Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

    • Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Temasek Sec anyone?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by retro@Mar 23 2006, 03:26 AM

cannot be lah.. i also temasek sec one leh... you also... then i tpjc.. you also right??? i ride gsx4 you also!!!

wahaha, so zhun ah!! yup yup i from TPJC de. too bad i no longer riding GSXR400 liao. just sold it off. now taking bus or riding my buddy's phantom. buay tahan ah!! need to find a sweet ride soon. :cheeky: :cheeky:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jingle@Mar 23 2006, 01:53 PM

geezz... I'm from Temasek too!

 

chilli and pipi also from Temasek. :D

wonder if the pipi is the pipi i met in the CBR150R thread. pipi pass her TP already? :confused: :confused:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Link to post
Share on other sites

well, i belong to the fortunate batch that spend 2 yrs in the sweet old building and 2 yrs in the nice new building. :smile:

 

graduated in yr 2000. u all leh? :smile:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ozzarhomb@Mar 23 2006, 11:59 PM

well, i belong to the fortunate batch that spend 2 yrs in the sweet old building and 2 yrs in the nice new building. :smile:

 

graduated in yr 2000. u all leh? :smile:

oh you good ah... i spent all my life in the old one... quite good memories. just that i cant go back to the sch to visit lah.. no momeries in the new building ma. i left in 1998 ba... :smile:

Iron Horses... Let's Rock and Roll!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ozzarhomb@Mar 23 2006, 11:49 PM

wahaha, so zhun ah!! yup yup i from TPJC de. too bad i no longer riding GSXR400 liao. just sold it off. now taking bus or riding my buddy's phantom. buay tahan ah!! need to find a sweet ride soon. :cheeky: :cheeky:

wah.. same also!! i not riding gsx400 as well!! change bike liao.. you getting wat??? dun get RVF.. too ex then gotta upgrade waste money.. get cbr4?

Iron Horses... Let's Rock and Roll!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by retro@Mar 24 2006, 03:15 PM

wah.. same also!! i not riding gsx400 as well!! change bike liao.. you getting wat??? dun get RVF.. too ex then gotta upgrade waste money.. get cbr4?

so tt means when i was the small boy in shorts in sec 2 u were the big bro in long pants in sec 4 liao. :cheeky:

 

well haven decide yet, if getting 2A bike will be S4 liao. if not then a 2B bike liao. nowadays pocket quite empty leh. hai~~ anyway, not to offend anyone but i decided not to get any 2A sports bike liao, cuz they are not as chio as the class 2 sportsbike nowadays. :smile:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ozzarhomb@Mar 23 2006, 11:59 PM

well, i belong to the fortunate batch that spend 2 yrs in the sweet old building and 2 yrs in the nice new building. :smile:

 

graduated in yr 2000. u all leh? :smile:

Hey! I'm from the same batch too! :D

 

But I didn't grad in 2000. I dropped out after Sec 2. :lol:

Charlie's Angels

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by retro@Mar 25 2006, 05:21 AM

dun get 2a at all lor... go public... i got no choice lah.. my workplace damm inaccessable.. if ya can, then save up for the ultimate bike... :cheer:

well exactly lah, nowadays i taking bus, i tell u, confirm buay tahan wan de. once u start riding it's very hard to go back to public transport. i need my own transport de. dunno how long more i can tahan :giddy: :giddy:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jingle@Mar 25 2006, 10:47 AM

Hey! I'm from the same batch too! :D

 

But I didn't grad in 2000. I dropped out after Sec 2. :lol:

wah same batch woah~~ what's ur name? skali i know u wan de. i was in class 1\3 and 2\3 in lower sec. :smile: :smile:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ozzarhomb@Mar 26 2006, 11:16 AM

well exactly lah, nowadays i taking bus, i tell u, confirm buay tahan wan de. once u start riding it's very hard to go back to public transport. i need my own transport de. dunno how long more i can tahan :giddy: :giddy:

hmmm..mi too...graduated in 2000...

 

ozzarhomb? i only remember u from cbr thread..

 

LOL

 

i was from 4/5/ den 5/5/ in my last 2 yrs in new school..only normal acad class..heh

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ozzarhomb@Mar 23 2006, 11:53 PM

wonder if the pipi is the pipi i met in the CBR150R thread. pipi pass her TP already? :confused: :confused:

pipi overslpt for her tp

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:cry:

 

n rtt expired by next tp....pdl expiring in june n course expiring in august..

 

:cry: :cry:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pipi@Mar 26 2006, 11:25 AM

hmmm..mi too...graduated in 2000...

 

ozzarhomb? i only remember u from cbr thread..

 

LOL

 

i was from 4/5/ den 5/5/ in my last 2 yrs in new school..only normal acad class..heh

oh so u are my xue2 jie3!! unfortunately i have no idea who u are also, ur picture also cannot see ur face. haha.

 

:slapforehead: :slapforehead: TP also can oversleep, no wonder u never PM me tell me u wan my bike.

 

must do it next time liao k?

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pipi@Mar 26 2006, 10:42 PM

:cry: :cry: :cry:

 

hahaha...u got notice e normal acad girls one meh??only a few of us ma...

 

aiyo i oso wanna pass ley...haiz...

 

:nono:

overslept??? you best liao lor.. now spend alot more $$$ to get licence... :sweat:

Iron Horses... Let's Rock and Roll!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ozzarhomb@Mar 26 2006, 11:17 AM

wah same batch woah~~ what's ur name? skali i know u wan de. i was in class 1\3 and 2\3 in lower sec. :smile: :smile:

I was in 1/5 and 2/5, if I am not wrong. :sweat:

Charlie's Angels

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pipi@Mar 26 2006, 10:42 PM

:cry:

 

hahaha...u got notice e normal acad girls one meh??only a few of us ma...

 

aiyo i oso wanna pass ley...haiz...

 

:nono:

got notice wan leh, last time i thought ur class monitress was quite cute ah. :cheeky:

 

can de lah, before ur next TP just go for a few revisions den at night set as many alarm clocks as u can lah. :cheeky:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jingle@Mar 27 2006, 01:58 PM

I was in 1/5 and 2/5, if I am not wrong. :sweat:

wah, ur class is power de!! i think it's the only class with more gals than guys wan right? our batch got 2 classes of all boys class. :giddy:

 

hmm, i know quite a few 2\5 ppl leh, samantha, alicia, mingpei. elaine, alwyn etc etc. :cheeky:

Resolution for 2009, stay healthy, get wealthy, make more friends, ride safely & pass all exams!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by retro@Mar 27 2006, 03:22 AM

overslept??? you best liao lor.. now spend alot more $$$ to get licence... :sweat:

yahz lor i really overslpt..tt night i onoly remember i woke up to close e windows cuz it was rainin quite heavily...den wen i woke up...ald 8.50 am..

 

BOO HOO HOO!

 

:cry:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ozzarhomb@Mar 27 2006, 04:15 PM

got notice wan leh, last time i thought ur class monitress was quite cute ah. :cheeky:

 

can de lah, before ur next TP just go for a few revisions den at night set as many alarm clocks as u can lah. :cheeky:

:giddy:

 

only e class moniteress meh..LOL

 

anyway i WAS fat n ugly then...dun tink anyone wld pay any special attention to mi..lol

 

hmmm u dun look familiar too leh...anyway i dun know ur batch well too..only azril, kamal, dezhi..those frm band lo...

 

:smile:

 

im sick of goin there doin e same tings over n over again...now i gotto go tk trial test den can tk rtt...den gotto renew pdl n course...ARGHHHH

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ozzarhomb@Mar 27 2006, 04:18 PM

wah, ur class is power de!! i think it's the only class with more gals than guys wan right? our batch got 2 classes of all boys class. :giddy:

 

hmm, i know quite a few 2\5 ppl leh, samantha, alicia, mingpei. elaine, alwyn etc etc. :cheeky:

:lol:

 

Yeah, I think so. GIRL POWER ROCKS! :cheeky:

Charlie's Angels

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...