SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki KRR150 Riders

95 Emperor

I'll go in tmr and double confirm. mabe take bus, can see malaysian chiobu :lovestruck:

Alright, take care! :angel:

3 bikes? muz see condition 1st.. if ok i can spray.. $100 ea for 2b bikes $200 for 2a $300 for cls 2 xD

wah chris spraying pte led.

u all cfm dam den sms me.. i go out again liao

wah go out again? i doubt i can go, going out soon also

KRR Pilots,

I am pleased to inform that my personal friend, a bikeshop owner in JB, is promoting his bike services to Singaporeans. His shop opens from morning 9am till 7pm and located at Tebrau city. Its a rural type of area, thus price is lower than at Ah Gua lane.

He does servicing and spray jobs at discounted rates. I am gg to bring a few pilots here next week to patron his workshop. If anymore pilots, interested, info me ok.

I decided to promote his workshop as to provide an alternative bike repairs and services other than Ah Gua lane.

if u guys go servicing, invite me. :sweat:

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs133.snc3/18032_268394933701_747338701_3364329_3425232_n.jpg

:gun:

seems like all the good 2b bikes all out of production. nsr150 kr150. 2 years down the road, what bike can i get then.

juz get a 4-stroke. 2-stroke dying out. get a spark or x1-r betta.

..RIDE TILL U OR UR RIDE DIE!..

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Khaikrr/FD603696-2E0E-45D4-A8C2-589696D78A13-18077-000004F071B84D33.jpg

ahboh uncle alvin u help me laquer i buy u kfc family bucket >.

**fake titanium color sucess! =Xx now left is good laquer and wax..

gimme spray~~ =Xx

not yet build a room 4 spray.

later make whole house very dirty!

call her give u spray?

Edited by alvin8787

Inuki, u always have DIY suprises ah.. cant wait to see ya next color!!

Sarah li.. spraying at Malaysia or Singapore, to me, not much diff. what matters is the quality finish. Ive been spraying my bike at Malaysia, for a total of 5 times and Im very satisfied. The best color was pearl white and the most recent one, glossy black. If u want to spray at JB, I got a shop which is reliable. PM me if interested.

Hehehe bro.. very soon ah, we go to my friend workshop in Jb. Secret project.!!

haha secret project sia. :lol: really don't know what i shld do either

never make house very dirty!

call her give u spray?

:lol: :lol: :faint:

KRR Pilots,

I am pleased to inform that my personal friend, a bikeshop owner in JB, is promoting his bike services to Singaporeans. His shop opens from morning 9am till 7pm and located at Tebrau city. Its a rural type of area, thus price is lower than at Ah Gua lane.

He does servicing and spray jobs at discounted rates. I am gg to bring a few pilots here next week to patron his workshop. If anymore pilots, interested, info me ok.

I decided to promote his workshop as to provide an alternative bike repairs and services other than Ah Gua lane.

i went b4 one?

later make whole house very dirty!

call her give u spray?

if he gt xtra den best. or bo bian, use toilet liao.

we allmost 10+ bikes there.. =x

Looks like you guys r having some pretty wild night everywk wish i could join u guys

April 6 2009 - 2B

Oct 31 2009 - Aug 31 2011 Kawasaki KR

April 6 2010 - Class 3

Feb 18 2011 - 2A

Oct 01 2011 - Superfour CB400 Spec 1

http://i53.tinypic.com/1so8rc.jpg

KRR Pilots,

wow thats really good man, such good connections you have.

guy

how if i remove my headlight

n

replace with 2 fog light?

Think you need to "split" the connection and change it to 2 connections..How you wanna install and secure it I've no idea as I've yet to see how it looks like..Most likely mould the headlight area..:sweat:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

KRR pilots,

My friend workshop, as mentioned does sells stock end cans for our KRR bikes. Mostly, barely used, good conditioned pipes as the previous owners merely used them for a few days before converting into other end cans.

Currently at his shop, hes selling them at abt RM80 +/-

they do patching and spray work?

Good nature and honesty is often rewarded

Cheaters and liars are often compounded

karma watches, and remembers

Yes,they do spray works and minor surface repairs. I give u an example: KS motors quoted me RM400 for just a normal glossy black color. My frd workshop did for me a Pearl white with Blue glossy finish at only RM380 and done within days.

Alright, then i'll ask ks to patch for me, then spray at your place. Since my head has a long crack at the side. Or can your shop patch/patty that?

Good nature and honesty is often rewarded

Cheaters and liars are often compounded

karma watches, and remembers