SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Super Four Non-VTEC Family: PB1 VerR & VerS

sino74

Thanks bro! Anyway can the rear 160/60 fit into Ver S?

Its nt advisable ah bro.. I thot of changing bigger tyre for my ver s too last tym.. Bt Mr william n other forumer advise to just stick w 110 n 140 for our ver s.. Dont try wad is nt recomended by manufacturer.. Lets juz stick w 110/140 for a safer ride aite.

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

qn: anybody know where i can find the manual for ver s? i tried searching on this thread but its like 288 pages long LOL :)

i have the operating manual and service manual, but not version S...some other version, like CB400SA, ver R, but i dont think there is much diff.. how u want?? where do u stay??

Latest Headcount!

Those interested to join,Please update or inform me latest by Friday Afternoon

Guys, The Next Meet up is on 02-07-2011 (Saturday)

We are going to Desaru And Kota Tinggi

(Cruise Along The New Desaru Highway E22 , Sight-Seeing At Desaru & Swimming At Kota Tinggi)

Timing : 0530 hrs

Meeting Point : Esso, 50 Woodlands Avenue 1 S(739066)

Purpose : Ride,SightSeeing & Swimming

Places : Desaru & Kota Tinggi

Budget : RM$100 (Inc petrol,bring extra just in case)

Attire : Long Pants and Covered Footwear (minimum for safety reasons)

**Help for those who never been to Esso Woodlands**

1) http://www.gothere.sg

2) "key in your current postal code" to 739066

(eg. 123456 to 739066)

Important Items :

1)**Passport & White Card

2) Padlock (for Disc Lock)

3) Rain Coat

4) Extra Clothing

5) Swimming Gear (Slippers,Shorts)

6) Personal Medical Kit

6) Tyre Repair Kit

Itineraries :

1) Meet Up At Esso (0530)

2) Leaving for Causeway (0600)

3) Stop at Bridge E22 (0650)

4) Reach Desaru (0715)

5) Leaving for Kota Tinggi (0900)

6) Reach Kota Tinggi (1000)

7) Leaving for JB (1200)

8) Lunch at JB (1230)

9) Heading Home (1400)

Head count

1) Outspoken

2) Rider Saje

3) Coolday & GF

4) Hasri (via facebook)

5) Syariffudin (via facebook)

6) Pek

7) Milos

8) Hondawave

9) iFourDesign

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n74/outspoken_69/newsignature2.jpg

I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.

Anyone change CDI b4? Mine oozing out glue..

Not to worry..it's normal for an aged CDI to ahve "sealed Epoxy" melting out. Just clean them off before those drips harden again.

Stupid Hurts!.:giddy:Speed doesn't kill, mistakes does :faint:

BEER!...it's cheaper than fuel now! DRINK!..DON'T RIDE!

hi, riding a spec 1, took out my hid kit n install a normal bulb from limbatt. lapis blue h4 bulb. but realise low beam when on no light, only high beam have. previously was on hid, high beam is hid and low beam is halogen bulb as using slim ballast for hid which have 2 bulbs. anyone noe wats the problem? harness spoilt?

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w33/hElleVer/20130622_173635-1.jpg

hi,bro,riding Pb1 1996 model,anywhere can get the speedometer full cover set as mine is cracked and broken using tape to hold it first.Ask Ah Boy shop quote me $120 for the set...dunno expensive or not?

Just got my bike handover from a friend.Not going to do much mod except concentrating on the engine performance and replacing the wear and tear parts first.So far engine performance is good to me for my riding.

Already renew road tax and insurance this month July.Coe expires 2 more years so reasonable since free bike...he he...

Parts i need to replace as quoted by mechanics -

1- full set of radiator hose as he says it is cracking but to me ok.

2-Thermostat said spoilt.Need to replace.

3-Looking for Gazi rear shock as can afford that at the moment...he he..mine already leaking the showa.

So anyone can recommend good price and where to get?

Thanks.

Edited by HandsomeLizard

hi,bro,riding Pb1 1996 model,anywhere can get the speedometer full cover set as mine is cracked and broken using tape to hold it first.Ask Ah Boy shop quote me $120 for the set...dunno expensive or not?

Bro, can check on ebay or webikejapan.com. Ah boy one is chiong one and it is a reasonable price for a chiong one. Unless you order straight frm the net, and its an OEM part. But then again, originals are expected to be damn ex esp when it is jo longer in production.

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

Bro ahpek... My handlebar vibration getting quite bad. Have to hold on hard when riding n ride wif one hand is wobbly. Braking also will vibrate. Any diagnosis? previously wasnt this bad...

The following can be thecauses..starting in item numbering "most possible" being with "1" :

1) Front tyre having uneven wear and tear.

2) Back and front tyres improper.

3) Fork's upper and lower mounting clamp's bolts or handle bar holding bolts may be loose.

4) Uneven fork oil or insufficient level.

5) Uneven brake pads or warp brake disc.

6) Front wheel, cone or back wheel bearing gone bad..or all of it.

7) Swing arm bearing too much play.

8) Last but not least..your mud guard mounting bolts to fork is loose.

Good luck bro and keep us posted if the problem is rectified so we all learn.

The following can be thecauses..starting in item numbering "most possible" being with "1" :

1) Front tyre having uneven wear and tear.

2) Back and front tyres improper.

3) Fork's upper and lower mounting clamp's bolts or handle bar holding bolts may be loose.

4) Uneven fork oil or insufficient level.

5) Uneven brake pads or warp brake disc.

6) Front wheel, cone or back wheel bearing gone bad..or all of it.

7) Swing arm bearing too much play.

8) Last but not least..your mud guard mounting bolts to fork is loose.

Good luck bro and keep us posted if the problem is rectified so we all learn.

Wahhh.. Alot of things ah..

When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story. Hehe :thumb:

Wahhh.. Alot of things ah..

LOL!..yah lor. Btw..do u like to try riding your bike without the front mud guard (fender)? Try leh and tell us what its like ;0) Have fun.

LOL!..yah lor. Btw..do u like to try riding your bike without the front mud guard (fender)? Try leh and tell us what its like ;0) Have fun.

Hahaha.. Liddat I will feel 'naked' lehh.. And must put training wheels at my rear tyres. I scared cannot balance one.. Haha

Anyone know wher to get reasonable price for stainless steel or chrome header for ver s.??

Get a PB1 stainless steel and weld it to your exhaust. Minimal leak of air. The other aftermarkets headers are mostly slip ons and will leak more air.