TP Offense : Failure to form up correctly when turning right

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

lol.. which biker seriously follows this forming up rule. isn't the biker creed: 'got space, don't waste'? this creed helps reduce the wait time at traffic lights. if every bike formed up properly to turn right, every junction will be jammed. whoever reported your 'offense', tp or not, is ... ... karma works in mysterious ways. one day, he will be fined for this exact same move

try appealing, if it fails, pay the fine & continue the usual right turn forming up, 'biker style' :thumb:

if you look, tp cars / bikes have greatly reduced in numbers. but they make up for it with tech. cams are now mounted on their vehicles. be observant of your 360 surroundings, using mirrors. tp bikes can appear behind you, capture your alleged offense on cam & next comes the summon letter. a sense of neighbouring car speeds; unusually slow with clear traffic/ unusual brake light tapping from cars in front/ all-clear right lane while other lanes are packed (super unusual in sg, where everyone loves the fast lane), are all clues to increase awareness

• 1 month later...
lol.. which biker seriously follows this forming up rule. isn't the biker creed: 'got space, don't waste'? this creed helps reduce the wait time at traffic lights. if every bike formed up properly to turn right, every junction will be jammed. whoever reported your 'offense', tp or not, is ... ... karma works in mysterious ways. one day, he will be fined for this exact same move

try appealing, if it fails, pay the fine & continue the usual right turn forming up, 'biker style' :thumb:

if you look, tp cars / bikes have greatly reduced in numbers. but they make up for it with tech. cams are now mounted on their vehicles. be observant of your 360 surroundings, using mirrors. tp bikes can appear behind you, capture your alleged offense on cam & next comes the summon letter. a sense of neighbouring car speeds; unusually slow with clear traffic/ unusual brake light tapping from cars in front/ all-clear right lane while other lanes are packed (super unusual in sg, where everyone loves the fast lane), are all clues to increase awareness

I kena twice at the same spot 2weeks apart....first time they let me go with warning. Then came second letter which I thought game over but surprisingly they also pang chance.

• 1 month later...
I kena twice at the same spot 2weeks apart....first time they let me go with warning. Then came second letter which I thought game over but surprisingly they also pang chance.

I sometimes see those LTA guys with camera pointing at junctions. Possibly they caught you?

• 1 month later...