User Tag List

Page 548 of 853 FirstFirst ... 48448498538544545546547548549550551552558598648 ... LastLast
Results 27,351 to 27,400 of 42644

Thread: [Group] SUZUKI GSR 400/600

  1. #27351
    devil-suzy
    has no status.
    TeePee devil-suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sillypore
    Posts
    1,728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by skateboy View Post
    hahahaha...... no choice leh. thats the way things r man. ah bo, one side happy happy eat, one side not happy n trash lor.
    den i better park my bike far far away...
    den i happily eat inside...
    haha...

  2. #27352
    skateboy
    has no status.
    SBF Fazers skateboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    7,211
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yah... i park mine at macdonalds...

     

     
  3. #27353
    devil-suzy
    has no status.
    TeePee devil-suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sillypore
    Posts
    1,728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think i walk there safer...
    haha...

  4. #27354
    jazzy7932
    has no status.
    Class 2B jazzy7932's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    237
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flareon1982 View Post
    One blinking is still ok.
    Both fuel gauge and bar blinking than is reserve
    there is no knob to turn
    You sold your vara off already?
    Nice of you to get a GSR.
    Thanks Bro, yup sold my Vara alredi....

  5. #27355
    dinie
    has no status.
    TeePee dinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,572
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaozie View Post
    like you said, this is a free forum... we say anything we like...
    but when we 'shot' someone down, there is always a reason to it only known to that person... and i'll really appreciate if you'll keep quiet on it...

    and please keep this a thread that everyone here can understand and not a "Melayu GSR Thread'...

    if we are really not welcome here, just let us know... like Swoosh mention, we're out...

    Good luck to all,
    look where you walk Kaozie. don't go starting on races. it was just one individual who spoke Malay, not all the Malays. Comments like the above are really unnecessary.

    so is there a reason for you to say change bike change bike all the time? Swoosh has kindly PMed me and he provided several good pointers. so learn from him and don't you tell me to keep quiet.

    like i said before, we all share one commonity, we're riding or once ridden a GSR. as long as you share a common interest, everyone's welcomed here. don't make it look like we're a group that secludes other people including you.

  6. #27356
    devil-suzy
    has no status.
    TeePee devil-suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sillypore
    Posts
    1,728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzy7932 View Post
    Thanks Bro, yup sold my Vara alredi....
    sweet...
    nice...
    ride safely k..
    n u gotta clean it often...

  7. #27357
    dinie
    has no status.
    TeePee dinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,572
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzy7932 View Post
    Thanks Bro, yup sold my Vara alredi....
    that's a nice bike dude. reminds me of that cream and strawberry candy.. what was it's name again?

  8. #27358
    devil-suzy
    has no status.
    TeePee devil-suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sillypore
    Posts
    1,728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinie View Post
    look where you walk Kaozie. don't go starting on races. it was just one individual who spoke Malay, not all the Malays. Comments like the above are really unnecessary.

    so is there a reason for you to say change bike change bike all the time? Swoosh has kindly PMed me and he provided several good pointers. so learn from him and don't you tell me to keep quiet.

    like i said before, we all share one commonity, we're riding or once ridden a GSR. as long as you share a common interest, everyone's welcomed here. don't make it look like we're a group that secludes other people including you.
    in e interest of fairness...
    Kaozie should NOT have gone to e extent of toking abt skin colour...
    but he's not entirely wrong on that...

    n it wasnt e first time sth liddat happened...
    maybe it wasnt intentional, but it did happened b4...
    look back e pages n u ll see how many post in "foreign" languages...

    secondly, at times like this, if he wishes to speak his mind, y cant he do it in a language that all can understand???
    was he trying to say sth that he dun want some ppl to noe???

    lastly, maybe oso its a natural thingy, or a habit lah...
    but maybe measures should have been taken to try to be more considerate to others...
    esp when during meet-ups/gatherings...
    there are so many times where some ll so naturally speak in their mother tongue... den some others who dun understand ll juz stand there n pose...

    i myself have experienced it...
    so i think i can say this...
    i remb clearly e time, i went KKFC wif my gf, was in e hope of catching up wif u guys... as fellow bikers, n not on skin colour...
    but wat happened was, e moment some others came, everyone left e table, n sat at e other table...
    n my gf asked me, "is there a split in ur bike group according to race?"
    this coming from an outsider...

    so maybe we all should reflect on ourselves...
    everyone of us...

