SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha 125Z

Prono

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So whos goin for tmorrow Countdown celebration plus riding session.....Hope the number will be the same or More for tmorrow.

Hope to see you guys.....

CheeRx

CooL-cLoWn

i think it should be more,considering mango going petrol kiosk,and work delivery:cheers:

many ppl tang along fren,mima,faizz..and many more! haha!

btw who reading and going cuci moto uh,can pass msg? i tmr not going...really forgot,i got meeting ah..say sorry for me kk..and say at khai n lutfi,jgn blow2..nnti orang kampong marah..haha:sweat:

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp111/umam1/125zglowing.jpg

i quit riding..

haha..yeah,wearing the goretex n lepak2 la..no need to rush..somemore after rain soak morning rush hour..though wanna give u a chase,but nvm la.. :lol: ..

hahah i cant stand that road jam. im used so used to squeezing there. everymorning 5 times a week without fail sia. i hate crowds, always wanna get out of there asap:lol:

dark mode, or light mode?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/one8tytwo/125ziblack.jpg

125zi

hahah i cant stand that road jam. im used so used to squeezing there. everymorning 5 times a week without fail sia. i hate crowds, always wanna get out of there asap:lol:

haha..if got plenty of time..i dun squeeze,unless in a rush or got nothing to do..hah..any one know where to get rear disc brake?how much?..

How many model of 125Z is there? Is those fw plate onward the same?

Seem like the price for 125z is very low now. Found one FW plate at $1k, wonder if I should buy. Is there much problem with this model of bike.

Hope that someone can give me feedback on this bike.

Thanks a lot and happy new year 2009

:cheers:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x219/ts_subaru/Hondasonic.jpg

NO more ROV/TP on the roads. :thumb:

How many model of 125Z is there? Is those fw plate onward the same?

Seem like the price for 125z is very low now. Found one FW plate at $1k, wonder if I should buy. Is there much problem with this model of bike.

Hope that someone can give me feedback on this bike.

Thanks a lot and happy new year 2009

:cheers:

My fren juz bought fz plate $800, along Changi Rd there....shop name i can't really remember, start from s i think, opposite SPC.....condition errr i say juz pass LoLx...

Speed is Nothing Without Control....