User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 212

Thread: Cruiser/Chopper Related Matters

  1. #51
    nights
    has no status.
    Kruzers nights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South-Central
    Posts
    3,808
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    List updated.
    Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

  2. #52
    maniahk
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    567
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey peeps, was looking thru this thread when i saw e nice helmet posted by nights.. n i noted its not psb approved.. juz wanna ask u peeps whether its so called legal requirement to wear psb approved helmets? or isit juz a general guideline? if suay enuff will kena stop by tp n kena fine anot? haha.. juz being curious..
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6255620#post6255620

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6255647#post6255647

     

     
  3. #53
    nights
    has no status.
    Kruzers nights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South-Central
    Posts
    3,808
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by maniahk@Nov 11 2006, 04:23 AM
    hey peeps, was looking thru this thread when i saw e nice helmet posted by nights.. n i noted its not psb approved.. juz wanna ask u peeps whether its so called legal requirement to wear psb approved helmets? or isit juz a general guideline? if suay enuff will kena stop by tp n kena fine anot? haha.. juz being curious..
    The helmet must be of a type approved by PSB that, mean the helmet is not necessary to beared sticker of PSB approving. Any person who contravenes this act shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $200.
    Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

  4. #54
    maniahk
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    567
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmm.. ic.. so no need psb approved sticker, but need to be psb approved.. quite hard to gauge sia lidat.. u got e psb webby or smth dat has a list of criteria? fine up to 200.. haha.. wonder if any of e harleys ever got fined wearing their beanies..
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6255620#post6255620

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6255647#post6255647

  5. #55
    desmlim
    has no status.
    L Plate desmlim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by maniahk@Nov 11 2006, 03:24 PM
    hmm.. ic.. so no need psb approved sticker, but need to be psb approved.. quite hard to gauge sia lidat.. u got e psb webby or smth dat has a list of criteria? fine up to 200.. haha.. wonder if any of e harleys ever got fined wearing their beanies..
    I think the motor shop should know whether they are selling approved helmat or not... usually they won't lie... If it is for export they will tell you... very common helmat is the half cap type... all not approved... wear and sell at own risk..

  6. #56
    nights
    has no status.
    Kruzers nights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South-Central
    Posts
    3,808
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by maniahk@Nov 11 2006, 03:24 PM
    hmm.. ic.. so no need psb approved sticker, but need to be psb approved.. quite hard to gauge sia lidat.. u got e psb webby or smth dat has a list of criteria? fine up to 200.. haha.. wonder if any of e harleys ever got fined wearing their beanies..
    I am afraid I don’t have the web site with the criteria on approved helmet nor do I think there is one anyway.

    A friend of mine rode a Harley Davidson got a warning before for wearing a half cap but, that was like one in a hundred times. Ha ha.. like they says, you could do anything you want, just don’t get caught.
    Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

  7. #57
    maniahk
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    567
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmm where to find ppl to do a leather wrap for handgrips ar? haha.. i need smth thicker to hold on to.. lol..
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6255620#post6255620

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6255647#post6255647

  8. #58
    nights
    has no status.
    Kruzers nights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South-Central
    Posts
    3,808
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by maniahk@January 04, 2007 01:06 am
    hmm where to find ppl to do a leather wrap for handgrips ar? haha.. i need smth thicker to hold on to.. lol..
    Hey, tried checking out LAB, Regina and the two shops (Seat wrapping and Aunt shop) along Kelantan Lane? I believe they have it as I bought mine from LAB for one of my previous bike but, I believe the seat wrapping or Aunt shop would have a better quality one. Otherwise, you could try checking out the motor accessories shop beside Lavender 219.

    Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

  9. #59
    shadowclassic97
    has no status.
    Class 2B shadowclassic97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    368
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all cruiser rider,
    Anyone know where to find the bracket for d puig windshield ??

    Cheers cruiser rider and ride safe & be safe.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cheers bro. Ride Safe Be Safe Always.

  10. #60
    nights
    has no status.
    Kruzers nights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South-Central
    Posts
    3,808
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by imjah@January 09, 2007 12:09 am
    Hi all cruiser rider,
    Anyone know where to find the bracket for d puig windshield ??

    Cheers cruiser rider and ride safe & be safe.
    Probably you would want to check with Regina since they are selling PUIG windshield.
    Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

  11. #61
    nojam
    has no status.
    Class 2B nojam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    264
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what's the diff between a chopper and a cruiser?

    are there any other chopper/cruiser for class 2b other than TA 150/200 phantom?
    if there is, what's the price range?

    thx in advance.
    What doesn't kills me can only makes me stronger.

    5th October 2007 - 29th September 2008 Honda Phantom TA200

     

     
  12. #62
    gohjohan
    has no status.
    Kruzers gohjohan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    5,147
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by nojam@January 12, 2007 02:14 am
    what's the diff between a chopper and a cruiser?

    are there any other chopper/cruiser for class 2b other than TA 150/200 phantom?
    if there is, what's the price range?

    thx in advance.
    It's somewhere in this thread. Pity it's locked

  13. #63
    adriel
    is in this forum for 9 freaking years and counting !!!!
    Kruzers adriel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,712
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    List of shops that do chroming .....

    http://www.stengg.com/home/home.aspx
    http://www.fintex.com.sg/
    www.metall-treat.com
    www.watsonep.com.sg

    A summary from Singapore mirror

    http://www.singaporemirror.com/ps_plating.htm

    I never tried any of these before.... just happen to see it and thought someone might be interested....

    good luck.

    adriel
    I . L . T . N . N

  14. #64
    jameschua33
    has no status.
    P Plate jameschua33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    81
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm currently looking for a shadow ace. Wonder if anyone's seeling off his/her's? Those who are riding one any advice on this bike?
    May 2006 - Aug 2007 Phantom TA200 3003
    Aug 2007 - Sept 2007 Phantom TA150 7475
    Sep 2007 - Jan 2008 CBR 400 RRL Fireblade 3381
    May 2008 - June 2009 Phantom TA150 7475
    June 2009 - March 2010 Shadow ACE 400 3879
    Current.... Looking for VINTAGE BIKES

  15. #65
    RetRoRaceR
    has no status.
    Class 2A RetRoRaceR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    "The PuRpLe LinE"
    Posts
    748
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi
    adeqboy_1985@hotmail.com

    Only those who can see the invisible can do the impossible.

    ::Vespa For Life::

    ::Vespa PX150E::
    ::Gilera Runner VXR200::
    ::Vespa Sprint::
    ::Africa Twin XRV750::

  16. #66
    keiyong
    has no status.
    Class 2B keiyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    315
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HI all, I just got myself a Slasher, upgraded from a S4. Bike I think quite nice but exhaust pipes quite teruk la. Anyone knows where I can get nice after market pipes? Must be approved as I do not like to talk to uncle Sam.

  17. #67
    nights
    has no status.
    Kruzers nights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South-Central
    Posts
    3,808
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keiyong View Post
    HI all, I just got myself a Slasher, upgraded from a S4. Bike I think quite nice but exhaust pipes quite teruk la. Anyone knows where I can get nice after market pipes? Must be approved as I do not like to talk to uncle Sam.
    You won't be able to find any approved pipes locally but you could check online for a pair that has the lowest emission point and get it approve at LTA.
    Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

  18. #68
    keiyong
    has no status.
    Class 2B keiyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    315
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks bro, saves me the time trying to find it locally.

  19. #69
    EJ
    Nothing but the Max
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Yishun
    Posts
    3,672
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hello guys.

    i'm looking for halogen bates 5 1/2 inch round headlamps for a project. anyone knows where i can get them locally? thanks. i've search the net, all i can find are 5 3/4 inch ones.

  20. #70
    cutejunk
    has no status.
    P Plate cutejunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    north
    Posts
    120
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i wld like to resize, rewrap and stud my back rest.
    anyone know which place to recommend??

    thank u!

  21. #71
    nights
    has no status.
    Kruzers nights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South-Central
    Posts
    3,808
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJ View Post
    hello guys.

    i'm looking for halogen bates 5 1/2 inch round headlamps for a project. anyone knows where i can get them locally? thanks. i've search the net, all i can find are 5 3/4 inch ones.
    You may want to check it out at those car workshops. Depending on where you live, a few places you could check it out varies at Sin Min Autopoint, AMK Industrial Park 2, Paya Ubi Industrial etc.

    Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

     

     
  22. #72
    nights
    has no status.
    Kruzers nights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South-Central
    Posts
    3,808
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cutejunk View Post
    i wld like to resize, rewrap and stud my back rest.
    anyone know which place to recommend??

    thank u!
    Here you go:

    Eugene Saddlery
    195 Jalan Besar S(207733) Tel: 62933613, 94307471
    Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

  23. #73
    nights
    has no status.
    Kruzers nights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South-Central
    Posts
    3,808
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    List updated.
    Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

  24. #74
    cutejunk
    has no status.
    P Plate cutejunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    north
    Posts
    120
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nights View Post
    Here you go:

    Eugene Saddlery
    195 Jalan Besar S(207733) Tel: 62933613, 94307471
    thank u thank u!

  25. #75
    Penunggu
    has no status.
    P Plate Penunggu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is true that tp seldom disturb chopper bikes who modify their pipes ? i intend to modify my steed pipe to make it sound like a harley. comments guys ?
    Aspire To Inspire Before I Expire

  26. #76
    The_One
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bikers Sanctuary
    Posts
    109
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penunggu View Post
    is true that tp seldom disturb chopper bikes who modify their pipes ? i intend to modify my steed pipe to make it sound like a harley. comments guys ?
    My comments : I hate Harley wannabe. Ones should take pride of whatever machine ones ride or own instead of worship another, resulted becoming an imposter.
    If want to sound like Harley, buy a Harley lah, otherwise the machine we own deserved to be respect the way it has been created by God!
    We take these risks is not to escape from life;
    but to prevent life from escaping us


  27. #77
    Blackenese
    is riding dirty.
    SBF Cruisers Blackenese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Heartlander
    Posts
    2,218
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_One View Post
    the machine we own deserved to be respect the way it has been created by God!

    I beg to differ....god dont make machines....

  28. #78
    WarGoat88
    has no status.
    Class 2B WarGoat88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Temasek, Tampines
    Posts
    338
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_One View Post
    My comments : I hate Harley wannabe. Ones should take pride of whatever machine ones ride or own instead of worship another, resulted becoming an imposter.
    If want to sound like Harley, buy a Harley lah, otherwise the machine we own deserved to be respect the way it has been created by God!
    Must understand also, some people got no money buy harley mah. That's why they are selling pipes for metric bikes or parts and accessories for metric bikes. Why not let it sound like one but I bet it will not sound exactly lah, only louder then the normal pipe. haha
    MAD RAT
    ========================================

    ========================================
    Rat Bikes Are No-Nonsense

  29. #79
    The_One
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bikers Sanctuary
    Posts
    109
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackenese View Post

    I beg to differ....god dont make machines....
    Oh ... ezit???
    Nevmy, next week I will ask my religion sifu, how come he say otherwise
    We take these risks is not to escape from life;
    but to prevent life from escaping us


  30. #80
    Blackenese
    is riding dirty.
    SBF Cruisers Blackenese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Heartlander
    Posts
    2,218
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_One View Post
    Oh ... ezit???
    Nevmy, next week I will ask my religion sifu, how come he say otherwise
    Does your Sifu happen to be a rocket scientist?

  31. #81
    Penunggu
    has no status.
    P Plate Penunggu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_One View Post
    My comments : I hate Harley wannabe. Ones should take pride of whatever machine ones ride or own instead of worship another, resulted becoming an imposter.
    If want to sound like Harley, buy a Harley lah, otherwise the machine we own deserved to be respect the way it has been created by God!
    i dun really care whether u hate it or like it. keep ur lame comments to urself. not everyone in this world can just simply afford a harley. maybe unlike u some ppl here work hard and toil hard to get their machines. btw my steed was only bought last month and is already 13 yrs old. if im god damn rich i would not buy it eh . i hardly have a choice. its just i love chopper type of bikes.
    Aspire To Inspire Before I Expire

     

     
  32. #82
    plasticblackspecs
    sleep
    Kruzers plasticblackspecs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Little India
    Posts
    3,258
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    eh chill la. all ride only wat. what's the big deal. I ride a scooter. not cruiser or harley. anyone got beef with me? got we go geylang eat beef kway teow. hee
    w y x m m

  33. #83
    Blackenese
    is riding dirty.
    SBF Cruisers Blackenese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Heartlander
    Posts
    2,218
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penunggu View Post
    i dun really care whether u hate it or like it. keep ur lame comments to urself. not everyone in this world can just simply afford a harley. maybe unlike u some ppl here work hard and toil hard to get their machines. btw my steed was only bought last month and is already 13 yrs old. if im god damn rich i would not buy it eh . i hardly have a choice. its just i love chopper type of bikes.

    Cool lah bro....we are all here to learn and have fun....

    Dont take things to hard....sometimes the way we read can misinterpret wat the writer wrote in terms of tone....like smses also....



    Maybe ppl will be more tactful in the near future....

  34. #84
    The_One
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bikers Sanctuary
    Posts
    109
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penunggu View Post
    i dun really care whether u hate it or like it. keep ur lame comments to urself. not everyone in this world can just simply afford a harley. maybe unlike u some ppl here work hard and toil hard to get their machines. btw my steed was only bought last month and is already 13 yrs old. if im god damn rich i would not buy it eh . i hardly have a choice. its just i love chopper type of bikes.
    Firstly, you are the one asking for reader's comment (read your original text again). When readers (my) comments does not go your way, you tell me it's lame & to keep it to myself ... now that's contradicting.

    I don’t think my comments is lame and neither do your 13 yrs old Steed. It’s a good Honda workhorse engine for years to come, compared to the counterpart which you want to imitate.

    Now, your wanting to make it sound like one is LAME. Your HONDA Steed deserved more respect from you by being the way it is.
    We take these risks is not to escape from life;
    but to prevent life from escaping us


  35. #85
    plasticblackspecs
    sleep
    Kruzers plasticblackspecs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Little India
    Posts
    3,258
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackenese View Post
    Cool lah bro....we are all here to learn and have fun....

    Dont take things to hard....sometimes the way we read can misinterpret wat the writer wrote in terms of tone....like smses also....



    Maybe ppl will be more tactful in the near future....
    Like winking. *nudge. Anyway super off-topic liao. Let's go somewhere else eat beef noodle. Lavender foodcourt like not bad.
    w y x m m

  36. #86
    Penunggu
    has no status.
    P Plate Penunggu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_One View Post
    Firstly, you are the one asking for reader's comment (read your original text again). When readers (my) comments does not go your way, you tell me it's lame & to keep it to myself ... now that's contradicting.

    I don’t think my comments is lame and neither do your 13 yrs old Steed. It’s a good Honda workhorse engine for years to come, compared to the counterpart which you want to imitate.

    Now, your wanting to make it sound like one is LAME. Your HONDA Steed deserved more respect from you by being the way it is.
    if u dun know how to give a constructive comment than go back to scholl n learn kiddo and ask ur teacher how to be more tactful
    Aspire To Inspire Before I Expire

  37. #87
    The_One
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bikers Sanctuary
    Posts
    109
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penunggu View Post
    if u dun know how to give a constructive comment than go back to scholl n learn kiddo and ask ur teacher how to be more tactful
    Eh, you spelled the word school wrongly. But you got the “go back to” spelled rightly though
    We take these risks is not to escape from life;
    but to prevent life from escaping us


  38. #88
    cak
    has no status.
    Class 2B cak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    202
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default spread the love

    wats the means and the no means dont let a pipe ruin the love.. lets spread the love.. the world needs that now very much. Save the Earth
    PEACE NO WAR

  39. #89
    isaac chan
    KruzerOne
    SBF Moderator isaac chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    NorthWest
    Posts
    3,580
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...ad.php?t=79661

    Need I remind? Stop this bickering and go for a ride. Thanks.

    have bike will travel . . . . .


    www.kruzer.sg

  40. #90
    kurarensu
    is cute ^^
    SBF CB400s kurarensu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    9,140
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    bro, for customising of cruiser can try custom cycle @ kallang there.. ahboy workshop that side.. blk 4

    Lousy Noob Rider

  41. #91
    jB
    has 4 and counting! :D
    SBF Lacer jB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a place w/out ERP
    Posts
    18,119
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    riders on "cruising" bikes quarelling about rides, all on the roads day in/out no need to quarrel
    Click below link or copy+paste for good deals!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/417915-WTS-Shoei-XR-1100-Diabolic-Cimmerian-Mint-Condition-L-Size-CHEAP!-9-8-10?p=8191458#post8191458

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/406472-WTS-Blaupunkt-Style-Headphones-Unopened-BNIB!

     

     
  42. #92
    ausa
    has no status.
    Class 2 ausa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir, Singapore
    Posts
    1,004
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I still don't understand the difference between Cruiser/Chopper , are those longer or taller handle bar are chopper ? Heard that the answer is somewhere in the forum, but just can't find it

  43. #93
    Blackenese
    is riding dirty.
    SBF Cruisers Blackenese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Heartlander
    Posts
    2,218
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ausa View Post
    I still don't understand the difference between Cruiser/Chopper , are those longer or taller handle bar are chopper ? Heard that the answer is somewhere in the forum, but just can't find it
    Yo


    Cruiser
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruiser_%28motorcycle%29

    Chopper
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chopper_%28motorcycle%29

  44. #94
    plasticblackspecs
    sleep
    Kruzers plasticblackspecs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Little India
    Posts
    3,258
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cruisers cruise their bikes. Choppers chop their bikes.
    w y x m m

  45. #95
    Penunggu
    has no status.
    P Plate Penunggu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plasticblackspecs View Post
    Cruisers cruise their bikes. Choppers chop their bikes.
    lmao
    Aspire To Inspire Before I Expire

  46. #96
    Penunggu
    has no status.
    P Plate Penunggu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sad today my bike got problem i felt like got no power and like no petrol going into the engine went to workshop found that there was water in the system. it seems my fuel cap is not very good anymore and when it rains water seeps in. the mechanic managed to removed some of the water out but he says need to clean the carburettor and the engine as well.

    Question.

    1) how much does a new fuel cap cost
    2) how much does it cost to wash the carburettor and the whole engine system to get rid of the water inside >?
    Aspire To Inspire Before I Expire

  47. #97
    plasticblackspecs
    sleep
    Kruzers plasticblackspecs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Little India
    Posts
    3,258
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh, I take it you're riding a Steed? Heard of this problem before. Apparently it's quite common amongst Steeds. But all you have to do is twist the cap tighter, just get a rubber thingy to put around.

    How much for 1) and 2) not sure. I think wash carb is around $60? I haven't had a chance to wash carbs yet. (cos everytime change bike. hahah)
    w y x m m

  48. #98
    ausa
    has no status.
    Class 2 ausa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir, Singapore
    Posts
    1,004
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good info link Blackenese, thanks, it's provide clear explanation.

    Quote Originally Posted by plasticblackspecs View Post
    Cruisers cruise their bikes. Choppers chop their bikes.
    That's a good one too, Simple, Short N Sharp, thanks plasticblackspecs

  49. #99
    ausa
    has no status.
    Class 2 ausa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir, Singapore
    Posts
    1,004
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Penunggu View Post
    sad today my bike got problem i felt like got no power and like no petrol going into the engine went to workshop found that there was water in the system. it seems my fuel cap is not very good anymore and when it rains water seeps in. the mechanic managed to removed some of the water out but he says need to clean the carburettor and the engine as well.

    Question.

    1) how much does a new fuel cap cost
    2) how much does it cost to wash the carburettor and the whole engine system to get rid of the water inside >?
    think the fuel cap is around $50

  50. #100
    Penunggu
    has no status.
    P Plate Penunggu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plasticblackspecs View Post
    oh, I take it you're riding a Steed? Heard of this problem before. Apparently it's quite common amongst Steeds. But all you have to do is twist the cap tighter, just get a rubber thingy to put around.

    How much for 1) and 2) not sure. I think wash carb is around $60? I haven't had a chance to wash carbs yet. (cos everytime change bike. hahah)
    my mechaninc said ard 100+ including wash the engine etc. im trying to get the plastics sticker where u use on car to paste the season parking on the windscreen and paste on my fuel cap temporarily while i order a new fuel cap. yup im riding steed. wah u so rich ah everytime change bike lol
    Aspire To Inspire Before I Expire

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •