User Tag List

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 3547

Thread: === Choa Chu Kang ===

  1. #101
    Sgbiker23
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,944
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Originally posted by Lass@Jun 30 2005, 08:36 AM
    haha come here n clock post nobody knows mah
    wat a idea from u.............. soon u going to be ban from posting

  2. #102
    Z^^kia
    has no status.
    TeePee Z^^kia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    West
    Posts
    3,712
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I hate THOSE malay Bikes that always so noisy at the middle of the night around CCK around!!!! a******~~~
    All you need to know about GSR 400/600, be it buying, maintaining or modding, please refer to GSR 600 Thread FAQ page 281 and 282

     

     
  3. #103
    Sgbiker23
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,944
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Z^^kia@Jul 1 2005, 04:15 PM
    I hate THOSE malay Bikes that always so noisy at the middle of the night around CCK around!!!! a******~~~
    which blk r u staying

  4. #104
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Sgbiker23@Jul 1 2005, 08:41 AM
    wat a idea from u.............. soon u going to be ban from posting
    heehee joking nia

  5. #105
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Z^^kia@Jul 1 2005, 04:15 PM
    I hate THOSE malay Bikes that always so noisy at the middle of the night around CCK around!!!! a******~~~
    haha hv they moved to cck liao? last time my plc here always got one, got big big grp, got wave grp and even harley grp. my hse facing junction watever grp oso can see n hear. that time got TP rounding here then stopped a few bikes after that rather quiet ard here liao keke

  6. #106
    ddaniel
    has no status.
    Class 2 ddaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,230
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Lass@Jul 2 2005, 10:17 PM
    haha hv they moved to cck liao? last time my plc here always got one, got big big grp, got wave grp and even harley grp. my hse facing junction watever grp oso can see n hear. that time got TP rounding here then stopped a few bikes after that rather quiet ard here liao keke
    u stay which blk?
    we are students in the day, brothers at nite

  7. #107
    twc
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    321
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi there..
    i live in CCK too..
    there's a grp of bikers who seem to enjoy meeting up after 12midnite..
    i agree..
    they r really loud n nerve racking..

  8. #108
    Sgbiker23
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,944
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ahchin@Jul 3 2005, 12:02 AM
    hi there..
    i live in CCK too..
    there's a grp of bikers who seem to enjoy meeting up after 12midnite..
    i agree..
    they r really loud n nerve racking..
    ya and blow their exhaust when they move off............... 1 of them stay at blk 417.

  9. #109
    eviansg
    has no status.
    Class 2 eviansg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    1,299
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Sgbiker23@Jul 3 2005, 12:20 AM
    ya and blow their exhaust when they move off............... 1 of them stay at blk 417.
    hmmmm..... was at my friend's house near there when probably the same biker stetch his trottle.....

    sibei noisy


  10. #110
    piggyfeng
    slping is my hobby, eating is my abilty and GREEDY is my interest.
    TeePee piggyfeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    CCK
    Posts
    2,258
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    kopi session?
    bike washing session?

  11. #111
    Sgbiker23
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,944
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by eviansg@Jul 3 2005, 01:07 AM
    hmmmm..... was at my friend's house near there when probably the same biker stetch his trottle.....

    sibei noisy
    dun understand y they have to drag when they travel along tat road......... too bad last time when i am riding my busa i didnt have the chances to blow my yoshi pipe. guess i didnt cos aleast i understand how noisy my pipe is and by not blowing cos my neighbourhood to be more peaceful.

     

     
  12. #112
    Sgbiker23
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,944
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by piggyfeng@Jul 3 2005, 04:05 AM
    kopi session?
    bike washing session?
    when u org

  13. #113
    Z^^kia
    has no status.
    TeePee Z^^kia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    West
    Posts
    3,712
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    They are Mostly from PizzaHut , can see from their uniform. They meet up after their work about 11 plus at the Modil opposite Sunchine place.
    All you need to know about GSR 400/600, be it buying, maintaining or modding, please refer to GSR 600 Thread FAQ page 281 and 282

  14. #114
    Sgbiker23
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,944
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Z^^kia@Jul 3 2005, 12:24 PM
    They are Mostly from PizzaHut , can see from their uniform. They meet up after their work about 11 plus at the Modil opposite Sunchine place.
    wow there also have arh.............















    i know 7 eleven at Ave 4 also got another grp

  15. #115
    baby devil
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders baby devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    3,549
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i yishun one can cam kopo here ???




    Life is short,
    so lets enjoy life.
    and stay : )
    happy always.!~!~!

  16. #116
    eviansg
    has no status.
    Class 2 eviansg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    1,299
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by baby devil@Jul 3 2005, 03:07 PM
    i yishun one can cam kopo here ???
    can see u realli bored....

    so mani threads see your msg

    haha


  17. #117
    baby devil
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders baby devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    3,549
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ya la....
    sian....................... no ppl wan to reply mi .............




    Life is short,
    so lets enjoy life.
    and stay : )
    happy always.!~!~!

  18. #118
    eviansg
    has no status.
    Class 2 eviansg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    1,299
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Sgbiker23@Jul 3 2005, 12:33 PM
    wow there also have arh.............















    i know 7 eleven at Ave 4 also got another grp
    perhaps they are the same from the pizza hut bikers from lot 1... mostly riding NSR and KRR


  19. #119
    eviansg
    has no status.
    Class 2 eviansg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    1,299
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by baby devil@Jul 3 2005, 03:14 PM
    ya la....
    sian....................... no ppl wan to reply mi .............
    wash your bike if u got nothing to do......


  20. #120
    baby devil
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders baby devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    3,549
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wash alone also sian




    Life is short,
    so lets enjoy life.
    and stay : )
    happy always.!~!~!

  21. #121
    eviansg
    has no status.
    Class 2 eviansg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    1,299
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sibei jia lat leh

    wash bike also muz ask pple along

    so free, jio some friends go down to suntec see the SYM exhibition lor


     

     
  22. #122
    yctradingsg
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer yctradingsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    CCK
    Posts
    9,710
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    any cck outing huh? hehe

  23. #123
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ddaniel@Jul 2 2005, 11:42 PM
    u stay which blk?
    am at senja link

  24. #124
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ahchin@Jul 3 2005, 12:02 AM
    hi there..
    i live in CCK too..
    there's a grp of bikers who seem to enjoy meeting up after 12midnite..
    i agree..
    they r really loud n nerve racking..
    complain lah. perhaps TP will camp there and wait for them

  25. #125
    ddaniel
    has no status.
    Class 2 ddaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,230
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Lass@Jul 3 2005, 04:52 PM
    am at senja link
    i stay fajar there...obviously the stretch of road all the way til bukit panjang plaza junction quite gd to whack loh...in daytime not so bad..

    but obviously these riders dun even bother to use their brains to think..by reving d bike at 2-3am.its damn bloody loud...



    we are students in the day, brothers at nite

  26. #126
    eviansg
    has no status.
    Class 2 eviansg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    1,299
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    they scared pple dunNo they riding 2B bike, not class 2A and 2


  27. #127
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ddaniel@Jul 3 2005, 05:11 PM
    i stay fajar there...obviously the stretch of road all the way til bukit panjang plaza junction quite gd to whack loh...in daytime not so bad..

    but obviously these riders dun even bother to use their brains to think..by reving d bike at 2-3am.its damn bloody loud...



    yep at one stage, it's one batch after another and yeah it's always tat BP ring rd. damn....even my house carpark oso got a few jokers that treat the rd to senja grand side like race track freaking noisy

  28. #128
    ddaniel
    has no status.
    Class 2 ddaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,230
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Lass@Jul 3 2005, 05:24 PM
    yep at one stage, it's one batch after another and yeah it's always tat BP ring rd. damn....even my house carpark oso got a few jokers that treat the rd to senja grand side like race track freaking noisy
    move house loh
    hahahahha...

    heh..u stay bp, nxt time can kopi
    teckwhye/cck got quite afew krr..like don they all
    we are students in the day, brothers at nite

  29. #129
    Sgbiker23
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,944
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Lass@Jul 3 2005, 05:24 PM
    yep at one stage, it's one batch after another and yeah it's always tat BP ring rd. damn....even my house carpark oso got a few jokers that treat the rd to senja grand side like race track freaking noisy
    wahahahaha maybe they dun know the way to Pasir Gundang.

