• Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website such as:

• Forums
    • Blogs
    • Picture/Video Gallery
    • Motorcycle Clubs
    • Event Calendar
    • and many more!

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw this ads from facebook...

"09 GL1800 for sale. First owner. First registered July 2009. Done less than 20,000km. Road tax till Jul 2015. Stock condition. Looking at $30k. Slightly negotiable for serious buyer. Anyone keen, PM me and reply here and l will connect you to buyer."

My friend were asking me, do goldwings need running in or maybe the goldwings engine is already factory run in and what speed do it need to do if it need a run in as he getting his goldwings soon.

Thank you in advance for your guys reply.

Important thing is to properly seal the piston ring. I changed the oil at 100km then 1000km

I always used this on the new bikes. http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm. Do it at your risk

Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Need help here, my dad own a Goldwing GL1800 2012 Model come with Navigation system.

How do I update the latest map for the build in Navigation system using SD CARD ?

any website to download and install ?

Thank in advance !!!

Hi,

Need help here, my dad own a Goldwing GL1800 2012 Model come with Navigation system.

How do I update the latest map for the build in Navigation system using SD CARD ?

any website to download and install ?

Thank in advance !!!

• 4 weeks later...
Any1 disable their anti-dive and upgrade the spring here? Chg bushings chg tube bt still peeing.. haiz

Meaning?

I replace the whole front suspension with Progressive Suspension Monotube, anti dive still intact. Make a lot difference in handling.

Was told its usual for leg fork to leak cos of the antidive.. so to cut down on the dismantling and nt to mention costs and loss of riding time... mayb do a o-rings/washer contraception? Wha ya tink :p??

Meaning?

I replace the whole front suspension with Progressive Suspension Monotube, anti dive still intact. Make a lot difference in handling.

Considering a goldie and am fussy with suspension, whats a good system to use, can we get locally or who can fit it for goldie owners? Cheers and thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.thisoldtractor.com/guzzitech.dk/english/index.htm

1981 dt125

"its bad but not too bad"

Goldwing brothers! Greetings!

Wanna check if any G-wingers is riding the bagger now? Considering it for my next ride but wanna find out more...

Like handling,

Size when squeezing thru foc parking through erp gantry any problems

price

Kum xia brothers!

Hi Elton, there are a lot of GW test ride and review online which you can refer to.

There are some free parking carpark gantry might not able to squeeze thru'. E.g. Millennium Tower, Acer Building, Liang Court...etc.

Hi Elton, there are a lot of GW test ride and review online which you can refer to.

There are some free parking carpark gantry might not able to squeeze thru'. E.g. Millennium Tower, Acer Building, Liang Court...etc.

Thanks bro.

Just came back from Boon siew, was told its $53k otr without insurance... and GW is 4k more

May be you should try other dealers.

They offer much better price then BS.

Mah Pte Ltd is offering a very attractive price for new GW, I'm tempted to get one..:lol:

but must let go my existing one first..:shy:

Anyone interested for a 2002 GW1800? :shy:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/used_bikes/34617/honda_gold_wing/

Edited by Andre
Meaning?

Which shop did u patronise? Bot ur own tubes n chg or let the shop settle everything?