SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia Riders

ArchArrow

Originally posted by davidtoh83@Dec 21 2006, 02:37 AM

u wan,i cook for u...a chef dun like dapao food...:sorry: somewhere in jan i let u all try my cooking....:hungry:

hey david.. got my share or not? :cheeky:

http://i.imgur.com/SSSud.gif

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sub Zero

• lacrimosae

• eyz

• quikslvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Jie Liang@Dec 21 2006, 06:54 AM

aiya, vik ppl wan smoke or pillion how many girl i dun think you haf no right to say him.

but the alex thing i agree la. :sian: make alex lose one lose money here and there..... :mad:

but u idiot,

hw come u nv treat me drink's and ciggis + free chain lube (HATE U)

o_O

ps: Fullservcin, im sure everyone has their own defination on full servicing la bro,

for me its like the monthly servicing. Etc do stuff like

Change + Plugs+EO+WshCarb+WshAirFilter.

That can be call full servicing ma. just get the god damm thing done.

*friends if come out together happy den remain as friends, so much bickering not happy den split, SIMPLE.

Hehe..

You're right bro.. Not really my business whether ppl smoke or fetch how many girls, but they keep saying they breadwinner, jam winner, must buy textbooks pencil boex for little sister, so i thought give afew pointers on how to save money..

I love the part where he says Alex is ok with losing money.. Haha, ya right.. Who would be happy with losing money for no reason? Kenna play out by a snake.. haiz, better tell Alex la,learn from Dannis.. take it as the money gone.. Coz snakes like to give alot of excuses..

Wanna come over for bike wash on sundasy if weather good? you bring the soap stuff, i run out liao. haha, then you can use my chain lube if you want!

PS. ppl told me before full service is change plug, oil and wash carb.. The cost for this is not much, but still so greedy..

ANY FOOL CAN HOLD A TIGER BY THE BALLS, BUT IT TAKES A HERO TO KEEP ON SQUEEZING. And I am that f*cking hero...

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1827/march1vl5.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3057/march5el6.jpg

Basket Vik..... :mad: U bad..... i gib u FREE kiddy rides, but i dun get free ciggies,drinks or chain lube..... :giddy:

Sunday wash bike ah ? ur hse where ? can i join ?

free ciggies n etc... jk

bikewash serious...

:cheer:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b370/shirsiak/shootout4.jpg

Riding is Like Fine Wine,It Gets Better With Age

Riding is a Passion That Glows n Never Will Fade

Riding is Like an Eternal Flame,Burning Passion Till The Very Last Days

Originally posted by Haya^Busa@Dec 21 2006, 01:31 PM

Basket Vik..... :mad: U bad..... i gib u FREE kiddy rides, but i dun get free ciggies,drinks or chain lube..... :giddy:

free ciggies n etc... jk

bikewash serious...

If you go I also wanna go. I still haven't had the honour of blowing you at 53km/h leh. Not everyone have this priviledge one hor?

Originally posted by Sub Zero@Dec 21 2006, 03:28 AM

Hmm, typical behaviour of a coward.. Dont worry, just come on Saturday.. i'll return the money to you in a proper way.. Pls dont give excuses and back out la dude..

Hm, $25 buy your sister textbook ah? OK.. Maybe if her elder brother can cut down on smoking and save abit of petrol by pillioning just 1 girlfriend instead of two i'm sure can buy more than 1 textbook ah..

I can do many things on the road.. Why dont we try?

And pls, enough of trying to act like the bigger man and letting things go for Dannis sake.. Why bring him into this now? Issue between you and me. You lose money coz of me ah.. I think Alex lost couple of hundreds coz your balls shrink, give many excuses of not buying his bike.. On top of that, need i say of the countless times i've treated you drinks, ciggies, and of course, drop by my place gets you a free chain lube each time right? Hmm, i'm not as calculative as you la, so i'm willing to let it all slide.

Pls, do come on Saturday for the meetup. It'll be good to clear the air. And also, is there anything else you can talk besides the money issue? So i owe you $25? But you keep forgetting the part where you lied about your FULL Servicing costs and your greedy nature of wanting $50 despite me settling your FM when you had NO MONEY? Right..

Pls come.. I want to see you face to face.. Unless you're scared of course..

PS. I hate to say this, but dont make me fight dirty alright? I hate doing all this snake like things you're good at, and believe me, when i hate someone, i hate them to the core and i can do unforgivable things and not be affected at all.. Simply becoz i dont care if i feel they deserve it.

No i dun think i'm scared but since everyone have been msging me to relax and let it slide, it tells me one thing though that they noe who the snake is...well i won't be calculating the things i've paid for u too but the valve thing at FM is what u wanted to do for me though i never ask u too..y, coz u wanted me to go track since i said my valve jam and dun wan to go track..u insist u wanted to...

The full servicing is what u lied about not me dude, coz u said to me that u will do a full servicing for me but like what ur good at u twist and turn ur words...but hey, i'm used to that..like i said u go n find out how much is a full servicing and minus away the wash valve that i did at FM and tell me the balance? Full servicing: Wash Carb, Engine Oil, Spark Plug, Wash Valve, New Coolent, Brake Fluid etc..Calculate this figure and tell me i'm cheating u....this is what u promised to do for me but since u mess the words i got nothing else to say...

whether i smoke or not is up to me, whom i pillion only u can envy aight but at least i'm a gentlemen and dun slap other people's daughter...my little sister is none of ur business since u alredy twist n turn ur words and point the blame to me...but ok if it's my fault i apologies to everyone...u want to play dirty on/off road thats ur problem coz to me i've been advised by to many people here who got my back to let it go and treat it as a lesson...so i am letting it go...i'm not trying to act a bigger man here but rather a man who listens to advise by friends around me..

Hmm did i say alex is ok with losing money? i tot i say he is ok with me not buying his bike coz he truly understand the situation i'm in and that's between us so please dun twist n turn to make things bad between him and me..

Well are'nt u the one who talks bad behind Alex and now ur using him as a topic..Alex says to me personally that he's ok with me not buying the bike and if he got problem paying i've already told him to tell me i will help out...but so far i don't have news from him at the moment..

Whether i come on Saturday, depends on me..call me a coward if u want but like what Dannis said to me, It is often the braver ones who chose to walk away from a fight and dun stoop to ur level... :lovestruck:

Progress Is Impossible Without Change

And Those Who Cannot Change Their Mind

Cannot Change Anything.....

..FREEDOM..

Originally posted by jazzyme@Dec 21 2006, 10:18 AM

was going to ask about sat night's outing, but ... never mind.

anyway, we very long nvr go dam le hor?

bro zeke, i miss your sticker sticker bike leh

walauway..sticker ony wat..:cheeky:

Progress Is Impossible Without Change

And Those Who Cannot Change Their Mind

Cannot Change Anything.....

..FREEDOM..

so far alan me and vik goin for track on the 23rd

anyonw else wana come?

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3593/e0fs0995lj4.jpg

Burn Rubber & UR Soul

jun 04 - mar 05------>Yamaha Wr200 FQ3550Z

jun 05 - sept 06------>Honda RVF 399cc NC35 FP 658 Y

sept 06 - may 08------>Yamaha R6 600cc '06 FBA8609M

may 08 - dec 08 ----------> Honda CBR600RR '08 & Honda Wave I

Originally posted by Sub Zero@Dec 20 2006, 10:02 PM

PS. Ben, proclaiming "copycat" on MSN and immediately blocking me before i can reply is plain childish.. I suggest you grow up abit if you want to post like how you did.. before you edited it of course..

i didnt block no "copycat".. i jus went offline.. :nono:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4760/presentation1re8.jpg

Originally posted by Gundam Zeke@Dec 21 2006, 01:57 PM

1) the valve thing at FM is what u wanted to do for me though i never ask u too..y, coz u wanted me to go track since i said my valve jam and dun wan to go track..u insist u wanted to...

2) Well are'nt u the one who talks bad behind Alex and now ur using him as a topic..

3) like what Dannis said to me, It is often the braver ones who chose to walk away from a fight and dun stoop to ur level... :lovestruck:

1) i was there n i witnessed it.. (die die want zeke to do his valve)

2) i was also there n i witnessed it (talking about new fork/ old fork)

3) heard that before at some coffeeshop..

BIG TUMMY POWER!!!

:huohuo: :huohuo: :huohuo:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4760/presentation1re8.jpg

Originally posted by Benguin46@Dec 21 2006, 02:46 PM

lazy to go.. lalala!!! :sleep:

ben.... jasline here, you not going ar... sob sob no 1 accompany me when they down for track.....:cry:

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3593/e0fs0995lj4.jpg

Burn Rubber & UR Soul

jun 04 - mar 05------>Yamaha Wr200 FQ3550Z

jun 05 - sept 06------>Honda RVF 399cc NC35 FP 658 Y

sept 06 - may 08------>Yamaha R6 600cc '06 FBA8609M

may 08 - dec 08 ----------> Honda CBR600RR '08 & Honda Wave I

Originally posted by Haya^Busa@Dec 21 2006, 01:31 PM

free ciggies n etc... jk

bikewash serious...

ok on this sunday washbike at vik house...

I AM SERIOUS :lovestruck:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c273/JieLiang3284/20082008_010.jpg

To some they are neither here nor there, Some how we are still some where. One day we will eventually get there - JL 060608.

Originally posted by Sub Zero@Dec 21 2006, 11:26 AM

Hehe..

You're right bro.. Not really my business whether ppl smoke or fetch how many girls, but they keep saying they breadwinner, jam winner, must buy textbooks pencil boex for little sister, so i thought give afew pointers on how to save money..

wad ppl wan to say let them say la. :giddy:

zzz relax la :nono:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c273/JieLiang3284/20082008_010.jpg

To some they are neither here nor there, Some how we are still some where. One day we will eventually get there - JL 060608.

I might be.... hahaha.... scooter power.... hahaha..... just bring a camera for me to use on them. If rain, then I am not going and the chances of rain this Sat is something like 80%. So KIV for the trip.

Zeke, Vik n Ben and everyone else who intend to post on this forum, pls think a few times if you want to post anything provocating here. We are all learning to grow up each day... till the minute b4 we die, we will still be learning new things n experiencing new feelings.

Once we were all laughting, chatting, sharing happy moments with each other... and we loved each other's company. Next moment after some disagreement or disputes, turn to hate and try to bang each other or even harm ach other.... Whats the point in making friends then? Everyone will have their good points or bad points. Like it n accept it or if dont like, no need to show so much action... anyone could have just ignored the person he/she dont like and life will still be as enjoyable as it is. When u start to kill each other, what will I think or see u as? Who knows someday I offend u un-knowingly and then u blast me again for nothing.... I could prevent it just by not getting to know u at all.

Think ppl, when we ride, we ride of passion and making friends and enjoy the moments, laugh together, race together, maybe even cry together..... these are moments we will all remember. Even if we quarrel, (who wouldnt quarrel at all?) we will cool down and after some time, see that person somewhere, give a hello or a smile and things would be alright again maybe..... Grow up. Think further ahead and dont be so HOT headed like that Indian Vik....

Kawa Alex is not so stingy at all. He is still rich enough to afford 2 x RS250 n a Kawa150. He is smart to work hard and earn more $$. Zeke thing I didnt even hear him mention b4 also while I am in constant contact with him. Come on guys, this issue among u guys, just forget it n let go. Nothing is too big unless we choose to let it be. No need to talk or whatsoever.... I dont see what can be achieved since this have been done so many times over again and things are still happenning. Just a sorry isnt so hard.

A lesson learned, we grow up a bit. Like me, whats happen to me might seem easy for some but to me, thats almost the end of the world but still I have to pull through. Just have a cry... then have a good rest and the next day, things will be better. Although the pain is hard to endure, I still have to go on... as I know as time pass by, wounds of the heart will definately heal though memories will always remain. I just had a lesson of man-hood. And I have learned that we should be happy with what we have. Like that, life will be more easy n meangingful.

Wait till I achieve my objective.... I will be back with a more powerful engine and a more sexy bike......

Originally posted by dannis@Dec 21 2006, 03:55 PM

Kawa Alex is not so stingy at all. He is still rich enough to afford 2 x RS250 n a Kawa150. He is smart to work hard and earn more $$. Zeke thing I didnt even hear him mention b4 also while I am in constant contact with him. Come on guys, this issue among u guys, just forget it n let go. Nothing is too big unless we choose to let it be. No need to talk or whatsoever.... I dont see what can be achieved since this have been done so many times over again and things are still happenning. Just a sorry isnt so hard.

dannis i not RICH LEI

my bike all antique old n lousy

u then rich lei

HAHAHAHAAH

18k+ BRAND NEW BIKE buy liao parking at bike shop no ride

spray new paint job

hehehehehehhe

i poor man must work everyday so tt i can spray all my 3 antique bike

like ur design

hahahahhahaha

now the most IMPT thing

OEI MR han KWANG