  30. #130
    ddaniel
    has no status.
    Class 2 ddaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,230
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by eviansg@Jul 3 2005, 05:16 PM
    they scared pple dunNo they riding 2B bike, not class 2A and 2
    we are students in the day, brothers at nite

  31. #131
    eviansg
    has no status.
    Class 2 eviansg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    1,299
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ddaniel@Jul 3 2005, 05:39 PM
    move house loh
    hahahahha...

    heh..u stay bp, nxt time can kopi
    teckwhye/cck got quite afew krr..like don they all
    dun like that leh

    juz last wk i am still a Krr rider....

    but i never drag one.....


     

     
  32. #132
    ddaniel
    has no status.
    Class 2 ddaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,230
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by eviansg@Jul 3 2005, 06:06 PM
    dun like that leh

    juz last wk i am still a Krr rider....

    but i never drag one.....
    hah..u upgrade to 2A liao ar?

    no lah...juz citing an example..all whu stay nearby regardless of wat bikes oso can go kopi 1 mah..

    u organise la..hhahah
    we are students in the day, brothers at nite

  33. #133
    Sgbiker23
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,944
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    kopi kopi

  34. #134
    ddaniel
    has no status.
    Class 2 ddaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,230
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    kopi o kopi o he yi bei nong nong di kopi o...
    we are students in the day, brothers at nite

  35. #135
    eviansg
    has no status.
    Class 2 eviansg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    1,299
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ddaniel@Jul 3 2005, 06:11 PM
    hah..u upgrade to 2A liao ar?

    no lah...juz citing an example..all whu stay nearby regardless of wat bikes oso can go kopi 1 mah..

    u organise la..hhahah
    ya juz upgraded!!! haha

    when i sell off and gotta go off, feel a bit sad.....

    no more KRR for me


  36. #136
    ddaniel
    has no status.
    Class 2 ddaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,230
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by eviansg@Jul 3 2005, 06:51 PM
    ya juz upgraded!!! haha

    when i sell off and gotta go off, feel a bit sad.....

    no more KRR for me
    i sell u my krr den
    hahaha
    we are students in the day, brothers at nite

  37. #137
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ddaniel@Jul 3 2005, 05:39 PM
    move house loh
    hahahahha...

    heh..u stay bp, nxt time can kopi
    teckwhye/cck got quite afew krr..like don they all
    haha move house so easy. govt not my grandfather leh keke

    kopi? yeah long time no go out w the rest liao. been bz loh. don they all ah, yep met them once in a while last time when my work wasn't as heavy going. now am loaded w more projects to do and will be travelling quite a bit 2nd half of the yr.

  38. #138
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Sgbiker23@Jul 3 2005, 05:41 PM
    wahahahaha maybe they dun know the way to Pasir Gundang.
    haha sure boh, sekali they chet u one pc one pc in PG w their rxz and spoky rim sotong tyre no fairing kips then u know

  39. #139
    piggyfeng
    slping is my hobby, eating is my abilty and GREEDY is my interest.
    TeePee piggyfeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    CCK
    Posts
    2,258
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Lass@Jul 4 2005, 02:17 PM
    haha sure boh, sekali they chet u one pc one pc in PG w their rxz and spoky rim sotong tyre no fairing kips then u know
    lol

  40. #140
    ddaniel
    has no status.
    Class 2 ddaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,230
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Lass@Jul 4 2005, 02:15 PM
    haha move house so easy. govt not my grandfather leh keke

    kopi? yeah long time no go out w the rest liao. been bz loh. don they all ah, yep met them once in a while last time when my work wasn't as heavy going. now am loaded w more projects to do and will be travelling quite a bit 2nd half of the yr.
    sound like u super career woman lidat..
    wat projs n travelling..wa..haha

    aiyo..stay so near..u come down i buy u coffee la..
    hah..
    we are students in the day, brothers at nite

  41. #141
    yctradingsg
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer yctradingsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    CCK
    Posts
    9,710
    Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i hate those bikers who gather below my block every now and then.....then aways make those stupid peh peh peh noise with their bikes and horn....farking irritating.....

     

     
  42. #142
    ddaniel
    has no status.
    Class 2 ddaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,230
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Aldebaran@Jul 4 2005, 11:46 PM
    i hate those bikers who gather below my block every now and then.....then aways make those stupid peh peh peh noise with their bikes and horn....farking irritating.....
    u go down..on ur engine..turn ur throttle

    cfm cannot hear their peh peh sound liao

    cos urs will b more power..hahha

    can blow smoke at dem oso


    but this will make u like 1 of dem oso
    we are students in the day, brothers at nite

  43. #143
    piggyfeng
    slping is my hobby, eating is my abilty and GREEDY is my interest.
    TeePee piggyfeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    CCK
    Posts
    2,258
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Aldebaran@Jul 4 2005, 11:46 PM
    i hate those bikers who gather below my block every now and then.....then aways make those stupid peh peh peh noise with their bikes and horn....farking irritating.....
    hmmmmm, i stay beisde u leh, din really bother me much, maybe in the nite i slp too much like a pig. heehee
    but really a lot of ppl like to drag at the cck way. haizz

  44. #144
    eviansg
    has no status.
    Class 2 eviansg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    1,299
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by piggyfeng@Jul 5 2005, 12:13 AM
    hmmmmm, i stay beisde u leh, din really bother me much, maybe in the nite i slp too much like a pig. heehee
    but really a lot of ppl like to drag at the cck way. haizz
    how come ah??

    cck road so gd to "tua" bike meh?

    juz heard another "tuaing" while posting.....


  45. #145
    piggyfeng
    slping is my hobby, eating is my abilty and GREEDY is my interest.
    TeePee piggyfeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    CCK
    Posts
    2,258
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by eviansg@Jul 5 2005, 01:06 AM
    how come ah??

    cck road so gd to "tua" bike meh?

    juz heard another "tuaing" while posting.....
    actually not bad to tua heehee

  46. #146
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ddaniel@Jul 4 2005, 11:44 PM
    sound like u super career woman lidat..
    wat projs n travelling..wa..haha

    aiyo..stay so near..u come down i buy u coffee la..
    hah..
    super career woman? more like being overloaded. company do events overseas, i go there and help out in the events, not fun at all. everytime oso stand until at nite go bk, leg numb.

    so near? where u staying? BP no kopi plc.

  47. #147
    piggyfeng
    slping is my hobby, eating is my abilty and GREEDY is my interest.
    TeePee piggyfeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    CCK
    Posts
    2,258
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Lass@Jul 5 2005, 09:50 PM
    super career woman? more like being overloaded. company do events overseas, i go there and help out in the events, not fun at all. everytime oso stand until at nite go bk, leg numb.

    so near? where u staying? BP no kopi plc.
    lass = super career woman

    super career woman = overload work

    overload work = under pay worker

    under pay worker = slave



    so lass = slave

    so kelian



    btw, BP got 24hr kopi tiam leh

  48. #148
    Sgbiker23
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,944
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bloody hell i can hear them from ave 4 when they are dragging their bike at ave 3 right now............

  49. #149
    ddaniel
    has no status.
    Class 2 ddaniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,230
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Lass@Jul 5 2005, 09:50 PM
    super career woman? more like being overloaded. company do events overseas, i go there and help out in the events, not fun at all. everytime oso stand until at nite go bk, leg numb.

    so near? where u staying? BP no kopi plc.
    hah...bobian job diff to find...quit n job hop if u realli hate ur job..
    if need money,den bobian gota endure loh. hard to find gd paying n relak jobs.

    btw i stay fajar loh..1-2min ride away from ur place nia
    bp kopi place oni got 2 kopitiam..1 is kim san leng(24hrs i tink),
    d other is opp zhenghua pro,d canal dere which opens til quite late,mebbe 2,3am. other than tt,near d interchange n condo got 1 more,but duno open til wat time.

    bp pathetic hor..luckily still bk timah nearby...
    we are students in the day, brothers at nite

  50. #150
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by piggyfeng@Jul 5 2005, 11:25 PM
    lass = super career woman

    super career woman = overload work

    overload work = under pay worker

    under pay worker = slave



    so lass = slave

    so kelian



    btw, BP got 24hr kopi tiam leh
    yeah man.....u can say that again.........sibei sianz

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •