SBF Silverwings / HOM Cafe 2012

scoobydoo

ah pak, i dun mind marking or sweeping.

wah! fjr cho sweeper woh... wa nang ban ban kia li eh engin bao si bay sio one :cheeky:

count me in if makan trip is on... although mua not that much a crab eater :angel:

but meet 7pm + 60km = supper liow :D

~

Current Ride: FJS400 Silver Wing

Trips:

23~27 Dec 2014: 5D5N KL & Ipoh

Scooby's blog http://scoobydooby-doo.blogspot.sg/

Tech Corner http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

• Replies 22.2k

anyone know where is the fuel gauge sensor located?

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

wah! fjr cho sweeper woh... wa nang ban ban kia li eh engin bao si bay sio one :cheeky:

count me in if makan trip is on... although mua not that much a crab eater :angel:

If all are punctual and we depart by 1915hr, we'll make it there by 2000hr if you follow my speed and no mishaps along the way. :angel:

Headcount.

1) Scoobydoo

2) Paithorn - 1 or 2 pax ?

3) Bigcow

4) Scarab

Still short of the magic number... :pity:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Me grounded from all weekend trips at the moment... enjoy your makan.

Btw, anyone wanna join Gr8White's trip to Cameron in March?

Should be around 120km/h cos also got RXZ (and maybe an X8) going.

11 - 25 Nov - 15D, Taiwan - Fly and Scoot

7 - 15 Apr - 9D, Phuket and Hatyai Songkran

17 Nov to 2 Dec - 16D, North East Thailand (Issan)

30 Mar to 7 Apr - 9D Korea/Jeju Fly and Ride

8 - 24 Nov - 16D, Mae Hong Son

http://thehouseofdaviz.blogspot.sg/

Pls lo... i can even ride with my friend running in a Honda Wave going at 60km/hr for 40km. so wats the issue man? haha.......

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

If all are punctual and we depart by 1915hr, we'll make it there by 2000hr if you follow my speed and no mishaps along the way. :angel:

Headcount.

1) Scoobydoo

2) Paithorn only

3) Bigcow

4) Scarab

6)

Still short of the magic number... :pity:

Pls lo... i can even ride with my friend running in a Honda Wave going at 60km/hr for 40km. so wats the issue man? haha.......

Wah. did your hand go numb maintaining 60km/hr :cheeky:

22 August 2005 - August 2006 - Phantom TA 200

August 2006 - April 25 2007 - X9- Almafi

May 2007 - Feb 2008 - S4 Spec III

Feb 2008 - Dec 2012 - Silverwing Euro 400 (longest ride)

July 2009 - Oct 2012 OPC - Sold

Dec 2012 - Jun 2013- paggio x10

Jun 2013 -?????? - Silverwing SW-T400 ABS (Euro ver)

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/flamingangelz/th_DSC00702.jpg

wont le da,although i not a FJR,i oso follow a X1-r go in for 100 over km

not forgetting the 80km/h trip to cameron :giddy: :giddy:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4534/scootlogo1oo7.th.jpghttp://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t50/who_noe/Untitled-Stitched-151.jpg

SSOG(SBF Scooter Owner Group)since june 2003

nope... only legs a little tiring. and like wat who noe said, i rode 80km/hr to Cameron... so wats the issue man? haha..........

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

decided to buy the throttle rocker (heard its only few dollars at lab)... my right hand got numb during the melaka trip; SW9000 has no problem coz he had that comfy thingy on :o

~

Trips:

Tech Corner http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

malacca ok lah.... i rode like this to penang, and back!!!!! cos i forgot all abt it b4 the trip........ i used to have the throttle meister on last bike...it is better......

LAB got the chiong rocker...i got it immediately after the penang ride!!! haha...

decided to buy the throttle rocker (heard its only few dollars at lab)... my right hand got numb during the melaka trip; SW9000 has no problem coz he had that comfy thingy on :o

Rem to buy 2

One put on throttle, the other one keep as spare on your scoot while touring..

Headcount.

1) Scoobydoo

2) Paithorn only

3) Bigcow

4) Scarab

5) Sensible

6) Sensible gf

6 pax liao.. :cheeky:

Is the makan trip still on?

You fly me pigeon...the rest of us gonna make you like your avatar... :angel: Btw, u been there before?

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

If all are punctual and we depart by 1915hr, we'll make it there by 2000hr if you follow my speed and no mishaps along the way.

Headcount.

1) Scoobydoo

2) Paithorn only

3) Bigcow

4) Scarab

5) Sensible

6) Sensible gf

7) Evilmugen

Updated Head Count at 08-Jan-2009 2100hrs (9pm):cheeky:

actually i haven't use yet. if u need it, i can always return it to u.

Hi big cow! Installed the new iu for bike (ez-link card). I heard there is a problem to use fit for car park payment ! true?:box:

anyone got comment abt the new iu. My iu was spoilt today ,can't detect my cash card , went to vicom for replacement. Luckily got warranty due to less than 5 years ,if not have to pay $155 for it.:cheeky:

check the bike shop in cck, brightstone tyres for sw 400 front cost $138, rear tyre cost $165. worth it? any better price in spore?:angel:

Now: Silver Wing GT 400

2s: paggio hexagon 150, Honda helix 250, yamaha majesty250, Honda forza 250, paggio x9 500,Silverwing 400 JDM,Silverwing 400 euro, Silverwing GT400.

check the bike shop in cck, brightstone tyres for sw 400 front cost $138, rear tyre cost $165. worth it? any better price in spore?:angel:

which cck shop? $138 + $165 = >$300... i better make sure dun go there n get chopped :faint:

if not wrong, HKL quoted diablo {sorry my bad... not hoop} set (front n rear) about $185+ including fitting... even the metzeler feelfree costs around $230 elsewhere.

~

Trips:

Hi big cow! Installed the new iu for bike (ez-link card). I heard there is a problem to use fit for car park payment ! true?:box:

anyone got comment abt the new iu. My iu was spoilt today ,can't detect my cash card , went to vicom for replacement. Luckily got warranty due to less than 5 years ,if not have to pay $155 for it.:cheeky:

wow.. free replacement with a new iu?

or still give you the old type?

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

which cck shop? $138 + $165 = >$300... i better make sure dun go there n get chopped :faint:

if not wrong, HKL quoted hoop set (front n rear) about $185+ including fitting... even the metzeler feelfree costs around $230 elsewhere

wow.. see your picture your LED damn bright:angel: :angel:

if not wrong, HKL quoted hoop set (front n rear) about $185+ including fitting... even the metzeler feelfree costs around $230 elsewhere

ok,thank advice... where is HKL? live in west area (cck bike shop beside the bike shop that service harley bikes..the old lady boss..(very shrewb women):angel:

all this years been there for major changing of tyres , belts ,roller ,brakes (last time quote me 400 plus for my Forza 250):box: :box:

No choice near workplace and home but service very slow ..only two main mechanics..:sian:

Now: Silver Wing GT 400

2s: paggio hexagon 150, Honda helix 250, yamaha majesty250, Honda forza 250, paggio x9 500,Silverwing 400 JDM,Silverwing 400 euro, Silverwing GT400.