Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SC1 Hi Gloss Silicone Detailer
    Instant Showroom Shine

Restore that factory shine! This superior detailer, polish and light lubricant is specifically formulated for the Powersports industry. SC1 cleans, polishes and conditions plastic, fiberglass and painted surfaces. Especially good for matt plastic finish! Makes the clean-up process easier - Excellent for use as an undercoat on motorcycle fenders to prevent mud and dirt from adhering to plastic. SC1 is also effective as a light lubricant for cables and levers. SC1 repels water and dries completely, leaving a long-lasting luster without attracting dirt and dust.

-Highly water repellent, beads up dirt and water
    -Makes washing after a wet or muddy ride a breeze
    -Restores the showroom gloss on plastic trims
    -Safe on plastics, fibreglass and all painted surfaces
    -Suitable for High Temp areas
    -Works on Exhaust Cans, brings out a deep lasting shine in Ti, Stainless Steel and Alu exhaust sleeves
    -Rejuvenates and waterproof Lorica (TM) synthetic leather commonly used in boots.

Application Tip: Spray from 15~20cm, just like spray painting. Coat surface thinly and wipe to spread it around with cloth. Allow to dry, it takes some time. If you spray so thickly that you can feel the liquid, it will take forever to dry.

Recommend Retail Price-S$18.00

Before SC1, dull faded R6 ram air cover

Before SC1, Water absorbed onto surface, causing stains after rain

After SC1, New bike shine restored

After SC1, Water beads up and rolls off surface

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GT85 Teflon fortified Spray
    Voted No.1 By the Professionals

Absolutely Indispensible For The DIY Nut!

GT85 Manufacturer Website

Introducing the best kept maintenance secret of the cycling industry, GT85 light lubricant spray! High end bicycle components are pieces of precision engineering masterpiece, yet are required to work in a very harsh, wet and dirty environment, exposed and constantly showered with dirt. Hey, that sounds not so different from motorcycles eh?! The secret behind GT85's success is that it lubes unlike typical oily aerosol sprays.

Unlike typical sprays like WD40, GT85 leaves behind no oily or sticky residue when dried, all it leaves is Teflon, the slickest man-made substance. The powerful spray action cuts through oily grime, cleans the applied surface and does not attract dirt like typical lube products. The Teflon (PTFE) component is deposited as a dry film lubricant, carried deep into close fitting surfaces by the penetrating carrier oil. PTFE continues to lubricate after the oil has evaporated, effective to temperatures in excess of 400C, it outperforms competing penetrant products by far. In addition, PTFE has excellent dielectric properties, making it ideal as an electric contact cleaner and switch lubricant.

GT85 is made in UK and extensively used by Britain�s Ministry of Defense, Virgin Airlines and Bristol Helicopters for more than 15 years. Other major clients include Porsche, BMW and Mercedes. It is highly sought after by automotive, motorcycling and bicycling racing teams and enthusiasts.

Cars/Motorcycles:
    Superior light lubricant and corrosion protection for moving parts, electrical connector/switches and battery contacts, keeps water and moisture at bay. Safe on plastic and paint, leaves a slick lasting shine. Safe on rubber, suitable for cleaning and lubrication of O/X ring chains and reduces stiction. Cleans and protects, wipes off stubborn stains on rims with ease, restores gloss. PTFE film makes subsequent cleaning easier.

Around the Workshop:
    Loosen seized and rusted parts, corrosion protection, degrease and cleans the toughest gunk, drilling and tapping lubricant (hi temp, will not seize), starts wet electric motors. Replaces common workshop essentials with one handy product, reducing inventory and wastage.

Home:
    Handy spray that permanently silences any squeaks and protects from corrosion. Does not attract dirt, keeps home looking clean. Removes stubborn oil, tar and glue residue. Polishes and shines.

-Safe on painted surfaces, plastic and rubber
    -High temperature light lubricant, PTFE withstands 400C
    -Dielectric and water displacing, excellent corrosion protection for electrical connectors
    -Excellent electrical switch and sliding contact lubricant

Recommend Retail Price-S$10

GT85 Cuts through oil, grime and brake dust, the effects before and after is obvious. GT85 leaves a coating of TEFLON on your rims, like non stick pan's coating. The same stuff that prevents your fried egg from sticking to the pan without a drop of oil is now preventing the brake dust and grime from sticking firmly to your rims. This makes subsequent cleaning a breeze

This rear rim is sparkling with less than a minute of work and not a single drop of water used. Restores deep gloss with minimum effort for the nuar-sters in all of us

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi dude, i just bought your gt85.. so far i can say its a nice solvent. but some parts of my pro-arm i think require more heavy duty degreaser to remove cause i spray the whole can on the pro-arm, leave ard 15mins then spray with water but only abit comes out..

but for my 2t pump still working fine, at least i am assured it wont harm my plastics and stuff..

cheers
    For GT85, WIPE, not splash, not blast, not soak for long time. I just take a pack of paper towels and GT85 and go to work, 1 can lasts months for me.

