• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bro, to save your time. No mech will be specialized on your bike. They don't ride your bike. Only you know your bike the best! Thats only 2 screws you can play with.

If you are still using Stock carb, the bigger screw is to adjust the idling speed(which allow more or less air in). The another one, the smaller one, which you need to adjust using a screwdriver, that adjust the fuel in. Collect a screwdrive with you and adjust yourself. Do a 1/4 turn at a time.

Happy tuning!!!

Thks I'll head back home later and tune. So do I have to figure out. So wat u guys mean is I try out like more air less oil and less air more oil and so on on my carb?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/viruskia/536212_10151257302406596_1431384647_n.jpg
  • Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sub Zero

• lacrimosae

• eyz

• quikslvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thks I'll head back home later and tune. So do I have to figure out. So wat u guys mean is I try out like more air less oil and less air more oil and so on on my carb?

Go home.... Read! I'll do just that as well and I'll share anything I find.

When the winds resist my impetus and sights become passing shadows. Every other sound is voided, all but the undeniable roar of my engine.

My physical vision recepts naught, but my mind is tranquil.

I see my inner soul.

Believe tuning has got to do with trial and error as well, diy yourself is best. There are some guidelines to tuning which you can find online as well.

Not totally trial and error. There are steps/procedures to reduce the margin of error. From there then fine tuning it would be trial and error.

Bro, to save your time. No mech will be specialized on your bike. They don't ride your bike. Only you know your bike the best! Thats only 2 screws you can play with.

If you are still using Stock carb, the bigger screw is to adjust the idling speed(which allow more or less air in). The another one, the smaller one, which you need to adjust using a screwdriver, that adjust the fuel in. Collect a screwdrive with you and adjust yourself. Do a 1/4 turn at a time.

Happy tuning!!!

U got it wrong bro... the idle screw actually adjusts the amount of fuel during idling, while the smaller screw adjusts the air. makes sense coz when u turn the idle screw out ur rpm increase, and when u turn the small screw out ur mixture get leaner.

actually carb tuning is way more than playing with tat screw. even if u have it at the perfect position, i will guarantee u ur bike will only run well only up to a quarter throttle opening. u cant actually control "more or less oil" unless u play around wif the main jet and the needle, which requires u to open up the carb. i found this excellent article on carb tuning maybe u guys wana read up. http://www.justkdx.dirtrider.net/printcarbtuning.html

Edited by mesab0ogie
http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/mesab0ogie/162924_10150098222388659_776873658_7311881_1249924_n-1-3.jpghttp://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/mesab0ogie/184825_10150138083343659_776873658_7941714_3856564_n.jpg

U got it wrong bro... the idle screw actually adjusts the amount of fuel during idling, while the smaller screw adjusts the air. makes sense coz when u turn the idle screw out ur rpm increase, and when u turn the small screw out ur mixture get leaner.

Im wrong? i read this from the manuel man!!

alright regarding the carb and tuning, i'll play ard with it as u guys mention and update u guys again.

now i have another prob. when i open my oil tank cap, i see tt the side is filled with water. (pics below) is it normal?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/viruskia/IMG_1428.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/viruskia/536212_10151257302406596_1431384647_n.jpg
alright regarding the carb and tuning, i'll play ard with it as u guys mention and update u guys again.

now i have another prob. when i open my oil tank cap, i see tt the side is filled with water. (pics below) is it normal?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/viruskia/IMG_1428.jpg

Bro, your drain line plugged! Check the 2 rubber hose going to the groud izzit plugged.

actually carb tuning is way more than playing with tat screw. even if u have it at the perfect position, i will guarantee u ur bike will only run well only up to a quarter throttle opening. u cant actually control "more or less oil" unless u play around wif the main jet and the needle, which requires u to open up the carb. i found this excellent article on carb tuning maybe u guys wana read up. http://www.justkdx.dirtrider.net/printcarbtuning.html

I believe Bullmoo is referring to the stock 28mm carbie, which has the mixture screw instead of the air screw on the 34mm carb. The function is the same, but to tune it, it is done in reverse.

Im wrong? i read this from the manuel man!!

You are correct.

Believe nothing you hear; and only half of what you see.

Do or do not; there is no 'try'.

http://www.themuser.com/forum/index.php

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/lacrimosae/Aprilia/siggiecollage.jpg

Bro, your drain line plugged! Check the 2 rubber hose going to the groud izzit plugged.

Mines not what's the function of it?

When the winds resist my impetus and sights become passing shadows. Every other sound is voided, all but the undeniable roar of my engine.

My physical vision recepts naught, but my mind is tranquil.

I see my inner soul.

Mines not what's the function of it?

To let water get drain off. Coz when it rains, the water will flow through the oil tank cap and to the side of the 'hole' where u pump oil. Mine got stuck so I drilled a slightly bigger hole where the water flow to :)

anyone wana order stuff from pjme? curently we got order of around 600 pounds already. need another 400pounds to get free shipping.

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/mesab0ogie/162924_10150098222388659_776873658_7311881_1249924_n-1-3.jpghttp://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/mesab0ogie/184825_10150138083343659_776873658_7941714_3856564_n.jpg

Dun mind if i borrow this thread to raise awareness about our order from PJME. Im gona post in the CMO section but i dont know how long it will take to approve. So i just post here first. It seems that me and a few other guys have accumulated enough orders to hit the 1000pound mark. So im gona go ahead and make the order. Anyone intd is more than welcome to tag along.

Firstly regarding money issues. Payment will be made via paypal so rest assured our money will be safe. It seems that i've made a mistake by saying that the exchg rate was below 2.0. That was actually paypals buying rate, meaning change GBP to SGD they take 1.96. Their selling rate is actually 2.08, confirmed 30mins ago through me making a purchase from a UK website(asos.com) and paying thru paypal. Which is already very low actually. Also there will be a GST of 7% incurred since the order is more than $400. Since we are all pooling together to hit the 1000pound mark to enjoy free shipping its only fair that we all pay our share of the 7%. Also note that some prices on PJME indicates +VAT. We will NOT be charged vat. So ur final cost is price+7% * 2.08.

Orders are to be sent to me via PM here on SBF. I will clear my inbox to make sure i get all my PMs. Please send me the order in the following format :

Item Link :

Item price in GBP :

Item price in SGD incl 7% GST :

End the order by totaling up the cost in both GBP and SGD + 7%GST

I want to make the order as soon as possible. So tell me your orders ASAP. Payment will be made to me via bank transfer. I will inform again once i've finalised the order and require payment.

Any questions contact me at 83235392./93385543 - ashraf

Dun mind if i borrow this thread to raise awareness about our order from PJME. Im gona post in the CMO section but i dont know how long it will take to approve. So i just post here first. It seems that me and a few other guys have accumulated enough orders to hit the 1000pound mark. So im gona go ahead and make the order. Anyone intd is more than welcome to tag along.

Firstly regarding money issues. Payment will be made via paypal so rest assured our money will be safe. It seems that i've made a mistake by saying that the exchg rate was below 2.0. That was actually paypals buying rate, meaning change GBP to SGD they take 1.96. Their selling rate is actually 2.08, confirmed 30mins ago through me making a purchase from a UK website(asos.com) and paying thru paypal. Which is already very low actually. Also there will be a GST of 7% incurred since the order is more than $400. Since we are all pooling together to hit the 1000pound mark to enjoy free shipping its only fair that we all pay our share of the 7%. Also note that some prices on PJME indicates +VAT. We will NOT be charged vat. So ur final cost is price+7% * 2.08.

Orders are to be sent to me via PM here on SBF. I will clear my inbox to make sure i get all my PMs. Please send me the order in the following format :

Item Link :

Item price in GBP :

I want to make the order as soon as possible. So tell me your orders ASAP. Payment will be made to me via bank transfer. I will inform again once i've finalised the order and require payment.

You got a PM!

I got an extra Brand New VHSB34 Racing for sale ..

Price sgd350.. Pls Pm me if you are interested..

By the way, I will be buying some jets from Eurocarb next wk.. AnyOne need anything and wanna join in the order? ?

Edited by xxes123

Item Link :

Item price in GBP :

Good work.

ANY FOOL CAN HOLD A TIGER BY THE BALLS, BUT IT TAKES A HERO TO KEEP ON SQUEEZING. And I am that f*cking hero...

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1827/march1vl5.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3057/march5el6.jpg

Hey guys, thks to u guys advice i somehow figure out my pickup prob. Manage to go up slope by playing with the clutch abit.

Now i'm wondering if anyone noes where i can do respray of my bike. Reasonable price yet professional paint job. Please advice.

thanks in advance.

I have the following excess stuff for sales as i am now in the final stages of rebuilding my bike and have decided on my final setup. Now selling away the excess as i decided to swap to another setup:

1) Brand New Mitaka Kit (122) include piston and everything needed for a top job =>$370

2) Brand New Wilber rear suspension =>$1350

3) Brand New Oz rims for RS125 06 =>$2300

4) Brand New Jollymoto C0107 with carbon cans=>$600

5) Brand new Delortho VHSB34 Racing => $350

Reasons for selling as i will be using a another setup. These are the items that i have accumulated for the past yr for my bike rebuild and i change my mind regarding my setup.

Edited by xxes123

Hi All,

I just bought new rs125 2007 EU3 limited. Bike is very good and sexy :))). However, bike speed is not as I expected and I read through topic for de-restriction rs125 and found that I have to install power valve, solenoid, and do some stuff to de-restrict my bike.

I have difficulty to buy power valve and solenoid at my location, so can I do these thing first without install power valve and solenoid?

+ DECAT exhaust.

+ Drill RAVE control unit.

+ Close the secondary air tube and remove the snorkel in the air box.

+ Install two open holes intake lug on the air box.

+ Change Spark Plug to NGK BR10 EG.

+ Change main jet to 185 and min jet to 45 (I'm still using the 28mm Car)

For all of list above I can do it right a way now, but I'm worry that can I do that without power valve and solenoid. Does it improve my bike better after do this without power valve?

I'm new babie here and I'm so really need your help, please comment me back! Thanks!

Hi All,

I just bought new rs125 2007 EU3 limited. Bike is very good and sexy :))). However, bike speed is not as I expected and I read through topic for de-restriction rs125 and found that I have to install power valve, solenoid, and do some stuff to de-restrict my bike.

I have difficulty to buy power valve and solenoid at my location, so can I do these things first without install power valve and solenoid?

+ DECAT exhaust.

For all of list above I can do it right a way now, but I'm worry that can I do that without power valve and solenoid. Does it improve my bike better when I do this without power valve install?

I'm new babie here and I'm so really need your help, please comment me back! Thanks!

Edited by funnybom
Hi All,

I have difficulty to buy power valve and solenoid at my location, so can I do these thing first without install power valve and solenoid?

+ DECAT exhaust.

For all of list above I can do it right a way now, but I'm worry that can I do that without power valve and solenoid. Does it improve my bike better after do this without power valve?

I got used solonoid and valve casing, u interested?

One mistake u list is listed is to drill the rave unit.. its drill the CDI if urs is a Piaggio CDI not drill the rave unit..

Get a 34mm carb for better power and install the power valve.. Easiest way to unleash the 125 power

Hi guys.

Small meet~up at Jalan Kayu, 11pm tonight. Do drop by if u guys are free or feel like hanging out.

Contact person: 8421 7449 (do leave ur nick when u sms)

And if it rains, cancel. Very dangerous to ride.

Wow would really love to meet up since I'm new to aprilia.

@AEoM More than welcome to drop by man. I hope the heavy rain stops soon and roads dry up fast. Now its raining cats and dogs man. :cry:

The roti prata shops? Yeah I'm working at RWS and it rains like nobodys business.