SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aprilia Riders

ArchArrow

U poor,,,, haha who want to believe.... 10-20k no problem to you if u want also.... haaha.... just that u know how to manage your savings n funds....

Must ask Huiting to intro me good girls liao... hahaha... I dowan gay with you.

Wait till I achieve my objective.... I will be back with a more powerful engine and a more sexy bike......

• Replies 50.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sub Zero

• lacrimosae

• eyz

• quikslvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by dannis@Dec 21 2006, 04:40 PM

U poor,,,, haha who want to believe.... 10-20k no problem to you if u want also.... haaha.... just that u know how to manage your savings n funds....

u dun wan Ben ar??? he make quite a gd bakini gay ler............:cheeky:

Progress Is Impossible Without Change

And Those Who Cannot Change Their Mind

Cannot Change Anything.....

..FREEDOM..

Originally posted by dannis@Dec 21 2006, 04:40 PM

10 to 20 k

of course no problem la

u all sell ur bike

PASS ME

$$$$$$$

think will get at least 50K

start with WAYNE 06r6 LELONG 10k CASH

ur rs250 fw88 the num plate so nice HUAT HUAT AR rs250 collector bike u buy 18k

sell 10k

ZEKE AKA CHEEKY 06rs say 5k

like tt gt 25k le

haven sell my bike and BEN X1 with KAOPEK kaoBu LACING ArmyHalfMarathon Pipe

heheheheh

:thumb:

WAH LAO

good girl

simple la

u take $200 u go GAYLAND opz i mean geylang

there got many girl shapes n sizes for u to choose ages also can

hehehehe

Agraphix customise sticker

------www.agraphix.com.sg-----

currently flowers sticker are 4 by 4 cm

if any ppl need any odd size plz pm me

ride safe thankshttp://sticker.eepz.org/bike-sponsor-sticker/flower

Originally posted by AH^_^PEK^_^LAH@Dec 21 2006, 04:48 PM

10 to 20 k

of course no problem la

u all sell ur bike

PASS ME

$$$$$$$

think will get at least 50K

sell 10k

like tt gt 25k le

heheheheh

:thumb:

WAH LAO

good girl

simple la

u take $200 u go GAYLAND opz i mean geylang

there got many girl shapes n sizes for u to choose ages also can

hehehehe

haha...his AHM pipe..army half marathon....that's a gd one...:cheer:

but dun think ben can join la..

..FREEDOM..

sian arr.. i hate to stay in..

****ing bored here~!

ben !!~! sing a song for us~!

:p

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3593/e0fs0995lj4.jpg

Burn Rubber & UR Soul

jun 04 - mar 05------>Yamaha Wr200 FQ3550Z

jun 05 - sept 06------>Honda RVF 399cc NC35 FP 658 Y

sept 06 - may 08------>Yamaha R6 600cc '06 FBA8609M

may 08 - dec 08 ----------> Honda CBR600RR '08 & Honda Wave I

Originally posted by Gundam Zeke@Dec 21 2006, 01:57 PM

No i dun think i'm scared but since everyone have been msging me to relax and let it slide, it tells me one thing though that they noe who the snake is...well i won't be calculating the things i've paid for u too but the valve thing at FM is what u wanted to do for me though i never ask u too..y, coz u wanted me to go track since i said my valve jam and dun wan to go track..u insist u wanted to...

The full servicing is what u lied about not me dude, coz u said to me that u will do a full servicing for me but like what ur good at u twist and turn ur words...but hey, i'm used to that..like i said u go n find out how much is a full servicing and minus away the wash valve that i did at FM and tell me the balance? Full servicing: Wash Carb, Engine Oil, Spark Plug, Wash Valve, New Coolent, Brake Fluid etc..Calculate this figure and tell me i'm cheating u....this is what u promised to do for me but since u mess the words i got nothing else to say...

whether i smoke or not is up to me, whom i pillion only u can envy aight but at least i'm a gentlemen and dun slap other people's daughter...my little sister is none of ur business since u alredy twist n turn ur words and point the blame to me...but ok if it's my fault i apologies to everyone...u want to play dirty on/off road thats ur problem coz to me i've been advised by to many people here who got my back to let it go and treat it as a lesson...so i am letting it go...i'm not trying to act a bigger man here but rather a man who listens to advise by friends around me..

Hmm did i say alex is ok with losing money? i tot i say he is ok with me not buying his bike coz he truly understand the situation i'm in and that's between us so please dun twist n turn to make things bad between him and me..

Well are'nt u the one who talks bad behind Alex and now ur using him as a topic..Alex says to me personally that he's ok with me not buying the bike and if he got problem paying i've already told him to tell me i will help out...but so far i don't have news from him at the moment..

Whether i come on Saturday, depends on me..call me a coward if u want but like what Dannis said to me, It is often the braver ones who chose to walk away from a fight and dun stoop to ur level... :lovestruck:

Right, everyone msg you means you're the good guy la.. Great, too bad i dont have a mobile so ppl can msg me say that i'm the bad guy dude.. Pls la, the snake is the one who continues to use its forked tongue to spread more discord.

Eh, regarding the valve, i told you to clean it if not no point go track. And you who have the bank to buy a Monster, had no money to pay, i agreed to pay 1st. So, now you saying i force you to go track is it? You no balls ah? Dont want to come, dont come la.

Wow, full servicing list increase to include so many things ah? You told me only wash carb, change oil and spark plug, now got other things as well? Right.. I even asked your mech what is full service and he only mentioned the 3 things i say also. Do go clarify with your mech hor..

Now, this is funny.. Whom you pillion, i envy? Haha. Pls la dude.. I dont envy you, i pity you. You the person, who went complaining and crying to everyone tat your suspension couldnt tahan your heaveyset pillion.. Oh dear, i sooo do envy you.. Right, you might need your poser bike to get girls, glad i dont need a bike to get chicks man.. I guess you scarificed your bike suspension to ride a heavyset chick eh? I am so green with envy dude!! I pity your poor girlfren whom you keep saying you want to breakup coz she wont let you buy another bike..

Only lesson learnt by you here is not to mess with me. Believe me, let's see who has your back when we meet shall we? I do hope you dont run away like the coward you are. You dont have to be a bigger man true, be a man and pls come.

Hmm, regarding Alex, i always advised you not to waste time and money to make unneccessary mods to a bike you probably wont feel. You can happily shake your head and say yes somemore right? Saying that you'll be carefully? And i also pointed out to you as a friend, why the need to do a new fork when the whole fork would suffice? Didnt you think twice then?? Glad you bring this all up..

And pls, be a man.. do the right thing, offer to pay the money someone spend for you already.. You got bank right? Hmm, somemore can tell ppl say pay instalments la, keep the bike for you la.. What are lousy buyer la.. So fickle minded.. Doesnt matter what Alex says, to him money not impt. But to a money faced fool like you, you should pay him mah..

lastly, i'm pretty sure you wont turn up. Just lay on the excuses. I have your money, i dont owe you a living to come to your hse personally to give you. You want it to buy textbooks or condoms so you dont get AIDS, pls come and collect on Saturday..

PS. Ask you ah. All your bikes? Which one is your money? Super4(which no one saw) is your dad's. YBR also your dad's. RS125 you push in your brother's bike and top up with money from your accident claim. You never really earned any of your bikes did ya? Nice bank you have there. Either family or accident ya.. lol.. So you gonna get knocked by any cars to buy your Monster? haiz.. "My Rs12 06 i took out full cash".. Right..

ANY FOOL CAN HOLD A TIGER BY THE BALLS, BUT IT TAKES A HERO TO KEEP ON SQUEEZING. And I am that f*cking hero...

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1827/march1vl5.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3057/march5el6.jpg

Originally posted by Haya^Busa@Dec 21 2006, 01:31 PM

Basket Vik..... :mad: U bad..... i gib u FREE kiddy rides, but i dun get free ciggies,drinks or chain lube..... :giddy:

Sunday wash bike ah ? ur hse where ? can i join ?

free ciggies n etc... jk

bikewash serious...

:cheer:

Hey Sir,

Sure you can join liao! Haiz. Hayabusa considered 2 bikes liao.. I think i reach max limit oredi.. maybe can squeeze Wayne in.. he sure want to wash..

Can la.. you use my chain lube, give me 1 more ride outside ok?? hehe..

ANY FOOL CAN HOLD A TIGER BY THE BALLS, BUT IT TAKES A HERO TO KEEP ON SQUEEZING. And I am that f*cking hero...

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1827/march1vl5.jpghttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3057/march5el6.jpg

Originally posted by Benguin46@Dec 21 2006, 02:51 PM

1) i was there n i witnessed it.. (die die want zeke to do his valve)

2) i was also there n i witnessed it (talking about new fork/ old fork)

3) heard that before at some coffeeshop..

BIG TUMMY POWER!!!

:huohuo: :huohuo: :huohuo:

Dear Ben,

You want to kiss someone's ass.. Pls kiss mine. It needs some love. Now that you're proven your undying devotion to a faggot by blindly supporting him,

what do i tell dear Denise? the girl you've been dying for so many years and she doesnt give a rat's ass for you?? Poor ben.. haiz.. pls grow up alright..

Originally posted by Gundam Zeke@Dec 21 2006, 04:58 PM

:thumb: :thumb:

Post clockers back to work..

Things going back to normal.. Good! :thumb:

Originally posted by Sub Zero@Dec 21 2006, 05:07 PM

And pls, be a man.. do the right thing, offer to pay the money someone spend for you already.. You got bank right? Hmm, somemore can tell ppl say pay instalments la, keep the bike for you la.. What are lousy buyer la.. So fickle minded.. Doesnt matter what Alex says, to him money not impt. But to a money faced fool like you, you should pay him mah..

oei

sorry VIK

i forget add ur RVF

now market value LELONG LELONG SELL 3k can to my target of 50k V fast

sell 10k

SUB_KOSONG

RVF400CC with custom sticker job by me hehehehhe with GOODBRIDGE i mean goodridge brake hose $4k

heheheheh $2k

10k+10k+4k+5k+2k=31k

who wan sell bike help me plz add ur names

hahahahah

opz

forget SPEEDKILLS SUPER44s also 8K

10k+10k+4k+5k+2k=31k +8k=39k

Originally posted by Sub Zero@Dec 21 2006, 05:07 PM

Right, everyone msg you means you're the good guy la.. Great, too bad i dont have a mobile so ppl can msg me say that i'm the bad guy dude.. Pls la, the snake is the one who continues to use its forked tongue to spread more discord.

Eh, regarding the valve, i told you to clean it if not no point go track. And you who have the bank to buy a Monster, had no money to pay, i agreed to pay 1st. So, now you saying i force you to go track is it? You no balls ah? Dont want to come, dont come la.

Wow, full servicing list increase to include so many things ah? You told me only wash carb, change oil and spark plug, now got other things as well? Right.. I even asked your mech what is full service and he only mentioned the 3 things i say also. Do go clarify with your mech hor..

Now, this is funny.. Whom you pillion, i envy? Haha. Pls la dude.. I dont envy you, i pity you. You the person, who went complaining and crying to everyone tat your suspension couldnt tahan your heaveyset pillion.. Oh dear, i sooo do envy you.. Right, you might need your poser bike to get girls, glad i dont need a bike to get chicks man.. I guess you scarificed your bike suspension to ride a heavyset chick eh? I am so green with envy dude!! I pity your poor girlfren whom you keep saying you want to breakup coz she wont let you buy another bike..

Only lesson learnt by you here is not to mess with me. Believe me, let's see who has your back when we meet shall we? I do hope you dont run away like the coward you are. You dont have to be a bigger man true, be a man and pls come.

Hmm, regarding Alex, i always advised you not to waste time and money to make unneccessary mods to a bike you probably wont feel. You can happily shake your head and say yes somemore right? Saying that you'll be carefully? And i also pointed out to you as a friend, why the need to do a new fork when the whole fork would suffice? Didnt you think twice then?? Glad you bring this all up..

lastly, i'm pretty sure you wont turn up. Just lay on the excuses. I have your money, i dont owe you a living to come to your hse personally to give you. You want it to buy textbooks or condoms so you dont get AIDS, pls come and collect on Saturday..

PS. Ask you ah. All your bikes? Which one is your money? Super4(which no one saw) is your dad's. YBR also your dad's. RS125 you push in your brother's bike and top up with money from your accident claim. You never really earned any of your bikes did ya? Nice bank you have there. Either family or accident ya.. lol.. So you gonna get knocked by any cars to buy your Monster? haiz.. "My Rs12 06 i took out full cash".. Right..

whatever....Words of wisdom by Dannis..wala wala wala wala...:thumb:

Envy..hehe since u cant afford..By Chris..

..FREEDOM..

Originally posted by Gundam Zeke@Dec 21 2006, 05:21 PM

whatever....Words of wisdom by Dannis..wala wala wala wala...:thumb:

Whatever faggot.. See you saturday if you have the balls..

:smile: :smile:

PS. Great job kissing Dannis's ass too..

u all wan help me buy selling ur bike then give me or not

i need $$$$$

setting up MARRIAGE AGENCY help DANNIS find GOOD GIRLS

hehehehehhehehe

need 50k :)

Originally posted by Sub Zero@Dec 21 2006, 05:23 PM

Whatever faggot.. See you saturday if you have the balls..

:smile: :smile:

PS. Great job kissing Dannis's ass too..

I have Balls dun have to proof it..haha..:cheeky:

Ya i like kissing asses....hahaha..

..FREEDOM..

Originally posted by AH^_^PEK^_^LAH@Dec 21 2006, 05:25 PM

u all wan help me buy selling ur bike then give me or not

i need $$$$$

setting up MARRIAGE AGENCY help DANNIS find GOOD GIRLS

hehehehehhehehe

need 50k :)

which agency? vietnam or china?

..FREEDOM..

Originally posted by Gundam Zeke@Dec 21 2006, 05:25 PM

which agency? vietnam or china?

plz la

i wan GLOBAL DORMINATION

GOT more $$$

US ALSO CAN

richer

i see go MOON see got PREDATOR or ALIEN

all can

as long U LIKE it

Originally posted by AH^_^PEK^_^LAH@Dec 21 2006, 05:30 PM

plz la

i wan GLOBAL DORMINATION

GOT more $$$

US ALSO CAN

richer

i see go MOON see got PREDATOR or ALIEN

all can

as long U LIKE it

hehehe..u mean as long as Dannis like it or not ar....:cheeky:

if u go to the moon make sure u see the american flag ar...

..FREEDOM..

Originally posted by Gundam Zeke@Dec 21 2006, 05:31 PM

hehehe..u mean as long as Dannis like it or not ar....:cheeky:

if u go to the moon make sure u see the american flag ar...

i go cfm i put my logo there then take pic :)

show u all

advertisement

hahahaha