• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Goldwings Owner's

funwheels

His name is Azman. I'll be riding the ST1300 following him and another buddy, Phillip, on Friday morning about 0800hrs (TBC). We'll be taking a pretty relaxed trip while taking in the environment, and food, Malaysia have to offer :). I'll be his pillion only during the WCR convoy in Malacca.

Do you know them?

Nic

I saw his name but never see him before :p . Enjoy and have fun with the goldwings convoy. Maybe someday you can ride your very own goldwing to WCR next year

Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw his name but never see him before :p . Enjoy and have fun with the goldwings convoy. Maybe someday you can ride your very own goldwing to WCR next year

Next year, I doubt it. 4-5 years perhaps. As of now, having fun with the "mini-Goldwing". See ya at the WCR!!

Nic

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

Haha! Bingo once again, mate!

Hahaha, probably we'd met before since we have common friends, :)

Will you guys be meeting at GP at 8am? Probably we can meet up for breakfast. :)

Hi bro, not at the moment, how things going on with you.

I'm ok bro, going to miss you for WCR.

Btw, do join us for TTS at Simpang Bedok or Changi if you can't make it to KTM.

I'm ok bro, going to miss you for WCR.

Btw, do join us for TTS at Simpang Bedok or Changi if you can't make it to KTM.

Hi Andra and everyone here, nice to have you guys sharing everythings.

Let share more things about Goldwing and tell more stuffs.

Have a great day.

I think there is no motorcycle parking in 20 Anson Road. The nearest free parking is at International Plaza or Fuji Xerox Tower

Thanks for the info bro.

I had made an enquiry to my friend who is working in the co that developed 20 Anson. He informed that parking lots are limited and monthly fees of $50 is applicable.

Guess..I'm gonna seriously seraching for a GW...YEAH! Btw..anybody knows the monthly fee for the HDB covered M/C parking lot p/mth?

Owned n riden/driven,

Yamaha FZ150, Honda Steed 400, Toyota Starlet, Kawa ZXR400, Honda XR400, Vespa PX150, Honda XRV750, Suzuki GSX750, Honda GL1500, Vespa PX200, Suzuki Minivan, Mazda 323, Daihatsu YRV Turbo, Toyota AE101, Yamaha FJR1300, SYM GTS 200, Volvo S60, BMW R1100RT

Current: Harley Davidson Street Glide :thumb:

Thanks for the info bro.

Guess..I'm gonna seriously seraching for a GW...YEAH! Btw..anybody knows the monthly fee for the HDB covered M/C parking lot p/mth?

covered hdb seasonal pkg for 2-wheelers is $17/mth.

Qn: can a GL18 squeeze thru 2nd link toll booth barriers or mus use car lanes :dot:

Qn: can a GL18 squeeze thru 2nd link toll booth barriers or mus use car lanes :dot:

No problem for GL18 to squeeze at 1st and 2nd link toll or custom booth. At the 1st link Singapore custom, try to take the first counter else it will be quite difficult to maneuver while passing thru the counter. Even the custom officier agree that our GL1800 is too big to go thru.

Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

Since we are talking about parking for GL1800. I am listing down all the sheltered car park that are goldwing friendly.

Please add on the list

North

1. Compasspoint @ sengkang (Pay)

2. Punggol Plaza (Free)

3. Hougang Plaza (Pay)

East

1. Tampines Mall (Pay)

2. Century Square (Pay)

3. Hitachi Square (Free)

4. Tampines One (Pay)

5. White Sands (Pay)

6. Starhub Green (Free)

West

1. Bukit Panjang Plaza (Free)

2. Jurong Point (Pay)

3. Safra Jurong (Pay)

City / South

1. Suntec City (Free)

2. Raffles city ( Go in by B2. If you go in by B3, insert your cardcard to open the gantry (Free)

3. International Plaza (Free)

4. Fuji Xerox Tower (Free)

5. VivoCity (Pay)

6. Marina Square (Free)

7. Esplanade (Pay)

8. M Hotel (Free)

9. Market Street Carpark (Pay)

10. Golden Shoe Carpark (Pay)

11. UOB Plaza (Pay Car rate )

Orchard

1. Plaza Singapura (Free)

2. Cairnhill Place (Pay)

3. Centerpoint (Free)

4. Tangs (Pay)

5. Orchard Hotel (Free)

Edited by yaphui_gts

2nd link is GW friendly :) no problem passing thru'.

Causeway will need some patient. I always use the causeway cause it is nearer to where I stay.

As Yaphui_Gts said, try to use the 1 booth to your left if using causeway. If the 1 booth not available, only use other booths where the immigration counter at your left hand side else the wing mirror will hit the gantry post. And also make sure the bike is at the center of the lane, else the lower fairing will hit the kerb.

Edited by Andre

Hi yogi, welcome to this forum!

I had been stucked once at the Tuas Biometric, cos it's not mean for GL.

My left mirror hit the other land of the barrier, my right mirror hit the camera.

So, I have to ask for help. The police officer ask me, "hey, 1st time here".

I answer, "ya, 1st time here, so what now".

As for GL, we need to take the 1st land on the left cos there's only 1 counter, wherelse the rest of the lanes are double counters.

Cheers.:p

Since we are talking about parking for GL1800. I am listing down all the sheltered car park that are goldwing friendly.

Please add on the list

North

1. Compasspoint @ sengkang (Pay)

2. Punggol Plaza (Free)

3. Hougang Plaza (Pay)

East

1. Tampines Mall (Pay)

2. Century Square (Pay)

3. Hitachi Square (Free)

4. Tampines One (Pay)

5. White Sands (Pay)

6. Starhub Green (Free)

West

1. Bukit Panjang Plaza (Free)

2. Jurong Point (Pay)

3. Safra Jurong (Pay)

City / South

1. Suntec City (Free)

2. Raffles city ( Go in by B2. If you go in by B3, insert your cardcard to open the gantry (Free)

3. International Plaza (Free)

4. Fuji Xerox Tower (Free)

5. VivoCity (Pay)

6. Marina Square (Free)

7. Esplanade (Pay)

8. M Hotel (Free)

9. Market Street Carpark (Pay)

10. Golden Shoe Carpark (Pay)

11. UOB Plaza (Pay Car rate )

Orchard

1. Plaza Singapura (Free)

2. Cairnhill Place (Pay)

3. Centerpoint (Free)

4. Tangs (Pay)

5. Orchard Hotel (Free)

Hi yaphui_gts, valueble info you got.:thumb:

His name is Azman. I'll be riding the ST1300 following him and another buddy, Phillip, on Friday morning about 0800hrs (TBC). We'll be taking a pretty relaxed trip while taking in the environment, and food, Malaysia have to offer :). I'll be his pillion only during the WCR convoy in Malacca.

Do you know them?

Nic

Hi Nic, your buddy is my buddy haha...:cheeky:

Yummy.. Can't wait for the durian to drop from the tree liao.. I'm onz

I think the name "Baldwing Barber" is a better choice.

What you think mate?:deal:

Discount, I must get more then others.:shy:

Hi bro,since u suggested the Baldwing Barber why not u join my club (The Botak Club, i will cut bald for all who join the club for FREE):cheers:

Too bad cant join the WCR ride to Malacca, have a great n fun trip.:cheers:

Hi bro,since u suggested the Baldwing Barber why not u join my club (The Botak Club, i will cut bald for all who join the club for FREE):cheers:

Too bad cant join the WCR ride to Malacca, have a great n fun trip.:cheers:

Hi pal, if botak haircut can bring me good luck at the same time can join your Botak Club (But I want to be President) , I don't mind.

No worries pal, always another day.:cool:

Good Night.:)

Hi pal, if botak haircut can bring me good luck at the same time can join your Botak Club (But I want to be President) , I don't mind.

No worries pal, always another day.:cool:

Good Night.:)

Harris he is present president of Botak Club, :angel:

Jack & Jojo are next in line. :cheeky:

You have to wait for you turn..lol