Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by knoobie View Post
    okay. thanks ah pek. anyway, the last time was done by bike shop using maxima cool aide. it comes only in premixed right ? so ratio i suppose shouldn't be a problem.
    Any brand oso can lah. Need not spend so much unless you go tracj track and your engine coolant system demand the best.

If you are too particular about over heating...can always switch on your fan by Y "live" grounding the other end to a DIY waterproofing switch.
    Stupid Hurts!.Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does
    BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

FY****
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help!!!
    My spec 2 yesterday aft a 30km hot run parked aside, suddently i found something flow out to ground through the fuel overflow pipe!!! i thought this is petrol but aft check confirm is my maxima coolent, i open the coolent tank and found it's empty. I topped up with pure water and will see how it goes first, anyone can enlighten me why the coolent flow out from that pipe, is that any leak in engine block?? thx

Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

suddently i found something flow out to ground through the fuel overflow pipe!!! i thought this is petrol but aft check confirm is my maxima coolent,
    It doesn't make sense that coolant can come off from over flow tube for fuel. I'm sure you have mistaken that. Since your reserve coolant reservoir is empty, I believe its coming off likely from the reserve coolant tank overflow tube. Do check again. When mixture (too much water) is not right and coolant reach extreme boiling point for some reason, it's being pressurised and coolant can oozed out from the tube. I may be wrong but just a tot.

It could be any tube joints coming off slightly loose too (check the "Y" configuration coolant tube).
    Last edited by Ah Pek; 06-10-2008 at 04:26 PM.

FY****
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pek View Post
    It does make sense that coolant can come off from over flow tube for fuel. I'm sure you have mistaken that. Since your reserve coolant reservoir is empty, I believe its coming off likely from the reserve coolant tank overflow tube. Do check again. When mixture (too much water) is not right and coolant reach extreme boiling point for some reason, it's being pressurised and coolant can oozed out from the tube. I may be wrong but just a tot.

It could be any tube joints coming off slightly loose too (check the "Y" configuration coolant tube).
    Just checked again the water level no change now in the reservior, will monitor again...Ya u could be right the coolant may not flow out from the petrol overflow pipe, it maybe just flow along outside of the pipe and dropping to ground so it looks like is from inside, thanks anyway

Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FY**** View Post
    Just checked again the water level no change now in the reservior, will monitor again...Ya u could be right the coolant may not flow out from the petrol overflow pipe, it maybe just flow along outside of the pipe and dropping to ground so it looks like is from inside, thanks anyway
    Sorry my friend...there was a typo error..."does" should be "doesn't...sighhhh!!!...my bad!

sakio
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default need help frm experience cb400 riders

guys, i need some help regarding the coolant system in my version s cb400. i got the bike 3 days ago and i found out tat there is no coolant in the reservoir upon opening when i felt strong heat frm the combustion chamber after parking for 1 1/2 hrs. so i went to a petrol kisok to get coolant. but still the engine is damn hot.. i suspect the following may be not working:

a)coolant pump spoil
    b)radiator fan not running
    c)sensor spoil
    d)cooling piping got stuck

so i m not sure wat is wrong with the cooling system.. i need some answers frm u all.. and also i would like to ask some questions

a)if cooling system really not working, what will happen to the engine(eg gasket melt?)
    b)is it normal for the engine(combustion chamber) to be tat hot??
    c)like wat u all said, coolant pump will not be activated if rpm is not there.is it true? so the whole cooling system will only run when certain rpm is reached or certain temperature is reached???

really need help regarding my issue cos i am very worried my cb400 will get damaged.. thx alot guys.. appreciated alot

Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sakio View Post
    guys, i need some help regarding the coolant system in my version s cb400. i got the bike 3 days ago and i found out tat there is no coolant in the reservoir upon opening when i felt strong heat frm the combustion chamber after parking for 1 1/2 hrs. so i went to a petrol kisok to get coolant. but still the engine is damn hot.. i suspect the following may be not working:

a)coolant pump spoil
    b)radiator fan not running
    c)sensor spoil
    d)cooling piping got stuck

so i m not sure wat is wrong with the cooling system.. i need some answers frm u all.. and also i would like to ask some questions

a)if cooling system really not working, what will happen to the engine(eg gasket melt?)
    b)is it normal for the engine(combustion chamber) to be tat hot??
    c)like wat u all said, coolant pump will not be activated if rpm is not there.is it true? so the whole cooling system will only run when certain rpm is reached or certain temperature is reached???

really need help regarding my issue cos i am very worried my cb400 will get damaged.. thx alot guys.. appreciated alot
    This questions be asked a few times. Please check Ah Pek post under search..you bound to find the answers.

arsonist
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahpek, just now my mech at jb try to change the seal of the waterpump cover yet my bike still leaking. the mech says to get the water pump cover new one but im thinking what if its not the cover that is defect but the other side which is the problem? wouldnt it be better if get the whole water pump assembly like that?

also do u know if FJT sells the cover only and how much? also if buy with the water pump how much isit? The cover is the "Y" where 2 coolant hoses come into it one. am i right?

just now i otw back from jb my fan constantly turns on so manytimes cos coolant leaks out from the "Y" cover the below part. i think theres little or no more coolant in the hoses already.

what do u think? anw does FJT open tmw morning? (SAt?) cos i wanna get the part asap.

Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ahpek, just now my mech at jb try to change the seal of the waterpump cover yet my bike still leaking. the mech says to get the water pump cover new one but im thinking what if its not the cover that is defect but the other side which is the problem? wouldnt it be better if get the whole water pump assembly like that?
    Sound more like a bad job than put the blame on the cover housing. There is no way this thing can be damaged. I believe he had it damage while changing the seal. Are you sure he uses the right seal for replacement? Anything JB..I really can't help. It could be a chance he was taking...and in the end, he may have damaged the cover while at it.

also do u know if FJT sells the cover only and how much? also if buy with the water pump how much isit? The cover is the "Y" where 2 coolant hoses come into it one. am i right?
    Right..and do call FJT and asked. I think they should be open. Can try Chong Aik too and last..Ever Success (prices are on the high side)...all around the same place.

just now i otw back from jb my fan constantly turns on so manytimes cos coolant leaks out from the "Y" cover the below part. i think theres little or no more coolant in the hoses already.
    Yah..its running dry and withyond cooling capability. Do get it done fast.

arsonist
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sound more like a bad job than put the blame on the cover housing. There is no way this thing can be damaged. I believe he had it damage while changing the seal. Are you sure he uses the right seal for replacement? Anything JB..I really can't help. It could be a chance he was taking...and in the end, he may have damaged the cover while at it.

Right..and do call FJT and asked. I think they should be open. Can try Chong Aik too and last..Ever Success (prices are on the high side)...all around the same place.

Yah..its running dry and withyond cooling capability. Do get it done fast.
    hmm.... maybe but the only way i can think of is that he accidentally overtighten it in the first place. however can overtightening damage the cover? also since it was already leaking in the first place could it be happen just like that due to wear and tear?

so what do u think? should i try to buy just the cover or the whole pump?
    also do u know wheter its advisable to put adhesive like glue or silicone gasket on the cover (cos thats what the mech at jb did) or just leave it clean, put the seal and tighten? what about ur own coolant pump seal? u ever change it or see it taken out?

arsonist
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yah its the right seal also, i bought the seal at FJT a few days back.
    so wasted i used up my MAxima coolant and it all leaked out back again.

tmw morning im going back to FJT to ask hw much is the pump, if the cover add some money can get the whole pump will most likely be doing that. what do u think?

arsonist
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone can help answer my question? im going to FJT soon.

s4vtec
    is s4vtec
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arsonist View Post
    anyone can help answer my question? im going to FJT soon.
    want to help you but very difficult as there's no pics...
    better send ur bike to bike shop to rectify...
    AMKS4 Riders, Gathering S4 Riders of our Tomato Land
    - My current ride, Honda CB 400 Super 4 Hyper VTEC. More pictures @ friendster.com/s4vtec -

- Feel free to contact Thomas aka s4vtec @ 969-11-787 should you have any questions about your S4. -

s4vtec
    is s4vtec
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uneven tightening of the cover and wrong seal size used also can contribute to the leaking leh...
    AMKS4 Riders, Gathering S4 Riders of our Tomato Land
    - My current ride, Honda CB 400 Super 4 Hyper VTEC. More pictures @ friendster.com/s4vtec -

- Feel free to contact Thomas aka s4vtec @ 969-11-787 should you have any questions about your S4. -

arsonist
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is using silicone gasket or glue on the cover recommended? or to leave it clean and just use the seal and tighten. i think the seal is correct cos buy from FJT and even refer to the manual when buying

gimme a min i try to post the pics tt i have

arsonist
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the first picture is the picture of the cover. notice the coolant its leaking via the bottom part of the cover.

the 2nd picture shows the cover taken out already yest.
    Attached Images Attached Images

arsonist
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

should i buy the cover, or the whole pump? what do u think?

e|ement
    \
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ur pump look ok on the fins(dono izzit like tt spell one)

like time i change mine cos the whole ting turn rusty sia
    bike history
    1987 - 1988 - Baby steps
    1989 - 2005 - Bus,Mrt,Taxi
    Nov05 - Jan07 -YBR125
    Jan07 - Feb11- CB400 Spec 1
    Mar11 - ??? Fazer 1000
    Nov05 - Got Got Class 2B
    Dec 06 - Got Class 2A
    Nov07 - Got Class 3
    Mar08 - Got Class 2

longjump
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it common for coolant in reservoir to become diluted water? if not wat might be the problem?

IceCub3
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post S4 Engine Coolent Discussion

Dear S4 riders,

I'm currently riding Spec 3 which is FBB 2 yr old bike, milleage abt 35k and have not flushed or change my coolent before for a whole 2 yrs since i got the bike.

1) Heard from a friend that if often go track must change once a year or 10 000 km but for me, since i only ride in SG change every 2 years or 20 000km, is it true?

2) What do you use for your coolent change? how often and what brand?

3) Im hoping to get from reviews on Engine Ice for our S4. After change, whats yr review?

Thanks for any replies here or pm me would be greatly appreciated

rxgn
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

engine ice not bad..

at unique, $50 full top up with flushing..

aixin
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IceCub3 View Post
    Dear S4 riders,

I'm currently riding Spec 3 which is FBB 2 yr old bike, milleage abt 35k and have not flushed or change my coolent before for a whole 2 yrs since i got the bike.

1) Heard from a friend that if often go track must change once a year or 10 000 km but for me, since i only ride in SG change every 2 years or 20 000km, is it true?

2) What do you use for your coolent change? how often and what brand?

3) Im hoping to get from reviews on Engine Ice for our S4. After change, whats yr review?

Thanks for any replies here or pm me would be greatly appreciated
    Flushing and coolant change is rather reasonably cheap at LAB - my spec3 also just bought and done it there - 20 dollars for both. For peace of mind, do it frequently at a reasonable interval...

WRfreak
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hi

hi guys.. can u guys give me a soloution to this..

i just top up my coolent motul and flushed..... from motoworld.... after a day or two... the coolent starting to drip on the left side of engine.. when i open the coolent reservoir.. its empty .. and i top it up till the second level... now.. another thing is.. whenever i ride for a few km.. like 30 km.. the bike totally too hot .. and i made a fan switch to run .. and.. the temp light keep switchin on.. can anybody advice me on this.. is there a choke in the pipes or something ..

Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WRfreak View Post
    hi guys.. can u guys give me a soloution to this..

i just top up my coolent motul and flushed..... from motoworld.... after a day or two... the coolent starting to drip on the left side of engine.. when i open the coolent reservoir.. its empty .. and i top it up till the second level... now.. another thing is.. whenever i ride for a few km.. like 30 km.. the bike totally too hot .. and i made a fan switch to run .. and.. the temp light keep switchin on.. can anybody advice me on this.. is there a choke in the pipes or something ..

If I were you, I go back to MW..sound like a bad job along the line. You should have gone back immediately instate of topping up yourself.

"..is there a choke in the pipes "..you should know better what the problem is when you decided to do a "flush". Hope you know what coolant flushing is..its not just draining out old coolant, hosing with clean water and then top up again..this is not "flushing"...its more like risning.

Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixin View Post
    Flushing and coolant change is rather reasonably cheap at LAB - my spec3 also just bought and done it there - 20 dollars for both. For peace of mind, do it frequently at a reasonable interval...
    Careful!...beside buying cheap use and throw consumeables and cheap for Honda original part from LAB, other then that, never depend on their workmanship..its a "can use can olehdee" atitude..not even rack mounting for box..unless you go early in the morning.

It can't be flushing..the can of coolant flushing power or liquid already cost you at least around $12.

aixin
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Careful!...beside buying cheap use and throw consumeables and cheap for Honda original part from LAB, other then that, never depend on their workmanship..its a "can use can olehdee" atitude..not even rack mounting for box..unless you go early in the morning.

It can't be flushing..the can of coolant flushing power or liquid already cost you at least around $12.
    Thks Ah Pek ,
    I requested for both then and paid the amount. I didn't notice there was flushing going on then...LOL....

W17
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello All Bro & Sis,

U hav to chk the coolant level if u r using Potuline Coolant ard $5/1Lit blt, bcoz it easy dry out. At least to purchase the castrol brand coolant even it 4x prices of the potuline but still consider cheap & more long lasting. Previously i used the potuline, my coolant container will empty ard 4 wks, but when topup with castrol coolant $10/500ml blt oredy 4 mths still hav 2/3 in my coolant tank.

loyjwe
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what can be the problem if my fan very fast on? about 20 to 30 mins ride during day 80% on highway, after come out from highway reach traffic light fan will start to on le. i travel on highway shdnt the air be cooling already? my coolant still between the high and low level ley

thanks

nathan_12
    honda silverwing or sym gts???
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm using engine ice! so far so good!!
    KTM EGS 200CC 2004
    APRILIA RS125CC 2005
    SYM GTS 200CC 2006
    HONDA SUPER 4 VTEC 3 2007

aixin
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ichiro_jeff View Post
    roughly 15k kilometer..

but u can regularly open up the cover at the right side to check the reservior.. if not enough jus top up lo.. but shld b drying up in days.. if it happens, then might need to send to bike shop for check liao.. =)

hoPe tt helps
    Is cool
    Is the "cover at the right side" same for all CB400 versions.
    Just asking as mine is Spec III.

Thanks

loyjwe
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what can be the problem if my fan very fast on? about 20 to 30 mins ride during day 80% on highway, after come out from highway reach traffic light fan will start to on le. i travel on highway shdnt the air be cooling already? my coolant just changed to engine ice and still between the high and low level ley

wat could be the problem fan on so fast??

thanks

Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loyjwe View Post
    what can be the problem if my fan very fast on? about 20 to 30 mins ride during day 80% on highway, after come out from highway reach traffic light fan will start to on le. i travel on highway shdnt the air be cooling already? my coolant just changed to engine ice and still between the high and low level ley

wat could be the problem fan on so fast??

thanks
    You have not mention wheather your bike is new or old however the below flowing are the possible caused.

1) Thermostat partially working.

2) Fan switch sensor may be out of specification.

3) Orifice in radiator tubing may be partially block by scales and other contaminant residues.

First troubleshooting before any of the above approach is to have your coolant system and radiator flush..and flush does not mean draining the current coolant off and hosing with water to have the waste out...it require you to use "radiator flushing" chemical in liquid or powder form. Can be found in most supermarket that sells car accessories..or go to AutoBac at Bukit Batok and pick your choice.

Regardless of coolant brands..they are all the same and do not help in your problem.

-boy-
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default engine..

hi, juz to check with you guys, does ur engine gets hot easily? how come after during normal riding, nv on vtec the engine gets hot so easily? how to check the fan whether working? thanks...

-boy-
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -boy- View Post
    hi, juz to check with you guys, does ur engine gets hot easily? how come after during normal riding, nv on vtec the engine gets hot so easily? how to check the fan whether working? thanks...
    anyone can help???

d3an_cain
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my coolant totaly dry.. any1 can advise?
    is it possible to put plain water to the coolant tank temp.. cos i scared half way go bike shop, bike die..
    cos now i riding can't go more than 4~5K rpm.. bike feels heavy..

[/CENTER]
    http://redop2.multiply.com/

dragonforce
    riding old bike
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

pour distilled water inside and ride to your friendly workshop..
    Quote Originally Posted by motobike-search-engine.co.uk
    Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

-boy-
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

izzit normal for s4 engine to get hot easily? cos i could feel the heat even if i nv open vtec...im riding spec1

Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

izzit normal for s4 engine to get hot easily? cos i could feel the heat even if i nv open vtec...im riding spec1
    Hot is normal but too hot..it smells trouble.

Ride faster. the water tubing in the radiator need 'force' wind to cool.

Eo viscosity not right for your bike...too much friction generated.

Coolant blockage though it still flows.

Installation of manual operated fan helps but the rest mentioned above still has to be applied.

Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by d3an_cain View Post
    my coolant totaly dry.. any1 can advise?
    is it possible to put plain water to the coolant tank temp.. cos i scared half way go bike shop, bike die..
    cos now i riding can't go more than 4~5K rpm.. bike feels heavy..
    Yes you can just for that purpose.

Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

>>
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by -boy-

anyone can help???<<

Ground the radiator fan switch.

-boy-
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay thanks ah pek for replying, cos im kinda newbie to s4. haha. which shop is good to service s4? any recommendation ard west side?

Ah Pek
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

okay thanks ah pek for replying, cos im kinda newbie to s4. haha. which shop is good to service s4? any recommendation ard west side?
    Got no shop to recommend leh..only my void deck..LOL! What do you mean by service?..change eo..coolant etc..? You should try my stuff first than go shop some other time

dragonforce
    riding old bike
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Got no shop to recommend leh..only my void deck..LOL! What do you mean by service?..change eo..coolant etc..? You should try my stuff first than go shop some other time
    i personally recommend ah pek too~ did EO change and flushed coolant today..
    Quote Originally Posted by motobike-search-engine.co.uk
    Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

Roy80
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question what types of coolant should S4 Spec3 use?

S4 Spec 3 use what types of coolant is gd? heard abt Engine ice. any other types tat is gd n nt so ex? pls comments.

inspire85
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried engine ice and maxima coolant b4.. Not much difference to me..
    Max
    SpecIII Rider

Roy80
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how abt those normal one? and when to top up/change coolant? 6mths, 1 yrs?

inspire85
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roy80 View Post
    how abt those normal one? and when to top up/change coolant? 6mths, 1 yrs?
    Normal one to me is maxima coolant.. I usually flush every year or whenever i see the coolant change colour..
    Max
    SpecIII Rider

Revouis
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some say engine ice power change liao big diff can feel but to my few closer firends on sg forums they say no diff
    Spark135 11 Jan'07---24 July'08----FBB2209T
    CB400 VTEC REVO 30 July'08----FBC8*8*K

Revouis
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maxima coolant how much?
    cuz i know engine ice is 50