SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

haha yes sure! thanks bro for guiding me as well :)

valarie did DIY his leds together with me the other night at yishun dam, probably never tape up wires properly then touch one another, short circuit :faint: valarie no spare fuse?

you also wanna go in ah? some going in also i think..

definitely! fun outing! everyday just whack only HAHA! all the KR headlights moving nearer and nearer like what andy said! WAHAHA

lolx.. valarie... friday confirm again? see who else going?

One of the Led live wires came loosen and struck the frame,resulting in overheating and overflow of current waves which broke the fuse and the spare one, disappointing as its end cap gone!!!

Thanks to one of the pilots here, whom rescued me home while my bike was tow away.

However, now my bike is up and running!! Hmmm got a brand new set of LED,more powerful and brighter!! Also the rear seater was converted to Black PVC material!!

lolx...nv black tape ar??

dunno counted as alot not. definitely not me, haha..

i'm one of the slowest also. :( smell smoke nia.. too heavy... I'm weight btw 90~100.. how fast can someone like me run.. haix...

haizzzz sian.. weekends another great outing???

lolx... no1 lei...

fri sat sun nite i free.. xD sat claim off.. got outing jio me! thinking of going in agl send for patching..

i so poor... even if got 10k+ also not for throwing on a 2b bike.. downgrading just for looks man.. x.x

wow.. so many days off.. shoick... fri afternoon free? meet up chit chat.. :)

flat type led strip inside..

yeah.. but diff from yours.. kit one is those 3leds in one led cube.. and he put so many strips... haha...

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

wa, u guys wack alot one ah??? whose krr fastest ?? lOLs..

bro we here 1 family no who faster 1 all fast LOL

hehe, yea next time more ppl more power. btw the traffic light one was the most fun, got to see u all chiong. you guys left a nice trail of smoke for me to smell :faint:

think andy or kit.. or artpark or whoever lah! i last rider always cus i chill out, then pia also just to keep up but also kena left behind, until manfred and dono who wait for me. i see all the bikes start to become smaller and smaller even tho i 110km/hr behind. run in ma dont wanna whack so hard also :angel:

glenn dont act LOL, u whack, on the way home or to punggol, i riding slowly then all whack pass cb. i got a shock abit

and upz for jay, kr dancer. smooth bodoh, poppin shite

1 whack i see all whack liaoz lol jay the kr dancer LOL

i whack also slow :(

thurs night go in la? fri i dunno i can not.. thurs u want?

where got slow la hahaha

hu noe how to do? i intrested leh

des know :D pm him help u go buy the led first from chris

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/297843_10150305373042639_564927638_8154723_1047297513_n-1.jpg

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/artpark/IMG_0029.jpg

desmond dont worry, i'm below 90kg too ;)

btw just curious, how loud can the mini speakers get? i want to blast mine, if thats even possible.. fixing all how? difficult? im sick of under utilizing my ipod ever since i got my bike :sian:

Edited by ShiofuKi

fri afternoon work la..

ops.. miss out the night word from your wording.. :D

hu noe how to do? i intrested leh

sms me.. if free.. friday from 1.20pm til 3.30pm like this.. else.. I wun be free liaoz.. faster go buy led from chris.. den buy me macdonald meal..:D

btw just curious, how loud can the mini speakers get? i want to blast mine, if thats even possible.. fixing all how? difficult? im sick of under utilizing my ipod ever since i got my bike :sian:

haha.. you below 90kg.. I'm above...

we chat about that when face to face? or should I say, msn? ask glenn to pass you my msn.. pm me offline.. :)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

dat one nid permit uh bro if i'm not wrong.to install speakers on bike la if dats wad u mean.mini speakers...u travel the traffic noise engine noise plus sound goes backwards,i'd rather just pop in earpieces in my ears..at least dats wad i do tho:)

bro we here 1 family no who faster 1 all fast LOL

1 whack i see all whack liaoz lol jay the kr dancer LOL

where got slow la hahaha

des know :D pm him help u go buy the led first from chris

slow la, always behind also :(

what is kr dancer ??

lol chocjay dance very well, so we called him kr dancer! :p

dat one nid permit uh bro if i'm not wrong.to install speakers on bike la if dats wad u mean.mini speakers...u travel the traffic noise engine noise plus sound goes backwards,i'd rather just pop in earpieces in my ears..at least dats wad i do tho:)

haha, need permit ah? i want to use it specifically not when riding, but like when chilling out.. cus riding also cant hear. uncomfortable, cus helmet pressin on it, then if tp catch how lol

ops.. miss out the night word from your wording.. :D

sms me.. if free.. friday from 1.20pm til 3.30pm like this.. else.. I wun be free liaoz.. faster go buy led from chris.. den buy me macdonald meal..:D

haha.. you below 90kg.. I'm above...

we chat about that when face to face? or should I say, msn? ask glenn to pass you my msn.. pm me offline.. :)

haha close la. yea msn or face to face also can, msn first easier :thumb:

haha, need permit ah? i want to use it specifically not when riding, but like when chilling out.. cus riding also cant hear. uncomfortable, cus helmet pressin on it, then if tp catch how lol

haha close la. yea msn or face to face also can, msn first easier :thumb:

ouhh..if its installing on bike & using while riding den nid permit la.if for chilling den dun tink ders a problem wif dat:)

& earpieces is not illegal..tho its not stated dat is legal too.but usualli dey wun catch u for dat la,n yeah must get used to it..nyways,gdluck!:thumb:

ouhh..if its installing on bike & using while riding den nid permit la.if for chilling den dun tink ders a problem wif dat:)

& earpieces is not illegal..tho its not stated dat is legal too.but usualli dey wun catch u for dat la,n yeah must get used to it..nyways,gdluck!:thumb:

no matter wat speakers u put still need to get radio license.earpiece is legal and much better dun need to pay license...for me hearin songs while ridin is unsafe...so i dun do it...:cheeky:

Some memories cant be erased...

Chanster..your DIY shows that u have the passion and love for ya ride which is very rare possession of a rider attributes nowadays. Keep up the good job ok!

Endorsed by Valarie.

That is so true man, i love my bike alot. But DIY is really damn tired.

I'll be joining you guys soon, real soon

no matter wat speakers u put still need to get radio license.earpiece is legal and much better dun need to pay license...for me hearin songs while ridin is unsafe...so i dun do it...:cheeky:

lol, ya true.. i only use when go meet blue, then short distance to his house. even though its dangerous =X i only use one side, then volume quite soft. sian radio license, what a hassle~