SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Goldwings Owner's

funwheels

I had my first GW when I was 26yrs young...its already 9 yrs since...will get back to ride again if many kakis stick around and enjoy...I gotten more interest when I read this tread...pple here are outmost friendly and of coz..there are many future trip rides to look upon...thats cool...

I'll be back to focus on owning one...no more diverting my attention to BM..follow by planning a trip to BKK...since I'm over at BKK for 3 years..and returning to spore soon...

Sad to leave the Land of Smiles but looking forward to own a Wing back home..

Hi afiicakali, you are most welcome.

When you are back home, maybe I can org a meet up with all the guys here?:cheers:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi yaphui, "Just Do It", I will try my very best.

By then, hope my new project with Captain Chow will go through.:thumb:

And, that the way ahah, ahah, I like it.:angel:

Any hints what is the new project about??:smile::p

Hi afiicakali, you are most welcome.

When you are back home, maybe I can org a meet up with all the guys here?:cheers:

Sounds good.. Like a welcome party..haha

Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

Guys, I was offered by a Msian guy riding a Spore registered GW 1800 year 2001, white color for 23K. Bike look Ok but COE expiring September this year.:(

Is it reasonable. Tks

This is the bike ?

P6111256.jpg

P6111257.jpg

Hi Andre, that means got work to do lah.

If got Big project = GL1800 lah.

:cheers:

Hi yaphui, yes, maybe a welcome party is a good ideal.:cheeky:

So you start on the "Big" project liao har.. Hopefully it will be a chio "Chinggay"..

Welcome party at Hougang Plaza

Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

wah bro.. u quite active in posting here hah.. old GWS website 4 years ready your post can count with 1 hand.... :cry:

Hi Rajeh_bp, you already say old website already :) . This is a new thread where we welcome anyone who are interested in the GW small community and not just limited to just GW owners to post or comment.

I guess SBF is like orchard road where you see many kinds of people in one street :p and not just a Istana

I hope this thread can grow like the VFR groups where they can have different thread in their own

My GL1800 insurance is going to expire next month.. Which insurance company can insure goldwing and at a reasonable price? NTUC offer me at $1050 first party but if there is a bike theft, they only pay 50% of market value. AXA is $1150 with 100% claim from bike theft but you need to pay a excess of $3000

Hi Rajeh_bp, you already say old website already :) . This is a new thread where we welcome anyone who are interested in the GW small community and not just limited to just GW owners to post or comment.

I guess SBF is like orchard road where you see many kinds of people in one street :p and not just a Istana

I hope this thread can grow like the VFR groups where they can have different thread in their own

Hi all, it's CH or the Adrilluv, 1 n only FJR Goldwing Marshall hehe, which might join this group species as GW soon, still nego with some bike, 1500 or 1800. Kindly advice d pro n cons, very aggressive on FJR n don't know how much damage will 1500 can do on marshalling, bulky etc...

Update the list some of the GW on sales, deleted some of the bikes sold.

GL 1500 for sales

1)97, candy red, jojo124, tel:97816448

2)94, white, LCEE, tel:93512992, $8600

3)98, silver, funwheels, tel:9793 1110, $12800

4)?? , black, aboh, email: [email protected] (owner station oversea, forgot which year is the bike)

5)97, black, Aris, tel:97128714

6)00, candy red, mine :), tel: 82038006, $14800

7)96, white, tel:90678582 (very low mileage) $12K,

GL 1800 for sales

1)05, maroon, tel:97848747, 28k, (ad in SBF, not sure still availble or not)

2)05, silver, 30k (didn't get the owner tel, will get it if see him next time)

3)04, white, 30K (PM me if interested, I'll inform the owner)

4)01, white, 25k, 012-2158055

Most of the price listed above are negotiable, call the owner and neg with them.

Like I said before, the bike might be same year same model but difference in prices could be more then 3k, it depends very much on the condition, equipment and accessories level.

Below bikes, might want to sell, will post the price and tel if owner confirmed selling.

1)02, silver, mine :cheeky: 23k once my CFO approved for new ride. :angel:

2)09 GL 1800 Euro, silver,

3)07 GL 1800 Euro, maroon,

4)94, GL 1500, maroon.

Edited by Andre
new bike added

Tony magdaco is organising again durian ride cmg 27th, i know andre is going wat abt u guys?

Yes, we'll be going for a durian ride on 27/6, Sunday, $15 per head. Anyone interested let me know. :)

Hi all, it's CH or the Adrilluv, 1 n only FJR Goldwing Marshall hehe, which might join this group species as GW soon, still nego with some bike, 1500 or 1800. Kindly advice d pro n cons, very aggressive on FJR n don't know how much damage will 1500 can do on marshalling, bulky etc...

Hello Chief han, when are u going to the Goldwing

Welcome adril, wow, so you are the only FJR Goldwing Marshall - BIG DEAL :sian:

Are you invited to do the marshalling with the Malaysian Wingers? :shy:

If yes, you must be very special.:thumb:

FJR, very aggressive - WHO DON'T BOSS. :dozed:

GL 1500 can get damage doing marshalling? Are you sure mate?

But during the WCR day ride, I don't remember any GL1500 got damage.:angel:

Edited by funwheels

Bro, we're going to Pekan Nanas. Let me know soonest, preferably by Tuesday so we can confirm with the plantation owner to prepare enough durian & local fruits. :)

Hi CH, in my opinion, GW are not easy to perform marshalling work, that's why WCR invited some sport tourer as marshall (including your FJR :) )

Between 15 & 18, 18 will be better because it is more agile and better pickup. It might be not much difference if the convoy is travelling on highway, but if in town area like Melaka, it is not easy to use 15 for main marshalling job which required to squeece between traffics on the narrow street.

I m 40 yrs young this year. Got my 1800 only one month ago and enjoying every minute riding it. And also aLot of bling bling stuff to buy and chng the bike. :thumb:

:dot:hi there; kudos on your new purchase. I'm dreaming of tis bike oso juz needs some advise on wat form of finance shall be best applicable.

as in 40++ k with 5% interest tats way x3 more then a car loan. please advise me on this matter. thanx beforehand...:dot:

Update the list some of the GW on sales,

GL 1500 for sales

1)97, candy red, jojo124, tel:97816448

2)94, white, LCEE, tel:93512992, $8600

3)98, silver, funwheels, tel:9793 1110, $12800

4)?? , black, aboh, email: [email protected] (owner station oversea, forgot which year is the bike)

5)97, black, Aris, tel:97128714

6)97, white, jerry6627, 1 Kaki Bukit Ave 6 #02-65 ( AutoBay@KakiBukit ), $11k. (saw the ad in this forum, think it still available, still see the bike parking at Autobay)

7)00, candy red, mine :), tel: 82038006, $14800

8)96, white, tel:90678582 (very low mileage) $12K,

GL 1800 for sales

1)04, red, Mr. Tan, tel:84313335, $28K (SOLD on 11/6/10)

2)07, silver, Jack @ 90548186 or +60122951814, $39k (Sales withdrew)

3)05, maroon, tel:97848747, 28k, (ad in SBF, not sure still availble or not)

4)05, silver, 30k (didn't get the owner tel, will get it if see him next time)

5)04, white, 30K (PM me if interested, I'll inform the owner)

Most of the price listed above are negotiable, call the owner and neg with them.

Like I said before, the bike might be same year same model but difference in prices could be more then 3k, it depends very much on the condition, equipment and accessories level.

Below bikes, might want to sell, will post the price and tel if owner confirmed selling.

1)02, silver, mine :cheeky: 23k once my CFO approved for new ride. :angel:

2)09 GL 1800 Euro, silver,

3)07 GL 1800 Euro, maroon,

4)02 GL 1800 A2, silver,

:dot:i'm really interested in your might want to sell 09 GL 1800 EURO, Silver..........please x3 advise:dot: