User Tag List

Page 2 of 447 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 22312

Thread: BBDC - Anyone Taking 2B There?

  1. #51
    subsean
    has no status.
    Class 2B subsean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    383
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    ya cost saving.. cos its 4-stoke ma.. no need 2T.. but in the sense of power u know la.. depending on wether u want $ or u want power
    Lying down is the best part where a ger can have without taking off her clothes... But taking the clothes off is the climax!!

  2. #52
    EeYoRe_159
    has no status.
    Kruzers EeYoRe_159's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    TYP
    Posts
    3,616
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by subsean@Nov 11 2005, 06:30 PM
    ya cost saving.. cos its 4-stoke ma.. no need 2T.. but in the sense of power u know la.. depending on wether u want $ or u want power
    I wan both lah.. Knowing SP can speed up to 170 or 180 & CBR is ard 130 or 140..
    But 130 is oso real fast liao lei...

    See how lah.. Might consider Kawa too..

    So what bike will u be gettin lei??

     

     
  3. #53
    MsPetrucci
    has no status.
    Class 2B MsPetrucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    320
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by EeYoRe_159@Nov 11 2005, 06:14 PM
    hmmm.. u r (the one who I saw on wed nite) e one interested in LXXX izzit??
    Yeah Man! 10 pts for u Mabel...alamak u dun remember me is it? Ok repeat after me..my name is shah....Gerl u still haven't tell me wat happened to u during 2.01!
    anyway i also hv my paiseh moments during practical.

    Oh u getting sportsbike after u pass..i'm nt sure wat bike to buy but i think Phantom is suitable for me. den modify here n there make it look stylomilo.

    My dad rode a Honda Rebel last time and he modify the bike until it looks like a mini Harley...but tt bike is long gone...



    Lucky u sensor tt guy's name...
    Al-Maghreb ajmal balad fi alam!

  4. #54
    EeYoRe_159
    has no status.
    Kruzers EeYoRe_159's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    TYP
    Posts
    3,616
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MsPetrucci@Nov 11 2005, 07:51 PM
    Yeah Man! 10 pts for u Mabel...alamak u dun remember me is it? Ok repeat after me..my name is shah....Gerl u still haven't tell me wat happened to u during 2.01!
    anyway i also hv my paiseh moments during practical.

    Oh u getting sportsbike after u pass..i'm nt sure wat bike to buy but i think Phantom is suitable for me. den modify here n there make it look stylomilo.

    My dad rode a Honda Rebel last time and he modify the bike until it looks like a mini Harley...but tt bike is long gone...



    Lucky u sensor tt guy's name...
    Of cos I rem'ber u.. Interested in LXXX lei.. haha...

    Yeah!! I like sportbike... Intend to get a SP but my fren ask me nt buy cos he scare I speed.. heehee he ask me to get a CBR as this bike speed is ard 130 to 140 (am I rite, huh?? ) and furthermore 1 tank can go 300km..

    See how lah.. I might get a scooter lei.. haha..

  5. #55
    harvested
    has no status.
    Class 2B harvested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bt Panjang
    Posts
    289
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I failed my 2.02 again!!!

    Going for the 5th attempt already.

    Today damn sad.. Got 2 instructors. 1 is Azhar, another one is Leow.

    Got 9 people taking 2.02 together! Damn crowded.. No much opportunities to warm up/practice. Failed again..

    .::faith.hope.love::.

  6. #56
    EeYoRe_159
    has no status.
    Kruzers EeYoRe_159's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    TYP
    Posts
    3,616
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sound very scary & siong.. I'm taking my 2.02 on Tuesday..
    Scare sacre..

    How come stage 2.02 got 2 instructors meh??

  7. #57
    yuxiang856
    has no status.
    Class 2 yuxiang856's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    .. 2.02 is the crank and s course ah?? should be alrite de mah.. juz go in slow then out fast for s course.. then crank juz normal turning nia.. but one thing abt crank.. u need to go a bit lower then normal turning ah.. think should be alrite de.. harvested.. u not good at which 1??

  8. #58
    LuncheonMeat
    has no status.
    Class 2 LuncheonMeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    817
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmmm...take it easy harvested... just give it your best shot everytime when you go for your prac...hopefully it helps ya... Jia You 2 all of ya~
    DUCATI 1098



  9. #59
    subsean
    has no status.
    Class 2B subsean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    383
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yea.. take it slow.. no use hurrying... take it slow.. 130 is enuff.. my wr goes unitl 110 oni... i think its enuff... y ride so fast as long as the bike brings u there..
    Lying down is the best part where a ger can have without taking off her clothes... But taking the clothes off is the climax!!

  10. #60
    yuxiang856
    has no status.
    Class 2 yuxiang856's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    subsean, why talk abt speed suddenly?? wahhaa..

  11. #61
    witchblade
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders witchblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    west side
    Posts
    1,912
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MiSSyNic@Nov 10 2005, 02:12 PM
    mabel is it?haha..i just turn 18..u all leh?
    im 22. anyone doing on monday at 3.45pm?

    i often notice that almost in every bike class group, there are at least gal and 4 or 5 guyz. lol~~ well.. i dun intend to get bike yet. at first, i tot of getting aprilla 125 but after thinking for a long time, realize its not worth it cos juz wait a year then go do 2A liao... say.. all of us live where? anyone live in jurong west st 61 or near by?
    Aim is Tame mito 500cc 2 stroke! What seems impossible is always possible (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

     

     
  12. #62
    Tyrian
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer Tyrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    if u tink doing s course and crank course is difficult, wait till u tried it on bigger bike and u will reaize 2b courses is a piece of cake..

    well for now, train harder.. one word of encouragement for ppl who can't seems to pass a particular subject.. no pain = no gain..
    05.04 - 08.04: Honda Wave S (FV)
    08.04 - 05.09: Honda Version S (FP)
    09.08 - 08.10: Honda ESi 4dr (SBV)
    04.11 - 02.12: Ducati 749 (FY)
    05.09 - 07.14: Honda Wave X (FBD)
    07.14 - 09.15: Yamaha Tmax 530 (FBH)
    11.13 - 09.15: Honda City (SGA)

    09.15 - Current: Honda Jazz (SKV)

  13. #63
    EeYoRe_159
    has no status.
    Kruzers EeYoRe_159's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    TYP
    Posts
    3,616
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by subsean@Nov 12 2005, 06:17 AM
    yea.. take it slow.. no use hurrying... take it slow.. 130 is enuff.. my wr goes unitl 110 oni... i think its enuff... y ride so fast as long as the bike brings u there..
    True.. But sometime is just the thrill lor.. Anyway I dun dare to speed too..

  14. #64
    EeYoRe_159
    has no status.
    Kruzers EeYoRe_159's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    TYP
    Posts
    3,616
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by witchblade@Nov 12 2005, 05:34 PM
    im 22. anyone doing on monday at 3.45pm?

    i often notice that almost in every bike class group, there are at least gal and 4 or 5 guyz. lol~~ well.. i dun intend to get bike yet. at first, i tot of getting aprilla 125 but after thinking for a long time, realize its not worth it cos juz wait a year then go do 2A liao... say.. all of us live where? anyone live in jurong west st 61 or near by?
    Wow.. seem like I'm the older in this forum...

    I'm stayin in Whampoa Drive.. How abt the rest??

    MsPetrucci, u r having lesson on Tuesday hor.. Me too lei

    Mine is at 2140 hrs.. What time is your lesson

  15. #65
    Roadwiniac
    has no status.
    Class 2 Roadwiniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Jurong West Ave 1
    Posts
    987
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm.. u guys at which pracitcal le? Like to share my part of experience with you ppl. If anybody got anything unsure, can feel free to ask me or pm me Coz i recently too bored already..

    Advise: Go through what you are going to do before the practical lesson starts. It helps you to be focus. Especially when you are doing the evaluations(5.02 & 8.01). Prac 2.01 the slope there need to concentrate on the clutch and throttle. Release the foot brake when the bike is like jerking forward.

    Look forward to the road guys! Speeding at near 70km/h is fun After passing 5.02 very fast liao. Good Luck you ppl ^^


    P.S. I live at Jurong West Ave 1 (Any1 near? )
    かたつばさのてんし

    ありがとうかみ

  16. #66
    Roadwiniac
    has no status.
    Class 2 Roadwiniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Jurong West Ave 1
    Posts
    987
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by witchblade@Nov 12 2005, 05:34 PM
    anyone live in jurong west st 61 or near by?
    witchblade, i usually went down to 651 there eat supper with fren de.. care to join sumtime ma?
    かたつばさのてんし

    ありがとうかみ

  17. #67
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Tyrian@Nov 12 2005, 06:24 PM
    if u tink doing s course and crank course is difficult, wait till u tried it on bigger bike and u will reaize 2b courses is a piece of cake..

    well for now, train harder.. one word of encouragement for ppl who can't seems to pass a particular subject.. no pain = no gain..
    the worse is yet to come keke 'the bumpy' course!! fr 2a onwards keke

  18. #68
    harvested
    has no status.
    Class 2B harvested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bt Panjang
    Posts
    289
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by EeYoRe_159@Nov 12 2005, 01:09 AM
    Sound very scary & siong.. I'm taking my 2.02 on Tuesday..
    Scare sacre..

    How come stage 2.02 got 2 instructors meh??
    Which session you going?

    I going on Tuesday 3.45pm. 5th attempt already...

    That time got 2 classes of 2.02. Total 9 students, that's why got 2 instructors lor.

    .::faith.hope.love::.

  19. #69
    yuxiang856
    has no status.
    Class 2 yuxiang856's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    omg.. the bumpy course is the worst.. haha.. i think is the hardest to control.. i tried it with a 2b bike.. seems hard to control.. i can't imagine class 2a and 2..

  20. #70
    EeYoRe_159
    has no status.
    Kruzers EeYoRe_159's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    TYP
    Posts
    3,616
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by harvested@Nov 13 2005, 01:02 AM
    Which session you going?

    I going on Tuesday 3.45pm. 5th attempt already...

    That time got 2 classes of 2.02. Total 9 students, that's why got 2 instructors lor.
    My lesson start at 2140 hrs (Last Session)

    Oic.. Ya hor, I did heard b4.. Each instructor will onli take max 5 students for each lesson..

  21. #71
    harvested
    has no status.
    Class 2B harvested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bt Panjang
    Posts
    289
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think last session should be easy to pass, since not much traffic/people. Can go for a few more rounds.

    .::faith.hope.love::.

     

     
  22. #72
    EeYoRe_159
    has no status.
    Kruzers EeYoRe_159's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    TYP
    Posts
    3,616
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by harvested@Nov 13 2005, 02:27 AM
    I think last session should be easy to pass, since not much traffic/people. Can go for a few more rounds.
    Izzit.. My 2.01 failed 3 times lei.. I took 2 lessons at the last session, still the instructor failed me..

  23. #73
    MiSSyNic
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders MiSSyNic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    2,253
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Roadwiniac@Nov 12 2005, 06:57 PM
    Hmm.. u guys at which pracitcal le? Like to share my part of experience with you ppl. If anybody got anything unsure, can feel free to ask me or pm me Coz i recently too bored already..

    Advise: Go through what you are going to do before the practical lesson starts. It helps you to be focus. Especially when you are doing the evaluations(5.02 & 8.01). Prac 2.01 the slope there need to concentrate on the clutch and throttle. Release the foot brake when the bike is like jerking forward.

    Look forward to the road guys! Speeding at near 70km/h is fun After passing 5.02 very fast liao. Good Luck you ppl ^^


    P.S. I live at Jurong West Ave 1 (Any1 near? )
    ok good..i fail mine stupid evaluation today..due to my copyness n really nervous atitude..haha..everything was ok during trying..then i knew i can pass de then dunnoe for the f*** i fall from prank.. as u know Immediate failure lo..then went on to E-Brake.. already put off my concentration then i'm like already thinking fail already la..do well also no use..then really mine e-brake suddenly become wobbling n unstable..hai..really damn sad..if not i would have get 8 point n move on to road..TMD..haha..what make me a copy cat is that..after the slope suppose to go S course then should postion bike on the right side of the road at traffic light there..then i dunnoe why i go follow a guy in front position on the left..haha..next time i take i wan to be the middle or last few not the 2nd..idiot..damn dui...sian man..next attempt on tuesday 6pm..pls i need ur guys help..haha..

    If i have a choice, i would rather die on the road as a rider, after 299 km/h

  24. #74
    Lass
    says duh
    SBF Lady Riders Lass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Singapore - North West
    Posts
    20,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    not unusual to be nervous but u really hv to try to depend on urself to overcome it. many ppl told me the same thing as well. know ur route well so that u dun need to depend on others infront of u. always ask when u r not sure. doesn't matter even if it has been taught to u cos u rather b sure than to make mistakes during the actual TP.

  25. #75
    Roadwiniac
    has no status.
    Class 2 Roadwiniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Jurong West Ave 1
    Posts
    987
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, better luck next time. As previous post, Before u even start ur evaluation, go through what u gonna do later in ur mind 1st. it helps for me as i know what will i do and will not do.

    As for the narrow plank, look far ahead, look at the pylon cone far ahead. u know the 2 cones for u to stop before the salom? ya, just look in between them and keep a steady hand on the handle bar. grip the tank tight too.

    As for E-brake, when the meter covers the white line, lock ya elbows and lean backwards abit. apply hard braking to stop in time, squeeze the front brake more and go easy on the rear brake so as not to lock it up. i know coz i skided before. incorrect technique, 2pts
    かたつばさのてんし

    ありがとうかみ

  26. #76
    Roadwiniac
    has no status.
    Class 2 Roadwiniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Jurong West Ave 1
    Posts
    987
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by EeYoRe_159@Nov 13 2005, 02:32 AM
    Izzit.. My 2.01 failed 3 times lei.. I took 2 lessons at the last session, still the instructor failed me..
    As i know, practical 2.01 and 2.02 is quite hard to pass. i went 2 times for 2.01 and pass 2.02 just 1 time.

    For 2.01, the stopping at slope and moving off and the filter lane are the main point. Left turn is almost just like right turn but don't do wide turning. filter lane got 3 blind spots, u got check all?? slope u need to get the biting point right and "vroom" u go

    I would suggest u all take the 100 minutes session (session 1 - session 7) for stage 2 as there will be more time to practice and the instructor got time to correct ya mistakes. coz session 8 de 70 minutes i too tight, so scare instructor tell u to "YMCA"

    YMCA = You Must Come Again
    かたつばさのてんし

    ありがとうかみ

  27. #77
    MsPetrucci
    has no status.
    Class 2B MsPetrucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    320
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by EeYoRe_159@Nov 12 2005, 06:36 PM
    Wow.. seem like I'm the older in this forum...

    I'm stayin in Whampoa Drive.. How abt the rest??

    MsPetrucci, u r having lesson on Tuesday hor.. Me too lei

    Mine is at 2140 hrs.. What time is your lesson
    Eeyore..159..my 2.02 is on tuesday at 2140 hrs. Same as u lah. Dis is my 1st time taking my practical at dis time. The other practical slots doesn't accomodate my schedule. I got another gerlfren who is taking the same practical as us. so cya on tuesday. hopefully there's nt much cars! Woohoo! i love riding at nite!
    Al-Maghreb ajmal balad fi alam!

  28. #78
    kahhwee
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West
    Posts
    3,681
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Must careful about riding at night when taking 2.02. Vision not so clear. Must careful. After awhile of pratice will get it one. I took my 2.02 twice.
    1)25th May 2005 - 14 Feb 2007 Cbr 150
    2)14th March 2007 Toyota Vios
    3)18th april 2008 NSR SP 150


    MSN:Lookahhwee@gmail.com

  29. #79
    EeYoRe_159
    has no status.
    Kruzers EeYoRe_159's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    TYP
    Posts
    3,616
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Roadwiniac@Nov 13 2005, 11:54 AM
    As i know, practical 2.01 and 2.02 is quite hard to pass. i went 2 times for 2.01 and pass 2.02 just 1 time.

    For 2.01, the stopping at slope and moving off and the filter lane are the main point. Left turn is almost just like right turn but don't do wide turning. filter lane got 3 blind spots, u got check all?? slope u need to get the biting point right and "vroom" u go

    I would suggest u all take the 100 minutes session (session 1 - session 7) for stage 2 as there will be more time to practice and the instructor got time to correct ya mistakes. coz session 8 de 70 minutes i too tight, so scare instructor tell u to "YMCA"

    YMCA = You Must Come Again
    but sometime is hard to book session 1 to 7, as I need to work..

    And no choice but to book session 8.. True, lesson 8 timing wld be shorter but at least less students lor..

    Now I just wan to concentrate on my stage 2.02 as I dun wish to hear from instructor saying that 'YMCA'.. haha

  30. #80
    EeYoRe_159
    has no status.
    Kruzers EeYoRe_159's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    TYP
    Posts
    3,616
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MsPetrucci@Nov 13 2005, 02:26 PM

    Eeyore..159..my 2.02 is on tuesday at 2140 hrs. Same as u lah. Dis is my 1st time taking my practical at dis time. The other practical slots doesn't accomodate my schedule. I got another gerlfren who is taking the same practical as us. so cya on tuesday. hopefully there's nt much cars! Woohoo! i love riding at nite!
    Okie.. then I shall see u on Tues.. hmmm.. dunno who's our instructor hor..

    i oso luv to ride at nite too..

  31. #81
    Roadwiniac
    has no status.
    Class 2 Roadwiniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Jurong West Ave 1
    Posts
    987
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm.. 2.02 is mainly about the minor to major right turn and the lane change. I 1 time pass so good luck to u ppl..

    Anybody stay near JW ave 1??
    かたつばさのてんし

    ありがとうかみ

     

     
  32. #82
    Roadwiniac
    has no status.
    Class 2 Roadwiniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Jurong West Ave 1
    Posts
    987
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by EeYoRe_159@Nov 12 2005, 06:36 PM
    I'm stayin in Whampoa Drive.. How abt the rest??
    Wa.. whampoa drive come all the way to bbdc to learn bike? wonder u live home at wat time sia.. den after session 8 lesson reach home think should be 12mn le ba
    かたつばさのてんし

    ありがとうかみ

  33. #83
    EeYoRe_159
    has no status.
    Kruzers EeYoRe_159's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    TYP
    Posts
    3,616
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Roadwiniac@Nov 13 2005, 07:19 PM
    Wa.. whampoa drive come all the way to bbdc to learn bike? wonder u live home at wat time sia.. den after session 8 lesson reach home think should be 12mn le ba
    Cos I work in Ayer Rajah.. so BBDC is convenient for me..

    After finish my session 8 lesson, if I take the train home.. I might rch ard 12++

    Anyway I like to learn my riding in BBDC, even I'm nt workin in AR...

  34. #84
    Roadwiniac
    has no status.
    Class 2 Roadwiniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Jurong West Ave 1
    Posts
    987
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow.. nice. Enjoy riding.. really envy u ppl still touching the bikes.. me 1 wk no touch bike in bbdc le.. sometime go there find fren den sit down there look at ppl taking practical.. miss the good old days on the bike

    this coming tuesday my fren having practical at bbdc session 7
    かたつばさのてんし

    ありがとうかみ

  35. #85
    yuxiang856
    has no status.
    Class 2 yuxiang856's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    erm.. MiSSyNic.. muz learn to learn to be a bit du li ah.. coz in tp ah.. u muz go by all urself de.. even u wrong u also dun know.. so u muz rem the test route circuit well.. where to place and stop, etc...
    as for ur plank rite.. i last time also chui at there.. lol.. but hor i found out 1 way to counter le.. haha.. wat u need to do is when u at the line there rite.. then when ur turn to go.. be4 u check blindspot.. take a deep breath.. check le rite.. then MUZ throttle fast go up the plank first.. if too fast.. brake a bit then stay and look straight infront.. then should not be a problem le~~ =)

  36. #86
    kahhwee
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West
    Posts
    3,681
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Roadwiniac@Nov 13 2005, 07:15 PM
    Hmm.. 2.02 is mainly about the minor to major right turn and the lane change. I 1 time pass so good luck to u ppl..

    Anybody stay near JW ave 1??
    i tot 2.02 is figure 8 and crank course??
    1)25th May 2005 - 14 Feb 2007 Cbr 150
    2)14th March 2007 Toyota Vios
    3)18th april 2008 NSR SP 150


    MSN:Lookahhwee@gmail.com

  37. #87
    witchblade
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders witchblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    west side
    Posts
    1,912
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Roadwiniac@Nov 12 2005, 10:02 PM
    witchblade, i usually went down to 651 there eat supper with fren de.. care to join sumtime ma?
    hey~~ sure thing.. really love to... rather near my blk 653
    for easier contact, sms me at 94315208 *cheers*
    Aim is Tame mito 500cc 2 stroke! What seems impossible is always possible (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

  38. #88
    witchblade
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders witchblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    west side
    Posts
    1,912
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Roadwiniac@Nov 13 2005, 07:15 PM
    Hmm.. 2.02 is mainly about the minor to major right turn and the lane change. I 1 time pass so good luck to u ppl..

    Anybody stay near JW ave 1??
    is jurong west av1 near the boon lay tat side?
    Aim is Tame mito 500cc 2 stroke! What seems impossible is always possible (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

  39. #89
    MiSSyNic
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders MiSSyNic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    2,253
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by yuxiang856@Nov 13 2005, 11:43 PM
    erm.. MiSSyNic.. muz learn to learn to be a bit du li ah.. coz in tp ah.. u muz go by all urself de.. even u wrong u also dun know.. so u muz rem the test route circuit well.. where to place and stop, etc...
    as for ur plank rite.. i last time also chui at there.. lol.. but hor i found out 1 way to counter le.. haha.. wat u need to do is when u at the line there rite.. then when ur turn to go.. be4 u check blindspot.. take a deep breath.. check le rite.. then MUZ throttle fast go up the plank first.. if too fast.. brake a bit then stay and look straight infront.. then should not be a problem le~~ =)
    haha..yeah i totally agree!!!now i learn mine mistake..i will ride mine own..haha..i mean at least i dun follow other..i think by now i know where is mine weak point le..haha..u know everything was ok till the plank..haha..sian half u know..haha..yeah thank yu xiang for ur advice..i now also realise must open throttle get on the plank first then slowly control the speed..why i kana the prank i think also becoz i didn't on throttle..make it worst i go step the rear brake..stupid of me..haha

    If i have a choice, i would rather die on the road as a rider, after 299 km/h

  40. #90
    Roadwiniac
    has no status.
    Class 2 Roadwiniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Jurong West Ave 1
    Posts
    987
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by kahhwee@Nov 14 2005, 08:30 AM
    i tot 2.02 is figure 8 and crank course??
    erm.. sumhow they changed the pages already
    かたつばさのてんし

    ありがとうかみ

  41. #91
    Roadwiniac
    has no status.
    Class 2 Roadwiniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Jurong West Ave 1
    Posts
    987
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by witchblade@Nov 14 2005, 10:53 AM
    is jurong west av1 near the boon lay tat side?
    yup, my side of jw ave 1 is very near boon lay. in fact only 2~3 bus stops away. but i usually cycle there instead.. lazy to walk and also save $$
    かたつばさのてんし

    ありがとうかみ

     

     
  42. #92
    Roadwiniac
    has no status.
    Class 2 Roadwiniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Jurong West Ave 1
    Posts
    987
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by MiSSyNic@Nov 14 2005, 11:10 AM
    haha..yeah i totally agree!!!now i learn mine mistake..i will ride mine own..haha..i mean at least i dun follow other..i think by now i know where is mine weak point le..haha..u know everything was ok till the plank..haha..sian half u know..haha..yeah thank yu xiang for ur advice..i now also realise must open throttle get on the plank first then slowly control the speed..why i kana the prank i think also becoz i didn't on throttle..make it worst i go step the rear brake..stupid of me..haha
    hmm.. using the rear brake is the correct way. but u tap softly on it, not depress it so suddenly that u jerked and fall off.. reason to stay off the hand brake is becoz it causes u to jerk more than the rear brake. so it's more advisable to tap the rear brake when u want to control ya speed while on the plank. yu xiang is right about the opening of throttle when u are moving off and going up the plank and den apply the brake to slow down..

    for me i just close the throttle while i am on the plank and play around with the clutch. let the engine's idling speed do the moving for me quite dangerous though, will fall off the plank if not used to.

    oh ya, and remember to look far ahead and grip the tank tightly with ya legs to maintain balance. use only the handle bar.
    かたつばさのてんし

    ありがとうかみ

  43. #93
    MiSSyNic
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders MiSSyNic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    2,253
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Roadwiniac@Nov 14 2005, 09:16 PM
    hmm.. using the rear brake is the correct way. but u tap softly on it, not depress it so suddenly that u jerked and fall off.. reason to stay off the hand brake is becoz it causes u to jerk more than the rear brake. so it's more advisable to tap the rear brake when u want to control ya speed while on the plank. yu xiang is right about the opening of throttle when u are moving off and going up the plank and den apply the brake to slow down..

    for me i just close the throttle while i am on the plank and play around with the clutch. let the engine's idling speed do the moving for me quite dangerous though, will fall off the plank if not used to.

    oh ya, and remember to look far ahead and grip the tank tightly with ya legs to maintain balance. use only the handle bar.
    hmm..haha..i tyco one de...sometmies can sometimes cannot..the times cannot is when testin cannot..sian sia..haha...i make use what u say n do it tml

    If i have a choice, i would rather die on the road as a rider, after 299 km/h

  44. #94
    MiSSyNic
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders MiSSyNic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    2,253
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by Roadwiniac@Nov 14 2005, 09:16 PM
    hmm.. using the rear brake is the correct way. but u tap softly on it, not depress it so suddenly that u jerked and fall off.. reason to stay off the hand brake is becoz it causes u to jerk more than the rear brake. so it's more advisable to tap the rear brake when u want to control ya speed while on the plank. yu xiang is right about the opening of throttle when u are moving off and going up the plank and den apply the brake to slow down..

    for me i just close the throttle while i am on the plank and play around with the clutch. let the engine's idling speed do the moving for me quite dangerous though, will fall off the plank if not used to.

    oh ya, and remember to look far ahead and grip the tank tightly with ya legs to maintain balance. use only the handle bar.
    btw u 18 this year is it?what's ur sch?haha

    If i have a choice, i would rather die on the road as a rider, after 299 km/h

  45. #95
    yuxiang856
    has no status.
    Class 2 yuxiang856's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha.. oh ya.. forget to tell u missynic.. u muz hold on half crutch wor.. jia you for ur next 5.02.. =)

  46. #96
    MiSSyNic
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders MiSSyNic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    2,253
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by yuxiang856@Nov 14 2005, 11:05 PM
    haha.. oh ya.. forget to tell u missynic.. u muz hold on half crutch wor.. jia you for ur next 5.02.. =)
    yeah..of course..hah.a..if not how bike go?haha

    If i have a choice, i would rather die on the road as a rider, after 299 km/h

  47. #97
    witchblade
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders witchblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    west side
    Posts
    1,912
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    man... im getting confuse on using which method is best for the plank. say, anyone have idea wat i really need to know for the RTT? and how much different is from the evaluation? I passed my evaluation.
    Aim is Tame mito 500cc 2 stroke! What seems impossible is always possible (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

  48. #98
    fat fairy
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    wonderland :D
    Posts
    9
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HEY GUYS!

    I just passed my TP yesterday!!! Oh yeaHH!! MUAhhahah SOo happy..like bird!! So stressful on that day wif 90 riders! TAmade! Good luck u guys. Cya ard..on ROAD

  49. #99
    witchblade
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders witchblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    west side
    Posts
    1,912
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by fat fairy@Nov 15 2005, 12:10 PM
    HEY GUYS!

    I just passed my TP yesterday!!! Oh yeaHH!! MUAhhahah SOo happy..like bird!! So stressful on that day wif 90 riders! TAmade! Good luck u guys. Cya ard..on ROAD
    [FONT=Arial][COLOR=blue][SIZE=14]

    CONGRRATUALATION TO YOU MAN.... !!!


    [SIZE=7] SO WAT bike ya gonna get?
    Aim is Tame mito 500cc 2 stroke! What seems impossible is always possible (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

  50. #100
    kahhwee
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    West
    Posts
    3,681
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Originally posted by witchblade@Nov 15 2005, 11:58 AM
    man... im getting confuse on using which method is best for the plank. say, anyone have idea wat i really need to know for the RTT? and how much different is from the evaluation? I passed my evaluation.
    RTT is in theory one. Just read up the book if not book pratice first before going for the test.
    1)25th May 2005 - 14 Feb 2007 Cbr 150
    2)14th March 2007 Toyota Vios
    3)18th april 2008 NSR SP 150


    MSN:Lookahhwee@gmail.com

Page 2 of 447 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •