User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do u wanna put the street legal yoshi? (end can/full sys)

Voters
1137. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes (end can)

    313 27.53%
  • Yes (full system)

    528 46.44%
  • No (Stock exhaust is best)

    53 4.66%
  • Not sure

    56 4.93%
  • I have the end can already

    104 9.15%
  • I habe the full system already

    83 7.30%
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 2299

Thread: [Discussion] Exhaust Systems - YOSHIMURA

  1. #201
    spyker
    has no status.
    TeePee spyker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Eastside
    Posts
    2,333
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    yaya.... tri oval end can how much??? full system how much??

  2. #202
    ooniq
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s ooniq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    SinCity
    Posts
    469
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by nigaman@Oct 2 2005, 04:32 PM
    For CB 400... hehe i put le..

    Power! Louder!
    pix!!! hehehehehe
    how much?!?!?!
    '05 Gilera VXR200

     

     
  3. #203
    nigaman
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    861
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by duckit@Oct 2 2005, 04:36 PM
    hey nigaman , still remember me ?
    full system not enuff ? wanna change tri oval ...haha
    how much does the end can cost ?
    Of Course i remember u bro, Power lah, could'nt take my eyes of it the moment i saw it! hehe I guess it's love at 1st sight!

  4. #204
    nigaman
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    861
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Blitzkrieg@Oct 2 2005, 05:01 PM
    u mean tri oval for CB400 bro?how much u got it for and wat abt the pillion footrest?it's street legal rite?

    Yup, its as legal as legal can be!

    I bought it at 1.6, traded in my cyclone full sytem (Do not wish to reveal the price).....

  5. #205
    ralliart_ray
    has no status.
    TeePee ralliart_ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,836
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    saw a tri-oavl s4 in neesoon camp whos baby?
    ヨシ*ラジャパン
    Ride Safely as Always, my friends.

  6. #206
    tigereatu
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    93
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hello there,well i have a yoshi and a original,normally my yoshi is on,but for some days we need to put the original on for the noise at the race track!i must say that i really feel the difference!

    hope to solved youre question!

    greetings!

  7. #207
    Turbo08
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,975
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by tigereatu@Oct 17 2005, 01:06 PM
    hello there,well i have a yoshi and a original,normally my yoshi is on,but for some days we need to put the original on for the noise at the race track!i must say that i really feel the difference!

    hope to solved youre question!

    greetings!
    hmmm... may i ask if u r from singapore or japan ??

  8. #208
    quizesilver
    quizesilver
    has no status.
    Edit
    Guest

    Default

    nt sg confirm
    as the advert the back gnd is nt local

  9. #209
    Turbo08
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,975
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    waiting for his reply lor

  10. #210
    [momo]
    has no status.
    SBF Fazers [momo]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Somewhere Near 2nd Link
    Posts
    11,307
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how much will a full sys yoshi for S4 cost??
    Road to Endless Destination is still burning.

  11. #211
    ralliart_ray
    has no status.
    TeePee ralliart_ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,836
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by nigaman@Oct 5 2005, 01:37 AM
    Yup, its as legal as legal can be!

    I bought it at 1.6, traded in my cyclone full sytem (Do not wish to reveal the price).....
    bro, in neesoon camp today?
    ヨシ*ラジャパン
    Ride Safely as Always, my friends.

     

     
  12. #212
    cashcard923
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    396
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This question really depend on what bike you are putting the pipe on. Fuel injection or Carburated? Are you thinking of running a full system or just slip-on/bolt-on?

    With either FI or carbed bike, you will have to change either the computer map (FI) or the jets (carb) for top performance or any hp gains. Just bolting a Yosh pipe on wont really gain you much HPs but it will sound better than stock. To gain performance other modifications will be needed.

    remember...
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
    but by the moments that take our breath away

  13. #213
    Baal
    has no status.
    Class 2A Baal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Serangoon North
    Posts
    641
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can I just check with those who have used various

    "after market LEGAL endcans"

    Which is the loudest? ( for S4 )
    1997 TZR 125 - 1998 FZ 150 - 1999 GSXR 400K - 1999 RX 100 - 2000 LC 125 - 2001 TZR 125 - 2002 CB 400 Ver S - 2006 CBR 929 - 2006 GETZ 1.4 - 2009 STEED 400 - 2016 ???

    Riders ride to work. Drivers work to drive.

  14. #214
    nigaman
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    861
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ralliart_ray@Oct 17 2005, 09:24 PM
    bro, in neesoon camp today?
    yup yup, mine...

  15. #215
    ralliart_ray
    has no status.
    TeePee ralliart_ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,836
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by nigaman@Oct 19 2005, 04:10 PM
    yup yup, mine...
    wah swee swee lwh. molested ur bike when u are not around!! haha j/k
    ヨシ*ラジャパン
    Ride Safely as Always, my friends.

  16. #216
    nigaman
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    861
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ralliart_ray@Oct 19 2005, 07:42 PM
    wah swee swee lwh. molested ur bike when u are not around!! haha j/k
    Molester~!

    u oso from camp 2 (esc)?

  17. #217
    ralliart_ray
    has no status.
    TeePee ralliart_ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,836
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    me from DETC ur tri-oval too seductive leh!!!!!!!!
    ヨシ*ラジャパン
    Ride Safely as Always, my friends.

  18. #218
    nigaman
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    861
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ralliart_ray@Oct 20 2005, 06:57 PM
    me from DETC ur tri-oval too seductive leh!!!!!!!!
    Engineer ah... okok.. see when free meet up at SOCE canteen over a cup of Teh!

  19. #219
    quizesilver
    quizesilver
    has no status.
    Edit
    Guest

    Default

    aiyo why molest..
    take the pipe and keep lor...

  20. #220
    ck_yeo
    has no status.
    Class 2 ck_yeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Punggol Cave
    Posts
    825
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ralliart_ray@Oct 20 2005, 06:57 PM
    me from DETC ur tri-oval too seductive leh!!!!!!!!
    WOW, u from DETC ah? im your senior leh, left on Apr 04... haha
    u know MISS KAT BO? mdm yap leh?

    both my xiao bai... ^_^

  21. #221
    nigaman
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    861
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by quizesilver@Oct 20 2005, 10:33 PM
    aiyo why molest..
    take the pipe and keep lor...
    Bro, thanks for the suggestion lei!

     

     
  22. #222
    raz
    BlackMax for sale
    SBF Lady Riders raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    10,043
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    just back from motorworld...
    tri oval full system $1600
    '02~'13 ::: RXK, SP, Daystar, TA150, S4 VtecII, Nissan March, VtecIII, R6, Dr200SEY, VerS, F650GS, HayabusaY2K, Honda Fit, Gilera Runner180FXR, toyota vios, DR200SES, BlackMax
    NOW ::: DR200SE, Versys, Mitsubishi Lancer

  23. #223
    StevenBarter13
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    141
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi All,
    How much would a brand new yoshi end can cost? And what is the material used? As for the stock vtec3 end can, wat should be used to polish it, if it can be polished at all. Thanks

    Cheers
    Burn Rubber, Not Your Soul![B][I]

  24. #224
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by raz@Nov 12 2005, 02:11 PM
    just back from motorworld...
    tri oval full system $1600
    yeah i saw oso *drools* but v ex

    does petrol consumption go up after u fit w aft mkt exhaust?

    does the titanium sound diff fr the steel end can?

    wat's the reason for the backfire? should i b concern and try to solve it?

    solly lah newbie

  25. #225
    ralliart_ray
    has no status.
    TeePee ralliart_ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,836
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by ck_yeo@Oct 20 2005, 11:34 PM
    WOW, u from DETC ah? im your senior leh, left on Apr 04... haha
    u know MISS KAT BO? mdm yap leh?
    yupz, heheh. anyway they merge DETC with soce liao...
    ヨシ*ラジャパン
    Ride Safely as Always, my friends.

  26. #226
    nigaman
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    861
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Lass@Nov 22 2005, 09:04 AM
    yeah i saw oso *drools* but v ex

    does petrol consumption go up after u fit w aft mkt exhaust?

    does the titanium sound diff fr the steel end can?

    wat's the reason for the backfire? should i b concern and try to solve it?

    solly lah newbie
    My petrol definitely went up (i installed other products, other than the exhaust).. now going at around 280 for full tank

    Was using the titanium full sytem, and changed to the tri-oval, tri-oval (steel) louder than the titanium..

    As for Backfire, heard from expert (Fat di) that it's caused by the fuel being too "Rich", tink its my jet kit.. and its not good for the bike...
    Not too sure bout the reason can anyone care to elaborate on this backfire thingy?
    Thanks!


    Hope it helps..

  27. #227
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    okie thks

  28. #228
    MrLau
    has no status.
    SBF Moderator MrLau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,822
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by nigaman@Nov 22 2005, 01:09 PM
    As for Backfire, heard from expert (Fat di) that it's caused by the fuel being too "Rich", tink its my jet kit.. and its not good for the bike...
    Not too sure bout the reason can anyone care to elaborate on this backfire thingy?
    Thanks!
    The stock exhaust is design in term of balance in fuel economy, performance and emission.

    The after market exhaust normally put priority in term of performance.....

    Those performance exhaust usually straight through, this make the exhaust gas can flow faster.

    As the exhaust gas flow out faster, it create a higher "back-pressure" to suck in more petrol (as compare to stock exhaust).

    With the stock jet-kit, it tent to suck too much petrol (too rich), some of this unburn mixture get into the exhaust system and causing back-fire. This also explain why the petrol consumption is higher.

    The backfire is worse if you have install with a high flow air-filter.

    To resolve this problem, you need to replace a carb jet-kit or re-tune. (for carb model) or install Power Commander (to reprogram the EFI injection).

    Remember, a well-tune engine should work with optimum performance, you should see better performance with just slightly increase of petrol consumpton.

    ** Be smart, ride safely, stay legal **

    Please read the << Street Smart >> thread.

  29. #229
    floppy
    has no status.
    TeePee floppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,234
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MrLau@Nov 24 2005, 01:33 AM
    The stock exhaust is design in term of balance in fuel economy, performance and emission.

    The after market exhaust normally put priority in term of performance.....

    Those performance exhaust usually straight through, this make the exhaust gas can flow faster.

    As the exhaust gas flow out faster, it create a higher "back-pressure" to suck in more petrol (as compare to stock exhaust).

    With the stock jet-kit, it tent to suck too much petrol (too rich), some of this unburn mixture get into the exhaust system and causing back-fire. This also explain why the petrol consumption is higher.

    The backfire is worse if you have install with a high flow air-filter.

    To resolve this problem, you need to replace a carb jet-kit or re-tune. (for carb model) or install Power Commander (to reprogram the EFI injection).

    Remember, a well-tune engine should work with optimum performance, you should see better performance with just slightly increase of petrol consumpton.



    sums it up real nicely.
    War is Peace.
    Freedom is Slavery.
    Ignorance is Strength.

  30. #230
    nigaman
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    861
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MrLau@Nov 24 2005, 01:33 AM
    With the stock jet-kit, it tent to suck too much petrol (too rich), some of this unburn mixture get into the exhaust system and causing back-fire. This also explain why the petrol consumption is higher.

    The backfire is worse if you have install with a high flow air-filter.

    To resolve this problem, you need to replace a carb jet-kit or re-tune. (for carb model) or install Power Commander (to reprogram the EFI injection).
    Have already changed to an after-market jet kit.. and it still backfires at low RPM.. do i need re-tuning? FYI My idling rpm is at 1.4.. and it does not flactuate at all.. thanks in advance&#33;

  31. #231
    Kinetic
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s Kinetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    357
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i dunno abt u all..
    but i install yoshi street legal, no tuning or anything done
    bike everything else stock
    FC remain same as before, if not slightly better.
    before - 21-22km/l
    now stable @ 22km/l
    i ride like before, if not even harder.
    no backfire or problems encountered.

    so i not sure wat causes the problem for u bros..
    (2002 - 2003) Yamaha RX-Z (Blue)
    (2003 - 2004) Honda Super Four Version R (Red)
    (2004 - 2005) Honda Wave (Blue)
    (2005 - 2006) Honda Super Four Spec 1 (Black)
    (2006 - 2007) Hyundai Getz (Blue)
    (2007 - 2008) Honda Super Four Spec 3 (Silver)
    (2008 - 2009) Suzuki DRZ 400 SM (Yellow)
    (2009 - 2019) Kia Picanto (Blue)

     