The whole idea of GT85 is to avoid having to splash water on your bike, it is a waterless solution to cleaning bike, hence very convenient for those without access to waterpoint. Splashing with water only works with emulsifying type degreasers, like Penray Engine Degreaser sold at Ah Boy, which is very strong. It will NOT work with solvent type degreasers like GT85, kerosene and diesel.

Emulsifying degreasers work because they contain ingredients that are both attracted to water and oil. So this makes the otherwise waterproof layer of dirty grime become dissolvable in water. So splashing with water now carrys away the oil which is now in solution.

Now personally, I say avoid those emulsifying degreasers that require you to splash a ton of water. This is because they completely STRIP the surface of oils, this accelerates rusting and may seep into bearings and bushings, emulsifying grease leading to premature seizure. People who know how to use these degreasers make it a point to strip apart their parts before degreasing. And this is followed by a proper regreasing with fresh lube/grease after completely washing off the degreaser. Spraying it liberally on an assembled machine like your bike and not regreasing is asking for corrosion and seizure problems as time goes by.

Then comes solvent type degreasers. Say kerosene, they dissolve the grime in itself very well, but you can jet water all day, it just will not wash off effectively. So you have to use SOAP, which is an emulsifying agent, that makes the solvent dissolvable in water in order to wash off, hence you get the whole load of problems with soap and water again, back to square one.

GT85 works by cutting effectively into the toughest grime and allows it to be wiped off efficiently and effortlessly. Unlike diesel or kerosense (commonly recommended solvents), it does not require you to soap the mess and wash off with water. GT85 leaves no oily residue unlike kerosene/diesel, so your job ends after you spray and wipe. No water required. You can splash for hours also no use because GT85, like kerosense/diesel, is not an emulsifying solvent, it will NOT wash off with just water or even a mild soap. This is because it is also a lubricant and electrical contact protecting spray, hence must have water-resistant properties. The good part is that at all times, the part you clean is protected by a corrosion preventing film as you clean it, unlike washing with water base methods. GT85 then evaporates to leave the protective teflon film and absolutely no oily/sticky residue hence prevent grime from sticking firmly for easier cleaning in future.

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by hilfiger@ PM
    Can GT85 be used on exhaust headers to prevent rust from forming?

Or is there another maxima product that can be used? What do u recommend for maintenance of headers? Thanks!

PS: Jus used Maxima's chain wax & GT85 on my chain n rims prespectively & they work great!

Hey, glad you have good luck with my products. As for headers, I'm afraid you will be wasting money spraying GT85 on the headers, too much water spray from the front wheel + extreme high temp from the exhaust gases means accelerated corrosion regardless. Even lower quality stainless headers develop corrosion. I've seen some rust converter/sealer chemicals available at some hardware stores, you can experiment with those.

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check out gene36's excellent results with GT85 on his Super4's gold rims. Ths is achieved by just wiping with GT85. No rinsing required

Original post http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...ad.php?t=92548

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by HamsterZ+ May 31 2005, 11:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ( HamsterZ &#064; May 31 2005, 11:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Then I tried GT85. I was using this back in 1996~1998 while I was crazy on off road bicycle .. One of the best stuff on the planet. But somehow they were lost from the shelves in Singapore.. duno why. Only recently i bought it try on my bike.. great man&#33; It cleans rims instantly. The shine is superb. And the best thing is, it give you an easier wash the next time&#33;[/b]

Originally posted by simone@ Jul 19 2005, 08:09 PM
    Hi i tried the GT85 and use it together with kerosene to clean my chain

1. remove the front sprocket cover and the chain guard
    2. Use kerosene and put it in a spray bottle (those used for watering plants) and spray it generously over ya chain.
    3 Use also the GT85 and spray it on ya chain.
    4. Sit back and wait for 5 mins.
    5 Use newspaper and wipe the grime off the chain.
    6 Use more kerosene and GT85 and wipe more stuff off the chain.
    7. Use washing liquid and wash off the excess kerosene and GT85
    8. Use plenty of water to flush off anything
    9. Take the bike for a spin to warm and dry the chain.
    10 Use an old rag to wipe off any excess water or kerosene
    11. Lube the chain. Now m trying maxima Chain Spray (Chain Wax) works great man&#33;
    12. Don&#39;t use kerosene on ya wheel it stripes off the paint work just spray some GT85 on da cloth and wala&#33;

Its been 2 weeks since i tried this product and the chain lube is great m using GOLD X-RING and till now my chain is still gold in colour and i lube my chain after every 4 days.

The GT85 is kinda expensive to use it just to clean my chain therefore i still use kerosene for the bulk of the cleaning. However i noticed that after i using kerosene to clean some of the plastic areas which come into contact with the chain grime the plastics gets discoloured after time esp the chain guard and the foot pegs and the rims. I&#39;m using the gt85 to clean these areas now. beside cleaning old grease and grime i use it to lube my throttle cable and clutch cable. and any moving parts since its been raining like hell this past weeks. Its a water replent and best of all unlike other lubricants it doesnt leave any stains its colourless.
    Originally posted by WW@ Jul 16 2005, 10:57 AM
    TRry maxima SC-1 . Very good.
    Originally posted by gene36@ Aug 29 2005, 06:43 AM
    ANR Impex, all thanks to you. I&#39;ve learnt this product by reading your posts. The next product i&#39;m gonna try will be MAXIMA EO and chain wax...

This GT 85 dry washing process is damn good... Save me quite alot of trouble & 20cents (for the water tap).
    <!--QuoteBegin-SKIMMER
    @ Dec 16 2005, 10:42 PM
    u have to try it bro ,,it&#39;s quite good,, once u try it, damn, u not going to change to other product. mine looks georgeous after using gt85

[/quote]

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Latest Arrival&#33;

Spray and Shine
    Detailer and Cleaner

Spray-on detailer contains Carnauba wax and Synthetic cleaners, making it ideal for plastic, fiberglass, and carbon fiber bodywork, chrome, glass, and all painted surfaces. Effectively deep cleans paintwork, removing stains that regular automotive shampoo are ineffective against. Safe for use on Lexan/polycarbonate windshields, painted surfaces, vinyl and rubber. The all-in-one motorcycle detailer that cleans, shines and protects all painted surfaces, chrome parts, windshields and plastic bodywork.

-For all types of glossy hard surfaces
    -Makes washing a breeze
    -Safe for Lexanďż˝ & Polycarbonate windshields (visors and headlights)
    -Cleans, polishes, protects-paint, chrome, plastic
    -Very easy to use. Spray and wipe with microfibre cloth.

Recommend Retail Price-S&#036;20.00

Currently available at Motoworld, Mustafa, K&T, Sanfu, Mah Motorparts and Racewerks.

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Latest Arrival&#33;

Contact Brake Cleaner

Maxima Contact Brake Cleaner is a blend of special cleaning agents that quickly removes grease, oil and other contaminants. Contact Brake Cleaner has many uses in the care and maintenance of motorcycles, personal watercraft, automobiles and much more. Contact Brake Cleaner’s extra heavy propellant charge provides maximum spray pressure for those hard to reach areas. It’s heavy duty shop formula is citrus scented, quick drying and safe for most plastics. Contact Brake Cleaner is ideal for use on engine parts, carburetors, brake parts, ignition parts, spark plugs and much more.

-Quickly removes oil & grease
    -Removes soft carbon deposits
    -Cleans brakes, ignition & carbs
    -Displaces moisture
    -Leaves no residue

Recommend Retail Price-S&#036;15.00

patriots
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the difference in product between Spray & Shine and SC1 ?
    July 2004 to Nov 2006 X9 amalfi
    Dec 2006 to Jan 2010 Honda SilverWing 400
    Feb 2010 to Nov 2015 Honda Fit
    Dec 2015 to Oct 2017 Toyota ISIS
    Feb 2017 to May 2017 Honda ST1300

Jun 2017 onwards Honda Silverwing 400

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by patriots@Dec 22 2006, 02:11 PM
    What is the difference in product between Spray & Shine and SC1 ?
    Spray and Shine is a cleaner and wax for glossy painted, clear plastic screens or lacquered surfaces.

SC1 is for matt surfaces, including plastic, metals (aluminium, titanium, stainless), and matt finish painted surfaces.

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The price is &#036;19.30 at Mustafa, not &#036;18. Btw, Mustafa has most of the Maxima stuff on sale.

Zack939
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can use sc1 to polish my matt black paintwork??
    "...enjin motor ni takkan mati selagi aku tak mati sekali." - Remp-It

Translation - "...this bike engine will not die unless i die along with it."

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Zack De Mongrel@January 07, 2007 02:25 am
    can use sc1 to polish my matt black paintwork??
    Yes. It works great on the matt black lower fairings of my own ride.

LaVsy
    What status?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Contact Brake Cleaner

this product is for cleaning?
    dun understand the product introduction above.
    Hello! Anyone there?

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe you try reading it again, because I really do not know how to explain it any better, it&#39;s all there.

Beb
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by LaVsy@January 10, 2007 12:32 am
    Contact Brake Cleaner

this product is for cleaning?
    dun understand the product introduction above.
    Bro try using the Contact Brake Cleaner on hard to reach places on your bike,can partically see the grime fall off after spraying it for a few times.The product not as strong as the product GT85 and it smell good too.

NSRboi
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by ANR Impex@December 24, 2006 05:39 pm
    Spray and Shine is a cleaner and wax for glossy painted, clear plastic screens or lacquered surfaces.

SC1 is for matt surfaces, including plastic, metals (aluminium, titanium, stainless), and matt finish painted surfaces.
    bro,can use on petrol(metal) tank?

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by NSRboi@January 13, 2007 07:41 pm
    bro,can use on petrol(metal) tank?
    Yes

@h_püi™
    @h_püi™
    has no status.
    Edit

can GT85 be use as a lacquer for the chrome metal part like crashbar to prevent from rust?

example after polish, spray the GT 85 to act as a layer of protection?

Refugee
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI,

which of the above products is best for degreasing oils from chain splatter that has dried up?

GT85?

and also can use it to clean the chain?
    'Il rettilineo è una tortura'

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Ah_pui@January 21, 2007 09:54 am
    can GT85 be use as a lacquer for the chrome metal part like crashbar to prevent from rust?

example after polish, spray the GT 85 to act as a layer of protection?
    Yes u can. Best way to do that is to spray on and leave it to dry. Do not wipe.

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Refugee@January 21, 2007 09:59 pm
    HI,

which of the above products is best for degreasing oils from chain splatter that has dried up?

GT85?

and also can use it to clean the chain?
    You can use GT85, Contact cleaner or Spray and Shine.

I&#39;ll use GT85 or Spray and Shine for sensitive areas including painted areas. Contact Cleaner is very powerful solvent for bare metal surfaces.

To clean the Chain, I like to use GT85. Contact Cleaner also can, but I find that it degresases too powerful, not necessary or healthy to make your chain so oil free.

exhal3r
    R is for Respect
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi There...I&#39;m riding a Honda RVF 400... I will like to noe which type of 4T can i use on my bike...?

And for the SC1 Hi Gloss Silicone Detailer and GT85 Teflon fortified Spray how do i go about using it ? Do I juz have to spray n juz wipe it off ? Any Mannual ?

BTW Which Floor or part of Mustaffa Centre do they sell the Maxima Products...?

= ) Sorri to ask u alot of questions... Juz wanted to clear my doubts.. Thanks alot.. Reali interested in the products.
    2005 - 2006 = Honda NSR SP 150 - [FU 5**0 A]
    2006 - 2011 = Honda RVF 400 NC35 RT - [FR 1**8 Z]
    2011 - 2012 = Yamaha YZF R1 '07 - [FBD 5**7 D]
    2013 - 2016 = Yamaha YZF R1 '13 - [FBD 5**7 D]
    2016 - ???? = - [FBD 5**7 D]

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RVF can use Extra 15W50 or the Ultra 5W50 for quicker throttle response.

For both the sprays, use a spray and wipe technique.

Mustafa 4th level auto/hardware section stocks the products. For EO, can go motoshop, many shops stock Maxima 4T, check out the dealer list in my sig.

VOODOO_DOLL
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SC1

-Highly water repellent, beads up dirt and water
    -Makes washing after a wet or muddy ride a breeze
    -Restores the showroom gloss on plastic trims
    -Safe on plastics, fibreglass and all painted surfaces
    -Suitable for High Temp areas
    -Works on Exhaust Cans, brings out a deep lasting shine in Ti, Stainless Steel and Alu exhaust sleeves

Spray n shine

makes washing a breeze
    -Safe for Lexan? & Polycarbonate windshields (visors and headlights)
    -Cleans, polishes, protects-paint, chrome, plastic
    -Very easy to use. Spray and wipe with microfibre cloth.

Sorry, i got abit confuse with the two product Spray and Shine and SC1. It seem that this two products be use on the same area to me? Both products are also able
    to cleans, polishes, protects-paint am i rite?

Polycarbonate is it also consider as a type of plastic?

So wat is the different between this two products?
    It Is Not How FAST You Can Travel, But How FAST You Can Handle?

exhal3r
    R is for Respect
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there once again... Well thanks for the reply bro... reali appreciated it n it cleared my doubts. ... well bro i got a final question...what type of cloth do i have to use... is there any special type of cloth required to clean the bike or any unwanted cloth will do...?

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by VOODOO_DOLL@January 26, 2007 06:56 pm
    Sorry, i got abit confuse with the two product Spray and Shine and SC1. It seem that this two products be use on the same area to me? Both products are also able
    to cleans, polishes, protects-paint am i rite?

Polycarbonate is it also consider as a type of plastic?

So wat is the different between this two products?
    Gloss surface use Spray and SHine.

Matt surface use SC1.

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by exhal3r@January 26, 2007 09:14 pm
    Hi there once again... Well thanks for the reply bro... reali appreciated it n it cleared my doubts. ... well bro i got a final question...what type of cloth do i have to use... is there any special type of cloth required to clean the bike or any unwanted cloth will do...?
    Best is use microfibre cloth, will not scratch surface. Available at Mustafa cheap, &#036;4 for 2 pcs.

VOODOO_DOLL
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by ANR Impex@January 27, 2007 05:20 am
    Gloss surface use Spray and SHine.

Matt surface use SC1.
    SC1 - stated tat can be works on Exhaust Cans, brings out a deep lasting shine in Ti, Stainless Steel and Alu exhaust sleeves.

so stil can be used on metal parts right?

Sorry, i wish to use the right product on the right parts. Don&#39;t wish to see any side effect if wrongly product used. Thanks.

exhal3r
    R is for Respect
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there ANR_Impex... I juz got myself the SC1 , GT85 and Spray n Shine all total of &#036;45... Well the proucts work superbly good.. I&#39;m reali satisfied with the final product it gives.. now my bike got the showroom type of look and it reali brings out the shine of ur bike.. lol.. I have attached a pic for u guys to see what this Maxima Products can reali do to ur bike... ups for ur products bro.. thanks once again.. well i&#39;m just another fully satisfied customer.. next i&#39;m gona buy the EO.. =) can&#39;t wait to feel what kind of superb performance its going to give me.. weeeeee

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by VOODOO_DOLL@January 27, 2007 02:43 pm
    SC1 - stated tat can be works on Exhaust Cans, brings out a deep lasting shine in Ti, Stainless Steel and Alu exhaust sleeves.

so stil can be used on metal parts right?

Sorry, i wish to use the right product on the right parts. Don&#39;t wish to see any side effect if wrongly product used. Thanks.
    Yep, can use on metal surface. Actually this function is discovered by myself. Tried it on some friend&#39;s Ti exhaust, the effect is and very lasting, the high temp has no effect on SC1 either. SC1 works well on any matt or satin finish surfaces, but not so well on mirror polish surfaces. Spray and Shine is the other way around.

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by exhal3r@January 27, 2007 02:54 pm
    Hi there ANR_Impex... I juz got myself the SC1 , GT85 and Spray n Shine all total of &#036;45... Well the proucts work superbly good.. I&#39;m reali satisfied with the final product it gives.. now my bike got the showroom type of look and it reali brings out the shine of ur bike.. lol.. I have attached a pic for u guys to see what this Maxima Products can reali do to ur bike... ups for ur products bro.. thanks once again.. well i&#39;m just another fully satisfied customer.. next i&#39;m gona buy the EO.. =) can&#39;t wait to feel what kind of superb performance its going to give me.. weeeeee

Glad you love it

VOODOO_DOLL
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by ANR Impex@January 27, 2007 07:43 pm
    Yep, can use on metal surface. Actually this function is discovered by myself. Tried it on some friend&#39;s Ti exhaust, the effect is and very lasting, the high temp has no effect on SC1 either. SC1 works well on any matt or satin finish surfaces, but not so well on mirror polish surfaces. Spray and Shine is the other way around.
    hmm.. i will buy the SC1 for my favoured YOSHI exhaust...
    do not wish to use autosol as i heard is not very gd...

Lastly, so if i wan to use on mirror chrome n gloss(fender, petrol tank, tail part) area den spray n shine will be better. am i right?

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. Do not use Autosol on your ti finish product. It is abrasive and if you do not know how to do it properly, you will totally mess up the satin finish it comes in, become ugly scratch.

kurarensu
    is cute ^^
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all these are interesting.. may i know what to use to clean certain parts? i&#39;m a lil confuse..

ok let&#39;s say i wana make the fairing(mine a lil gloss) shine i use SC1? then if i wana clean the rims and caliper, etc i use GT85? then exhaust, footrest, frame, swingarm which do i use? wat abt Spray n Shine?

Lousy Noob Rider

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by kurarensu@January 29, 2007 12:34 pm
    all these are interesting.. may i know what to use to clean certain parts? i&#39;m a lil confuse..

ok let&#39;s say i wana make the fairing(mine a lil gloss) shine i use SC1? then if i wana clean the rims and caliper, etc i use GT85? then exhaust, footrest, frame, swingarm which do i use? wat abt Spray n Shine?
    I suggest you read through the few posts above again, the topic has been covered in great detail with examples. Also look at the pictures.

kurarensu
    is cute ^^
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by ANR Impex@January 29, 2007 01:18 pm
    I suggest you read through the few posts above again, the topic has been covered in great detail with examples. Also look at the pictures.
    i bought GT85, SC-1, Spray & Shine, Chain Wax.. i use GT85 for rims, SC-1 for frame, swingarm, spray & shine for fairing..

Lousy Noob Rider

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edition
    has no status.
    SBF Phantom Knights
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i jus got myself a spray n shine but i duno how to use it .. like do i need to wash my bike b4 i use it ? or actually i do not have to wash my bike n jus use the spray n shine will do .. ?

william_liu
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your bike is only slightly dirty, then you can use it without washing.
    Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup, william&#39;s correct. I love this stuff for the tenacious stuff like bugs splatter. Just spray on direct, leave for awhile to loosen the dried bug juice and buff off.

edition
    has no status.
    SBF Phantom Knights
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha okok ty for the reply .. duno mine consider slight dirty or dirty ..

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by edition@February 13, 2007 04:35 pm
    haha okok ty for the reply .. duno mine consider slight dirty or dirty ..
    The reason to rinse before you apply is to remove grit/sand or any possibly abrasive particles that will scratch your glossy clearcoat when rubbed with a cloth. So, you decide to rinse or not.

kurarensu
    is cute ^^
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i use the GT85 to clean my rims, i never ride my bike.. only from carpark to my void deck.. and few days later i see the rims became back to square 1?

Lousy Noob Rider

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you should identify the source of your stain. Never encountered this issue nor had such feedback from any users.

quizesilver
    quizesilver
    has no status.
    Edit

KP,
    check with u.... can maxima contact cleaner used to clean / clear the carbon in the exhaust?

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it is tough. Depends lah, for my endcan, it is virtually carbon free. My bike don&#39;t eat oil, put FP60 and with the NSHW full throttle rides which makes the insides of the endcan glow red really helps with burning off all traces of carbon. So even if there is some carbon from local riding, it easy to clean off with just tissue paper.

If the engine burns some oil, likely you will have accumulation of baked on varnish which is very difficult to remove. I think mechanical means with Scotch Brite or sandpaper is a faster and cheaper way.

quizesilver
    quizesilver
    has no status.
    Edit

u nv give me enuff fp60.... guess i have to dig the carbon liao. thought could have a lazier way...

druid82002
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spent 2 hrs on my bike after a quick visit to mustaffa to get the stuff ... after droppin my girl off at work.

Bought a few of the items but couldnt find the GT85&#33;&#33;&#33; Bro can supply me?

Back to story ..... Spent 2 hrs washing, scrubbin my very oily rims, autosol my chromes and polishin the bike. The products work ... but i compromised since no GT85 used Spray n shine instead .... works lah is all i can say ....

Bike nice and clean now ... Bike Shine, Chrome shine, Rims also lookin nice

My plastics are also shiny now .....

But bro Its very oily&#33;&#33;

So how can supply me GT85? PLEASE&#33;&#33;&#33;

ANR Impex
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is oily? Spray and shine oily, how is that so? Btw, you can use Spray and Shine on chrome. GT85 available at alot of popular places what:

Motoworld, K&T, Mah Motorparts, Mustafa, Racewerks, Bikeworkz, Combine to name some.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast