Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

    • Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by FinalWarning@Jul 8 2006, 08:31 PM

$15 full washing +waxing+chemical wash. Hurray monday confirm can collect my bike liao. no need to send for washing. they chemicle wash for me oredi. Argghhhh forgot, still need to wax arghhhhh.

wad's chemical wash?

 

$15 sounds like reasonable to me..

Just the thought of being with you tomorrow, is enough to get me through today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 45.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • PUNK

    4131

  • xjrredbull

    3986

  • Zechz

    3965

  • VidaK

    3555

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chemical wash is when they use chemical to clean of those dirt and grimes of ur rims and all those places that are likely to have oil stuck to them. dun worry the wont use them on ur paint works but even if they do it wont have any effect on it. If u wanna go there to wash ur bikes, do do in the daytime as the nite shift ppl does a lousy job in cleaning.

Take care n ride safe.

 

hope to see ya zx11 soon in the MCSP!

 

Y u only want to see my ZX11? Me u dun wan to see ahh :cry:

There are 3 kinds of people in this world. 1. Who makes things happen. 2. Who sees things happen and 3. Who wonder WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Finalwarning St 45 ZX11

2) Imeugene ST 81 Y125Z

3)vtecr1 st22 wave S125/CBR

4) Eeleenz EX St 21 & St 83 Spark 135 White

5) florence` Ave9 GileraSP

6)nick central

7)dixion st81 tzm150

8) forkie st45 TA200

9)gryffindor88 ave5 nsr150sp

10)roger St 11 ZX11

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

23) Voodoodoll ST82 Project Krr

24)

25)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by FinalWarning@Jul 10 2006, 06:26 PM

Chemical wash is when they use chemical to clean of those dirt and grimes of ur rims and all those places that are likely to have oil stuck to them. dun worry the wont use them on ur paint works but even if they do it wont have any effect on it. If u wanna go there to wash ur bikes, do do in the daytime as the nite shift ppl does a lousy job in cleaning.

Take care n ride safe.

 

hope to see ya zx11 soon in the MCSP!

 

Y u only want to see my ZX11? Me u dun wan to see ahh :cry:

okie..

but anyway, just washed my bike.. now sparky clean~ keke..

 

I work till 6plus every weekday.. 7pm plus den reach tamp.. no time to give them wash on weekdays..

how's the crowd on weekends?

 

i saw ur ZX11 early in the morning~

Just the thought of being with you tomorrow, is enough to get me through today.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Finalwarning St 45 ZX11

2) Imeugene ST 81 Y125Z

3)vtecr1 st22 wave S125/CBR

4) Eeleenz EX St 21 & St 83 Spark 135 White

5) florence` Ave9 GileraSP

6)nick central

7)dixion st81 tzm150

8) forkie st45 TA200

9)gryffindor88 ave5 nsr150sp

10)roger St 11 ZX11

11) kopi jac tamp mart

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/MetalSlug1.gif http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/2505572364771cf7370558.gif

 

 

 

One life ~~ One love ~~ One United.

ε(â—̃•̃)з Ù©(à¹à¹)Û¶ Ù©(â—̃•̃)Û¶

Link to post
Share on other sites

cheers to all tamp riders... ride safe~~~

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/MetalSlug1.gif http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/2505572364771cf7370558.gif

 

 

 

One life ~~ One love ~~ One United.

ε(â—̃•̃)з Ù©(à¹à¹)Û¶ Ù©(â—̃•̃)Û¶

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by FinalWarning@Jul 8 2006, 08:31 PM

$15 full washing +waxing+chemical wash.

how long it takes.... issit a gd job???

 

caltex tamp cost $5... i rather wash myself actually den to wash there~~~ :sian:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/MetalSlug1.gif http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/2505572364771cf7370558.gif

 

 

 

One life ~~ One love ~~ One United.

ε(â—̃•̃)з Ù©(à¹à¹)Û¶ Ù©(â—̃•̃)Û¶

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know u miss my bike right? right? c'mon admit it hahahaha. Yeah got it back on monday. total cost including parts order from evershine - more than $2500. I think the ninja forumers are right, U will tend to use up all ur family fortunes by riding a kawasaki bikes. but, well at least it was worth it.

 

 

 

Well to me, i can consider it quite good. but of course u can simply compare it to our own style of washing right. Even when u eat outside, it can be as good as home cook meal right? right? hehehe.

 

 

to all tampines riders, ride safe yall n dont forget to smile when u meet other forumers. chat even. hehehe. :cheer:

There are 3 kinds of people in this world. 1. Who makes things happen. 2. Who sees things happen and 3. Who wonder WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

how to smile when u will not noe who is a forumer and who is not? :x

 

 

__

 

yah yahh! missed ur red baby in the carpark.. have to agree.. u really keep it in tip top condition! *thumbs up*

 

__

 

where's all the tampines riders?? none from the forums? impossible!

Just the thought of being with you tomorrow, is enough to get me through today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Dixion@Jul 14 2006, 03:48 AM

here's one riding a "zebra" black and white + some grey tzm here :)

arlow~~~~ :smile:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/MetalSlug1.gif http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/2505572364771cf7370558.gif

 

 

 

One life ~~ One love ~~ One United.

ε(â—̃•̃)з Ù©(à¹à¹)Û¶ Ù©(â—̃•̃)Û¶

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by florence`@Jul 16 2006, 06:26 PM

Dixion staying which area?

:sweat: tampines area~~~

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/MetalSlug1.gif http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i120/Namee30/2505572364771cf7370558.gif

 

 

 

One life ~~ One love ~~ One United.

ε(â—̃•̃)з Ù©(à¹à¹)Û¶ Ù©(â—̃•̃)Û¶

Link to post
Share on other sites

yo florence, what do u think of the customize finalwarning sticker on my bike? fierce or not? its at the side fairing of the front signal light. hehehe

There are 3 kinds of people in this world. 1. Who makes things happen. 2. Who sees things happen and 3. Who wonder WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by florence`@Jul 13 2006, 02:16 AM

how to smile when u will not noe who is a forumer and who is not? :x

 

 

__

 

yah yahh! missed ur red baby in the carpark.. have to agree.. u really keep it in tip top condition! *thumbs up*

 

__

 

where's all the tampines riders?? none from the forums? impossible!

if u see a blue ZX11 with 2 sideboxes, remember to say hi!! :cheer:

 

:thumb:

http://picturesky.com/albums/userpics/10715/obliquityresize.jpg

IBA member #25267

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by roger@Jul 19 2006, 02:50 PM

if u see a blue ZX11 with 2 sideboxes, remember to say hi!! :cheer:

 

:thumb:

eh roger, what type of side box do u put on ur zx11? I was thinking of putting one but its more like a saddlebag, i think it brand is arrow. must see 1st if nice or not. it will be easy to have 1 if go on a long journey. very troublesome to carry a haversack. :cheer:

There are 3 kinds of people in this world. 1. Who makes things happen. 2. Who sees things happen and 3. Who wonder WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by FinalWarning@Jul 19 2006, 08:51 PM

eh roger, what type of side box do u put on ur zx11? I was thinking of putting one but its more like a saddlebag, i think it brand is arrow. must see 1st if nice or not. it will be easy to have 1 if go on a long journey. very troublesome to carry a haversack. :cheer:

ok, after some research, i realise that unless u hv $$ to buy hepco becker, else u hv to settle for a givi wingrack!

 

But i took the risk to get the tubular rack from an Vara1000 and brought it to SKMIC for some mod... and ...taadaa!! will post some pics soon...

http://picturesky.com/albums/userpics/10715/obliquityresize.jpg

IBA member #25267

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by roger@Jul 20 2006, 12:02 AM

ok, after some research, i realise that unless u hv $$ to buy hepco becker, else u hv to settle for a givi wingrack!

 

But i took the risk to get the tubular rack from an Vara1000 and brought it to SKMIC for some mod... and ...taadaa!! will post some pics soon...

cool. just yesterday nite my friend recommended me if i am not wrong the brand is errr ..... aiyah forgot liao. he says it from germany. the one diversion is using but this is for zx11. cost around $1k++. dun mind if it is expensive as long as can last long and reliable.

 

1 more thing, u have any idea where can DIY the back rest for corbin seats. its for my bike. the original cost almost USD300++. got any lobang or shop that is willing to do it?

thanks.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world. 1. Who makes things happen. 2. Who sees things happen and 3. Who wonder WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

roger.. i can recognise ur bike w or w/o the 2 big side boxes lor.. *wahahaha* :p

 

FinalWarning, ehh... if i see ur bike again in the carpark, will take a look lah.. din really noticed it though.. *hurhurhur*

Just the thought of being with you tomorrow, is enough to get me through today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by FinalWarning@Jul 20 2006, 08:23 AM

cool. just yesterday nite my friend recommended me if i am not wrong the brand is errr ..... aiyah forgot liao. he says it from germany. the one diversion is using but this is for zx11. cost around $1k++. dun mind if it is expensive as long as can last long and reliable.

 

1 more thing, u have any idea where can DIY the back rest for corbin seats. its for my bike. the original cost almost USD300++. got any lobang or shop that is willing to do it?

thanks.

u mean u got the "gun-fighter and lady" corbin seat? wat do u need to DIY?

http://picturesky.com/albums/userpics/10715/obliquityresize.jpg

IBA member #25267

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by florence`@Jul 20 2006, 05:47 PM

roger.. i can recognise ur bike w or w/o the 2 big side boxes lor.. *wahahaha* :p

 

FinalWarning, ehh... if i see ur bike again in the carpark, will take a look lah.. din really noticed it though.. *hurhurhur*

ya.. i can also recognise ur yellow banana with or without the P-plate! :cheeky:

http://picturesky.com/albums/userpics/10715/obliquityresize.jpg

IBA member #25267

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by roger@Jul 20 2006, 06:56 PM

ya.. i can also recognise ur yellow banana with or without the P-plate! :cheeky:

tmd tmd!!

 

told u all it's Lemon! not banana.. *wahahahaaa* :lol:

Just the thought of being with you tomorrow, is enough to get me through today.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm ytd nite saw a lemon bike parking @ bedok 85 wif similiar logo.

Wonder if its Florence bike ? :cheeky:

I was moving out that bike alarm activated scare me lol so sensitive sia ahaha :sweat:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/forkie/gif/cbike.gif αll oveR Ür toWή
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...