SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Silverwings / HOM Cafe 2012

scoobydoo

i know le cos i juz call them. the N62 matt black got L, dun have S size. glossy black have S, dun have L... =_="

N43 Air got L, dun have S... and its kinda out of my budget leh...

the chin bar good anot? cos its detachable 1... i read about its review. good rating for wind noise level.

the chinbar not as good as a full face but its quite sufficient as it can turn into an open face helmet too.

Best of all theres a shade visor built in, so if u always travels east and west you might need it to cut the glare from the sun.

After using it for 2 weeks i am quite satisfied with the quality considering the price of 290.

I wanted to get Arai TX3 but Chiap lee dun have the colour i want plus its a bit costly too aroun $700.

So downgraded to Nolan. :) So far so good. Plus its approved by PSB. So good with streets if uncle sam sees you lol

• Replies 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the chinbar not as good as a full face but its quite sufficient as it can turn into an open face helmet too.

Best of all theres a shade visor built in, so if u always travels east and west you might need it to cut the glare from the sun.

After using it for 2 weeks i am quite satisfied with the quality considering the price of 290.

I wanted to get Arai TX3 but Chiap lee dun have the colour i want plus its a bit costly too aroun $700.

So downgraded to Nolan. :) So far so good. Plus its approved by PSB. So good with streets if uncle sam sees you lol

its only the price i cant meet with... :(

History :angel: --> Cagiva Mito3, Yamaha RX100, Yamaha TZRR125, Yamaha RXK135, Honda 150SP, Honda CBR400RR, Honda Wave 125R, Honda CBR900RR, Yamaha R6 '05, Subaru Imprezza I 1.6M, Honda Silverwing SW-T400, Honda Super 4 Version S, Yamaha Spark 135 RX

Present :thumb: --> Yamaha Tmax 530 Iron Max, Perodua Viva 1.0L

For nolan helmets, if your cushion is washable, pray that they are not using double sided velcro to secure the cushion to helmet shell. In our climate, double side tape velcro isn't going to cut it (especially if you had just rode through a heavy downpour and the inside of the helmet are wet, too) :goodluck:

Try to get one that uses button to secure the cushion to the shell... :angel:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

that one thing i dun like about nolan helmets is the shell's size... makes smaller sized riders like me look like ET (small body big head) :faint:

~

Current Ride: FJS400 Silver Wing

Trips:

23~27 Dec 2014: 5D5N KL & Ipoh

Scooby's blog http://scoobydooby-doo.blogspot.sg/

Tech Corner http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

Hmm Helmet is the only hard thing that is protecting you ba haha.

I rather burn a hole in my pocket than to burn a hole on my head lol

issue for me now is not going to burn a hole or not. its i dun have so much to burn...

History :angel: --> Cagiva Mito3, Yamaha RX100, Yamaha TZRR125, Yamaha RXK135, Honda 150SP, Honda CBR400RR, Honda Wave 125R, Honda CBR900RR, Yamaha R6 '05, Subaru Imprezza I 1.6M, Honda Silverwing SW-T400, Honda Super 4 Version S, Yamaha Spark 135 RX

Present :thumb: --> Yamaha Tmax 530 Iron Max, Perodua Viva 1.0L

TCSS Meetup

Date: 21/10/2010

Place: KKFC

Time: 7pm onwards

All makes n models are welcomed... especially models :lol:

Good opportunity for those considering to buy the SW, come see the beasts for real... FJS, SWT, JDM (sometimes), etc. stock n enhanced models available :p

See ya

Will try to make it tmr chief.

TA200 > Silverwing 400 > F800GS > R1200GSA > Tmax500

Dear all Swingers, do u guys have any good spot for bike wash in sg?

That u think they did a gd job, and reasonable rates.

Best is if they have waxing services too.

Your input is much appreciated!

I highly recommend dgapz at Kaki Bukit, Shun Li industrial complex. Its in a small corner behing republic motors... There, u can really how he wash bike w passion man..

I highly recommend dgapz at Kaki Bukit, Shun Li industrial complex. Its in a small corner behing republic motors... There, u can really how he wash bike w passion man..

Thx zesture for your prompt reply, are they at the same place where Excel cycle is ?

TA200 > Silverwing 400 > F800GS > R1200GSA > Tmax500

Guys, have anyone seen the new E470 Simply in town?

Thank god i stumble upon this b4 commiting to the Maxia series.. cos im still able to use back my current base plate.

Looks impressive too tho.

did u see it on webby or in shop? price? some models are not available locally and need to order... by then, may cost somewhere near the maxia liow :p

my friend is using the 46L V46 which also costs >$200+, nice box but not worth the $$ for that 1L more... so i tia tia burn the pocket and get the 52L Maxia.

E45 to E52... per additional L = ($280+$50-$110)/(52L-45L) = $31.43/L

E45 to V46... per additional L = ($240-$110)/(46L-45L) = $130/L

very clear which is more worth the upgrade :lol:

Edited by scoobydoo

~

Trips:

Tech Corner http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

Oliver @ Hat Yai lagi cheap. less then S$9 for 2 hr massage.

hi bigcow... have u found the contact of the singaporean that opened the bike shop in krabi yet?

~

Trips:

Guys, have anyone seen the new E470 Simply in town?

Thank god i stumble upon this b4 commiting to the Maxia series.. cos im still able to use back my current base plate.

Looks impressive too tho.

i saw it this morning at 9:15 am traveling on KJE towards BKE before Sungei Tengah exit beside Home Team, its on a FJR.. very nice...:)

For every Minute you are angry.. :angry:

U lose 60 seconds of happiness.. :cheeky:

2007 - 2010 Aprillia Sportcity 200

2010 - 2012 Honda SW-T400 TYPE RR

Changed my tires to Diablo at Motoworld yesterday ($170).

No more wobble at 40-50km/h.

The stock just arrived this week. Those who need better get it quick.

Also got my spare keys programmed.

It was free (cos bikeshop owe me the service) and took only abt 5 mins.

Also... got Goldwing 1.8 selling $46k at M1 Motor.

Almost new at only 2k in mileage.

Anyone or your friends interested can go take a look.

11 - 25 Nov - 15D, Taiwan - Fly and Scoot

7 - 15 Apr - 9D, Phuket and Hatyai Songkran

17 Nov to 2 Dec - 16D, North East Thailand (Issan)

30 Mar to 7 Apr - 9D Korea/Jeju Fly and Ride

8 - 24 Nov - 16D, Mae Hong Son

http://thehouseofdaviz.blogspot.sg/

I find the Nolan N43 Air helmet very squeaky inside especially when you move your jaw.

It's not worth the money. The chin guard is a joke. Regret buying. Should have bought the N103 instead.

Was considering the HJC IS Multi, Nolan N43 Air and the Givi x01.

Heard they give good ventilation and big big visor for good view angle.

Think... must remain with my Rollbahn for the time being. Broke liao.

11 - 25 Nov - 15D, Taiwan - Fly and Scoot

7 - 15 Apr - 9D, Phuket and Hatyai Songkran

17 Nov to 2 Dec - 16D, North East Thailand (Issan)

30 Mar to 7 Apr - 9D Korea/Jeju Fly and Ride

8 - 24 Nov - 16D, Mae Hong Son

http://thehouseofdaviz.blogspot.sg/

Was considering the HJC IS Multi, Nolan N43 Air and the Givi x01.

Heard they give good ventilation and big big visor for good view angle.

Think... must remain with my Rollbahn for the time being. Broke liao.

Yeah it has a very wide angle view. The visor quality also very good not like some 40 dollars helmet. Comparable to Ram3.

except its quite squeeky when you put it on.

Robin: Yeah the chinguard is not a joke, its just a substitute for a full face.

If you want full protection then u should be looking for better brands with full face lol.

My intention to get this was because it has a visor, a very wide angle view, and good ventilation.