     
  32. #232
    floppy
    has no status.
    TeePee floppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,234
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by nigaman@Nov 24 2005, 11:41 AM
    Have already changed to an after-market jet kit.. and it still backfires at low RPM.. do i need re-tuning? FYI My idling rpm is at 1.4.. and it does not flactuate at all.. thanks in advance&#33;
    probably.

    sounds like the mechanic never got it right leh. if tune correctly, i.e. with the right combi of air jet and fuel jet, i don&#39;t think u will have this problem. jetting isn&#39;t some kind of plug-and-play option (at least not for 4 cylinder 4 stroke bike). u&#39;ll need a proper dyno machine to get it right.
    War is Peace.
    Freedom is Slavery.
    Ignorance is Strength.

  33. #233
    nigaman
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    861
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by floppy@Nov 24 2005, 08:28 PM
    probably.

    sounds like the mechanic never got it right leh. if tune correctly, i.e. with the right combi of air jet and fuel jet, i don&#39;t think u will have this problem. jetting isn&#39;t some kind of plug-and-play option (at least not for 4 cylinder 4 stroke bike). u&#39;ll need a proper dyno machine to get it right.

    Went for a dyno run at Unity.. just did a base run, did&#39;nt do a top-end run or any tuning done by them...

    The results as follows:
    Max power=62.26 Hp
    Max Torque= 29.10 Ft-Lbs

    Heard from di that 62 is not a bad result for the HP..

    As for the backfire thingy, yah u guys were right about the air/fuel stuff.. apparently my fuel was abit high at low Rpm, and too low at high speed, thus, in short, the air/fuel intake is not ideall.. solution was to leave the bike there overnite for them to "Tune" the Jettings.. But after consultation with the pro (Diraj lah..) i decided not to, as i am comfortable with the bike as it is..

    I understand the Hp for a stock S4 is around 40 plus?

    FYI, the changes i did was the jettings, installed the tri-oval F/system, and Knn filter..

    Hope it answers some queries that u may have..


  34. #234
    nigaman
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    861
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by nigaman@Nov 24 2005, 11:41 AM
    Have already changed to an after-market jet kit.. and it still backfires at low RPM.. do i need re-tuning? FYI My idling rpm is at 1.4.. and it does not flactuate at all.. thanks in advance&#33;
    Correction to previous posts...

    My idling RPM when "cold" is 1.1 - 1.2 k, after it "warmed-up" the RPM is 1.2 - 1.3K.. it was never 1.4k..
    my apologies.. Parrallex error from seeing the analog meter.. saw it clearly on the dyno machine (Digital)..

    Also realised that my Fuel Consumption was 230-240/full tank, instead of 280 as i previously claimed..
    this one human error..

    My apologies for the inaccurate information posted&#33;&#33;&#33;

  35. #235
    MrLau
    has no status.
    SBF Moderator MrLau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,822
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by nigaman@Nov 25 2005, 12:45 AM
    The results as follows:
    Max power=62.26 Hp
    Max Torque= 29.10 Ft-Lbs

    Heard from di that 62 is not a bad result for the HP..
    GOOD leh....

    http://www.ibike.com.hk/03_knowledges/05_d...cb400vt2/01.htm?

    This guy only got 59hp....
    ** Be smart, ride safely, stay legal **

    Please read the << Street Smart >> thread.

  36. #236
    nigaman
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    861
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MrLau@Nov 25 2005, 11:00 AM
    GOOD leh....

    http://www.ibike.com.hk/03_knowledges/05_d...cb400vt2/01.htm?

    This guy only got 59hp....
    Yah loh, they using they using the same machine.. the graphs on the monitor and the set-up is similiar...
    But his graph is smoother, mine&#39;s a bit jagged, but steeper than his.. its my air/fuel thingy, according to the very informative ah xiong from unity..

  37. #237
    Kinetic
    has no status.
    SBF CB400s Kinetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    357
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dyno run is for wat purpose?
    (2002 - 2003) Yamaha RX-Z (Blue)
    (2003 - 2004) Honda Super Four Version R (Red)
    (2004 - 2005) Honda Wave (Blue)
    (2005 - 2006) Honda Super Four Spec 1 (Black)
    (2006 - 2007) Hyundai Getz (Blue)
    (2007 - 2008) Honda Super Four Spec 3 (Silver)
    (2008 - 2009) Suzuki DRZ 400 SM (Yellow)
    (2009 - 2019) Kia Picanto (Blue)

  38. #238
    floppy
    has no status.
    TeePee floppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,234
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by nigaman@Nov 25 2005, 06:13 PM
    Yah loh, they using they using the same machine.. the graphs on the monitor and the set-up is similiar...
    But his graph is smoother, mine&#39;s a bit jagged, but steeper than his.. its my air/fuel thingy, according to the very informative ah xiong from unity..
    nigaman,
    if u dun mind, can post up ur graph?
    War is Peace.
    Freedom is Slavery.
    Ignorance is Strength.

  39. #239
    nigaman
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    861
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by floppy@Nov 28 2005, 01:02 PM
    nigaman,
    if u dun mind, can post up ur graph?
    Wah how ah? A piece of paper nia.. i got no scanner lei..
    See wad i can do..

  40. #240
    299
    posted to M.R
    SBF Lacer 299's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    a little Red Dot across the Sea
    Posts
    10,944
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Kinetic@Nov 28 2005, 12:55 PM
    dyno run is for wat purpose?
    To check for how much Bhp is obtained at ur bike rear wheel.

    "But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

  41. #241
    Turbo08
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,975
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by nigaman@Nov 28 2005, 04:09 PM
    Wah how ah? A piece of paper nia.. i got no scanner lei..
    See wad i can do..
    u can try to sketch it out dun forget, u r sbf writer... u should be gd wif ur pen

     

     
  42. #242
    sahabudeen
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    37
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys, i whan to ask u guys how many KM do u all go for full tank? for Ver S? resantly my bike only give about 230 only. It was use to be 300KM. any one can help me...

  43. #243
    nigaman
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    861
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Turbo08@Nov 28 2005, 09:30 PM
    u can try to sketch it out dun forget, u r sbf writer... u should be gd wif ur pen
    Erm.. my the other "Pen" more powerful lei..

    Jokes aside, maybe i can describe a little, the graph is 45 degrees upwards, and according to ah siong (Mech who did the Dyno), the graph is quite swee, one of the best he seen for S4.. less the jagged "teeth".. and that is due to the air/fuel thingy..

    Haiz.. okok, i look for scanner, tink confuse u guys liao..

  44. #244
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    my indicator starts to blink at abt 285 w yoshi. shd b ok rite? sheesh hv to go pump petrol soon.

  45. #245
    nigaman
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    861
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Lass@Nov 29 2005, 09:28 AM
    my indicator starts to blink at abt 285 w yoshi. shd b ok rite? sheesh hv to go pump petrol soon.
    wah compared to my.. urs is a "fuel efficient" bike lei&#33;

  46. #246
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by nigaman@Nov 29 2005, 10:01 AM
    wah compared to my.. urs is a "fuel efficient" bike lei&#33;
    er dun mean to rub it in, when i started to ride again, it went bk to 1 bar & started to really blink consistently when reaching 300 when i when to pump just now. sheesh 14.5 ltr cost me 26plus bucks&#33;&#33; but aft discount is abt 23plus.

    keke when i ride, i try to maintain my rpm below 6 or at abt 6 loh & of course bkside itchy at times play w the v tec a bit lah

  47. #247
    nigaman
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    861
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Lass@Nov 29 2005, 09:49 PM
    keke when i ride, i try to maintain my rpm below 6 or at abt 6 loh & of course bkside itchy at times play w the v tec a bit lah
    FIERCE&#33;

  48. #248
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by nigaman@Nov 30 2005, 02:42 AM
    FIERCE&#33;
    no lah like tat where got fierce, only slow pooch&#39;s petrol can last so long......orh u talking abt urself haha lagi fierce&#33;&#33;

  49. #249
    quizesilver
    quizesilver
    has no status.
    Edit
    Guest

    Default

    die then mine even much slower.
    did 320km liao. still got one bar...

  50. #250
    nigaman
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    861
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Lass@Nov 30 2005, 09:33 AM
    no lah like tat where got fierce, only slow pooch&#39;s petrol can last so long......orh u talking abt urself haha lagi fierce&#33;&#33;
    I very good-hearted one hor.. not fierce lah

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •