Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!
Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.
Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:
- Picture/Video Gallery
- Motorcycle Clubs
- Event Calendar
- and many more!
Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.
Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!
CB250 Nighthawk, Following
17 members have voted
1. CB250 Nighthawk, Following
Plugs change frequency
Engine oil type and change frequency
Lifespan of original parts
Flexibility of cheaper parts use
Able to use any grade of petrol fuel
Potential for 4 rounds of COE
Easy to pass inspection
Low road tax
Daily ride potential
Low fuel consumption
Ease of maintenance
Ease of riding
😎 Go for a ride in style, and equip yourself with a cafe racer motorcycle helmet that offers you optimal comfort and protection with #TRAX TF02! Available in various colours and sizes!
🛒 Purchase from us and have our products delivered right at your doorsteps at the comfort of your home! Call us at +65 6297 1059 to order!
💬 Send us a message for any enquiries!
Visit us at:
Helmets & Apparels Showroom
📍 45 Desker Road, Singapore 209576
☎️ +65 6294 2532/1
🕘 9am-6pm | Mon-Fri
🕘 9am-5pm | Sat
Powerstar Motor P/L
📍 151 Jalan Besar, Singapore 208869
☎️ +65 6392 5803
🕘 10:50am-7:30pm | Mon-Sun
With a heavy heart, I am putting up my trusty bike for sale starting a family soon and I am changing to a car.
Had no issues with the bike since I owned it. This bike is perfect for Singapore’s urban riding. Awesome fuel consumption. I am currently averaging around 28-29km/l. Bike is serviced regularly every 6 months or every 5000km whichever is earlier.
Here are some details & accessories that comes with the bike
1) Single owner
2) Bike has never gone further than JB. Never embarked on touring trips before
3) COE ending on 04/2026
4) Low Mileage: 49140 as of 17/12/2020 (~10k/yr)
5) KOSO Voltmeter
6) Main Stand
7) Kajima Re-inforced Steel Crash Bar
😎 Hepco Becker Inspired Steel Crash Bar Guard
9) Exhaust Sliders
11) R&G Inspired Radiator Guard
12) “Spider” Handphone holder
13) New K&N Air Filter – Dec 2020
14) Kappa 52L Top Box + Rack
15) 2” risers
16) Extra Fuel-Tank Holder Bracket (5L emergency fuel tank included)
17) New Pirelli Angel GT Tyres (Front & Back)
18) Custom Rear Wheel Mudguard (Original Mudguard will be given)
19) Mudguard Extension
20) Pair of Fog Lights with switch
21) Original Honda Owner’s Manual
Looking to let go at $13,888. Negotiable.
If the price is right, I will throw in my AGV Helmet (used) worth $300 & a NOLAN Full Face Modular Helmet (only wore it once) worth $200.
PM me @ 90105916 for more photos or to arrange for viewing😊
Brings back good memories. Watching this makes me feel like Andy Lau in Full Throttle 烈火戰車.
Who can name the bikes in the video?
What a waste such classics will not longer be running around on our roads in just a few more years.
Near to Showroom Shine Condition (Bike is always parked under shelter in condo basement carpark)
Click This Link to view video of my bike https://youtu.be/SJTJr857MdQ
Well Maintained Yamaha Fazer (FZ1s) registered in April 2010
Very very smooth Engine, in 100% healthy condition (Bike is being maintained by Alai Mechanic at Autobay)
- Engine Valve Clearance have been done
- Sprocket and Gold chain recently changed
- New Battery (with voltmeter) and full engine oil servicing done on 26 May 2020
- Michelin Road 5 tyres($420) just replaced in June 2020 (see pictures)
- Quality Gold Colour Rims sprayed by spray paint shop
- White Decals can be removed
Fazer is a very reliable bike, it is commonly known as the Super 4 for class 2
RFS: Under Utilized as I am also driving
Bike is fully paid
Pm me today, Price is negotiable. This bike will be sold to the highest offer received