• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Brand New Front & Rear Tyres Pricelist- Bridgestone/Michelin/Metzeler/ Pirelli/Dunlop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you bring in Bridgestone bt39ss? Only saw bt39 listed.

And price for bt39ss and Dunlop tt900gp front 100/80, rear 120/80

Hi Sir,

Please contact me (Izz) 92278999 for more information.

Thank you.

Regards

Unique Motorsports Pte Ltd

(KB 68446378 / TG 65154978 / WL 63392178)

*All prices quoted are valid and correct at the point of posting - subject to change without prior notice*

Cash/ NETS/ Mastercard/ VISA/ Diners/ JCB/ AMEX - 0% Interest Free Instalment Plans available for DBS, POSB, Diners, OCBC, Citibank, Standard Chartered & UOB Credit Cards Holders

http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq228/uniquemotor/logologo.jpg

1 Kaki Bukit Ave 6 #02-54/55 Autobay @ Kaki Bukit Singapore 417883 Tel: 6844 6378 Fax: 6844 6379

48 Toh Guan Road East #02-140 Enterprise Hub Singapore 608586 Tel: 6515 4978 Fax: 6515 4979

280 Woodlands Ind Pk E5 #01-43 Harvest @ Woodlands Tel: 6339 2178 Fax: 6339 3379

Opening hours: 10am to 8pm (Mon to Sat)

http://www.uniquemotorsports.com.sg

*Unique Motorsports Forum*

*Engine Ice - Hi-Performance Coolant*

AFAM - Technology That Makes The Difference! (The Genuine AFAM from Belgium)

ASV Inventions Unbreakable Brake & Clutch Levers-Made in USA (Up to 5 years warranty)

Driven Racing Research & Development USA - Highest Quality American-Made Products!

Servicing Packages for Super 4/Vtec I/II/III/REVO

Disclaimer Clause: All logos, brand names, pictures, design, patent and trademarks belong to the respective owner. For description, illustration and explanation purposes only.

• 2 months later...
hi, anything available for

110/70-17 front

130/70-17 rear

Hi Sir,

We have Pirelli Angel City

110/70-17 & 130/70-17

-$160.00

Price inclusive of installation.

Please contact me (Izz) 92278999 for more information.

Thank you.

Regards

*All prices quoted are valid and correct at the point of posting - subject to change without prior notice*

Cash/ NETS/ Mastercard/ VISA/ Diners/ JCB/ AMEX - 0% Interest Free Instalment Plans available for DBS, POSB, Diners, OCBC, Citibank, Standard Chartered & UOB Credit Cards Holders

1 Kaki Bukit Ave 6 #02-54/55 Autobay @ Kaki Bukit Singapore 417883 Tel: 6844 6378 Fax: 6844 6379

48 Toh Guan Road East #02-140 Enterprise Hub Singapore 608586 Tel: 6515 4978 Fax: 6515 4979

280 Woodlands Ind Pk E5 #01-43 Harvest @ Woodlands Tel: 6339 2178 Fax: 6339 3379

ASV Inventions Unbreakable Brake & Clutch Levers-Made in USA (Up to 5 years warranty)

Driven Racing Research & Development USA - Highest Quality American-Made Products!

Disclaimer Clause: All logos, brand names, pictures, design, patent and trademarks belong to the respective owner. For description, illustration and explanation purposes only.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi

Do you have tyres:

Front 130/90 B 16 M/C 73H REINF R TL/TT

Rear 150/80 B 16 M/C 71H R TL/TT

Would ideally like nightdragons or conti 2's.. but open to whats available

Thanks

Contacted. (Izz) 92278999

Thank you.

Regards

Hi, do you still have Metzeler tyres? Roadtec 01. I heard the Metzeler agent in Sg closed down??

Hi Sir,

Available. Please contact me (Izz) 92278999 on the sizes you need.

Thank you.

Regards

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Hi for Bridgestone bt39 90/80 and 110/80, change wheel bearings and rim valve how much will it be? And can I bring my own bearings and wheel valves?

please visit any of our workshops for the Bt39 tyres.

Regards