SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Goldwings Owner's

funwheels

Cheer up seahmh, there are always up & down in life, just take it easy..:cheeky:

I'd the same dilemma when mine children were young. Finally, I gave up riding and get a small car for the sake of the family.

Endured daily traffic jam from AMK to Jurong Island :( , but at least the family can go out together during weekend.

I only came back riding 20 years later when my children refused to let me fetch them to school. :)

Do spend more time with your children when they're young which is priceless.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheer up seahmh, there are always up & down in life, just take it easy..:cheeky:

I'd the same dilemma when mine children were young. Finally, I gave up riding and get a small car for the sake of the family.

Endured daily traffic jam from AMK to Jurong Island :( , but at least the family can go out together during weekend.

I only came back riding 20 years later when my children refused to let me fetch them to school. :)

Do spend more time with your children when they're young which is priceless.

Hi, Andre,

Yes, I agree with you.

Spending time with them when they are young now, is priceless. Their first smile, their first speech, their first tooth, their first step, etc... -> No amount of money can buy that.

They grow up very fast and in a blink of the eye, they will tell you that they have grown up and refused to let us fetch them to-and-fro school. lolz.

Maybe till then, it is the time for me to buy a GW. wahahahahaha...

Honda Phantom TA200, FV5349A (19/04/2005 - 28/06/2006)

Honda Super 4 Vtec 1, FS6537H (28/06/2006 - 13/02/2007)

Yamaha FJR1300 ABS, FBB661H (13/02/2007 - 31/05/2008)

Honda VFR800 ABS, FBB 404 J (31/05/2008 - 15/08/2009)

ADIVA AD 200, FBD 36 C (15/08/2009 - 13/05/2010, 1430hrs)

Yamaha FZ6N, FBA 7274 B (13/05/2010, 1430hrs - 03/05/2016, 1840hrs)

Yamaha FZ8, FBF 61*9 T (07/05/2016, 1130hrs - )

• 2 weeks later...
Seahmh, sorry to learn about your ordeal, I went through the same experience 4 years ago.

My sentiment of riding the GW is the same, in another few more years. I might be too old to ride a GW, therefore, it is now or never. :cheeky:

Regarding the 2 owners who wants to give up their 2012 model;

One is die hard GW rider, he had rode 5-6 GW since '90 but age is catching up and couldn't go for touring anymore.

The other is due to work commitment and couldn't go for any touring for next 3 years, therefore, he would like to let go first and get another one 3 years later.

Both machines are in prefer condition.

I heard 2015 model will be only another face lift model, some changes in the boxes only, not a total brand new model.

Greetings.

Can you hook me up with the GW seller? My email is [email protected].

Thanks.

Spam time....

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Philips/ColorVisionYellowampBlue_zps3f487a80.jpg

Color coating for a unique look

Up to 60% more light

Up to 25m more visibility

Fully road legal - ECE certified @ 3350K temperture Color

http://youtu.be/ZGpR4HG_bwU

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Philips/PhilipsXtremeH7_zpsfe8a7a52.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Philips/PhilipsXtremeH4_zps71547b80.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Osram/NitebreakerUnlimitedPoster_zpsc7334991.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/anodise5757/project57/Hornbulbfoggiesbanner2013_zps6e758ef1.jpg

Click Here --> <CMO> Premium Products - HELLA, Philips & Osram

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm...i was quoted almost 56k for a new 2014. 46k seems not within thr normal range. Or am i missing something here... though a used 2012 model above would be tempting enough.

• 3 weeks later...

If not mistaken, there are 4 versions.

Some has small screen (no navigation) and lockable storage compartment instead of airbag.

Most brought in to Singapore has GPS/airbag/seat grip warmer/ABS/surround sound - without TPMS (tyre pressure monitoring system), fog lights, CB radio (but CB radio ready)

Post update/edit: Met Mr Lee at Loois motor this morning around 10am, he does not know any new features for the latest anniversary addition (except for the badges and nice ?3 tone colour), anyone?

According to him, yes the few pre anniversary high spec model (to clear stock) was relatively cheap at

Edited by Alphard96

Dream Bike: Pearl White Goldwing 2012

Linux88, can share where is the shop quoting 46k? I don't mind a pre-anni version if can save so much since there is no changes in 40th anni version except 3 tone colour and a 40th anni badge.

There is still a maroon goldwing in looi

Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

Gentlemen, need to find out something. What is the approximate value of a GW that has less than one year of COE(renewable) left, with less than 100k on the mileage?

• 2 weeks later...
Gentlemen, need to find out something. What is the approximate value of a GW that has less than one year of COE(renewable) left, with less than 100k on the mileage?

You're referring to GL15 or GL18?

If GL18, presumably a 2005 model. I think it is easily cost around 20k.

• 3 weeks later...