  9. #27359
    jazzy7932
    has no status.
    Class 2B jazzy7932's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    237
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil-suzy View Post
    sweet...
    nice...
    ride safely k..
    n u gotta clean it often...
    Quote Originally Posted by dinie View Post
    that's a nice bike dude. reminds me of that cream and strawberry candy.. what was it's name again?
    Hi thanks! hi dinie..what a way to describe...strawberry and cream... like that the rider will feel very gay leh...

  10. #27360
    devil-suzy
    has no status.
    TeePee devil-suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sillypore
    Posts
    1,728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzy7932 View Post
    Hi thanks! hi dinie..what a way to describe...strawberry and cream... like that the rider will feel very gay leh...
    haha...
    nv once cross my mind, but now that u mentioned it...
    r u gay???
    haha...

  11. #27361
    dinie
    has no status.
    TeePee dinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,572
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil-suzy View Post
    lastly, maybe oso its a natural thingy, or a habit lah...
    but maybe measures should have been taken to try to be more considerate to others...
    esp when during meet-ups/gatherings...
    there are so many times where some ll so naturally speak in their mother tongue... den some others who dun understand ll juz stand there n pose...

    i myself have experienced it...
    so i think i can say this...
    i remb clearly e time, i went KKFC wif my gf, was in e hope of catching up wif u guys... as fellow bikers, n not on skin colour...
    but wat happened was, e moment some others came, everyone left e table, n sat at e other table...
    n my gf asked me, "is there a split in ur bike group according to race?"
    this coming from an outsider...

    so maybe we all should reflect on ourselves...
    everyone of us...
    i do agree with your point. it's something which i also have felt should have changed a long time ago. trust me, some of us do speak english at meet-ups but its because of some people that don't wanna speak english that complicate things.. we do have to be racially-gracious to other people..

     

     
  12. #27362
    dinie
    has no status.
    TeePee dinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,572
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzy7932 View Post
    Hi thanks! hi dinie..what a way to describe...strawberry and cream... like that the rider will feel very gay leh...
    don't chicks like strawberries and cream? think of it that way dude. your bike's gonna be a chick magnet! haha!

  13. #27363
    skateboy
    has no status.
    SBF Fazers skateboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    7,211
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinie View Post
    sorry bro Swoosh, jusssssssst curious. how are these not meaningless posts? i mean i dont see how its fair that one gets shot down for this and another one just runs off scot-free..
    Quote Originally Posted by dinie View Post
    sorry dude. no offence to you and i never said all my posts were meaningful. but to see change bike, change bike and change bike as a solution to every problem gets on my nerves as well. BUT i chose to keep quiet because this is a public forum and people deserve to post anything they want that doesnt embarass another party in public.

    but to see other people get shot down, and mind you it's not just ah gui, when people like you also act the same way although using different words, makes me feel that it is unfair. i do agree that ah gui craps all the time(sorry ah gui, just being frank), but that's just him. he could have just been left alone, but instead some choose to voice their disagreements with him over this thread. people like you who also act the same way get away scot free.

    so yea, not to stir sh*t or what. but its just food for thought. never comment on a person unless you think everyone else is not doing the same thing. either way, no harm intended. each and everyone has their own character and personality. should you not be happy with him or her, do it in private and not in public. if you sincerely wish to correct someone, you would do it in private. doing it in public might humiliate that person. it's a free forum and let's keep it that way. love all our fellow riders and not despise them no matter how bad their flaws are. have a good night everybody. ride safe!
    Quote Originally Posted by dinie View Post
    look where you walk Kaozie. don't go starting on races. it was just one individual who spoke Malay, not all the Malays. Comments like the above are really unnecessary.

    so is there a reason for you to say change bike change bike all the time? Swoosh has kindly PMed me and he provided several good pointers. so learn from him and don't you tell me to keep quiet.

    like i said before, we all share one commonity, we're riding or once ridden a GSR. as long as you share a common interest, everyone's welcomed here. don't make it look like we're a group that secludes other people including you.
    straight to the point, the way u post, u seems to bear a grudge against kaozie n u r not very happy with wat he had posted so far. BUT u choose to keep quiet until now. since u decided to voice it out, then expect other parties to voice out their comments too. n the comments may not b wat u expect.

    simple way for u. dun like wat he say, treat it as transparent.
    if u notice, kaozie will only start his postings when someone quoted him or with someone he is close with. others, he simply ignore.

    n since he chose to keep quiet, how about u?



  14. #27364
    dinie
    has no status.
    TeePee dinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,572
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skateboy View Post
    straight to the point, the way u post, u seems to bear a grudge against kaozie n u r not very happy with wat he had posted so far. BUT u choose to keep quiet until now. since u decided to voice it out, then expect other parties to voice out their comments too. n the comments may not b wat u expect.

    simple way for u. dun like wat he say, treat it as transparent.
    if u notice, kaozie will only start his postings when someone quoted him or with someone he is close with. others, he simply ignore.

    n since he chose to keep quiet, how about u?


    yay, you finally came out. if u read carefully i said i didnt mean any offence to Kaozie. i'm gonna say this one last time. Kaozie was just a very good example of giving meaningless posts. all because some other people got shot down for giving their inputs, but were told off as being meaningless posts. somehow, i don't know why but it led to ah gui, which i say again, is not the one. your issues and ah gui's are none of my business.

    i have kept quiet before, but because somebody here shot someone straight down and classified his post as meaningless yet chose to ignore other many meaningless posts forces me to speak my mind.

    unlike what you think, i do expect other parties to voice out their comments but hopefully in a mature way. i appreciate feedback. which is why when devil-suzy said that our group is pretty racially-divided even when both races co-exist at the same meet-up, i agreed with him 100 percent. now are you open for comments?

    and just because ONE person spoke malay here doesnt give Kaozie the right to classify or even remark about this forum being a Melayu GSR forum. he should try to be more racially sensitive in his classifications yea.
    Last edited by dinie; 23-01-2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: because Skateboy cannot comprehend.

  15. #27365
    jazzy7932
    has no status.
    Class 2B jazzy7932's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    237
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil-suzy View Post
    haha...
    nv once cross my mind, but now that u mentioned it...
    r u gay???
    haha...
    Ya cover ur as#ho#e when u see me... Haha.. I am already married with 2 kids bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by dinie View Post
    don't chicks like strawberries and cream? think of it that way dude. your bike's gonna be a chick magnet! haha!
    Come to think of it, no wonder so many chicks keep looking at me and my bike today...eemmmm..

  16. #27366
    DenverDino
    has no status.
    TeePee DenverDino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Journey to the West
    Posts
    3,051
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flareon1982 View Post
    Its stock
    unless Dino sell me otherwise lah
    But i believe him loh
    U never tell them original with box meh...

  17. #27367
    swoosh
    is busy doing nothing
    TeePee swoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,275
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinie View Post
    yay, you finally came out. if u read carefully i said i didnt mean any offence to Kaozie. i'm gonna say this one last time. Kaozie was just a very good example of giving meaningless posts. all because some other people got shot down for giving their inputs, but were told off as being meaningless posts. somehow, i don't know why but it led to ah gui, which i say again, is not the one. your issues and ah gui's are none of my business.

    i have kept quiet before, but because somebody here shot someone straight down and classified his post as meaningless yet chose to ignore other many meaningless posts forces me to speak my mind.

    unlike what you think, i do expect other parties to voice out their comments but hopefully in a mature way. i appreciate feedback. which is why when devil-suzy said that our group is pretty racially-divided even when both races co-exist at the same meet-up, i agreed with him 100 percent. now are you open for comments?

    and just because ONE person spoke malay here doesnt give Kaozie the right to classify or even remark about this forum being a Melayu GSR forum. try to be more racially sensitive in your classifications yea.
    Dinie
    Point taken. We should just stop talking about it now and chill. I have sent u a second PM. Pls read.

    Suzy pls stop thinking of being a lacer!!! and i know what u going to say next...
    Quote Originally Posted by arzme View Post
    anyway, i miss wildcard.
    just one of his insensate followers...

  18. #27368
    arzme
    has no status.
    Class 2B arzme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    PortsDown
    Posts
    332
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i just LUV this thread! so many interesting stuff, be it poison, modification or just plain 'the discussion of different thoughts/view'. of course there is the gunning down of ideas/comment/thoughts too.... syiok!

    frankly, some words are meant to be speak/written in its native language cuz translation loss the 'punch'. once awhile write like tht okay mah, but don't write essay in native language.

    So u just wrote chinese, i will call Tony to translate what u wrote.
    So u just wrote tamil, i will call Raj to translate what u wrote.
    So u just wrote tagalog, i will call Conrad to translate what u wrote.
    So u just wrote burmese, i will call Hayman to translate what u wrote.

    Eh i live in s'pore, multi-racial man! and yes the name above are my working comrades, they are not virtual friends.

    anyway, i miss wildcard.


    "Damn, who die and make him the leader?!?!?"

  19. #27369
    swoosh
    is busy doing nothing
    TeePee swoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,275
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arzme View Post
    anyway, i miss wildcard.

    Why? you want him display his divine powers by closing the thread again.
    Quote Originally Posted by arzme View Post
    anyway, i miss wildcard.
    just one of his insensate followers...

  20. #27370
    realdean
    has no status.
    Class 2B realdean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    398
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~BoY~BoY~ View Post
    See when can meet up wif u all .
    no need to see la bro, tonite come down to kkfc with ur new ride can oredi ma (i can practice molesting)

    Quote Originally Posted by dinie View Post
    pakcik, the NGK plugs are normal ones right?
    normal as in Stock
    Quote Originally Posted by flareon1982 View Post
    Hey all
    Finally changed my spark plugs and air filter yesterday. New year new plugs.

    After changing, RPM seems to drop a little. Will need to adjust again.
    better not to adjust anything bro, all will work out fine. I've experienced it too. After a while, it should be fine
    Linux User #463727
    2007/06 - 2009/01:Suzuki GSR400
    2009/01 - 2013/12:BMW F800ST
    2013/12 - Current:Yamaha FJR1300A
    We don't stop riding because we get old, we get old because we stop riding.

  21. #27371
    arzme
    has no status.
    Class 2B arzme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    PortsDown
    Posts
    332
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swoosh View Post
    Why? you want him display his divine powers by closing the thread again.
    no. just miss him thts all. i'm being frank n honest. hmmm, didn't i mention tht i luv this thread, why i wan it to be closed?


    "Damn, who die and make him the leader?!?!?"

     

     
  22. #27372
    realdean
    has no status.
    Class 2B realdean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    398
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Update To Sell

    Yo GSR bros!

    Selling the following:
    UPDATE

    1) NGK Spark Plugs: CR8EK (4 pcs) $7 each (reduced price)

    2) Front Fork Dust seal (1 pair) $32

    3) Front Fork Oil seal (1 pair) $38


    If buy all 3 items above, Packaged at $95 only

    Can call or PM me if interested.
    Linux User #463727
    2007/06 - 2009/01:Suzuki GSR400
    2009/01 - 2013/12:BMW F800ST
    2013/12 - Current:Yamaha FJR1300A
    We don't stop riding because we get old, we get old because we stop riding.

  23. #27373
    skateboy
    has no status.
    SBF Fazers skateboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    7,211
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinie View Post
    yay, you finally came out. if u read carefully i said i didnt mean any offence to Kaozie. i'm gonna say this one last time. Kaozie was just a very good example of giving meaningless posts. all because some other people got shot down for giving their inputs, but were told off as being meaningless posts. somehow, i don't know why but it led to ah gui, which i say again, is not the one. your issues and ah gui's are none of my business.

    i have kept quiet before, but because somebody here shot someone straight down and classified his post as meaningless yet chose to ignore other many meaningless posts forces me to speak my mind.

    unlike what you think, i do expect other parties to voice out their comments but hopefully in a mature way. i appreciate feedback. which is why when devil-suzy said that our group is pretty racially-divided even when both races co-exist at the same meet-up, i agreed with him 100 percent. now are you open for comments?

    and just because ONE person spoke malay here doesnt give Kaozie the right to classify or even remark about this forum being a Melayu GSR forum. try to be more racially sensitive in your classifications yea.
    how about this, i slap u n tell u dun feel offended cos the way i say hi is to slap ppl. but to u, i slap u is an offensive move. so wat does the 'dun feel offended' meant? likewise, u can make a post saying that u meant no offense, YES!! to u is no offense but to others, it can b otherwise.

    how well do u know kaozie? do u know his way of expressing himself? for once i agree with u that he always post meaningless posts. that was last time cos i dun interact with him much. after much interaction, after i know his pattern, then i know wat he meant was something else.

    as for ahgui, wasn't u the one to pull him into this arguement?

    as for comments, depending on wat kinda of comments. i will not accept comments like being racially sensitive in my classification when i
    didn't make any comment regarding race. thats simply putting words in my mouth. i do not wanna stir up any racial arguements in or out of forum. so i would appreciate that u think b4 u post.


    lastly, i hope u can rest ur case here. u rest urs, we rest ours. wanna start a heated meaningless arguement, go ahead...


  24. #27374
    arzme
    has no status.
    Class 2B arzme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    PortsDown
    Posts
    332
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzy7932 View Post
    Hi Guys, finally got myself a GSR400! need u guys help, cos mine is a 2nd hand so no manual... when fuel guage is flashing means the bike is in reserve already or there is some knob for me to turn to switch to reserve?
    Quote Originally Posted by hougang View Post
    when fuel pump is flashing, last bar not flashing - still got petrol...est abt 3.5L to 4L left.

    when fuel pump is flashing, last bar also flashing - hit reserve already. reserve is abt 2.5L

    full tank petrol is 16.5L
    Quote Originally Posted by dinie View Post
    correction ->> fuel pump flashing = 3.5litres left. fuel pump + last bar flashing = 2litres left. as stated in the manual..

    pakcik, the NGK plugs are normal ones right?
    Quote Originally Posted by swoosh View Post
    correction Bro if u are reading the engish manual becos it is for the 600! the tanks for the 600 and 400 are different size wor!


    since i still riding GSR400 and i have the jap manual for it, here is the scan for the fuel indicator.
    http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scn0001wj6.jpg



    "Damn, who die and make him the leader?!?!?"

  25. #27375
    skateboy
    has no status.
    SBF Fazers skateboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    7,211
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arzme View Post
    no. just miss him thts all. i'm being frank n honest. hmmm, didn't i mention tht i luv this thread, why i wan it to be closed?
    yah... that's y i'm back.

    Quote Originally Posted by arzme View Post
    since i still riding GSR400 and i have the jap manual for it, here is the scan for the fuel indicator.
    http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scn0001wj6.jpg

    swee!!

  26. #27376
    jazzy7932
    has no status.
    Class 2B jazzy7932's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    237
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arzme View Post
    since i still riding GSR400 and i have the jap manual for it, here is the scan for the fuel indicator.
    http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scn0001wj6.jpg

    Yeah bro thanks for the info thou I don't understand a single jap. Any way the graphic is clear. 1 bar flashing left means left bout 40-50km left to go.

  27. #27377
    AhGui
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer AhGui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    5,932
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Meaningless Post: Dinie, chill out, i thank u for standing up for ppl who get shot, but getting shot is part and parcel of life.... And thanks for being frank...

    Meaningless Post 2: Skateboy, lac lac.... no need so fierce.... think about it, 2 of u are both correct and wrong at different stances...... so chill out and dun think too much..

    Meaningless Post 3: I may say some crap words at times... but do u understand the situation that i posted those???

    Meaningless Post 4: Lastly, i like to express myself simply.... not to complicate myself typing too much useless words here... if u understand, ok, if u dun, ask me again... i will explain to u.... i dun like to argue at all, please understand my point of view....

    No offence to any of the bros here... just my personal opinion..

    Swoosh, thanks for all the advices u have given us as a GSR rider and also thanks to Kaozie for all the technical know how....

    Like alot of them say.... Forum is for crap as well as info..... to genuine GSR riders, most of the info have been stated in alot of posts.... and some of them are kind enough to input it at PAGE 1...... hope u all take a look...

    Realdean, u wanna try post at garage sales to sell ur stuffs???
    Who what where when?

  28. #27378
    devil-suzy
    has no status.
    TeePee devil-suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sillypore
    Posts
    1,728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzy7932 View Post
    Ya cover ur as#ho#e when u see me... Haha.. I am already married with 2 kids bro.


