• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was ex winger 10 years ago...now would very much like to renew my passion..anybody selling GL 1500? Was looking high and low over the website, cant find one..any recommendation of websites are welcome as well.

Owned n riden/driven,

Yamaha FZ150, Honda Steed 400, Toyota Starlet, Kawa ZXR400, Honda XR400, Vespa PX150, Honda XRV750, Suzuki GSX750, Honda GL1500, Vespa PX200, Suzuki Minivan, Mazda 323, Daihatsu YRV Turbo, Toyota AE101, Yamaha FJR1300, SYM GTS 200, Volvo S60, BMW R1100RT

Current: Harley Davidson Street Glide :thumb:

Was ex winger 10 years ago...now would very much like to renew my passion..anybody selling GL 1500? Was looking high and low over the website, cant find one..any recommendation of websites are welcome as well.

Hi africakali, there are a few GL1500 selling in this web site.

Go and search for it, good luck.

was @ boon siew showroom & saw the 07 bike on display; salesman say bout 45k on the road any pros and cons ppl????

wow..45k is a good buy. The difference between a 07 and 09 is the color. The rest of the specs is the same. Hopefully the price stays as euro exchange rate is at our advantage

Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

There are few GL1500 for sales,

e.g. funwheel, jojo, LCEE, myself :), and others

For what I know, that should be about 8 units looking for new riders, if you're really interested, let me know. Not trying to get any commission, just trying to get more people to join the Goldwing group..Cheer :) :angel:

wow..45k is a good buy. The difference between a 07 and 09 is the color. The rest of the specs is the same. Hopefully the price stays as euro exchange rate is at our advantage

45K for a 07' model, I think I'll passed this one.

Currently Looi's & Mah have the 09' model, the price quite close to what BS quoting, the spec is much more better.

07 & 09 spec are basically the same, for Singapore market, both are Euro spec. But for 09' model, the spec is modified to suit local as per GW members' request.

The 09' model come with complete "plug & play" harness, that means, it come with all the provision for installation of accessories without modification. e.g. CB radio, fog light, rear fairing light, CD player, volt meter etc. For most of GW riders, CB radio is the main consideration.

For 07' model, you cannot install the factory CB radio. The after market CB cannot integrate with the factory radio system.

p/s. Goldwing is made in USA, don't think changes in Euro will affect the selling price.

Last chance for all Goldwing riders to join WCR 2010 (Wingers Camaraderie Ride) in Malacca on 11th-13th June.

This is a yearly gathering event for Goldwing riders from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and other ASEAN countries. Every year will have more then 200 wings gather together.

Hi funwheel, its good to have a Goldwings Owners forum,( when are u going to have your haircut):cheers:

Are you going to rename your shop to "Goldwing Barber" and 20% discount for all Goldwingers? :cheeky::cheeky:

45K for a 07' model, I think I'll passed this one.

Currently Looi's & Mah have the 09' model, the price quite close to what BS quoting, the spec is much more better.

07 & 09 spec are basically the same, for Singapore market, both are Euro spec. But for 09' model, the spec is modified to suit local as per GW members' request.

The 09' model come with complete "plug & play" harness, that means, it come with all the provision for installation of accessories without modification. e.g. CB radio, fog light, rear fairing light, CD player, volt meter etc. For most of GW riders, CB radio is the main consideration.

For 07' model, you cannot install the factory CB radio. The after market CB cannot integrate with the factory radio system.

p/s. Goldwing is made in USA, don't think changes in Euro will affect the selling price.

Haha.. Forgotten that it is made in USA. I think the 07 is a UK spec as FRS is use in UK.

09 sold in Boon Siew include the Garmin map for Singapore and Malaysia

CB radio not really a must unless your kakis has one each but the price does not come cheap

I got a 09 GL1800 from looi's .

Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

Last chance for all Goldwing riders to join WCR 2010 (Wingers Camaraderie Ride) in Malacca on 11th-13th June.

This is a yearly gathering event for Goldwing riders from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and other ASEAN countries. Every year will have more then 200 wings gather together.

I thought the WCR registration has closed. I will be there but not going with the Morning GW group :p

I will upload the pictures once we are back.

In the meanwhile, here is a picture of our trip to Batu Pahat last week

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e371/zyher76/Picture.jpg

I'm going!! But as a pillion! Hahaha!! See ya, mate!

Nic

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

There are few GL1500 for sales,

e.g. funwheel, jojo, LCEE, myself :), and others

For what I know, that should be about 8 units looking for new riders, if you're really interested, let me know. Not trying to get any commission, just trying to get more people to join the Goldwing group..Cheer :) :angel:

Okie...I'm asking now whether can my new office allows motorcycle parking for free..anybody has any idea 20 Anson building??

As I'm currently working in Thailand and will not be back till end Sep..meanwhile..doing some shopping and enquires...also looking at 2nd GL 1800 as an option...coz I would like to fulfil my dream riding to Bangkok on Dec this year..

Hope my dream can be fullfilled without much hazzle..

Owned n riden/driven,

Yamaha FZ150, Honda Steed 400, Toyota Starlet, Kawa ZXR400, Honda XR400, Vespa PX150, Honda XRV750, Suzuki GSX750, Honda GL1500, Vespa PX200, Suzuki Minivan, Mazda 323, Daihatsu YRV Turbo, Toyota AE101, Yamaha FJR1300, SYM GTS 200, Volvo S60, BMW R1100RT

Hi africakali, there are a few GL1500 selling in this web site.

Go and search for it, good luck.

Thanks bro..

Owned n riden/driven,

Okie...I'm asking now whether can my new office allows motorcycle parking for free..anybody has any idea 20 Anson building??

As I'm currently working in Thailand and will not be back till end Sep..meanwhile..doing some shopping and enquires...also looking at 2nd GL 1800 as an option...coz I would like to fulfil my dream riding to Bangkok on Dec this year..

Hope my dream can be fullfilled without much hazzle..

I think there is no motorcycle parking in 20 Anson Road. The nearest free parking is at International Plaza or Fuji Xerox Tower

I'm going!! But as a pillion! Hahaha!! See ya, mate!

Nic

Hi Nic,

Who is your rider? Is he going with the convoy? If not, he is welcome to join us as we will be moving off on the 11th June 5pm at GP Esso Petrol Station

I thought the WCR registration has closed. I will be there but not going with the Morning GW group :p

I will upload the pictures once we are back.

I think they still accept application by this week, only will not guarantee that you will be at same hotel.

Hi Nic,

Who is your rider? Is he going with the convoy? If not, he is welcome to join us as we will be moving off on the 11th June 5pm at GP Esso Petrol Station

His name is Azman. I'll be riding the ST1300 following him and another buddy, Phillip, on Friday morning about 0800hrs (TBC). We'll be taking a pretty relaxed trip while taking in the environment, and food, Malaysia have to offer :). I'll be his pillion only during the WCR convoy in Malacca.

Do you know them?

Nic

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

I think they still accept application by this week, only will not guarantee that you will be at same hotel.

I see... and of cos staying at the event hotel will be better than alone as there would be security looking after your beloved bike