• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im going for my lesson 5 this coming tuesday and it isnt a night session. is that fine and can i like book for a night sesh for prac 6 instead. i just cant wait for too long for lesson 5’s night session slot

Yes you can bro. In practical 5 6 and 7 one of this practical must book night lesson. Good luck on Tuesday bro. Now I'm going for practical 7 2nd attempt. But it look like going to rain. If it rain figure 8 test route will have a bit of puddle of water can't lean more scared skidded.

Yes you can bro. In practical 5 6 and 7 one of this practical must book night lesson. Good luck on Tuesday bro. Now I'm going for practical 7 2nd attempt. But it look like going to rain. If it rain figure 8 test route will have a bit of puddle of water can't lean more scared skidded.

noted and thanks bro. hope u managed to pass and progress :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Chock
      https://youtu.be/axrWlY2ilHA
      Hi guys, I made a video on my experience in getting my class 2b license at SSDC and I thought I would share it to give some expectations and tips for the new students. There are timestamps in the video description to save time. Hope it helps. Feel free to ask me questions below 😀
    • By zart
      i got my license 10 years ago but due to some circumstances, my license revoked.
      good news, im getting my license back in days time. hope my tp pass.

back then, i have no issue buying bike and so on upon passing my tp.

due to alot of changes nowadays, apply QDL card online etc2..

Last time we will receive a temporary paper/document while waiting for our license card to deliver to our home address. we can straight away buy bike and show that letter first.

QUESTION:
      how about now? since we need to apply online for QDL. i got some info the tp test result wont be updated on the spot? is it true? OR, can i just straight away apply for QDL, and go shop and buy a bike? is there any email or something to show i have license?
    • By RLLL
      Planning to take my class 2B in Jan right after my 18th Bday.
      Few questions to ask :
      1) Which centre to take my 2B for the fastest route to getting the license and how long it would take roughly.
      2) What are the practicals really like , heard about plank balance and all but wanna know most to prep.
      3) The Average amount of cash to prepare for the whole journey.
      --
      Used to ride a e-bike (not proud), haha , also always in thailand ride motor ( those vespa ) around with my family, so quite familiarised with motor controlling and all.

Planning to get the R15 v3 as a first bike haha.
    • By RLLL
      Planning to take my 2B in Jan right after my 18th bday.
      Few questions to ask :
      1) which centre is the fastest and also how long would it take for the whole journey.
      2) what are the different practicals like?
      3) RTT , theory all easy?
      Used to ride ebike(not proud), and also go overseas ride those vespa bikes with family so quite familliar with bike controls.
      Planning to get R15 v3 when i pass
    • By pablo.vstrom
      Hello!

I'm Pablo, currently living in California and looking to relocate to Singapore.

I own a 2015 Suzuki VStrom 650 that I'm very fond of and I'll like to take to SG with me

I have two areas that I would like to ask for advice/experiences. If I'm in the wrong sub-forum please point me in the right direction.

Driver's license

I know I should be able the ride the 650cc bike for a year with my CA motorcycle license.
      After this do you think it would be possible for me to get the proper license to keep riding the bike? I know there are issues with countries/states that do now require practical riding tests, but that's not the case with California.

I'm 28, had my California license for ~2 years and never had an accident. Before my VStrom I had a 300cc Honda.
      If needed I can supply evidence such as insurance papers, photos of me on 3000km trips, etc.

Bike importation

- Besides the ~5k usd COE permit, which other fees would I have to pay to import the bike?
      - Any change I can sell/transfer the CEO if I move out say in 2 or 3 years?
      - Have any of you shipped the bike from the US? Which service did you use?

Thank you in advance for the information, hope to see you guys and go for a ride!

EDIT: Added some pictures!