    Come to think of it, no wonder so many chicks keep looking at me and my bike today...eemmmm..
    wah...
    chey...
    but maybe that might be a smoke screen ma..
    haha...

    Quote Originally Posted by swoosh View Post
    Dinie
    Point taken. We should just stop talking about it now and chill. I have sent u a second PM. Pls read.

    Suzy pls stop thinking of being a lacer!!! and i know what u going to say next...
    simi lacer???
    lace bra n panties i noe...
    haha...

    n hor, i seriously dunno wat i was going to say, or wat im supposed to say loh...

    oh great one, please enlighten me...


    Quote Originally Posted by swoosh View Post
    Why? you want him display his divine powers by closing the thread again.
    aiyah...
    dun liddat lah...

    i oso in very difficult position leh...
    u see hor, its flesh on ur palm, its oso flesh on e back of ur palm...
    in chinese saying lah...

    den hor, me n WC (not toilet k..) still frenz ma..
    off e forum, he's ok... he's a nice guy...
    juz that he probably brought his "ego" into this thread where some of us (esp me) wanna post rubbish...
    den he buay song lah...

    den after that, u all buay song...
    it takes a lot to forgive someone...
    live n let live...
    forgive n forget...

    wah...
    cheem leh...
    now i feel so... erm... "enlightened"
    haha...

  29. #27379
    devil-suzy
    has no status.
    TeePee devil-suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sillypore
    Posts
    1,728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhGui View Post
    Meaningless Post 3: I may say some crap words at times... but do u understand the situation that i posted those???

    Meaningless Post 4: Lastly, i like to express myself simply.... not to complicate myself typing too much useless words here... if u understand, ok, if u dun, ask me again... i will explain to u.... i dun like to argue at all, please understand my point of view....
    i understand!!!
    u wanna clock post so u can be lacer in sbf rite???
    haha...



    actually hor, i oso love sbf...
    but e other sbf... sammyboyforum!!!
    haha...
    ssshhh....

  30. #27380
    devil-suzy
    has no status.
    TeePee devil-suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sillypore
    Posts
    1,728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    actually hor, i ish juz wondering lah...
    y when i clock post hor, no one come n flame me ar???
    haha...

    so dun start it k..
    wait i cannot bounce liao...
    den muz roll/crawl away already...
    haha...

  31. #27381
    AhGui
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer AhGui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    5,932
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Rubbish Post: Nope, i am not clocking post.......
    Who what where when?

     

     
  32. #27382
    ~BoY~BoY~
    has no status.
    Class 2 ~BoY~BoY~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,088
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realdean View Post
    no need to see la bro, tonite come down to kkfc with ur new ride can oredi ma (i can practice molesting)


    normal as in Stock

    better not to adjust anything bro, all will work out fine. I've experienced it too. After a while, it should be fine

    Ok Wat time. because i got dinner with J.B bike shop.

  33. #27383
    AirWoLF
    has no status.
    Class 2B AirWoLF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    406
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry bro swoosh! Didnt reply cos my laptop died and thus went back home... and slept!

    anyway...

    As a teacher, I just want to say...

    It is 2009. Let bygones be bygones...
    We can do more things together if we accomodate to one another...

    and learn more from each other...

    lets be constructive in our criticism so that we all can develop ourselves better positively...

    Aite?


    Suzuki Saoirse - "Freedom"

    "My biggest error? Something that is to happen yet."
    Ayrton Senna

  34. #27384
    devil-suzy
    has no status.
    TeePee devil-suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sillypore
    Posts
    1,728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~BoY~BoY~ View Post
    Ok Wat time. because i got dinner with J.B bike shop.
    8pm at kkfc loh...

  35. #27385
    AirWoLF
    has no status.
    Class 2B AirWoLF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    406
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Eh... can I clock post?

    I join since 2007 and only 245 posts....

    hur hur hur...


    Suzuki Saoirse - "Freedom"

    "My biggest error? Something that is to happen yet."
    Ayrton Senna

  36. #27386
    devil-suzy
    has no status.
    TeePee devil-suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sillypore
    Posts
    1,728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AirWoLF View Post
    Eh... can I clock post?

    I join since 2007 and only 245 posts....

    hur hur hur...
    u can if u want to...
    no one's stopping u.... yet...
    haha...

    prus one to me!!!

  37. #27387
    AirWoLF
    has no status.
    Class 2B AirWoLF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    406
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devil-suzy View Post
    u can if u want to...
    no one's stopping u.... yet...
    haha...

    prus one to me!!!
    Eh...

    Its like I only clock 13 posts a month in 18 months...

    anyway, cant make it tonight...

    wanna sppend time with my gf, weeeks havent see her... see ya guys!


    Suzuki Saoirse - "Freedom"

    "My biggest error? Something that is to happen yet."
    Ayrton Senna

  38. #27388
    devil-suzy
    has no status.
    TeePee devil-suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sillypore
    Posts
    1,728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AirWoLF View Post
    Eh...

    Its like I only clock 13 posts a month in 18 months...

    anyway, cant make it tonight...

    wanna sppend time with my gf, weeeks havent see her... see ya guys!
    excuses...
    more like u dun wanna see us rite???
    haha...

  39. #27389
    finalsurprise
    has no status.
    Class 2B finalsurprise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    234
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yo boy boy,

    you still have the front brake pad? i think i need to prepare liao.
    everyone is a reflection of everyone else sometimes

  40. #27390
    ivanmania_10
    has no status.
    Class 2A ivanmania_10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    629
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello.. long time no see.. hehez

  41. #27391
    devil-suzy
    has no status.
    TeePee devil-suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sillypore
    Posts
    1,728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivanmania_10 View Post
    Hello.. long time no see.. hehez
    ur helmet sold yet???

     

     
  42. #27392
    ivanmania_10
    has no status.
    Class 2A ivanmania_10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    629
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, sold to a lucky guy. hehez

  43. #27393
    devil-suzy
    has no status.
    TeePee devil-suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sillypore
    Posts
    1,728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivanmania_10 View Post
    Yes, sold to a lucky guy. hehez
    haiz...
    n it aint me...
    i no money, if not i ll buy from u liao...

    so tonite u joining us not???

  44. #27394
    ivanmania_10
    has no status.
    Class 2A ivanmania_10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    629
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tonight?? go where??

  45. #27395
    devil-suzy
    has no status.
    TeePee devil-suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sillypore
    Posts
    1,728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivanmania_10 View Post
    Tonight?? go where??
    kkfc...
    8pm...
    coming???
    can make it???

  46. #27396
    flareon1982
    loves his Valentine III
    TeePee flareon1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    3,639
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Where is this supper at Zam Zam Prata? I can only join after 10 leh...

  47. #27397
    devil-suzy
    has no status.
    TeePee devil-suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sillypore
    Posts
    1,728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flareon1982 View Post
    Where is this supper at Zam Zam Prata? I can only join after 10 leh...
    call when ur done...
    but dun call me...
    i dunno i going for prata not...
    i probably going for kkfc den see how from there...
    u can call kaozie or swoosh...

  48. #27398
    flareon1982
    loves his Valentine III
    TeePee flareon1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    3,639
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Noted with thanks.

  49. #27399
    devil-suzy
    has no status.
    TeePee devil-suzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Sillypore
    Posts
    1,728
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flareon1982 View Post
    Noted with thanks.
    ur most welcomed...

  50. #27400
    cyrix76
    riding a Silver FJR
    Class 2 cyrix76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    1.351064,103.764839
    Posts
    921
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flareon1982 View Post
    Where is this supper at Zam Zam Prata? I can only join after 10 leh...
    Hey Flareon ... here is the location.

    I will not be able to make it... need to spend a little quality time with my family members. Have fun tonight guys! Ride Safe!

    Oh yeah ... in case that I wun be able to log in during CNY ... wishing all Bros ... I mean ALL ... a very Happy and Prosperous New Year!!! May we let begones be "begoned" start afresh in this thread ... peace to all!

    My resolution in this forum will be that we can have a massive gathering again ... hopefully in Mid of this year(June)... Let me put a date first... 5th June 2009 ... let's work towards this goal... shall we? Past or present GSRers... we will unite for one day! Cheers! Ok... I'm just a small fry here with a big ambition... but at least I am trying my best ... Main organisers of meetings... please assist ok?

    Last edited by cyrix76; 23-01-2009 at 11:56 AM.

Page 548 of 853 FirstFirst ... 48448498538544545546547548549550551552558598648 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •