Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

    • Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha Spark Z & X


Recommended Posts

:cry:

 

my bike now giving lod sound from handle

 

not sure comes out from handle, wheel, bering or whatever

 

the sound when riding is tak tak tak tak tak

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you very much for your kindness consideration. By God's Grace.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail; Save trees

www.heritagebaptist.org

www.worldvision.org

www.cfcindia.com

http://www.e-sword.net/downloads.html free God's Word

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wILD,

 

i haven change the sporket and chain yet.

 

Going to do this week.

 

but the tak tak tak sound comes from in front wor.

 

so u believe its from front sprocket T14 ?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you very much for your kindness consideration. By God's Grace.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail; Save trees

www.heritagebaptist.org

www.worldvision.org

www.cfcindia.com

http://www.e-sword.net/downloads.html free God's Word

Link to post
Share on other sites

i think only it could be the chain loose or maybe it's time to change the chain and sprocket. The other time i was thinking of this, any of the exhaust nut drop? My mileage is now 47K. no problem at all, intending to change chain and sprocket this august

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by maxbiaggi@May 26 2006, 11:59 PM

sorry to interept.does changing of better spark plug help the performance of the bike as well as full comsumtion?if so any recomentaion?

that's ok. and yes, I believe good spark plugs like IRIDIUM spark plugs can produce better sparks to burn the a/f mixture in the cylinder thoroughly. thus, improving the fuel consumption (and power) of the bike.

Yamaha F1ZR

Yamaha Crypton Z

Kawasaki KMX 125R

Honda XRM

Honda Dio SR

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by m7zednalfs@May 30 2006, 09:03 AM

that's ok. and yes, I believe good spark plugs like IRIDIUM spark plugs can produce better sparks to burn the a/f mixture in the cylinder thoroughly. thus, improving the fuel consumption (and power) of the bike.

thank 4 ur input dude......anyway after reading all the post here 26 of it.seem to me spitfire plug look better in term of performance.not sure abt it.will change plug when i got mi pay.

anyway it only for tranport to my workplace only.

hey anyone metion can the rear drum brake be change to a disc brake?drum brake sucks

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by maxbiaggi@May 30 2006, 10:40 AM

thank 4 ur input dude......anyway after reading all the post here 26 of it.seem to me spitfire plug look better in term of performance.not sure abt it.will change plug when i got mi pay.

anyway it only for tranport to my workplace only.

hey anyone metion can the rear drum brake be change to a disc brake?drum brake sucks

splitfire :thumb:

but till now I still couldn't find a shop tat carries it :sian:

and yes you can change it to disc but a lot of alteration to be done :giddy:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by CKC@May 31 2006, 10:14 AM

splitfire :thumb:

but till now I still couldn't find a shop tat carries it :sian:

and yes you can change it to disc but a lot of alteration to be done :giddy:

no shop sell tis in sg??:giddy: heared mah motor sell

$7.50 (Splitfire SF430B)don no whether can fit

anway u noe the price of fitting disc brake?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Meter 30000km

Changed

1. bearing wheel (front) Brand = Nichi Made in Japan one set RM30

2. 4T black oil CONOCO HyDroClear. RM21

Last time , sicne day 1 of this bike I only use semi synthetic of Shell 15w-50 . But today I tried 10w-40.

See http://www.projet.com.my/shop_hydroclear.php

http://www.aplubes.conocophillips.com/defa...ategory&ID=5353

http://www.aplubes.conocophillips.com/defa...ategory&ID=5358

 

read the pdf.

 

3. Bulb front – one sided burned. Chnaged to halogen 12v Stanley RM5

4. Brake shoe (rear) brand = ASK RM14

5. plug NGK G Power RM9

6. air filter SGD6 from autocycle, spore

7. DID Daido chain 428H Heavy duty (Made In Japan) + sprocket front STEEL 15T + sprocket rear 36T STEEL all in one set = RM76

8. fill up battery water

 

OK . Now my front bike giving sound tak tak tak tak disappeared. It was from the front tyre bearing.

 

Guys, do not neglect your battery water.

 

OK

 

My chain + sprocket last for 30,000km with chain box cover.

 

I WANT SPLITIFRE. I GIVE UP IN FINDING. PLEASE TELL ME IF ANYONE KNOWS SPLITFIRE CONTACT.

 

please write to http://www.splitfire.com/contactus.htm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you very much for your kindness consideration. By God's Grace.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail; Save trees

www.heritagebaptist.org

www.worldvision.org

www.cfcindia.com

http://www.e-sword.net/downloads.html free God's Word

Link to post
Share on other sites

bro gunshead,u changed the air fiter.cost sgd $6...........gd price .is ti the papaer type?can i mod the fitler using sponge from the filter of the fish tank?then every time dirty all i needed to do is wash it.hahaha.............i cheat skate.

 

btw going to call mah motor to check whether they sell spiltfire plug

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Wildboar@Jun 1 2006, 12:38 AM

anyone here know where to get a reliable motordiam to do wheel balancing like that?

sanfu?heard they u machine the check.i myself nver try.

Link to post
Share on other sites

from http://www.splitfire.com

 

Singapore

Mr. Chandra

Roma Motor Pvt. Ltd.

#04-06 Golden Wall Centre,

10 Ubi Cresent

#01-27 Ubi Techpark 408564

[email protected]

[email protected]

Tel: 65-6742 7710

Fax: 65-6742 9010

Products Sold

SplitFire & Autolite Spark Plugs Singapore

 

==================================================

 

Mr. Sylvester Lim

Autodesign Marketing

51 Bukit Batok Crescent, Unity Centre

#05-21, Singapore 658077

[email protected]

Tel: 65-6566 5912

Fax: 65-6566 591

H/P: 65-9455 3425

Products Sold

SplitFire Spark Plugs, SplitFire Ground Wire, SplitFire Spring Adjustor

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you very much for your kindness consideration. By God's Grace.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail; Save trees

www.heritagebaptist.org

www.worldvision.org

www.cfcindia.com

http://www.e-sword.net/downloads.html free God's Word

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gunshead@Jun 1 2006, 12:56 AM

from http://www.splitfire.com

 

Singapore

Mr. Chandra

Roma Motor Pvt. Ltd.

#04-06 Golden Wall Centre,

10 Ubi Cresent

#01-27 Ubi Techpark 408564

[email protected]

[email protected]

Tel: 65-6742 7710

Fax: 65-6742 9010

Products Sold

SplitFire & Autolite Spark Plugs Singapore

 

==================================================

 

Mr. Sylvester Lim

Autodesign Marketing

51 Bukit Batok Crescent, Unity Centre

#05-21, Singapore 658077

[email protected]

Tel: 65-6566 5912

Fax: 65-6566 591

H/P: 65-9455 3425

Products Sold

SplitFire Spark Plugs, SplitFire Ground Wire, SplitFire Spring Adjustor

:thumb: well done dude......guess u be changing S.F soon.let us noe the price ,thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

max Biaggi,

 

I changed air filter the paper type (yellow).

 

The cone mushroom could not fit and must do many modification. I hate the loud sound. I am humble to bikes.

 

 

ckc,

 

u still using spark z ? we must meet up.

 

 

wildboar,

 

u said u changed sprocket + chain. How often? How many times till now 47K u changed them?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you very much for your kindness consideration. By God's Grace.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail; Save trees

www.heritagebaptist.org

www.worldvision.org

www.cfcindia.com

http://www.e-sword.net/downloads.html free God's Word

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gunshead@Jun 1 2006, 12:56 AM

from http://www.splitfire.com

 

Singapore

Mr. Chandra

Roma Motor Pvt. Ltd.

#04-06 Golden Wall Centre,

10 Ubi Cresent

#01-27 Ubi Techpark 408564

[email protected]

[email protected]

Tel: 65-6742 7710

Fax: 65-6742 9010

Products Sold

SplitFire & Autolite Spark Plugs Singapore

 

==================================================

 

Mr. Sylvester Lim

Autodesign Marketing

51 Bukit Batok Crescent, Unity Centre

#05-21, Singapore 658077

[email protected]

Tel: 65-6566 5912

Fax: 65-6566 591

H/P: 65-9455 3425

Products Sold

SplitFire Spark Plugs, SplitFire Ground Wire, SplitFire Spring Adjustor

yo thanks bro :thumb:

will drop by to check if free

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gunshead@Jun 1 2006, 01:04 AM

max Biaggi,

 

I changed air filter the paper type (yellow).

 

The cone mushroom could not fit and must do many modification. I hate the loud sound. I am humble to bikes.

 

 

ckc,

 

u still using spark z ? we must meet up.

 

 

wildboar,

 

u said u changed sprocket + chain. How often? How many times till now 47K u changed them?

yap still riding

and no problem sms me to confirm :smile:

Link to post
Share on other sites

for

denso

 

call Weda, Rowell Road , little India.

62979429

 

Iridium Denso for spark Z = IUF22 or 24

SGD 16

 

I recommend IUF22

check this link

 

and read the specification

 

http://www.densoproducts.com/resultsSearch.asp

 

NGK Part - DENSO Part - Iridium Part

 

cr7hIX - IUF22 -

cr7hS U22FSR IUF22 -

cr7hSA U22FSR IUF22 -

cr7hVX - IUF22 -

 

 

__________________________________________________

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you very much for your kindness consideration. By God's Grace.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail; Save trees

www.heritagebaptist.org

www.worldvision.org

www.cfcindia.com

http://www.e-sword.net/downloads.html free God's Word

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gunshead@Jun 1 2006, 04:17 PM

for

denso

 

call Weda, Rowell Road , little India.

62979429

 

Iridium Denso for spark Z = IUF22 or 24

SGD 16

 

I recommend IUF22

check this link

 

and read the specification

 

http://www.densoproducts.com/resultsSearch.asp

 

NGK Part - DENSO Part - Iridium Part

 

cr7hIX - IUF22 -

cr7hS U22FSR IUF22 -

cr7hSA U22FSR IUF22 -

cr7hVX - IUF22 -

 

 

__________________________________________________

yo thanks bro :smile:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gunshead@Jun 1 2006, 01:04 AM

max Biaggi,

 

I changed air filter the paper type (yellow).

 

The cone mushroom could not fit and must do many modification. I hate the loud sound. I am humble to bikes.

 

 

ckc,

 

u still using spark z ? we must meet up.

 

 

wildboar,

 

u said u changed sprocket + chain. How often? How many times till now 47K u changed them?

i nvr said i change them. Going to in Aug

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro gunshead, I also like the Conoco Hydroclear 4T. Got use it on my Wave before also. :cheer:

History n Present ride

Nov '00 till Dec '00 - Aprilia RS 125cc 1 Mth

Dec '00 till Oct '05- Yamaha RXZ Delux 135cc 4 Years 11Mths

Feb '04 till Dec '09 - Honda Wave-S 125cc 5 Years 10Mths

Dec '09 till Sept '12 - Yamaha FZ150i 2 Years 9Mths

Sept 12 till Aug '19 - Yamaha Spark 135 RX 6 Years 11Mths

Aug '19 till Present - Honda CB125F

Link to post
Share on other sites

ok guys,

 

1.any update on plugs

2.cold start problem

3.teh tarik session (meet ups)

 

talk on above matter....still pending

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you very much for your kindness consideration. By God's Grace.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail; Save trees

www.heritagebaptist.org

www.worldvision.org

www.cfcindia.com

http://www.e-sword.net/downloads.html free God's Word

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...