Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Good

About yellowstrength

  • Rank
  • Birthday 01/15/1985
  1. Good evening all, I got into an accident this year where a car hit me when he was exiting a carpark. I’ve received a letter from TP stating that the driver has committed an offence of Careless driving causing hurt and action has been taken by the TP against the driver. I’ve engaged a law firm to initiate the claims. My understanding is that on usual basis if you choose to go with your law firm’s workshop, you’ll not need to pay anything upfront for the repair of the bike as the law firm will settle everything for you. As for myself, I’ve chosen to go to my trusted regular
  • Create New...