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi guys,
    sorry bout that i dun noe that bike got accident b4 cos e bike i m riding now i bought from a s phoon changi.just that i saw that bike there when i was at the shop.so far u guys got any plan to meet up????

  18. #218
    honda1300
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore (East)
    Posts
    123
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i knew there is another uncle who rode the new cb13.. will be meeting up with him soon. last time tried to find class2 super4 riders here but unable to.. so glad dat now more are appearing. we shall organise an outing soon

    talking about the new bol dor cb13, damn cheo. if i got the $$$ sure upgrade one. bike from mah cost about 22k. insurance will be another 3-4k depend on your age
    2001-3 TA200
    2004-9 Super4 Cb13

  19. #219
    Huggable
    has no status.
    Class 2 Huggable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    1,451
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Huggable was looking at an used CB1k, but the seat height was just too high for me. So too bad...

  20. #220
    Black Rain
    is flying in a deep blue dream...
    Class 2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Upp Thomson Road
    Posts
    1,224
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by c y au@Nov 4 2005, 07:06 PM
    hi guys,
    sorry bout that i dun noe that bike got accident b4 cos e bike i m riding now i bought from a s phoon changi.just that i saw that bike there when i was at the shop.so far u guys got any plan to meet up????
    Hey bro!

    My bike also from AS Phoon! Anyway, it's the holiday period now so most of us might be busy with travel, family outings etc. I myself am busy too! Just stay tune to this thread for any updates.

    God Bless!
    Don't tell God you have a big problem. Tell the problem you have a big God!

  21. #221
    honda1300
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore (East)
    Posts
    123
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    cb1 seat high? wait till u see cb13 one.. juz slightly higher. not too sure about bol dor version though
    2001-3 TA200
    2004-9 Super4 Cb13

     

     
  22. #222
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by honda1300@Nov 6 2005, 12:09 AM
    cb1 seat high? wait till u see cb13 one.. juz slightly higher. not too sure about bol dor version though
    according to the pics above, i am interested in the S4 head farrings [ not the top pics but the 2nd last one ] u got any idea which shop selling it ahh cos i wanna buy lah...Anybody knows??? need HELP ??????

    thanks

  23. #223
    c y au
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    239
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by honda1300@Nov 4 2005, 07:37 PM
    i knew there is another uncle who rode the new cb13.. will be meeting up with him soon. last time tried to find class2 super4 riders here but unable to.. so glad dat now more are appearing. we shall organise an outing soon

    talking about the new bol dor cb13, damn cheo. if i got the $$$ sure upgrade one. bike from mah cost about 22k. insurance will be another 3-4k depend on your age
    hi pal,
    how r u?thks for the PM.hopefully meet up with ur soon.anything can contact me at 81285733.so far i never see the new cb13 yet .old bike is carb n wat i know new bike is injection.ur cb1 is which year n japan or euro model?how long u ride the bike?encounter ny major problem???

  24. #224
    c y au
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    239
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Huggable@Nov 4 2005, 11:49 PM
    Huggable was looking at an used CB1k, but the seat height was just too high for me. So too bad...
    hi huggable,
    i did pm u n there is one cb1 for sale i think u can see at the bikes for sale column.don worry bout the seat more worry bout the weight of the bike at the beginning cos lots of diff compare to super 4 400.i m 1.65 m but so far quite ok n my fren is slightly shorter than me but he rode that bike for few yrs liao so far so good.

  25. #225
    c y au
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    239
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi guys,
    no problem.i just look out see when is the meet up sess .

  26. #226
    MrLau
    has no status.
    SBF Moderator MrLau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,822
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by c y au@Nov 6 2005, 11:23 AM
    how r u?thks for the PM.hopefully meet up with ur soon.
    Well, let meet up at the Super4 monthly outing.

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index....0&#entry2351813

    Also can invite, the CB750, CB1000, CB500......

    Make the whole CB family there...
    ** Be smart, ride safely, stay legal **

    Please read the << Street Smart >> thread.

  27. #227
    MrLau
    has no status.
    SBF Moderator MrLau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,822
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by raden@Nov 6 2005, 07:35 AM
    according to the pics above, i am interested in the S4 head farrings [ not the top pics but the 2nd last one ] u got any idea which shop selling it ahh cos i wanna buy lah...Anybody knows??? need HELP ??????

    thanks
    Those fairing are import from Japan, not sure what brand is that, need to modify alot thing to fix that.

    You can check this online catalog :

    Plot Online Catalog 05-06
    ** Be smart, ride safely, stay legal **

    Please read the << Street Smart >> thread.

  28. #228
    MrLau
    has no status.
    SBF Moderator MrLau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,822
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone interested to meet up at the monthly S4 gathering ?

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index....0&#entry2351813

    Let gather all CB family....
    ** Be smart, ride safely, stay legal **

    Please read the << Street Smart >> thread.

  29. #229
    c y au
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    239
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MrLau@Nov 6 2005, 11:45 AM
    Well, let meet up at the Super4 monthly outing.

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index....0&#entry2351813

    Also can invite, the CB750, CB1000, CB500......

    Make the whole CB family there...
    hi,
    so u r the one riding cb13 is it?how is it?should be great i guess..so far i see not many names at the super4 outing list,rite??

  30. #230
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MrLau@Nov 6 2005, 11:53 AM
    Those fairing are import from Japan, not sure what brand is that, need to modify alot thing to fix that.

    You can check this online catalog :

    Plot Online Catalog 05-06
    can u give me the website name cos i cannot click the catalog u had given me lah

    thanks &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;


  31. #231
    Huggable
    has no status.
    Class 2 Huggable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    1,451
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The link for the head fairling is at :
    http://www.plotonline.com/catalog/05...log/index.html

     

     
  32. #232
    Huggable
    has no status.
    Class 2 Huggable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    1,451
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by c y au@Nov 6 2005, 11:32 AM
    hi huggable,
    i did pm u n there is one cb1 for sale i think u can see at the bikes for sale column.don worry bout the seat more worry bout the weight of the bike at the beginning cos lots of diff compare to super 4 400.i m 1.65 m but so far quite ok n my fren is slightly shorter than me but he rode that bike for few yrs liao so far so good.
    I&#39;m slightly taller than you, but maybe my legs are shorter?

    Anyway will check out the classified section&#33;

  33. #233
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Huggable@Nov 6 2005, 03:25 PM
    The link for the head fairling is at :
    http://www.plotonline.com/catalog/05...log/index.html
    i check the website u had given me but there is no such mention farringlah bro???

    izzit possible to buy the local ones or maybe i can bought from any shop in singapore??? any idea ???

  34. #234
    William Tan
    has no status.
    Kruzers William Tan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    1,730
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just came back from Phuket on my bike.

    Left early Sunday morn @ midnight, arrived Hatyai at 11am.

    Left the next day monday morn @ 9am, arrived at Phuket @ 4pm.

    Left phuket Thurs afternoon @ 12pm, arrived Hatyai at 8pm.

    Left Hatyai Saturday morn, arrived at Singapore @ 2am...


    Phuket is wonderful&#33; We almost did not want to leave and just stay another night&#33; It was just eating and sleeping and just chilling&#33;

    And if any of y&#39;ll are planning to bring your CBs for touring, there&#39;s nothing to worry about. I travelled at a constant speed of about 140km/h sometimes opening up to 160km/h. Bike is still smooth and running well, except for the dead battery and leaking fork on the left.

    Yet to upload the photos, but will let y&#39;ll know when its up.

  35. #235
    Black Rain
    is flying in a deep blue dream...
    Class 2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Upp Thomson Road
    Posts
    1,224
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by William Tan@Nov 8 2005, 07:39 AM
    Just came back from Phuket on my bike.

    Left early Sunday morn @ midnight, arrived Hatyai at 11am.

    Left the next day monday morn @ 9am, arrived at Phuket @ 4pm.

    Left phuket Thurs afternoon @ 12pm, arrived Hatyai at 8pm.

    Left Hatyai Saturday morn, arrived at Singapore @ 2am...


    Phuket is wonderful&#33; We almost did not want to leave and just stay another night&#33; It was just eating and sleeping and just chilling&#33;

    And if any of y&#39;ll are planning to bring your CBs for touring, there&#39;s nothing to worry about. I travelled at a constant speed of about 140km/h sometimes opening up to 160km/h. Bike is still smooth and running well, except for the dead battery and leaking fork on the left.

    Yet to upload the photos, but will let y&#39;ll know when its up.
    Welcome back bro&#33;

    Thank God you are safe and all is well&#33; Yes, please do post your pictures up.

    God Bless&#33;
    Don&#39;t tell God you have a big problem. Tell the problem you have a big God&#33;

  36. #236
    c y au
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    239
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Huggable@Nov 6 2005, 03:27 PM
    I&#39;m slightly taller than you, but maybe my legs are shorter?

    Anyway will check out the classified section&#33;
    hi there,
    u manage to get the cb1k from classified?or the bike sold?just curious....

  37. #237
    MrLau
    has no status.
    SBF Moderator MrLau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,822
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by raden@Nov 8 2005, 07:39 AM
    i check the website u had given me but there is no such mention farringlah bro???

    izzit possible to buy the local ones or maybe i can bought from any shop in singapore??? any idea ???
    Actually, I also dont know where they get those fairing, they got any kind of fairing (probably not available in SG), and modify to install it.

    Sorry I have not info on those....

    They can even even fix a KTM head fairing &#33;&#33;&#33;

    ** Be smart, ride safely, stay legal **

    Please read the << Street Smart >> thread.

  38. #238
    MrLau
    has no status.
    SBF Moderator MrLau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,822
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by c y au@Nov 6 2005, 12:07 PM
    hi,
    so u r the one riding cb13 is it?how is it?should be great i guess..so far i see not many names at the super4 outing list,rite??
    Most of ppl dont put name, but the attendance can up to 70 bikes...
    ** Be smart, ride safely, stay legal **

    Please read the << Street Smart >> thread.

  39. #239
    honda1300
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore (East)
    Posts
    123
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    finally a gathering for class2 super4 riders&#33;&#33; been hoping to organise one for a long time.. well, it&#39;s an unofficial one so we are joining the rest of super4. also probably there are not many of them out there. hope to see u guys there
    2001-3 TA200
    2004-9 Super4 Cb13

  40. #240
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MrLau@Nov 8 2005, 11:23 PM
    Actually, I also dont know where they get those fairing, they got any kind of fairing (probably not available in SG), and modify to install it.

    Sorry I have not info on those....

    They can even even fix a KTM head fairing &#33;&#33;&#33;

    thanks for the reply....but initially i prefer more on the one that i mentioned to u earlier...So can u drop me an email if u encounters any shop selling those type of farring??? my email add is al_hikam@yahoo.com

    THANKS Mr Lau

  41. #241
    ongcs
    has no status.
    P Plate ongcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    98
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome back William. And post the pics&#33;

    Psalm 144:3-4
    O LORD, what is man that you regard him, the son of man that you think of him?
    Man is like a breath; his days are like a passing shadow.

     

     
  42. #242
    Huggable
    has no status.
    Class 2 Huggable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    1,451
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by c y au@Nov 8 2005, 10:13 PM
    hi there,
    u manage to get the cb1k from classified?or the bike sold?just curious....
    Bike sold already. S&#036;3.5k with 1 yr to go.

  43. #243
    MrLau
    has no status.
    SBF Moderator MrLau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,822
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by honda1300@Nov 8 2005, 11:45 PM
    finally a gathering for class2 super4 riders&#33;&#33; been hoping to organise one for a long time.. well, it&#39;s an unofficial one so we are joining the rest of super4. also probably there are not many of them out there. hope to see u guys there
    Just realised I got company D&D on 19-Nov-05....

    ** Be smart, ride safely, stay legal **

    Please read the << Street Smart >> thread.

  44. #244
    anodise57
    sells bulbs, horns, foggies
    SBF CB400s anodise57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    12,765
    Feedback Score
    85 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mr Lau... D&D siam a bit la... come outing la..... See all th BIG S4s... heheheheh come come come..... .come come come...

  45. #245
    c y au
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    239
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Huggable@Nov 9 2005, 11:09 AM
    Bike sold already. S&#036;3.5k with 1 yr to go.
    wa,
    so fast ah.i thought noly ad or a while.then got to look out la.i know got 1 more from shop but dun know sold or not??at kaki bukit excel.can chk it out but i call n ask b4 selling at 6.5k coe i think till 2011 or wat i cant remember.

  46. #246
    MrLau
    has no status.
    SBF Moderator MrLau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,822
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mugen CB1300SB.



    Moriwaki CB1300

    ** Be smart, ride safely, stay legal **

    Please read the << Street Smart >> thread.

  47. #247
    Huggable
    has no status.
    Class 2 Huggable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    1,451
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome back William&#33;

    *and Huggable starting to turn into a giraffe*

  48. #248
    anodise57
    sells bulbs, horns, foggies
    SBF CB400s anodise57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    12,765
    Feedback Score
    85 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mugen???? steady pun bi bi .....

  49. #249
    William Tan
    has no status.
    Kruzers William Tan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    1,730
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I did not really take much photos and the photos in my phone are yet to be uploaded yet.

    Meantime, take a look at the photos from my friend&#39;s camera.

    photos

  50. #250
    Huggable
    has no status.
    Class 2 Huggable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    1,451
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks for sharing&#33;

    Interesting trip. But you did you guys have to change to Kup kia?

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •